Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KLM's reply, "Is The 70th Week of Daniel Fulfilled?"

I know we may not agree on every aspect of scripture such as the timing of the Rapture but I had real issues with the article "Has Daniel's 70th Week Been Fulfilled" so after reading more material, I decided to put it out there for others to read and critique. As Seekers of the Truth of God's Word, it is our duty to search out a matter and that is my intent. Today KLM posted on Five Doves his response.

My original request is found here:
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2014/gerlinda116.htm

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

KML (23 Jan 2014)
"RE " Is Daniel's 70th Week Already Fulfilled?""
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2014/kml123-1.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The article link posted is "PRETERISM" to be terse.
The question posed "is Daniel's 70th Week Already fulfilled " is moot
through having been previously decided or settled, and set as open to discussion or debate; arguably.
Challenge in this case, is a formal objection to a persons supposed knowledge.

With the information available through the Internet it will not be difficult to find the conflicts this position holds with the "Truth" of the Bible.
Which you have stated that you are opposed.
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of private interpretation.

Charles Gilbert Weston and his wife hold this position.
I Do Not.

Weston Bible Ministries is Preterist at their core.

As in all things we reconcile to be a good Barean when it comes to the teachings of men; especially when those teachings conflict with much of the scriptures, Old and New Testament.
Beware of the dogs outside.
A wolf in sheeps clothing, is still a wolf.

What individual could possibly esteem themselves as knowing all of the truth?
One could spend a lifetime in study of the scriptures and die without gaining even a small portion of the knowledge therein is written.
That does not negate the fact that [all] truth is written in the Word of God.
God made it simple, " Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ" and thou shalt be saved.
God wrote the Doctrine of the Word of God.
Men continue to re-write the doctrine by their own interpretations.

The word "read" is mentioned 70/70 times in the KJV
The First mention is in Exodus 24:7
The Last is in Revelation 5:4
Nehemiah 8:5,8 KJV
5)
And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people;(for he was above all the people;) and when he opened it, all the people stood up:
So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave [the sense,] and [caused] them to understand the reading.

Isaiah 29:10-14 KJV
For the Lord hath poured out upon you [the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes:] the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath [he covered.]
And the vision of all is become unto you as [the words of a book that is sealed,] which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; [for it is sealed:]
God told Daniel to seal up the VISION, and anoint the Most Holy. 9:24)
and in 12:4 he was to shut up the book, even to the time of the end. Knowledge would increase, and mid way into Jacob's trouble, 31/2 years would be the end of these wonders, when [he] "the prince that shall come" scatters the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. 12:7
8)
And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as [this people] draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but[ have removed their heart far from me,] and their [fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:]

Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among [this people,] even a marvelous work and a wonder: [for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of [their] prudent men shall be hid.]

Isaiah 34:1,2,16,17 KJV
Come near, ye nations, to hear(;) and hearken, ye people(:) let the earth hear, and all that is therein(;) the world, and [all] things that come forth of it. 16) Seek ye out [OF] THE BOOK OF THE LORD, AND READ(:) NO ONE OF THESE SHALL FAIL, NONE SHALL WANT HER MATE(:) FOR [MY MOUTH] IT HATH COMMANDED, AND [HIS SPIRIT] 'IT' HATH GATHERED THEM. 17) AND HE HATH CAST THE LOT FOR THEM, AND HIS HAND DIVIDETH 'IT' UNTO THEM [BY LINE:] [THEY] SHALL POSSESS 'IT' FOREVER, FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION SHALL [THEY] DWELL THEREIN.

I would propose that we would be wise to stick with "the book of the Lord", and not the imaginations of men.
Psalms 12:6-8 KJV
For the words of the Lord are PURE words(:) AS SILVER TRIED IN A FURNACE OF EARTH, PURIFIED SEVEN TIMES. [THOU SHALT KEEP THEM, O LORD, THOU SHALT PRESERVE THEM FROM THIS GENERATION FOR EVER.]
The Wicked WALK ON EVERY SIDE, WHEN THE VILEST MEN ARE EXALTED.

3-5) THE LORD SHALL CUT OFF ALL FLATTERING LIPS, AND THE TONGUE SHALL SPEAKETH PROUD THINGS(:) WHO HAVE SAID, WITH OUR TONGUE WILL WE PREVAIL; OUR LIPS ARE OUR OWN(:) WHO IS LORD OVER US?
for the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, NOW will "I" ARISE, saith the Lord; I WILL SET HIM in safety from HIM THAT PUFFETH at him.

"Shall teach you" is mentioned 3/3 times in the KJV
Deuteronomy 24:8 KJV
Luke 12:12
John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is The Holy Ghost, whom the Father WILL SEND IN MY NAME, he shall teach you [all] things, and BRING ALL THINGS TO YOUR REMEMBRANCE, WHATSOEVER I" HAVE SAID TO YOU.

The teaching in the link of your post, is a different gospel, a different Spirit, and a different Jesus.( Jesus is God The WORD) "a different Word "
Psalms37:22 KJV
For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth(;) and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.
2 Corinthians 11:4 KJV
For if he that cometh preaches another Jesus, whom we have not preached, OR if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, OR another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
Galatians 1:9 KJV
For if any MAN preach any [other] gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

What is the Book of The Lord?
Can we know the difference of what is called the Book of the Lord?
It is the only Book whereby none will need her mate. All others are forgeries.

The words of past president Ronald Regan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08_KByUwH6c
http://www,youtube.com/watch?v=bYFk9A62Q0c

We Bareans will Seek out the Book of the Lord, and search the scriptures daily, to SEE if these things are so.
One need not to be a so called scholar to read; although a student and pupil is listed under the definition of scholar. I believe it comes down to the question; "are we teachable, or not?
Job 34:32 KJV
That which I see not, teach thou me(:) if I have done iniquity, (wickedness) I will do no more.
Psalms 25:5,12 KJV
Lead me in thy truth, and teach me(:) for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee I do wait all the day.
What man is he that feareth the Lord? him shall he teach in the way that [he shall choose.]
Psalms 27:11) Teach me thy way O Lord, and lead me in [a plain path,] because of my enemies.

Student; pupil
of the Word of God
God Bless You
KML

Gerlinda

Ps 51:1

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

KJV

Jan 23rd, 2014 - 3:41 PM
Re: KLM's reply, "Is The 70th Week of Daniel Fulfilled?"

Hi Gerlinda,

Thanks for posting...

I don't agree with KML on this issue...but we do have the HOLY SPIRIT to teach us all things and a bible to study to shew ourselves approved.

Thanks again for posting.

I remember when people on Five Doves and accused me of being anti semitic without even understanding what a semite actually means.

I notice a lot of people on FIVE DOVES believe in a 7 year pre tribulation rapture too.

I wonder if KML believe in a 7 year pre tribulation rapture position?
(I'm just typing out loud my thoughts )

Thanks for posting.

The 70th Week of Daniel Delusion
by Steve Wohlberg

A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes. — Mark Twain (1835-1910 )

http://www.whitehorsemedia.com/articles/?d=33#.UuGsy6TTnPs

Christians often debate about whether Jesus Christ will return for His Church before the seven years of tribulation (the “pre-trib” view), in the middle of the seven years (the “mid-trib” view), or at the end of the seven years (the “post-trib” view). Yet by far the most important question worth asking is: Does the Bible really predict a future “seven-year period of tribulation” in the first place?

Shockingly, there is no specific Bible text predicting any seven-year tribulation. The entire theory is based on an interpretation of one primary verse, Daniel 9:27, which says:

He shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease… (Daniel 9:27 KJV).

Modern interpreters often conclude:
1.“He” is the Antichrist
2.Antichrist will make a treaty with the Jews for “one week” (the last “week” of the 70-week/490-year prophecy)–meaning seven years of Tribulation.
3.In the middle of the Tribulation, Antichrist will cause the sacrifices of a rebuilt Jewish temple “to cease.”

Thus Daniel 9:27 is applied to Antichrist, a seven-year Tribulation, and a rebuilt Jewish temple–yet the verse itself says none of this. The fact is that countless credible Bible scholars of the past applied Daniel 9:27 to Jesus Christ, not antichrist.

Matthew Henry’s commentary on Daniel 9:27 states, “By offering himself a sacrifice once and for all, he [Jesus], shall put an end to all the Levitical sacrifices.” (1 ). British Methodist Adam Clarke’s commentary says that during Daniel 9:27’s “term of seven years,” Jesus Himself would “confirm or ratify the new covenant with mankind.”(2 ). The Jamieson, Fausset and Brown commentary also says: “He shall confirm the covenant—Christ. The confirmation of the covenant is assigned to Him.” (3 ).

The following ten points provide solid evidence that Daniel’s 70th week doesn’t refer to any future Tribulation at all. Rather, it was fulfilled nearly two thousand years ago.
1.The prophecy of “seventy weeks” means seventy straight sequential weeks. There is no example in Scripture (or anywhere else!) of a time period starting, stopping, and then starting again. All biblical references to time are consecutive: 40 days and 40 nights (Genesis 7:4 ), 400 years in Egypt (Genesis 15:13 ), etc.
2.The 70th week follows immediately after the 69th week. If it doesn’t, then it cannot properly be called the 70th week!
3.It is illogical to insert a 2,000-year gap between the 69th and 70th week. There is no gap between the first seven weeks and sixty-two weeks. Why insert one between the 69th and 70th week?
4.Daniel 9:27 says nothing about any “tribulation,” “rebuilt” Jewish temple, or “antichrist.” Zero.
5.Daniel 9:24-27’s focus is the Messiah. After the Messiah is “cut off” (referring to Christ’s death), “the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.” This refers to the destruction of Jerusalem by Roman armies led by Prince Titus in A.D. 70. (4 )
6.“He shall confirm the covenant.” Paul said “the covenant” was “confirmed before by God in Christ” (Galatians 3:17 ). Jesus Christ came “to confirm the promises made to the fathers” (Romans 15:8 ). The word “covenant” is Messianic, and always applies to the Messiah, not antichrist.
7.“He shall confirm the covenant with many.” Jesus said, “This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many…” (Matthew 26:28 ). Jesus was quoting Daniel 9:27 specifically.
8.“In the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice…to cease.” After 3 ½ years of ministry, Jesus Christ’s death put an end to all sacrifices in God’s sight. He is the final Sacrifice!
9.“For the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate” (Daniel 9:27, KJV). It was abominable for the Jewish leaders to put God’s Son to death. This ended their temple. Jesus predicted, “Your house is left to you desolate” (Matthew 23:38 ).
10.The 70 weeks applied to the Jewish people (Daniel 9:24 ). Christ’s public ministry lasted 3 ½ years during which His focus was “the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matthew 10:6 ). After His resurrection and then for another 3 ½ years, His disciples preached mostly to Jews (see Acts 1-6 ). When the Jewish Sanhedrin stoned Stephen in 34 AD (see Acts 7 ), the gospel shifted to the Gentiles (see Acts 13:46 )–exactly as prophecy predicted.

The evidence is overwhelming! These eight words found in Daniel 9:27: “confirm… covenant… many… midst… sacrifice… cease… abominations… desolate” all find perfect fulfillment in Jesus Christ and early Christian history. One major reason why the Jewish nation as a whole failed to receive its Messiah was because its scholars misinterpreted Daniel 9:27. They failed to see Jesus Christ as the predicted One who would die in the midst of the 70th week! The same thing is happening today as Christian scholars misapply the same prophecy.

The “seven-year tribulation theory” is like a gigantic bubble. Once Daniel 9:27 is correctly understood and the pin of truth inserted, “Pop goes the seven years!” It’s a fact: There is no Bible text that teaches any “seven-year tribulation.” If you hunt for it, you’ll end up like Ponce de Leon searching for the Fountain of Youth. He never found it.

Jesus Christ confirmed the covenant and caused the sacrifices “to cease.”

May error cease in our minds as we follow God’s truth.

Endnotes:
1. Matthew Henry’s Commentary on the Whole Bible, Vol. IV—Isaiah to Malachi, Complete Edition, (New York, NY: Fleming H. Revell Co., 1712) 1094-1095, notes on Daniel 9:27.
2.The Holy Bible with a Commentary and Critical Notes by Adam Clarke, Vol. IV—Isaiah to Malachi, (New York, NY: Abingdon-Cokesbury, written about 1825) 602, notes on Daniel 9:27.
3.Rev. Robert Jamieson, Rev. A.R. Fausset, and Rev. David Brown, A Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible, Complete Edition, (Hartford, CT: S.S. Scranton Company: 1871) 641, notes on Daniel 9:27.
4.See notes on Daniel 9:26 in commentaries by Matthew Henry (p.1095 ), Adam Clarke (p.603), and Jamieson, Fausset and Brown (p.641 ).

God Bless

Steven

With all due respect to KML his response is one of the biggest non-responses I've read. If anyone else can find an actual response to the question in his answer, please point it out to me because all I see is a person doing a lot of talking about things that have nothing to do with the question.

At any rate, of course the 70th week is already fulfilled. Imagine you're sitting in class and the teacher says "I expect everyone's final to be turned in to me in 12 hours." He walks out of the class and you start working on your paper. Then another guy says, "Why are you all working so frantically- we actually have 858 hours to turn out papers in; you see, what he really means is that in 11 hours there will be a gap of, oh, about 847 hours- THEN the final hour, hour twelve, will come. So when he said 12 hours, he really meant, 847 hours- because the 12th hour doesn't chronologically follow the first 11!"

Who would not look at this man and reply, "That has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard."? Now imagine a few other people chime in saying, "No, wait- we think he's right, it really is 858 hours." I don't know about you, but I wouldn't for one second think, "Maybe they're right" I'd be thinking, "Something is affecting these people's minds to believe something completely absurd as this '12th hour doesn't follow 11th' nonsense.

And so it is here as well.

Let me also say - to make sure I'm not misunderstood, given the label of "preterism" in the first post: I'm certainly not saying that the Revelation was already fulfilled in the 70ad campaign of Titus; this is not the case, and I know this is not the case because it's impossible that the Lord would leave the culmination of scripture to secular man to record in secular history. No way no how the Lord would ever operate in this fashion- if 70ad were actually fulfillment of prophecy, then it would be in the bible, and we'd be reading "and thus came Titus according to the word of the Lord" but Titus and 70ad aren't in the scripture and thus are not a fulfillment.

Really, when we all throw secular books into the garbage bin, and keep our mind solely in the scripture- then we will be in a much better place of understanding

To John Cobb,

To both your comments.

Amen (means I agree with you)on this thread.

God Bless

Steven