Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture New Updates: January 21 2014

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link: http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

21 Jan 14

Central African Republic MPs elect new leader as EU prepares to send troops
European foreign ministers have taken a step towards deploying an EU military force to assist French and African troops trying to quell anarchy and bloodshed in Central African Republic.

China reports two deaths from H7N9 avian flu
Chinese health authorities reported the deaths of two men, including a doctor, from H7N9 avian flu in Shanghai. The Shanghai municipal health commission Monday reported the 31-year-old doctor and a 77-year-old farmer died this past weekend.

Vietnam sentences 30 heroin smugglers to death in biggest drugs trial
The 30 men and women, all Vietnamese, were found guilty of drug trafficking and given the death penalty while a further 59 defendants were handed sentences ranging up to life in prison, presiding judge Ngo Duc told AFP. "This was Vietnam's largest ever trial in terms of defendants, the number of death penalties given out and the amount of heroin involved," Duc told AFP after the verdict was read out in the northern province of Quang Ninh - which borders China.

Israel, Kazakhstan sign defense pact
Israel and Kazakhstan have signed a security cooperation agreement to improve bilateral defense trade, officials said. Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon and Kazakh defense minister Adilbek Dzhaksbekov inked the agreement Monday in Tel Aviv, Israel Radio reported. Ya'alon said Israel appreciates Kazakhstan's desire to cooperate with the Jewish state.

Police arrest 2 in Texas in connection with Target hack
Officials investigating the hack of Target Corp.'s computers said they arrested two Mexicans trying to enter the United States with 90 phony credit cards. The arrests of Daniel Dominguez Guardiola and Mary Carmen Vaquera Garcia as they tried to enter the United States at McAllen, Texas, Monday could indicate the stolen personal information from as many as 110 million Target credit- and debit-card customers has started making its way through U.S. stores through groups of shoppers using fraudulent cards, the Los Angeles Times reported Tuesday.

Confirmed: U.S. Chief Facilitator of Christian Persecution
According to the recently released 2014 World Watch List, which ranks the 50 nations where Christians are most persecuted, Syria is the third worst nation in the world in which to be Christian, Iraq is fourth, Afghanistan fifth, and Libya 13th. All four countries receive the strongest designation, “extreme persecution” (other designations are “severe,” “moderate,” and “sparse” persecution). Aside from being so closely and harshly ranked, these four nations have something else in common: heavy U.S. involvement.

Israel Bash-Fest Comes to Washington
A press release published by Reuters has announced that America’s first National Summit to Reassess the U.S.-Israel “Special Relationship” will be held on March 7 at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. In reality, the conference will be little more than an Israeli bash-fest. It is being organized by a host of virulently anti-Israel entities, including the Council for the National Interest Foundation (CNIF), If Americans Knew (IAK), the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy (IRmep), and the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs (WRMEA).

Top German Prosecutor Considers NSA Investigation
Last Tuesday, on the sidelines of an Social Democrat party caucus in Berlin, German Justice Minister Heiko Maas ran into Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier. Maas pulled his fellow SPD member aside and warned him about what could become a difficult matter. "Something may be coming our way," Maas whispered, and noted that the foreign minister could be affected as well. Germany's federal prosecutor, Maas intimated, is currently considering opening an investigation into the scandal surrounding the surveillance of Chancellor Angela Merkel's mobile phone by US intelligence.

With quake fears looming, Israel races to protect ancient sites
After a series of five moderate earthquakes shook the country in October, experts installed a seismic monitoring system at the Tower of David, one of Jerusalem’s most important — and most visible — historical sites.

Veteran guard claims 'secret gay society' inside Vatican is a security threat
There is a “network of homosexuals” inside the Vatican that could present a security risk to the Pope, according to a former commander of the Swiss Guard in what is just the latest in a number of allegations of homosexuality inside the Catholic Church.

West would rather accept known ‘devil Assad’ than possible ‘jihadists regime’
The increase of Jihadist forces in Syria has become a major concern for the Western powers, who are now contemplating it might be better if President Assad stays, rather than have extremists take control of Syria, political analyst Chris Bambery told RT.

What Recovery? Sears And J.C. Penney Are Dying
Two of the largest retailers in America are steamrolling toward bankruptcy. Sears and J.C. Penney are both losing hundreds of millions of dollars each quarter, and both of them appear to be caught in the grip of a death spiral from which it will be impossible to escape. Once upon a time, Sears was actually the largest retailer in the United States, and even today Sears and J.C. Penney are "anchor stores" in malls all over the country.

He Really Hates Us
Editor David Remnick asked the obvious question about Obama’s abysmal approval ratings. Sitting in the shadow of King’s dream of a color-blind society that is united in harmony, Obama played the race card: “There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black President.” Of course Obama played the race card. Excepting those occasions when the target is someone like Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, world-renowned surgeon Ben Carson or some other black person who demonstrated the temerity to allow their accomplishments to speak for themselves...

New radioactive water leak discovered at ********* plant
...Highly radioactive water was detected inside the No. 3 reactor building at the ********* Dai-Ichi nuclear plant, Tepco said. It is believed that the water may have leaked from within the reactor. The water was found to have high levels of radioactive cesium and cobalt, but Tepco claimed none of the water has leaked out of the building itself.

Serbia begins EU membership talks in Brussels
Serbia has started formal accession talks with the EU with the goal of joining the 28-nation bloc. Serbian PM Ivica Dacic said the EU "is not only the goal, but also the means by which we will modernise our system". The membership negotiations are expected to take several years, as Serbia has to bring its laws and institutions into line with EU norms.

Turkey PM Erdogan gives new push to EU membership bid
Turkey's PM Recep Tayyip Erdogan is in Brussels for talks on his country's EU membership bid, amid EU concerns over a purge of senior Turkish officials. The negotiations are beset by problems. EU politicians have voiced concern about the state of Turkey's democracy, including the independence of its courts and media freedom.

Russia accuses Europe politicians of 'role' in Ukraine violence
Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has blamed some European politicians for encouraging violent protests in Ukraine. Mr Lavrov warned the situation in the country was "getting out of control". There has been a second consecutive night of serious clashes in Kiev.

Thailand imposes state of emergency over unrest
The Thai government has imposed a 60-day state of emergency in the capital, Bangkok, and the surrounding provinces, from Wednesday, to cope with unrest. Anti-government protesters have been blocking parts of the capital to try to force PM Yingluck Shinawatra to resign. The measure allows for curfews to be imposed, for suspects to be held without charge and media censorship.

IDF observing Hamas strides to deter Gaza rocket fire
The IDF was seeing substantial Hamas attempts to cease rocket fire emanating from Gaza by smaller terrorist factions. Hamas has reportedly deployed hundreds of forces along the border fence with Israel in attempt to deter escalations and prevent further rocket fire from Gaza into southern Israel, Israel Radio reported Tuesday.

US, Russian forces hunt jihadist widow feared inside Olympic zone
U.S. counterterrorism operatives are helping Russian security agents in the hunt for four female potential terrorists, including a "white widow" -- the wife of a dead terrorist -- who could already be inside the massive security zone set up for next month's winter Olympics.

Iraq violence: Baghdad bomb blasts kill at least 26
At least 26 people have been killed in a series of bomb blasts across the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, police and medics say. Some 60 people may have also been wounded in the explosions, reports say. The deadliest single attack, in which seven people died, struck a busy market in the south of the city.

Syria accused of torture and 11,000 executions
There is clear evidence that Syria has systematically tortured and executed about 11,000 detainees since the start of the uprising, a report by three former war crimes prosecutors says. One of the authors told the BBC there was evidence of government involvement. Damascus has denied claims of abuse.

U.S. offers to send envoy to North Korea to free jailed missionary
The United States has offered to send a special envoy to North Korea to win the release of a jailed missionary, but signaled that any meaningful talks with Pyongyang will require it to give up its pursuit of nuclear weapons.

Fear Is Mounting On Wall Street That The Fed Will 'Fall Behind The Curve' Like In 1994
In 1994, the Fed began hiking interest rates under the leadership of Alan Greenspan. The bond market wasn't expecting it. There is growing concern on Wall Street that there may be less slack in the job market than the Federal Reserve perceives, leading to a scenario where the central bank finds itself "behind the curve" with regard to winding down unprecedented levels of extraordinary monetary stimulus as inflation returns.

20 Jan 14

No tsunami threat from earthquake near Tonga
No tsunami is expected from a magnitude 5.9 earthquake near Tonga this afternoon. The earthquake struck at 3:29 p.m. Hawaii time, about 1:29 p.m. in Tonga. It was centered about 99 miles west northwest of Hihifo, Tonga and about 240 miles west southwest of Apia, Samoa.

Gun owner unarmed, unwelcome in Maryland
“You own a gun,” the officer says. “Where is it?” “At home in my safe,” John answers. “You’re a liar. You’re lying to me. Face red, eyes shining, John pounds his knees. “And he wants to put me in jail. He wants to put me in jail. For no reason. He wants to take my wife and children away and put me in jail. In America, how does such a thing happen? ... And after all that, he didn’t even write me a ticket.”

Official: Al-Qaida Has Enough Arms to Take Baghdad
A senior Iraqi official claims al-Qaida fighters hunkered down in a city they seized late last month west of Baghdad have enough heavy weapons to allegedly take the country's capital. Senior deputy Interior Minister Adnan al-Asadi said Monday that Iraqi forces are fighting "fierce battles" against heavily armed militants to recapture parts of Ramadi, the capital of the western Anbar province, and also the nearby city of Fallujah.

Global Warming Causes Global Spending: Follow the Money
Global warming causes, when you follow the money, are shown to be nothing but political excuses to waste trillions in unnecessary global spending.

Obama: Some People 'Really Dislike Me' Because I'm Black
Obama says some people "really dislike me" because they don't like the idea of a black man occupying the Oval Office. But, he admits, that's not the whole story. "Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black president," Obama told The New Yorker in an interview published Sunday.

"Extraordinary Crisis" Needed To Preserve Hopes Of A New World Order
Ullman writes that an “extraordinary crisis” is needed to preserve the “New World Order,” which he sees as being under threat by non-state actors of the Edward Snowden stripe. “Very few have taken note and fewer have acted on this realization,” notes Ullman, who further complains that the “information revolution and instantaneous global communications” are thwarting the “new world order” that President George H.W. Bush announced more than twenty years ago.
[/u]

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Rapture New Updates: January 21 2014

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Our Facebook page is :
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

S0 News January 21, 2014: Weather & Spaceweather Report

'Those who want Assad out isolate Iran from talks' - Lavrov

Commenting on the diplomatic tug of war over Wednesday's peace talks, Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said revoking Iran's invitation was an obvious mistake. The UN retracted it following an ultimatum from the opposition Syrian National Coalition. Meanwhile its main bloc has quit the Coalition in protest at the umbrella organization's plans to attend the talks.

Alert! EPA Trying To Radically Relax Radiation Guidelines!

PDF

http://www.epa.gov/radiation/docs/er/pag-manual-interim-public-comment-4-2-2013.pdf

ALERT pole shift news, WE NEED TO STOP THIS ASAP.

Water Found In Stardust Suggests Life Is Universal

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

"Back Down Gog And Magog"

Syria Peace Talks Begin Without Iran

Omaha Nebraska "Plant Explosion 2 Dead 10 Injured

BREAKING: President Obama Will Meet Pope Francis In Rome

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

"Miracle Cross Still Standing After Engulfed In Wildfire"

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

The John Moore Show 1/21/2014

Netanyahu Says "Hamas Will Learn A Lesson Very soon From Israel

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K-FlE5AS6s

Our Facebook page is :

1-21-14 Hummingbird027's Updates on End-Time and Prophetic News

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven