Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rabbi Kaduri’s Kabbalistic Prophecies

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/olsen3.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Rabbi Kaduri’s Kabbalistic Prophecies

By Kit Olsen

Since Ariel Sharon’s death, I have heard quite a bit of discussion about the late Rabbi Kaduri. This rabbi, who was heavily into occult/Kabbalisitc practices, has been elevated to great prophetic heights by Jews and some Christians. On Rapture Ready we have a good article titled, “The Old Rabbi’s Vision” written by Cynthia Nuara, exposing the old rabbi for what he was. Cynthia did a very good job of researching the topic and expressing her biblically-based-conclusions.

In my current book, A Better World Is Coming Soon - Don’t Miss It (Expanded 2013 Edition) and also in the first edition in 2011, I included information on Kaduri and his “vision” in my chapter on spiritual deception. Spiritual deception is at an all-time high and Sharon’s death in relation to Kaduri’s “prophecies” is something we must to be very careful not to mix in with true biblical prophecy, and accept his “vision” as some type of extraordinary prophetic marker. The Yeshua (Jesus) that Kaduri spoke of is not the same Jesus of the Bible.

I can attest from personal experience that the devil loves to confuse “prophesies” from demonic sources and try to pass them off as biblical prophecies. I was fooled long ago as a very young believer when I was seeking spiritual truth after becoming totally disheartened by professing Christians who lived hypocritical lifestyles. As I wandered away from the faith searching for authenticity, I came across many imposters who tried to pass themselves off as true prophets of God. The devil can perform some miraculous feats, using lost souls to help him.

I witnessed some of these prophetic occurrences that were not biblical but were in fact demonic. Unaware of Satan’s tactics at the time, these “miraculous” events spurred my heels to walk deeper into Satan’s clutches of New Age lies—all designed to take us away from the true God of the Bible.

But God, being the great and faithful Abba (Daddy) that He is, rescued me from all New Age involvement and ministered to me through the Holy Spirit. I finally understood that Christianity does not depend on how some professing Christians behave and not to get distracted by lukewarm or phony believers. (And to always keep my focus on the one and only Savior, Jesus the Messiah and His Scriptures.)

I will include some excerpts here from my current book that may be helpful to anyone who is not aware of what Kabbala is, and unaware of Kaduri’s demonically entrenched prophecies. I am also including some work from my friend, the late Jewish believer, Dr. Stephen Yulish, as included in my book. I will start with my own words from Chapter One, titled: “What Is Really Going On?” (Describing spiritual deception):

Doesn’t it look, feel and sound like there are just too many unsettling, negative and strange things happening all at the same time, and with a never before intensity? No one likes to talk about evil, but it obviously exists. There are various ways this evil is described by different people. There is also great beauty and synchronicity that challenges these dark forces. We can find it in our everyday lives.

The following pages present a view I once rejected for at least a decade. I rejected it because I did not understand it. Instead, I chose to listen to those involved in the New Spirituality─New Age concepts. I read infinite numbers of books on various “spiritual” practices. I “meditated” in ashrams and for years, frequently meditated at a Buddhist Zen Center. I did countless hours and years of yoga. I experienced shaktipat. I investigated various traditional religions. I considered myself “spiritual” and experienced great joy at times.

I was soaring high with what I perceived to be the “oneness” of the “universe.” I would ask the “universe” for something or for a particular situation, and very often that something or situation would simply present itself. I felt I had tapped into some sort of magical-celestial genie, evolving as a human being and believing there are many roads that lead to the same place. If anyone suggested otherwise I would dismiss that “narrow-minded” opinion as unimportant, intolerant, unsophisticated, and definitely unenlightened.

There was a time when I consulted with a psychic who helped me locate my misplaced diamond marquis necklace. She told me where to look for it, and there it was. Amazing! She was one of the nicest people I ever talked to in my life. So what is the problem? The problem is this: None of these “spiritual” practices, or people who adhere to them, are dealing with the positive, beautiful side of life, even though it very much looks and sounds like they are. They can be so nice, but in truth, they are being used by the most seductive, dark forces imaginable.

These maligning forces have power and can trick people into believing they are good and kind by helping to solve problems. Their ultimate goal is to keep you and me from God by pretending to be messengers of God. It wasn’t until the Holy Spirit, Ruach Ha Kodesh in Hebrew, rescued me in a popular New Age bookshop in Virginia that I began to understand the tremendous spiritual battle we are ALL involved in whether we want to be or not. Without a doubt, we are living in a spiritual battlefield.

Dr. Stephen Yulish:

In September of 2005, a friend sent me an article from Arutz Sheva which is, Israel National News, titled: “Kabbalist (Rabbi Kaduri) Urges Jews to Israel Ahead of Impending Disaster.” I had been very, temped to just delete the article because of my current disdain for anything to do with Jewish mystical lore (i.e. Kabbalah) since I had gotten saved and found real truth. From personal experience, I had found out that Kabbalah was not of God but of Satan, but I decided to read it anyway.

God turned what was meant for evil to good (Genesis 50:20). God had a plan. Let me explain. There has been a resurgence of late in the ancient Jewish mystical practice of Kabbalah, as a result of many Hollywood types, some Jewish and some not, falling into this spiritual delusion.

Many true devotees of Kabbalah actually believe that this modern Hollywood version is just pop mysticism and they dismiss it. But don’t be fooled, even casual dabbling in this type of mystical endeavor, real or hip, can have serious consequences on you and your children’s lives. I am not going to give you an intellectual argument for avoiding Kabbalah. I am going instead tell you a real story about one person’s descent into the spiritual arrogance of Kabbalah and hope that it scares the hell out of you. That person was me!

In 1985, I went to a meeting in LA held by Rabbi Michael Berg, the current guru of Kabbalah, and Madonna’s mentor. Hey, he was my mentor twenty years ago. I had read his books and had gone to L.A. to become enlightened. I took my drawings with me. We all immersed in a ritual bath to cleanse ourselves (not naked) and then had meetings, etc. I was into this stuff twenty years before Hollywood ever was. Been there, did that. Rabbi Berg told us how we could become like God.

Now let’s go back to September 2005, when I had just finished reading the Arutzs Sheva article about Kabbalistic Rabbi Kaduri, the one sent to me by a friend. I knew that it must have been the Ruach Ha Kodesh, the Holy Spirit (who had opened my eyes twenty years earlier) who had coaxed me to read what I initially and instinctively did not want to read. What I found strengthened my belief that we are indeed in the last days and that the people of Israel are being set-up for the reign of the Antichrist. May God have mercy on their, souls.

On Tuesday night, September 13, 2005, Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri, a rabbi steeped in Jewish Kabbalistic, mystical lore told his Yeshiva class (Jewish school) that Jews all over the world needed to return to Israel due to impending natural disasters, which threatened to strike the world. He had spoken of tsunamis (there was the devastating Indonesian tsunami of 2004 and subsequent ones) and other natural disasters. I asked myself how he could know what was going to happen.

Probably because he used gematria (numerology) and other kabbalistic divinations, witchcraft, and demonic practices that the Lord called detestable to Him in Deuteronomy 18:10-12. Satan knows that his time is short (Revelation 12:12 ) and he will give people just enough knowledge to condemn them to hell for eternity.

Look what happened to Saul when he went to the witch at Endor to call up the spirit of Samuel (1 Samuel 28:11). He did so against the Word of God in Deuteronomy 18, and died for doing it. “So Saul died for his trespass which he committed against the Lord because of the Word of the Lord which he did not keep and also because he asked counsel of a medium, making inquiry of it and he did not inquire of the Lord therefore He killed him” (1 Chronicles 10:13 ).

This mysticism; whether it be calling up the dead or Kabbalah divination is serious business and can have dire consequences. Don’t play with fire. “God is not mocked, we reap what we sow” (Galatians 6:7). We know from Scripture that the Jews would return to the land of Israel (Ezekiel 36:8 ) in the end of days.

We know that the church is about to be taken up to be with Jesus in the clouds at the Harpazo, the Rapture, and that it will be explained to those left behind as an abduction by UFOs. We know that the man of lawlessness, the Antichrist, will then be revealed and will take his place in the rebuilt Temple and declare himself to be God (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 ).

Rabbi Kaduri had said that when the danger comes to Israel, the Temple will be rebuilt and the righteous Messiah will be revealed. Open your eyes Jews [and Christians] see how Satan used Rabbi Kaduri to call Jews back to Israel to worship the soon to be revealed “unrighteous messiah,” the Antichrist, in the soon to be rebuilt Temple. Rabbi Kaduri had said that many dangers and disasters would come upon the earth. He is correct. [The devil always likes to throw in some truth to confuse people.]

Back in 2005, Rabbi Kaduri said that the supposed Messiah to some, Rabbi Schneerson (he also has since died), told him that Kaduri would live to see the coming of the Messiah. He said the current government of Israel would be the last one of an old era. Sharon would be the last Prime Minister. The new leadership would be that of the messianic era. Wrong, wrong, wrong!

Well, Schneerson was obviously incorrect and must therefore have been a false prophet. Rabbi Kaduri died in 2006 before the coming of the Messiah. Sharon was not the last Prime Minister of Israel. Before Rabbi Kadhuri died, he told his followers that the spirit of Messiah had already attached itself to an Israeli and he also had been given the name of the coming Messiah, but it was not to be revealed until one year after his death.

The note when opened said that the coming Messiah will be called: Yehoshua (Joshua) or the Aramaic, Yeshua (salvation). This name, Yeshua Ha Mashicah (literally Jesus the Messiah or the Christ), is unbelievably what some of Rabbi Kaduri’s followers called him! The returning Jesus (Yeshua Ha Mashiach) will not be an Israeli man but will come “in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven” (Acts 1:11 ).

The Antichrist, however, will be a man. If this “man” is not a false messiah, a false christ, a false yeshua, then call me meshugeh (crazy). If all of this is not a demonic set-up for the coming Antichrist, then I don’t know what is. The Jews will be deceived to believe that the coming Antichrist is really their Messiah, their Mashiach, but alas they will be wrong. “Look up, those who believe, for your redemption draws near” (Luke 21:28). We are indeed in the end of days.

And there you have it. These “spiritual” assaults and deceptions are designed to keep us and even our youngest children from the true living God of the Bible. Remember, Satan is intensely devious, presenting his lies in attractive, innocent-looking packages. Deceptive public relations skills are his specialty.

As Christians we must be very prayerful and discerning that we are not taken in by “prophecies” that are not from God. Most New Agers and Kabbalists genuinely and sincerely believe they are tapping into goodness and truth, completely unaware of the spiritual danger they are in. Spiritual deception is running rampant and will get much worse as we move toward the seven-year Tribulation. Be sure you are wearing you spiritual armor because the enemy is going to get very bold in the coming days.

“Therefore take up the whole armor of God that you may be able to withstand the evil day, and having done all to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all things taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints” (Ephesians 6:13-18 ).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven