Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Esther: January 20 2014

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/rap10.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

January 20, 2014
Dear Esther,

I’ll give you a little bit of my background first. I am married, and have three children (5 years, 2 years and 6 months). I was saved at the age of 12 and have grown in my Christian faith. My marriage is “unequally yoked’ as my husband walked away from the church and the faith a few years into our marriage. He has backslidden as a result and now you would not be able to tell that he is a Christian.

He swears, hates the church, and will not talk about God. He watches vile things on television etc. and enjoys dirty jokes. I honestly wonder if my husband was ever saved in the first place. He is, however, faithful and treats myself and the children relatively well. As a consequence, my husband and I have drifted apart, as we now have nothing in common to talk about, or do together but we both are very committed to our marriage and our children.

In a way, this has become a blessing in disguise. His departure from the Lord has caused me grow spiritually and desire the Lord all the more. I cannot get enough of reading the Bible, listening to expositional teaching online (praise God for the Internet!), and meditating on Him. I have desired to live a more pure life because of this. I have no desire to watch television, watch movies, or enjoy the secular entertainments of this world. It is during this time, I learned about the Rapture.... and I long for His return.

So you can see, husband and I could not be more different. We love each other, but no longer walk on the same path, so to speak. There have been times in my life where the Lord has impressed upon me events that would happen in my life. Very rarely does this happen, but when it does, it is always comes to pass. I believe He does this in His mercy and grace to prepare me for the trails in my life.

On May 2012, He impressed upon me that I needed to get prepared financially as my husband was going to need it. At the time (foolish me!), I thought we were going to be raptured and that my poor husband was going to be left behind with the mortgage. I was excited, and began to tighten our budget.

September 2012 was when EVERYTHING happened. My husband came to me one day and said that his workplace was retrenching workers due to government cutbacks, whether permanently employed, or on contract. With a sinking heart, I then told him what God had told me. But no Rapture, no heavenly lights...my husband was going to be unemployed.

Not long after, my husband was notified that he was going to lose his job. In that same week we were told that I was going to lose our baby (I was pregnant). In that same week, we had been informed that not only is my 4 year old deaf but she had also been abused sexually by another child in her day care (I worked part-time then). I lost the baby a few days later, and I kept on working during my miscarriage because I knew that we needed the money, and I could not afford any time in the hospital.

I was in shock. For the first time EVER I approached my pastor for advice. How should I feel? How should I glorify God? I knew that God was in control, but I was in such shock that I needed to see some sort of “rainbow” -- a promise that everything was going to be okay.

The next day, when I came home from work my daughter presented me with a painting. It was longer than my kitchen table and just as big. Goodness knows how she painted it, but it was a huge rainbow.

I cried. (I still have this rainbow painting today).

It was then that our “visitor” started to appear at night. My husband approached me not long after this, and told me that he saw a “woman” dressed in white in the children’s bedroom. I did not believe him, but told him that he had been watching too many unsavory movies, that they have polluted his mind. He mentioned a few times after that that he saw this “being” in the children’s rooms. The children then started not wanting to go to bed and sleep in their beds. To check things out, I slept in the children’s bedroom. I saw and heard nothing. I shamefully dismissed my husband’s and children’s concerns. After all, I reasoned, I was a Christian and surely no evil could enter my home. God was bigger!

In January, I saw the fact that now I was going to have to be the breadwinner and work full-time, while my husband would look after the children as he looked for work himself. I was also hospitalized suffering a major hemorrhage early in my next pregnancy. Despite the major loss of blood, my baby survived! I was now in the hospital, trying to recover in order to go to work, while at the same time, wanting to do anything to protect my baby.

I was released from the hospital a week later and allowed to work provided that I would not exert myself. So I had to go to work not knowing whether I would hemorrhage again and lose the baby, or whether I would lose my job due to my medical “restrictions.” I was restricted in housework duties and was hampered in the care of my children. I could no longer pick them up, or have them in my lap for cuddles. I could not take them anywhere on any trips and my house began to “let go.”

It also meant that I could not go to church, as I was unable to run around after my very active children. I was devastated. I had no helpers in church to look after my children, and Shane (my husband) was not willing to go. So I had to miss out. What was even more terrible, no one from church called to see how I was doing. I was devastated. I learned many valuable lessons about pastoral care from this experience.

My husband then approached me and wanted to know whether we had been “cursed” by someone. I certainly agreed that we were under some sort of spiritual attack (I still didn’t believe in the apparition though). My pastor recommended that my house should be “blessed.” With my husband’s permission, I invited our pastor to our house and he blessed each room - especially the children’s room.

A few nights later, I woke up in the middle of the night to feel a “presence” in my room. I could not see it, but I could feel its malevolence and hatred. The room was thick with it. I was pinned to my bed and struggling to breathe with the force pushing against me. All I could think of was that my baby was going to be harmed. I could not breathe! I was terrified! I would love to say that I did something glorious in that moment, but I didn’t. I promptly fainted.

I believed my husband by the next morning. I had obviously been upset by “something.”

That night, as I put the children to bed, I began my usual prayers when I felt “it” again... the hate, anger and malevolence. I began to sweat, and then audibly prayed a prayer of protection for the children, my husband and myself. The “feeling” went away instantly.

Every night I started to pray a prayer of protection for my family as part of our usual bedtime prayers. The “disasters” stopped - my eldest began talking about God and wanting to learn about Him. I gave birth to my gorgeous girl, despite complications. I still have to work full-time.

My husband has applied for jobs, but to no avail. He has been able to acquire casual work here and there. He has begun to be depressed and bad-tempered, and found the looking after of children too much for him. I placed the children in formal care. Strains in our marriage have begun to appear, but I am trying hard to continue to be Christ-like in our marriage. I am getting tired. I have now assumed all of my husband’s “roles” as well as my own.

I am now the breadwinner for our family. I have to provide spiritual protection. And I also have to be the homemaker and nurturer of my children, as well as leading them spiritually. am my husband’s helper and I am seeing to his needs and trying to boost his confidence and esteem. I still refer to him as the “head of our house,” even though I have assumed all his roles. The joy of the Lord is my strength. (I keep reminding myself of that.)

In December 2013, things started to look positive for us. My husband started a consulting business which looks to be quite profitable. Also, the Lord (seems to) have impressed upon me to become involved in foster care, and I have started to make steps toward that.

The spiritual attacks have begun again. The “spirit” visited my husband on the one night when I was away with the children at my parent’s place.

Electrical equipment in our home starting to fail; so did our cars (mind you, they are getting old).

My husband tore a tendon in his arm. It affects his ability to use the computer.

Conflict has arisen between my parents and my husband about his parenting skills. My father (who is not a Christian) has accused my husband of inappropriately disciplining of our children. This really has caught me by surprise, and honestly, to doubt myself. I started to have these thoughts: Has my husband started to beat our children? Am I deluding myself? I wrestled and prayed about this for a whole day. Are my children in harm’s way? What do I say to my husband?

My children are happy. My children have not been beaten—of that I am sure. My father saw my husband clip my 2 year old son across the ear because he tried to run away and inadvertently ran in front of a car. He is deaf and has speech delays. You cannot reason or talk to him. He doesn’t understand. But my dad doesn’t see this. I have defended my husband’s parenting. My parents do not want me to foster children as they feel it would be too much for me. So conflict has arisen between us and my family.

My family is my support network. As I cannot talk to my husband, I would talk to my mum about my problems - she is a Christian. Because our two men are arguing, it hampers our ability to talk to each other. The support network with my mum is gone now. I am alone spiritually in this.

I feel, but could be in error, that something wants to stop my husband from a great career opportunity, and also to stop me from foster care.

Am I under spiritual attack again? Is this a time of trial and testing? Is Satan ramping things up a notch because he knows he doesn’t have much time? What can I do about this? How do I get rid of this evil spirit for good? Or do I have to pray over my family every night?

Any advice would be wonderful.

May God bless you,

Venessa

Dear Venessa,
As I read your letter, I was getting the impression that you live in the UK, possibly, from the way you express yourself, the punctuation and spelling you used in your email. Your devotion to the Lord is admirable and exceptional. You are mature in your faith and well-grounded in the Lord. I can see why you are so perplexed by this demonic assault in your home. Many things happen in the demonic spirit world that we cannot understand. But the Lord assures us that greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).

I have spent quite a bit of time in London. I had a nice fully-furnished flat in lovely house in St. John’s Wood, which I sub-leased from a lovely woman who was going off to Israel for an extended time. Soon after I set-up house and got situated I had an alarming discovery, but only in one of the rooms—the bedroom. It seemed that there was an overwhelming evil presence in the bed. I could barely sleep. In fact I could not. I could not stand being in that bed because the horrible “presence” was always there, and even more so at night. It was so strong and overpowering.

I called a friend to come by to check out the situation and he agreed that there was something in that room and more specifically, in the bed, as if it was lodged into the mattress itself and not about to leave. This particular house was very old, but quite nice. I am sure that the “presence” had been in the house for some time. But it was not going away, so I shut the door to that room and lived in the rest of the house.

Now I am not saying the UK is more haunted than anywhere else, but I did notice a lot of occult manifestations while I was there on that particular lengthy trip. From what you have described I would seriously consider moving, if there is any possible way. Since your pastor has already come by and blessed the house, and the evil spirit is still there, I would not want to hang around. It seems that these evil spirits sometimes get entrenched in a physical location and from what I have read it is very tough to get rid of them. Sometimes the only option is to move.

It does not help that your husband is backslidden and as you mention it is much more likely that he is not saved at all. Demonic entities like to use the weakest vessel in a family and considering how you describe the way your husband uses his free time, his mind is already filled with filth and darkness. Consider it a tremendous blessing that he has been relatively kind to you and the children. But he is clearly a troubled man. Sometimes we simply walk into a situation that is a stronghold for evil forces and it has nothing to do with the people who live in the house. But we can’t be sure. Perhaps the people who lived in your house previously were into something very dark. It is hard to know.

Spiritual attacks can also come when we are serving the Lord faithfully to keep the believer confused and distracted. Satan will try to attack strong believers to try to discourage them and undermine their efforts to reach others with the gospel. If a Christian is backslidden, forces of darkness are also busy seeking to harass people. Be sure to remove anything to with the occult from your home; books, etc.

We must never give up hope and keep trusting in God no matter how bad things get. Here are some verses you can meditate on (Isaiah 26:3-4; Romans 5:3-5; 12:12; Ephesians 6:10-18; James 1:2-4). However your situation is unusual requiring wisdom and action.

Prayer is vitally important. Praying for protection every night for the family is very good, but you should also pray throughout the day as often as possible (Ephesians 6.18; 1 Thessalonians 5.17). It sounds like you are doing that already and it is vital that you continue to do so. Remember, that no matter how bad things may get for us it pales in comparison to what some of the heroes of faith endured. Meditate on these two passages (2 Corinthians 11:23-28; Hebrews 11:32-40).

When Jesus was confronted by the devil He always quoted Scripture out loud. Please start quoting Scripture out loud, especially the verses that our Lord used when He was dealing with Satan. If that demonic entity shows up again quote Scripture directly and see if it doesn’t leave your home for good.

“Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve’” (Matthew 4:10).

Considering the tremendous burden you are carrying to provide for your family and hold things together it is evident that the Lord is giving you great inner and outer strength. Your husband is very fortunate to have such a faithful and devoted wife who can step up and do what needs to be done when life becomes very difficult. The Lord will certainly bless you.

Now as far as the foster care, are you really in a position to take on any more? Perhaps the Lord wants you to help find appropriate homes for those who need a home but not necessarily under your own roof. We all have our limitations and taking on too much is never a good idea. Your parent’s may be right on this. And consider the demonic activity under your roof. Do you want to bring others into that situation?

Also, always keep in mind that this world is not our home and we should not become overwhelmed with all the problems we face (easier said than done). As we deal with them in the power of the Lord (Ephesians 6:10; Philippians 4:13) we must keep our minds on our eternal home (Colossians 3:1-2).

The best weapon against the attacks of the devil is walking in the Spirit and in the light of God (Galatians 5:25; 1 John 1:7). As we obey God, He will protect us and guide us (2 Chronicles 16:9; Psalm 12:5, 7; 20:1-3; 31:23; 32:7; 91:4; 125:2; Luke 21:18; Proverbs 2:8). And remember, all believers have a guardian angel who watches over them (Psalm 34:7; Daniel 6:22). Also meditate on 2 Kings 6:17 to see that all true believers not only have a guardian angel watching over them, but an army of guardian angels if need be.

Fear not, Venessa. God is on your side so who can be against you? (Please meditate on Romans 8:31-39.)

As you meditate on the passages I have noted you may also want to memorize some of them and other special verses. Memorizing Scripture is a valuable weapon in spiritual warfare (Deuteronomy 6:6; 11:18; 30:14; Psalm 37:31; 40:8; 119:11; Proverbs 2:1; 3:1, 3; 4:1, 21; 6:21; 22:18; Isaiah 51:7; Ezekiel 3:10; Romans 10:8; Colossians 3:16). And remember, the Word of God is more powerful than any two-edged sword (Hebrew 4:12).

The idea of moving is never fun, but you might not have a choice if the demonic assaults continue. If the Lord is not stopping the demonic attacks, then He may be trying to get you out of that house to possibly avoid some type of future problems. It’s hard to know, but if this continues you certainly can’t stay in that house.

Venessa, you sound like a very exceptional lady. God is going to work this out for you but you must be open to whatever needs to be done to get away from the demonic harassment in your home. It is highly unlikely this evil force will follow you and your family to a new residence. I think there is something about your house that this evil entity is attached to. I also would not go around talking about this to others, other than your closest Christian friends and your pastor. Stay in prayer and see how the Lord leads you to resolve this very disturbing situation.

Please keep in touch with me and let me know how you are doing and what you decide to do about your living situation. If God wants you to move, He will open the way.

In God’s love,

Esther

“Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand” (Ephesians 6:11-13).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven