Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Last Days Revisited

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/chudi2.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Last Days Revisited

Part Two: Decline of Society

By Paul Chudi

“They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fills their bowels: because it is the stumbling block of their iniquity”

(Ezekiel 7:19).

The U.S. national debt is $16 trillion (www. USDebtClock.org). In four more years, by 2016, that debt will almost certainly reach $22 trillion and may even be more at this rate, if we are somehow lucky enough to make it up to that year without a major crash.

QE3 is the “infinite bailout” strategy of the Fed. But there’s a problem in all this: Infinite money creation means infinite devaluation. As the money supply expands, the value of the dollars currently in circulation (physically or electronically) will reach zero. This is what mathematics and the laws of economics show us.

However the true beginning of the end will begin when other countries run away from the dollar and the US debt. Warning signs are already being given by the slow death of the petro dollar status that America has. Here’s an excerpt from www.theblaze.com on November 24, 2010:

China and Russia have said they are renouncing the U.S. dollar and will instead use domestic currency in bilateral trade, the International Business Times reports. The move comes in an attempt to ‘protect’ their economies. The IBT reports:

We agreed to expand the possibilities for application of national currencies during trade and economic contacts,” said Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin after holding talks with the Chinese premier Wen Jiabao. However, the move is not aimed at challenging the dollar but to protect their economies, as the countries started exploring other options in the wake of the global financial crisis. With Russian ruble already trading on the Chinese exchange, Yuan trade in Moscow is expected to begin in early December. The bilateral trade between the two countries is estimated to reach above $50 billion by the end of 2010, according to the Russian government. A major chunk of the trade is transacted in US dollars currently.

Since that time other countries have slowly started to use Yuan to by oil. When the dollar defaults it will cause a selloff. The selloff will send shockwaves throughout the financial sector, causing investors to flee the dollar and ultimately resulting in the Fed creating even more fake currency to buy back U.S. debt in a last-ditch effort to prevent a national bankruptcy, hopefully the printing machines won’t overheat.

This massive money creation tactic is the Fed’s last plan to desperately try to save the economy. However the biggest problem is not even the state of the American economy but rather the state that it would put the world in if it were to sink. The dollar is still the major world reserve currency but what would happen if the derivatives market were to crash? The derivatives market is at least twenty times bigger than the world economy. Don’t believe me? Take a look at this from globalresearch.org:

According to one of the world’s leading derivatives experts, Paul Wilmott, who holds a doctorate in applied mathematics from Oxford University (and whose speaking voice sounds eerily like John Lennon’s), $1.2 quadrillion is the so-called notional value of the worldwide derivatives market. To put that in perspective, the world’s annual gross domestic product is between $50 trillion and $60 trillion.

Keep in mind that the derivatives market also played a role in the 2008 financial crisis before and cannot be fully measured due to its ever expanding nature. This is another excerpt from globalresearch.org:

Bloomberg reported in May 2012:

Mark Mobius, executive chairman of Templeton Asset Management’s emerging markets group, said another financial crisis is inevitable because the causes of the previous one haven’t been resolved. There is definitely going to be another financial crisis around the corner because we haven’t solved any of the things that caused the previous crisis, Mobius said …“Are the derivatives regulated? No. Are you still getting growth in derivatives? Yes.

It is clear that when the cards come down it will affect everyone on the planet. It will be a time of great confusion, riots and savagery. The Bible paints a vivid picture of the kind of time-period we will be living in before the rapture as well as the kind of society.

“But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money,boastful, proud,abusive, disobedient to their parents,ungrateful, unholy,without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous,rash, and conceited,lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God having a form of godlinessbut denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people” (2 Timothy 3:1-7).

These character traits are celebrated today, idealized in movies and glorified. I’d like for you at this moment to take a brief look at the degeneration of society right now. I’d like to focus on entertainment, more specifically, movies. Going back as early as the sixties and before that the idea of being bad, being a rebel and having an “edge” was always seen as “cool,” “exciting” and “enticing.”

Back then they had the greasers, then they had the anti-government hippies, then they had the rock stars that went to school during the day and then proceeded to party and do drugs at night. The sad common theme that all these previous generations had throughout the ages up to our present time is an escalation of two things: An increase in violence and sin. I challenge anyone (preferably a parent) to listen to a mainstream song of today by a popular artist and compare it to a hit from back in the 80s or 90s. I’m more than fully convinced that the difference (explicit language, immorality etc.) will astound you.

The point I’m trying to make is that no one should be surprised at the level of disdain that they see from unbelievers today but rather should be encouraged to live for Christ even more so because the time is indeed short. The reason I mention the economy once more is because unfortunately that is what most people, both the saved and the lost, invest their time, in (material gain) rather than the things of Christ.

Many believers had their faith shaken to the core during the recession. Many believers don’t even know about the Rapture and if they do have little concern for it; many fellow saints have allowed themselves to become ignorant of God’s Word. It’s time to become more aware of tools that the enemy has used for quite some time now. If we continue to live lives of complacency, we will not be able to live the life God wants of us. The things of this world are soon passing away, are you ready?

“My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.” Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children” (Hosea 4:6 ).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven