Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Cry of the Spirit and the Bride

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/cameron34.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

The Cry of the Spirit and the Bride

By Tim Cameron

Scripture says, “The Spirit and the Bride cry Jesus come quickly” and if that is not our heart’s cry, might we ask, why?

Jesus told us to, “Watch and pray.” Why? In the Jewish wedding custom, the bride did not know what hour her bridegroom was coming. She DID know the season and was dressed and prepared to be “taken away” by the bridegroom.

Jesus told us in John, chapter 14 that He would come and receive us unto Himself, “THAT WHERE HE IS WE MIGHT BE ALSO.” That is, the “catching away” of the bride of Christ.As believer’s, by the Spirit of God, there should be a work of grace taking place in our hearts causing us to “long” to be where Jesus is. And in that longing, it should stir an urgency to be about our Father’s business by sharing that great news—that Jesus did come, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, was crucified for our sins, was placed in a borrowed tomb for 3 days and then ROSE from the grave.

Today He is Risen indeed, and He did go away to “prepare a place” for all those who are His and whose eyes have been opened to call upon His Name. He admonished us to be found by Him faithfully serving Him, while “watching and praying,” encouraging us that when we SEE “all these things” to “LOOK UP, for your redemption draws near” and to be faithfully sharing the Great News while it is yet day, for there is coming an hour where we will no longer be able to work. (It will be too late.)

How can we really know how late it is?

Israel is the prophetic clock. The Day of the Lord begins with an agreement for peace that is confirmed between Israel and “the many” (Daniel 9). Right now at this very moment, the US Secretary of State is once again calling for Israel to give up land for PEACE. The world is seeking to divide Israel with a “two state solution” which includes dividing Jerusalem. Zechariah tells us that Jerusalem will become a burden upon the entire world.

I tell you by the authority of Scripture that this is a tremendously great time in our lives—to examine our “heart’s cry.” Are we apathetically living through this time believing everything will “pan out?” Are we more concerned with our “best life now?” OR are we aligning with His Spirit, crying out, “Jesus, come quickly”?Are we striving to build our own kingdom or are we looking for a city whose Builder and Maker is the Lord?

You know we are called “believers” and many would say we “believe” the Word of God. But the Word of God is about one-third Bible Prophecy, and it was written, NOT for us to be in the dark but in the light. I’m amazed at how apathetic this “church age” is, considering how well-defined this time is scripturally. It’s either due to unbelief, lack of knowledge or depraved indifference that many are not filled with GREAT JOY that our Lord’s return is “even at the door.” Or many are seriously broken, weeping between the porch and the altar on behalf of the wickedness of our time. But some are urgently sharing the gospel by faith believing time is shorter than when we first believed.

We should NOT be in the dark about what time it is!

1 Thessalonians 5:1-11:

“But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night.

But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him. Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.”

OH, that is some seriously GREAT news right there. You see many would say that the bride will have to suffer through the Tribulation, but they misunderstand what the Tribulation is all about. It’s a time of God’s Wrath being poured out upon those whom refused His sin pardon.It is NOT for those who have believed in the message of the Cross, for they are not appointed unto wrath because Jesus took our wrath upon Himself!

The Day of the Lord is a time “set apart” for a people who have neglected such a great salvation. Those who have trampled underfoot the gift of GRACE found in Jesus Christ.There are those even now, who are shouting, “Turn off the light.” They hate the gospel; they hate the light because their deeds are dark and evil.

The time that is swiftly approaching is also called, “Jacob’s Trouble” in large part because Israel chose Barabbas instead of Jesus. Romans Chapters 9-11 tells us that it was for our sake that they were blinded to the truth for a time, that we might be grafted in through Jesus Christ and He who is NOT yet finished with Israel will open their eyes to their desperate plight, seeing the nations of the world surrounding them and seeking their demise. They will cry out, and Jesus will come responding to their cry. And they will look upon Him, whom they have pierced and they will be saved.”

When you read of this and hear of “the last days” is your heart stirred with a passion for Christ, the Bridegroom? Do you realize the greatness of the Cross? Do you realize those who have called upon the Name of Jesus are fully-covered under the blood of Christ?

Yet, even as I type this, those who are considered Christians are being slaughtered in Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, and across the globe and we are becoming the scourge of planet Earth. Jesus promised this would happen:

“Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A servant is not greater than His Master, ‘If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also’” (John 15:20a).

We need to be armed with this mindset:

To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord (2 Corinthians 5: . Only God can work that in us. It’s a work of grace by Him, by He who began a good work in us and will complete it. “To live is Christ and to die is gain” (Philippians 1:21). “I tell you a mystery, we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye” (1 Corinthians 15:51, 52a).

The clock continues to tick and the plot thickens. ..

According to Scripture, the reality of the rebirth of Israel and the push to find peace outside of Christ, it appears any day now that Israel might be willing to go along with confirming a treaty. Just recently, Benjamin Netanyahu tweeted out Israel’s resolve and willingness to “find peace” even via a “two state solution.”

The United States set a timeline of nine months, back in July and continues to exert pressure for this “deal” to be urgently pushed through. As a back drop, Iran’s mad dash for nuclear weapons has not let up and the famed “red line” is not years, but just months or even weeks away. I’m not going to type the laundry list of things happening all at once that shout to us all that these days are indeed “perilous times.”

We need to look no further than God’s Word and take a look at ISRAEL. For 1878 years Israel ceased to be a nation, then in miraculous fashion in 1948 that biblical Promised Land was “REBORN.” In the rear view mirror or NOT, that is Bible prophecy at its finest. And YET we can see in the Bible, that there is coming a time that Israel, that tiny piece of real estate will become an even more intense global point of focus.

Israel will be surrounded and without any allies. They will have NO PLACE to look but up. That is a set time already laid out that God has warned the whole world of. It’s a time of God’s wrath to be poured out upon earth, and it will be ferocious and defy human understanding. It will be so intense that God’s Word tells us that unless God shortens the days “no flesh would survive.”

There will be hail storms and the hail stones will fall upon planet Earth weighing between ninety tone-hundred pounds. Things will be happening that are so scary that people will be begging for the rocks to fall upon them as an act of mercy. People will seek death and find it not.

But of that time, we have NOT been appointed. “As it was in the days of Lot, so shall it be.” Before God poured out His wrath on a specific place, first he sent a warning; then He removed His people and THEN poured out His wrath. During the Tribulation, the entire planet will experience His righteous wrath.

I was wicked and vile and deserving of that wrath. I was living very worthy of the ninety to one-hundred-pound hail stones, crushing me. I was chief of all sinners and headed toward self -inflicted disaster. But while I was lost in sin, Jesus Christ had died for me. It was MY SIN and His love for me that caused His sacrifice on the cross.

It was for my sake and yours, that 2,000 years ago Jesus picked up that cross and carried it and took what I had coming, while Roman Soldiers brutalized His body and CRUCIFIED HIM. And He told us, “That whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Having risen from the grave and triumphing over death, I remind you of His great PROMISE:

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know” (John 14:1-4).

Jesus said He would not leave us comfortless, but would send His Spirit and He did, and His Holy Spirit is now dwelling in those whom are His and THEY CRY....”JESUS COME QUICKLY.”

IF that is not your heart’s cry, again, please ask, “Why not?”

In light of current events relating to Bible prophecy, I do feel it is important to mention the announcement of the Pope as Time (magazine): Person of the Year, and some of the Pope’s recent public declarations

I will let his quotes speak directly: “Right wing Christians who adhere to strict biblical ideology have a mental illness.”

According to Vatican Radio, the Pope said:

In ideologies there is not Jesus: in his tenderness, his love, his meekness. And ideologies are rigid, always. Of every sign: rigid. And when a Christian becomes a disciple of the ideology, he has lost the faith: he is no longer a disciple of Jesus, he is a disciple of this attitude of thought… For this reason Jesus said to them: ‘You have taken away the key of knowledge.’ The knowledge of Jesus is transformed into an ideological and also moralistic knowledge, because these close the door with many requirements. The faith becomes ideology and ideology frightens, ideology chases away the people, distances, distances the people and distances of the Church of the people. But it is a serious illness, this of ideological Christians. It is an illness, but it is not new, eh?

Pope Francis assures atheists, “You don’t have to believe in God to go to heaven” (The Independent, UK). Pope Francis supports Gay Marriage (Huffington Post). “I am nothing but impressed with the new Pope.”(Rick Warren, CNN Interview December 6, 2013.)

Please vet and research the history of the Jesuits and please “take heed” and realize that there is a huge ecumenical move in our time. The term: COEXIST” is ascending into hearts and minds and it has greatly infiltrated the hierarchy of mainstream Protestant and evangelical circles.

Rick Warren is either knowingly or unknowingly is being used to facilitate bridges of ecumenical deception through what is known as, “The Manhattan Declaration” (his interfaith outreach with former Prime Minister Tony Blair and His work with ISNA). Please, at least do your due diligence and research what you are feeding on and stand with me to reach others for Christ while there is still a small window of time.

In Christ,

Tim Cameron

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven