Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The True Israel and God's Chosen People

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSE

Link of article or video : http://www.perverted-christianity.blogspot.com/2010/10/true-israel-and-gods-chosen-people.html

Hello all,

I really admire Linda S. her courage to approach this subject with such fervor…I know what that feels like. The following article has been presented before, but it is a good one that I think bears repeating. It is time that we as a church and as a nation realize what we have been doing, and who we have been doing it for. Our support of Zionist Jews is actually supporting the Synagogue of Satan, and there have been no blessings from God in doing so. I have known about this for years, but every time I spoke to another Christian about this they got angry and refused to even consider it as true. It is time that all true followers of the Truth that is found in Christ and His Holy Word, woke up to these facts. Good for you Linda to bring up this crucial subject again.
#####################################

The True Israel and God's Chosen People
By Daniel Mark

Is there an issue that divides the Church more than modern day Israel? So divisive and emotionally charged is this issue that I have personally seen or heard of many relationships broken over it. Brothers and sisters become enemies over it, hurling accusations of anti-Semitism and false prophets and apostasy, etc. As seekers of the truth we can't avoid it, as many churches do. So what is the truth? Was Israel reestablished in 1948 by God, for God's “chosen people” as most people believe? Are the people in modern day Israel descendants of Abraham, and if so does that entitle them to the ancient land of Israel? Are they supposed to rebuild the temple and await the Messiah for their salvation? Should Christians aid them in defending the land and continued settlement building? We'll answer these questions and more, all from the Holy Bible.

Was Israel reestablished in 1948 by God:

The political nation state of Israel declared its statehood in 1948, about a week after it had begun an ethnic cleansing operation against the non-Jewish inhabitants of Palestine*. America, against the advice of some of its wisest leaders**, recognized the new state, despite the campaign of terror they were waging against the Palestinians. The Zionist political state, at birth showing its true nature, should have been a warning that kept a wise country from recognizing them. America's one-sided actions for the political state of Israel have continued to this day. Many religious leaders in America believe if America doesn't support modern day Israel, in whatever they do, God will destroy America***.

Despite the absolute support of modern day Israel from the George W. Bush administration, including more arms and money than ever before. Despite a refusal to push Israel for serious peace negotiations with the Palestinians, and to stop the illegal settlement building activities, America has declined rapidly. It's engaged in two major wars with Islamic countries and several other minor combat missions, and is bankrupt, its economy in tatters, and its military personnel are strained to the breaking point. If this is God's favor for supporting “Israel” unquestionably, I would really hate to see His Wrath!

Of course these Christian Zionist religious leaders are wrong in their beliefs about modern day Israel, and in fact America's blind support for Israel is leading to America's destruction. Further, the start of WWIII is as close as an attack on Iran that these Zionist maniacs, masquerading as men of God, are screaming for!

As true disciples of Christ, we are not supposed to be aiding in building kingdoms of the earth, we are awaiting the kingdom to come, ruled by Jesus Christ. If it was God who reestablished Israel in 1948, why would He give it to unbelievers, whose purpose is to rebuild a Temple to begin animal sacrifices so that they can be ceremonially clean? Isn't this a repudiation of Jesus' work on the cross, a further act of rebellion?

Christian Zionists never ask why, nor do they have any answers for these questions:

Why would unbelievers be brought back to Israel by God? The Bible is clear, that repentance always precedes God's blessings.

Mar 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

If we, as believers, are the true Temple of God, and together we are lively stones being brought together to form a spiritual house, with Jesus Christ as the Corner stone, the true Temple of God, what purpose would God have to bring the unbelievers back to historical Israel to rebuild a physical temple?

I Corinthians 3:16: “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?”

I Peter 2:5: “Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.”

Luke 20:17: “And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? 18 Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.”

Revelation of John 3:12: “Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.”

Are the Jews in modern day Israel still “God's chosen people?
As hard as it is to understand and accept, with the ubiquitous Zionist influence of the news, church and public education, today's Jews are unbelievers, condemned to die in their sins, condemned to a fate worse than death by unbelief:

John 3:18 “He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.”

John 8:24: “I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins”

These verses are straight forward and clear, everyone that has died from Christ's first coming to the end of time, who has rejected Christ as the Messiah, will die in their sins. Dispensationalists and others have tried to twist the simple teaching to say there are other ways of salvation, but I know of no other way, nor would I bet eternity on it!

Therefore, to say a condemned people are God's “chosen people” is to twist the Words of Jesus, and the Apostles:

Ephesians 1:4-5 “According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,”

II Thessalonians 2:13: “But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:”

I Peter 2:9: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:”

Revelation of John 17:14: “These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.”

Mat 22:11 – 14 “And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: 12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. 13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 14 For many are called, but few are chosen.”

But many will still say the “Jews” are God's chosen people!

I say to that, who is a Jew?

Romans 2:28-29 “For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.”

Revelation of John 3:9: “Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”

Gal 3:26 “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus”

Gal 3:27 “For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ”.

Gal 3:28 “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.”

Gal 3:29 “And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

The verses above make it clear that the true Jew, the true Chosen of God are so because of their faith in Jesus Christ, not by birth or good works or any other reason, faith in Christ alone!

But, God gave the land to Israel:

The promises, meaning the land and all the other blessings, were/are based on this scripture:

Gen 12:1-3 “Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”

This promise was given to Abraham, and God did indeed make of him a great nation. Abraham's faith was and is a great blessing to all of us who believe, he was the first man who trusted almighty God and God not only blessed him, but he became God's friend!

James 2:23:“And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.”

And Jesus said the same about His disciples:

John 15:15-16 “Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.”

God gave the land to Abraham's descendants, and took it away, and gave it back again, and took it away, and it is dizzying to think about it, but, God is the same forever and ever, the disobedient will be punished and those that humble themselves and repent will be brought back into the Kingdom of God.

Mar 1:15 “And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel”.

The last time God punished the Jews was the most severe, Jesus pronounced the curse and the reason for it to the Jews in Jerusalem at the end of Matthew 23, He also gave them the only way to redemption, to recognize that He was indeed, their Messiah.

Mat 23:29 “Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

Mat 23:30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

Mat 23:31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

Mat 23:32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

Mat 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the ****ation of hell?

Mat 23:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

Mat 23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Mat 23:36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

Mat 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Mat 23:38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Mat 23:39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.”
Until they that rejected Him repent and say, “you are the Son of God, our Messiah, blessed are you that came in the name of the Lord”, and then they too can enter into the Kingdom! This is God's marvelous plan for all, this is the truth about salvation, only through Jesus Christ, and this is what Paul meant when he said:

Rom 11:1-6 “I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Know ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.”

By God's Grace, He made a way, the way, to be reconciled unto Him, through faith in His only begotten Son! Although He sent Jesus to the Jew first, He still fulfilled all the promises to Abraham:

Gen 12:3 … and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

All families, all people, all races, everyone that will repent and believe on Jesus Christ and overcome to the end will be saved! And all the promises made to Abraham and his seed are fulfilled through Jesus Christ as the Scriptures testify:

Gal 3:16-17 “Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.”

Gal 3:18 “For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.”

Gal 3:22 “But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.”

The promises, the land, all the rest are not by law, or by birth, but by faith in Christ ONLY!

Rom 4:13-14“For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:”

To say I am a descendant of Abraham and therefore all the promises are mine by virtue of that fact is false, the Scriptures are more than clear on this:

Luk 3:8-9 “Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.”

Gal 4:4 “But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Gal 4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.”

What is the true Israel of God?

Is it the land now called Palestine, where there is no peace and the condemned unbelievers devise ever harsher treatment to try and break the spirits of those who refuse to leave? No, the true Israel of God is spiritual, like the Kingdom of God, which flesh and blood cannot enter, as represented in Romans 11. Paul explains that the Israel of God is likened to an olive tree and that unbelievers are like branches “broken off”, and believers are “graffed in”:

Rom 11:17 “And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Rom 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

Rom 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Rom 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

Rom 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?”

The Key to any present or future blessings or promises, is faith in the only begotten Son of God, the Messiah! If you read the above verses, you'll see it says that very same thing twice! Verses 20 and 23. It isn't that God has replaced Israel with the Church, it is that He has taken unbelievers out of His Israel and put believers in. Unbelievers are condemned, period!
Now listen closely brothers and sisters, you are the true Jew by faith in Christ! You are part of the true Israel of God by faith in Christ! The true Temple of God is the believer who is being fitted together with other believers to form it, with Jesus Christ as the Chief Cornerstone! If the Zionists or Dispensationalists want to call that “Replacement Theology” so be it, they are blind and are leading the blind into the ditch along with themselves! They seek a physical kingdom and we seek a spiritual one, and the twain shall never meet.

My dear brothers and sisters, rejoice today and forever for what Jesus Christ did for us, for the whole world, for all who repent, obey and believe, our hearts circumcised by rebirth through the Holy Spirit, we have become the true Jews in God's eyes. For all those that are in unbelief, they are now gentiles in God's eyes, whether they are physical descendants of Abraham or not. Walking after the flesh, their hearts turned to stone and eyes and ears closed. They've made the lies of false doctrine their refuge.

They are Spiritually dead because they've rejected God's only begotten Son, they should expect nothing but condemnation and a fearful ending when the Lord judges them. All those that further the lies of Zionism and the rest of these ****able heresies should expect the same fate, because you've led God's people astray.

Amen!
######################################

…Interesting how all this ties in with the Jesuits, and the Black and White Popes of Mystery Babylon, and the New World Order.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Re: The True Israel and God's Chosen People

Patti Wrote:
"It is time that all true followers of the Truth that is found in Christ and His Holy Word, woke up to these facts."

It blesses me to see and hear that others ARE waking up...Praise His Holy Name. My heart is overwhelmed with love for my brothers and sisters that do understand, because I don't feel alone, and it is as if He is showing me a remnant of "Truthers", for we are few. The tears of Michael and the videos our brother Steven has posted lately have truly blessed my soul.

My heart is also overwhelmed for my brothers and sisters who do not know, and continue to fight against truth. I understand, because I once did the same thing, and I thank Christ for bringing me out of darkness, into His marvelous light, and not allowing me to forget.

Thanks Patti

Blessed Be His Name

Patti, Hold it a minute! You quote this:

Are the Jews in modern day Israel still “God's chosen people?
As hard as it is to understand and accept, with the ubiquitous Zionist influence of the news, church and public education, today's Jews are unbelievers, condemned to die in their sins, condemned to a fate worse than death by unbelief:

and then you quote this:

Mat 23:39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.”
Until they that rejected Him repent and say, “you are the Son of God, our Messiah, blessed are you that came in the name of the Lord”, and then they too can enter into the Kingdom! This is God's marvelous plan for all, this is the truth about salvation, only through Jesus Christ, and this is what Paul meant when he said:

Rom 11:1-6 “I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Know ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.”

------------------------------------------

I say this, God uses the works of the unrighteous as well as the righteous to fulfill His Word. The nation of Israel was born in one day just as Isaiah prophesied that it would. It began with a bunch of Russian immigrants of the Socialist mind-set who began their Kibbutz (farms), thankful to be able to start a new life, vigorously bringing the desert back to life. It is said that WWII happened to cause the Jews to come back to their Land (given to them by God Himself). I don't know if it is true but the war sure did show these hard-headed people that they weren't safe in those nations that never quite let them assimilate. They came back eventually from each direction; north east, west & south. The Ethiopians came back under two special programs called Operation Moses and Operation Solomon http://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Jews_in_Israel So, I ask you, were these Ethiopians born-again Christians? No, they retained the Jewish teachings handed down through their generation. They practiced Judaism. Are they condemned? Not according to God's Word which tells us that all of these re-gathered Jews who still retain the old teachings of the Torah WILL have their blinders removed....perhaps through some major catastrophe BUT they will call out to their Yahusha, the Messiah whom their fore-fathers denied according to God's Word.

Here is another quote you posted:

God gave the land to Abraham's descendants, and took it away, and gave it back again, and took it away, and it is dizzying to think about it, but, God is the same forever and ever, the disobedient will be punished and those that humble themselves and repent will be brought back into the Kingdom of God.

The truth of the issue is The Land is the Lords and will always remain to the ones that God gave it because we are speaking of a physical land given to Abraham, Issac, Jacob and their descendants. What God did is take the people out of the land because of their whoring after pagan gods and wanting to be like the Gentiles but the Book of Hosea (read it) tells that He put them away for a little while but will bring her back to him as His Wife.

On the one hand, you speak of Spiritual Israel and on the other hand, you cite history that happened to a physical Israel. Patti, these people being gathered back to the Land right now are coming back in unbelief but they will not remain in unbelief. It isn't over for them as this article makes it sound. God has a whole lot more love and mercy for these Chosen, through whom would be born the Messiah and the Word sent out to the entire world, than, it seems, these experts that have thrown out the baby with the wash water. I include this portion below and ask that you and others, please read the complete article because, as hard as it is to reach the Jewish people, the Gospel is first to the Jew and then the Gentile and soon, when the Blinders come off, back to those of Israel that shall make up those Israelites that will be saved.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The real problem in Israel is that as long as they reject Him there is always going to be a separation from God. This is why there is no peace with their enemies. This is what Jesus said, Matthew 23:
37: O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38: Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39: For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

There are three things to consider in this statement.

1. That he would have protected them like a mother hen does her little chickens under his wing if they would have allowed him to do so.
2. Because they rejected him they would be desolate. This does not mean that their land would be a desert but that their hearts and souls would be like a spiritual desert because of this rejection.
3. That they would never see him again until after they have accepted him as the true Messiah. This means that there is to come a time that they will say blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. This is referring to Israel recognizing and believing that Jesus is the Messiah sent from Heaven itself. He isn’t coming back until AFTER they accept him as the Christ, not before as some teach. But they will accept him before he comes back because we know that he has promised to come back.

Please read the truth of this matter;
http://www.americaisraelprophecy.com/jesuswillnotreturnuntil.html

With a sincere heart, I present this,
gerlinda

Dear Gerlinda,

I appreciate what you are saying and mainly wanted to point out the vast differences between the Zionist Jews and the Torah believing Jews. This is all very complicated and has many layers that have accumulated over the centuries, involving almost all ‘religions’ and ‘religious’ groups. I decided to look into it more and found a great study that really helped me clarify the what and who of the whole thing. I put on part one of that study today…and will continue on with the next three parts.

Thanks for adding your insightful comments as it is good that we learn together, and iron sharpens iron…amen?

YSIC

Patti C.

The Study can be found on these links:

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=925636&cmd=show

or click on this link:

MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT: CATHOLIC OR JEWISH

God Bless

Steven