Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Watchman's Cry : The Overcomer Series -----NATHAN LEAL

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://watchmanscry.com/Overcomers1_part_a.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Watchman's Cry Transcript
The Overcomer Series - Session 1 - Part A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...And they overcame by the Blood of the Lamb!..."

By Nathan Leal - December 13, 2013

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Note - For those of you who have not had the chance to hear the audio of the last sermon message. This is a portion of the transcript. This transcript contains the introduction of the message - The Thankful Leper. Portions of this release have been edited for clarity. This is Part A of Session 1. The audio link is below. )

Introduction

Over the last few months, I have been seeking God and asking Him to guide me so that this ministry will stay on top of the issues that are affecting so many of His people.

Right now the United States of America is in a very bad situation.
Her demise continues.

When this ministry began years ago, it rose with a declaration that judgment was coming to America.

The years have passed and the judgment is now here.
•Tyranny is rearing its ugly head.
•America is altering her identity. She is morphing into the creature - Mystery Babylon.
•Team Obama has renovated the neighborhood and turned Heartland America into a vermin infested shanty-town surrounded by a high fence!

By the way, good luck trying to escape! The fence is topped with razor wire and a rabid pit bull is waiting on the other side!

It is now official folks; there is a new iron curtain in the world! And it surrounds America.

Those who try to leave the country will have portions of their bank accounts seized.

Those who try to enter the country are finding themselves, prodded, probed and at times molested by oppressors wielding power.

…The terrain has changed!

But can the citizens complain? No! This is what many asked for, a rock star from an unknown place - bearing gifts from the underworld!

As I have watched these things happen, I am left with much grief. The changes are arriving on many fronts and I don’t like them! I do not like reporting about this mess and seeing it happen, but this is where we are.

A Letter from a Listener

A few weeks ago, I received an email from a listener who said:

“Nathan, I just read your warning about the Chinese invasion that God showed you, and I believe you, but when I hear all of this information, I am left asking the question, ‘what do I do?’ What are we supposed to do with this information?”

That’s a very good question, and I have always maintained that the warning message should spark the challenge to prepare spiritually and also in practical matters.

But, for some in the Christian walk, hearing the words, “prepare spiritually,” may not be complete because some people do not know how to prepare spiritually, and I understand that.

I understand that there are some who are new to the walk.

I understand that there are some of you who have recently returned to the Lord and have limited knowledge about spiritual preparation.

I understand that there are some who are struggling in the walk.

Perhaps it is you, my friend! Perhaps you are struggling and the Christian walk has been a challenge because living in Babylon has knocked you down! As a result, there are some stains in your life.

Maybe you have experienced some things that you are not proud of, and as you read this, you know that you are not whole…

…and you don’t like it!

You want to be made whole again.

…But how do you do it? Friend, could this be you?

Perhaps there are others that are doing better but it is still not enough. Perhaps you need a boost of faith?

…or encouragement? And when you visit some of the neighborhood churches in your town, you are not finding the sort of nourishment to prepare you for what’s coming.

So What do We Do?

Ladies and gentlemen, I know that this situation is happening all across the country and even outside the borders of this country. I know that this is a problem that many remnant people are facing. Today, there is a famine for the Word of God. There is also a shortage of spiritual information for God’s remnant Church.

So what do you do? And as the email that I mentioned earlier asked, “Nathan what do I do?”

My response is that I must address this spiritual malnutrition here at Watchman's Cry and begin to offer a remedy. Therefore, because of this situation, I am going to begin incorporating messages on “How to prepare spiritually.”

For those that ask, “Nathan haven’t you already been doing this?”

Yes, I have in small bits, but I need to apply the effort to “raise the portions.”

This is what God has been leading me to do. He has shown me that there are some of His people out there that are babes in Christ, and some of them need to be nourished with wholesome milk.

…And there are others that are hungry for meat.

This audience is represented by many spiritual levels but whether one’s diet is milk or meat, today’s remnant needs spiritual sustenance so that they can prepare for what’s coming.

Ladies and gentlemen, Jesus is coming back for a Bride that is ready and mature. To get there we must obtain the proper spiritual nourishment and insight.

Therefore, I am going to begin presenting a new theme in my programs which will be called the Overcomer Series.

Revelation 12:11 says, “…and they overcame him (talking about Satan, the accuser) by the blood of the Lamb, and the Word of their testimony. And they loved not their lives unto the death.”

This passage is going to become a focus. As the people who are living in the end times, we must discover the motivation and knowledge to be an overcomer.

My listening friend, I know that many of you want to be overcomers. I know that some of you are sick and tired of not being overcomers. Some of you have grown weary of being defeated because you know what it does to you.

Many of you want to have more strength; you want to have the motivation and the desire to press on. But unfortunately, at times the enemy attacks you and he slimes you with the sludge of Babylon.

…At times it’s hard, sometimes you fall, at times you stumble, and you get frustrated with it. But it does not end there because then Satan comes around and condemns you, and accuses you.

Good News!

Brethren, God can see you as an overcomer. He sees the future and He knows what you can become.

God sees you as one who can be victorious. God sees you as one who can make a difference in these end times.

God sees you as one who is going to be used by Him as a vessel of honor, to minister to others; to lift up others, to strengthen others, and to be an encouragement to others.

This is one of my motivations; I want to see you as an overcomer.

Revelation 12:11 folks!

Write it down, highlight it, and put it on your fridge as a reminder! When you wake up in the morning, when you open your eyes, recite that verse and let it become a prayer.

Start the day with it. Say, “God, I want to be an overcomer today, help me to be an overcomer. Strengthen me so that I can. And in the areas that I am weak, help me to be strong by Your might and by Your power.”

Because after all, it is not by our own strength …

“It is not by might or power, but by His Spirit, saith the Lord!” Zechariah 4:6

The End Time People of God

Who is the remnant? Who are these people that the Bible talks about? Who are the elect of God? Who are they? Have you ever thought about this?

Here's the answer; they are regular folks just like you who made a decision! The overcomers in the end times are people who got a hold a something and held onto it!

God desires that you become a part of this group. My friend, it's possible. The past is the past.

...But now is the time for a new start!

...Now is the time for repentance!

...Now is the time to press on!

Now is the time to find restoration and strength because the future is waiting with a prize!

"…And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb…”

This verse reveals a prophecy about the elect of Jesus in the end times; and it reveals how they will overcome the devil.

My friends, I want to be an overcomer, and I want to see you as an overcomer. According to this verse, we are told how it will be accomplished.

It will be accomplished by:
•The blood of the Lamb …the blood of Jesus.
•And the Word of their testimony.
•And they loved not their lives…(we will cover this later.)

Today, we will talk about the first two things: The blood of the Lamb and the Word of their testimony.

If we want to be overcomers, we MUST get a hold of these things. But how do we? Where do we find them?
•Is it as simple as reading a few words? Or is it something deeper?
•Is it something tangible? Or something imagined?
•Is it symbolic, or something real?

•Is it found in our intellect? Or somewhere else?
•Is it something that we pretend to possess? Or is it something that we possess in the white fisted grip of our faith?

Ladies and gentlemen, these things are real! They are very real!

The Blood of the Lamb was poured out by Jesus on the cross. It was His unspeakable gift to the world. The blood of the Lamb is what washes away our sins, our stains, our mess, our wrinkles, our failures, and our death sentence!

...and it can restore our souls.

The blood of the Lamb is a very real and tangible thing that was shed on the cross centuries ago. It flowed from our Lord’s body. It dripped onto the ground and it watered the earth.

That blood has value. It can wash away our sins. Some might ask, “How? How is this possible?”

This is one of the mysteries of God. I don’t know how, but I know that it does!

Paul tells us that it is a mystery:

But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory. Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.” 1 Corinthians 2:7,8

It is not only a mystery but it has power. It has the power to immobilize Satan in your life.

…And they overcame him, (Satan,) by the Blood of the Lamb…!

My friend, if Satan has been messing with you, beating you down and lying to you,

…telling you that you can’t,

…that you are worthless,

…reminding you of your failures,

I have good news! There is hope for you because Jesus shed His blood to cover that mess up!

And because Jesus shed His blood, He led captivity captive, and He crushed the serpents head, and He possesses the keys to the kingdom!

But we need to get a hold of those keys, so that Satan can take a hike in your life!

…And they overcame by the Blood of the Lamb, …and the Word of their Testimony!"

The Bible tells us that in the end of time there will be those who will overcome; and along with the blood of the Lamb they will accomplish it with the “Word of their testimony”

What is that? What is the Word of their testimony? What is THE testimony? Well folks, it’s our fuel. Your testimony is your strength.

The Word of the testimony is the Word of God. The Bible tells us that during the days of Moses, God’s Law was once stored in the Ark of Testimony which was the Ark of the Covenant.

Today, we are living under the new Covenant and God’s Word has now been revealed in Jesus and in HIS Testimony!

Therefore, our Testimony is fulfilled in what Jesus did for us. It is revealed in the Gospel message. It is revealed in the resurrection power of God!

Preaching about this reminds of an old hymn that has blessed me so much in my life;

I heard an old, old story,
How a Savior came from glory,
How He gave His life on Calvary
To save a wretch like me;
I heard about His groaning,
Of His precious blood's atoning,
Then I repented of my sins
And won the victory.

Chorus
O victory in Jesus,
My Savior, forever.
He sought me and bought me
With His redeeming blood;
He loved me ere I knew Him
And all my love is due Him,
He plunged me to victory,
Beneath the cleansing flood.

I heard about His healing,
Of His cleansing pow'r revealing.
How He made the lame to walk again
And caused the blind to see;
And then I cried, "Dear Jesus,
Come and heal my broken spirit,"
And somehow Jesus came and bro't
To me the victory.

Chorus
O victory in Jesus,
My Savior, forever.

I heard about a mansion
He has built for me in glory.
And I heard about the streets of gold
Beyond the crystal sea;
About the angels singing,
And the old redemption story,
And some sweet day I'll sing up there
The song of victory.

Chorus
O victory in Jesus,
My Savior, forever.

Jesus is the Victor

We have victory in Jesus because He is our Testimony and His power is revealed in the glory of Christ, and in His Word! Folks, have you noticed that some of the old hymns have much more power in their words than many of today’s church songs?

Praise God for the old hymns!

Sorry for digressing, but the Word of God is our Testimony!

And I’m not just talking about words that you place on a t-shirt, or on a bumper-sticker, or a poster. I am talking about the Word that is alive in you, the Word that has substance, the Word that exhibits power!

This passage in Revelation 12:11, offers a biblical clue for the recruits who wish to be overcomers. It tells us that we need to get a hold of the Word of God!

As overcomers, we must be able to handle it in such a way to beat old slew foot when he comes around to mess up your day.

That’s what this program is going to be about, becoming an overcomer. My friends, to do this, we are going to examine the scriptures and we are going to seek out it’s wise instruction. We are going to examine what we should do and what we should not do.

We are going to dig into the Holy Scriptures; this is going to be overcomer’s boot camp!

So my friends, join me into a treasure hunt of knowledge. There is so much treasure to be found in the Scriptures, and we are going to dig into God's Word and find it; and not only find it, but we are going to get a hold of it.

And for those of you that say, “Nathan, can this be done?”

Yes it can folks, because Revelation 12 tells us that it can, through the Word of our Testimony and the Blood of Christ!

We are going to learn and get a hold of these principles. They are going to be a part of our lives, and if some of you have been struggling in the past, because you haven’t quite grasped what these things meant, in these sessions we are going to visit them.

I believe that as we do this, God's Word of truth is going to churn in your spirit, and God is going to bring new life into your heart.

I believe it! I know that God is able to touch many of you out there who are listening by the power of His Spirit and by His anointing.

I know that He is able to resurrect those of you that are weary, weak, and lame.

Nothing is to difficult for Him. God is in the restoration business and He can give a new spark of life to those who are His children.

…it only takes a spark, my friend!

...And God is going to relight some lamps.

As we visit these new sessions, we are going to have a goal: to be able to run the race and finish the race, because my friend, you are in a race.

Perhaps in the past you forgot about it, perhaps in the past you got sidetracked?

But God wants to recruit His remnant back into the race. And God wants them to finish the race, and my prayer is that you will be a part of that. And not only finish this race alone, but with God at your side.

If some of you have been downcast and despondent and depressed, my prayer is that these programs are going to give biblical fuel to help you be an overcomer.

“…And they overcame by the Blood of the Lamb, …and the Word of their Testimony!"

That promise is for us. Amen, and amen!

God Bless,
Nathan Leal

To be continued………………………………………

In the next transcript installment, I will share portions of the sermon message - The Thankful Leper.

Note – This is a portion of the transcript from the audio program -

http://watchmanscry.com/audio/ov1_112813.mp3

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven