Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Facing the Truth

Facing the Truth
Part 1

It is hard enough to comprehend the divisiveness going on between our brothers and sisters in the body, just on the “rapture’ alone…pre-trib, mid-trib, post-trib or no trib. Not to mention all the other topics we fight tooth and nail about, we simply cannot seem to agree on ANYTHING! Is this what Christ envisioned for the Church? I don’t think so.

We take topics that have been around from the beginning of the church age, and dissect, dissect, dissect and still come out right back where we started, with not enough human sense to know, that where one stands is simply a matter of what camp one feels comfortable in, thus the reason for the well fed organization called “denominations”. We take a few scriptures out of the bible and create a good sounding story. Yes, it gives enough excitement to draw us back to hear more next week. We rehash the rapture theory over, and over and over, and call it a study. One study by some well studied theologian with an BA, MA, PHD, XBOX, degree, that has the answer to the madness, is introduced to us with fervor, until it runs its course, then another appears and on and on and on. There literally is no end to this saga. This is what the “churches” goal, mission and work has become.

We have lost our savor, the church has lost it’s flavor and there is nothing new. Ask yourselves, when is the last time the “Christian” influence has done anything to change anything to God’s glory. It hasn’t! We are simply content in arguing about the same things over, and over and over unless we are interrupted by another study that comes along that takes our minds away for a moment, like focusing on Ison, Nibiru and solar flares etc. I am NOT saying these things aren’t important. The bottom line is that we have become so simple, we, as a body…SIMPLY DON’T MATTER, in the whole scheme of things anymore. Haven't you noticed?

Please know that I am not being mean in expressing what is in my heart, but am going somewhere I believe nobody wants to go, nor will even consider, but I must. What I am about to write, is not going to set well with many, why? Because as a body, we have been conditioned to accept the status quo based on what we have been taught. I am hopeful that I am not alone in what is going on in my heart, because I have begun to read the writings of others with some of the same convictions and concerns. My prayer is that we will take a good look at ourselves and ask, are we really ready for truth in its entirety? Are we willing to love Christ at all cost? Are we willing to allow Him to expose our deepest secrets and thoughts and lay them bare? Is Christ the ONLY foundation I have built my faith on? Are we truly ready to worship Him in spirit and in truth?

I do not, and want to encourage you to no longer want to be part of this C.H.U.R.C.H!

COMMON HUMANISTIC UNREPENTANT RECREATIONAL COMMUNITY HOUSES

I want to be part of a body that loves Christ wholeheartedly - no matter the cost, loves each other - with understanding, and loves truth - in spite of what we feel or think. Not truth masqueraded until the light is turned on. God forbid.

Please bear with me as I write out my thoughts and I pray that some of you will take the liberty to search out the truth as I have, and can begin to relate to how I am feeling inside and on a daily bases.

First, I would like to thank Steven for allowing us to post various ideas and opinions of a nature that to some, may seem controversial. This is also a concern I have with the Church body as a whole. We have a strong tendency to stray away from topics of true and great concern to us all…because we only want to hear about Christ love for us, our freedom in Him and our way of escape. Though He is a God of vengeance, and His robe will be dipped in blood. Rev 19:13

“Who is this who comes from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah, this One who is glorious in His apparel, traveling in the greatness of His strength?” I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save. Why is Your apparel red, and Your garments like one who treads in the winepress? I have trodden the winepress alone, and from peoples no one was with Me. For I have trodden them in My anger, and trampled them in My fury; their blood is sprinkled upon My garments, and I have stained all My robes. For the day of vengeance is in My heart, and the year of My redeemed has come”.

Now don’t be too dismayed that I wrote this from the Old Testament. It is still truth and it… will… happen.

It is my deepest desire to reverse the minds of those of us, who have come to believe that Israel doesn’t matter, that the Israel of the “flesh” has ceased to exist because of God’s anger against them. It is my desire to encourage us all to come back to the true word of scripture and put off man’s traditions, fables, false doctrines and teachings, and truly get into the word of truth as He spake unto us…

”Search from the book of the Lord and read: Not one of these shall fail; Not one shall lack her mate. For My mouth has commanded it, and His Spirit has gathered them.” Isa 34:16

This is the full meaning of the instruction given;

“Whom will he teach knowledge? And whom will he make to understand the message? Those just weaned from milk? Those just drawn from the breast? For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little there a little.” Isa 28:9-10

“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” 2 Tim 2:15

Re: Facing the Truth

I alluded to the topic of a “LYING WONDER “in my post about the 144,000. Interestingly enough, only two people responded giving their thoughts on the subject, as I anticipated. It is one of those touchy things we Christians stray away from, especially if it goes completely against the grain of our worst enemy…our own imagination. Well, I recently jumped on the wagon to find truth, after giving ear to something I heard on the matter and wanted to know for myself. I searched and studied and found there was only one conclusion, a truth that cannot be refuted. Though I read a few other books and sources that supported the scripture, the truth is found in the scripture ALONE. I choose to stay there than listen to any of man’s opinions about the matter. I will listen to anyone who thinks differently, has done the research, and refutes my conclusion with the word of God.

My personal conclusion has caused overwhelming emotion in me daily. I find myself crying and thinking about it all the time. Crying tears of joy for those who have come to know the truth that helps explain certain circumstances, concerning the things they’ve had to endure in their lives as a people; without having anyone who can redeem them. Crying for those whose world will be turned upside down because they have believed a lie and have no clue who they really are. Crying at the extremely deep deception concerning the wool Satan has pulled over all of us, and crying because the church would rather believe the lie and stay right where they are…complacent, rather than rejoice in the truth. I am telling you, the emotion is raw.

I have loved the Lord all of my life and expected His coming for quite some time now. I am 53 years old and never thought I could love Him more until now. He promised not to keep us in darkness, and because I have learned the truth, my husband and I will no longer celebrate Christmas; Jeremiah 10, and the truth regarding Nimrods birthday, spoke volumes to us, though we stopped celebrating Easter and Halloween a long time ago. We will also, no longer eat pork, shrimp or lobster. And we have gone back to the original day the Most High chose for worship and rest, the Sabbath. Not because I have willing placed a yoke of bondage around my neck, but because I choose to do what I know from scripture, pleases Him and is good for us, oppose to the dictates of man.

Yes, I know the claws are already out, because I am up against the bondage of our freedoms. Yes, freedom can be and is a form of bondage. Bondage because it keeps us from seeing things at are useful to us, it blocks our view of reality and cold hard truth! All we see inside our freedom because of His grace, is the liberty that comes with, “everything is permissible” and ignore “but not everything is beneficial”. Yes, I understand grace apart from the law and have defended it myself. But ask yourself, because Christ came and died for the sins of many, did the Most High really cancel the truth about how bad swine is for us…His body? I believe He is saying to us, that we are better than that, and He wants to keep us healthy.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. And my husband and I are praying that He shows us more ways of pleasing Him [Isa 56:4]. May our efforts be blessed. Not because of self-righteous work, but a display of our faith in action.

Now for the very, very hard pill we all have to individually decide whether we want to swallow, if truth falls upon blind eyes and deaf ears. For I once was blind but now I see, was deaf but now I hear.

This only signifies where we must be on God’s time clock of history. I thought I could share this with my brothers and sisters because our personal and immediate company is quite small. I know most of you can relate to that, because just on the expectation of the rapture alone or not, can be contentious and causes alienation within our families. But, be that as it may.

The big pill concerns Israel, yes! The Israel of the flesh…physical Israel. The “Time of Jacobs Trouble Israel.” The Israel, who has not been cast away. They are NOT the Christian church.

Stay with me. The questions at hand are:

Who are they?

They are the lowly of the earth! The ones who literally, have no place to truly call home. They are the one’s no one regards as anything, as a whole. The ones who are always on the bottom…this is true, think about it and look around. They are the ones that fit the promised curses of the Most High God of the universe. He promised it would happen and it did - I have come face to face with this truth and many are.

“And you shall become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword among all nations where the Lord will drive you.” Deut 28:37

Where are they?

It may surprise you but they are the: African/Americans, American Indians, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, the indigenous people of Hawaii, Fiji Islands, New Zealand, Aborigines, Jamaicans, Haitians, Dominicans etc. And NO one can redeem them, not the UN, EU the USA or the promises made in the Balfour Declaration. They are everywhere man is, because they are going to be awakened, to spread the “gospel of the kingdom”. THEY will repopulate the kingdom…yes, physical Israel. Though, many will be killed.

How can they be found?

That is simple, look for the ONLY people who fit the curses of Deut 28:15-68. Yes, don’t be afraid to look at it and ponder the truth. It will lead you to dare, stretch your imagination at the atrocities that support the truth in plain sight. I say again, it is unfathomable. There are people facing this truth everywhere, right now! The records were kept and the evidence is clear.

“And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again [Egypt means bondage- Ex 13:3,20:2, Deut 5:6] with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen[slaves], and no man shall buy you[redeem].

But We “Spiritual Israel” are always trying to capitalize on the natural tree we were grafted into, in spite of the warning not to. We claim WE are Israel, yet look for a rapture before the Most High turns His attention back to Jacob. Ask yourselves, when did we “the church” undergo these curses? These are not curses that happened for a brief period of time and were taken away, they will continue until He comes. They were poured out on the fathers and to all of the descendants to come and their descendants. Their children are born into these curses and no one can redeem them…no one. The people to whom these curses pertain, has to be living out these curses to this day, and they are.

The minister’s and students who think they understand, who true Israel is, and state it is the church, NEVER consider the map the Most High laid out for us. They never consider Deut 28. This is when we hear all kinds of reasons why we need not look back to the Old Testament. We look back there to justify tithing; we go there to study and learn about the Most Highs Feast days, we go there to justify the Spirit being poured out on our flesh. We freely want to receive all the blessing’s and promises of Israel and none of the pain promised for disobedience. We know that we are not appointed to wrath, so if we are gone, who is left? Revived Israel, that have been awakened to experience the tail-end of the discipline God has in store for them, before He makes the world recognize that “I have loved thee” Rev 3:9.

These curses happened to a people…Hebrews… God’s chosen people, Israel, which also includes Judah. For God cannot lie. Satan wins again, in keeping us in darkness because we are too afraid to face the truth.

Did the Most High make clear His intention for them? Yes He did.

He said they would be scattered to the four corners of the earth. He said they would not know who they are, nor would they consider Isa 1:3. He said that all these curses would come upon them and overtake them Deut 28-15. All of them! But He loves them, and says He will awaken them and they will rise to their feet, those that were considered dead but will live, Eze 37.

“Yet hear now, O Jacob My servant, and Israel whom I have chosen, thus says the Lord who made you and formed you from the womb, who will help you”…”I will pour My Spirit on your descendants, and My blessing on your offspring; They wil spring up among the grass like willows by the watercourses. One will say, I am the Lord’s; Another will call himself by the name Jacob; Another will write with his hand, the Lord’s, and name himself by the name of Israel.” Isa 44:1-5

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken, then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn [Zec 12:10], and they [Israel-Physical Israel] will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.” Matt 24:29-31

“I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph [Ephraim]. I will bring them back, because I have mercy on them. They shall be as though I had not cast them aside; For I am the Lord their God, and I will hear them.” Zec 10:6

“I will whistle for them and gather them, for I will redeem them, And they shall increase as they once increased.” Zec 10:8

Jeremiah 30:3-24
King James Version (KJV)

3 For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it. 4 And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah. 5 For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace. 6 Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?

7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.

8 For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: 9 But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

“10 Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.

11 For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet I will not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished. 12 For thus saith the LORD, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous. 13 There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines.

14 All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased.
15 Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee.

16 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

17 For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

18 Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwellingplaces; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.
19 And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

20 Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them.
21 And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD.

22 And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. 23 Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked. 24 The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he hath done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.

How have we missed it?

We have missed it because we “the Church” took part in the crafty counsel against His people, against His sheltered ones Psalm 83. We have said, along with the spirit of Ham – Father of the Africans, Ishmael – Father of the Arabs, and Esau/Edom – father of the Caucasians, Romans who are in power, even to this day. For they all have a reason the hate Israel.

“Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, that the name of Israel may be remembered no more. They have consulted together with one consent: They form a confederacy against thee .” All of them had a reason to hate Israel. For Esau, God calls it an “ancient hatred”. Eze 35:5

The church is guilty! There is no one innocent, not one race of people on earth. Just as the descendents of Israel are born into the curses, so are the children of the forefathers of these groups, Ham, Ishmael and Esau/Edomites. Israel is paying the price because they disobeyed the Most High and He allowed this to happen to them. Everyone else is a descendent of the hand that was used to inflict the pain on the children of Israel, until the very end. We ALL fit into one of these groups. All of us belong to one of the sons of Noah, Ham, Shem or Japheth. But there is only one Israel. And YES! There is a people grafted into the Olive Tree, who's root is Christ! Be sure you are really and truly a part of it.

Have we all been deceived by a LYING WONDER?

Yes, we have. The people that are in Israel are not the chosen people of God, they are Karzars [Edomites], who converted to Judaism, from the area that was known as Karzaria. We must ask ourselves, when did these people go anywhere on ships forcefully? When did they suffer the curses that are suppose to be perpetual? When were they sold as bondmen and bondwomen, with no one to redeem them? When were they considered the lowest people on earth? I once thought it to be true, that they were the people. That God had miraculously brought them back to the land. I visited, I gave money. I took part in “A Night to Honor Israel. Until He took the blinders off of my eyes. It did not happen until I was able to acknowledge who His people truly are. Then I am able to see the bible in a whole new light. Then Rev 2:9 and 3:9 made all the sense in the world. Then, the book “The 13th Tribe by Arthur Koestler, had validity.

What a pill!!! That old saying is also true. “You can’t change what you don’t acknowledge”. Until we can receive this truth: the bible we read daily, searching for truth will always be somewhat of a maze, and we will only understand it in part, thus the reason we can’t agree on anything…in nearly 2000 years.

It reminds me of the movie “The Book of Eli” with Denzel Washington. One of the leading characters wanted the book so bad he would kill for it, why? Because he wanted to manipulate the masses. He wanted to have complete and total power over them. Not realizing the very words were not in the book he could read, but God had written every word of it, “on the heart” of the man who was to carry it forward to the people who would one day believe.

This is the same thing that happened to the bondmen and bondwomen who were brought over to Egypt [bondage] in the belly of SHIPS as slaves, not voluntarily but by force. Their language was changed, they were given new names, children were taken away- never to be seen again, men and women were beaten and hung, so that everyone watching could be reminded that these people were a cursed people [for cursed is everyone who is hung from a tree- Deut 21:23 & Gal 3:13], it was forbidden for them to learn how to read, why?

Because the book was written by Hebrews, about Hebrews, to Hebrews. They did not want them to figure out, that the book being used to justify their enslavement, was the same book that could remind them of their God - the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It would remind them of their practices - the Feasts of God, not pagan holidays, their homeland – Israel and who they were - Hebrews. Hebrews from the seed of Shem, the children of God, chosen to be a light unto the Gentiles, who would come to believe in His Son - the Christ. No, they are not Africans…they are the so called Negros [the other dark race]. Isn’t that what they were called here in America at one time?

This is why we can’t agree on anything. Satan sugar coats all these gifts wrapped in the cloak of Christ and we fight tooth and nail to justify them as long as we can make them “spiritual”. God does not bless this at all. I did the same thing about Christmas, thinking He would honor the spiritual emphasis I decorated it with. Thinking I could bring someone to Christ on the wing of a pagan god…I was deceiving myself and so are you.

The Christian church has been fed one lie after another and we defend the lies instead of waking up, falling to our knees and repenting. Now, God is doing the sifting and I for one don’t want to be on the wrong side. He has awakened me to the truth of it all. The Book meant for His children, we’ve taken and made it ours and kick them to the curb. Our pastors, preachers or whatever you want to call them, has come full circle with falsehood and deception in every way imaginable. Now, you can even take the mark of the beast and still be saved. Why, has this been allowed to happen? Because we are at the end of it all, and Israel is waking up! Satan, knows he has but a short time.

Esau is in power, this is undeniable and his time is coming to a close.

Gen 27:39-40
39 And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above; 40 And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck. 41 And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob.

The information is there if anyone wants to know, it is not hidden. The videos by David Smith, spoke in detail about how they got there and who was behind them coming to Israel. This is why I still cry often. The deception is so strong and the lies so diabolical, it overwhelms the spirit in me. I cry, thinking about God’s word and what He told us…it is all true, every bit of it! He tells us everything! If, we will receive it.

Esau/Edomites through the worship of Satan, devised a scheme and we all feel for it. We have all believed the lie and will continue because the lie is fixed in our minds, and no one can free us with the truth but Christ… if, we are willing to receive it.

Esau, [of Mount Seir- read Eze 35] took over the nations of Israel and Judah. He took the land and created a people to usurp the true Israelites, that the name of Israel be remembered no more. Because he is trying to take back his inheritance he sold to his brother.

Ezekiel 35:10-15
“10 Because thou hast said, These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possess it; whereas the LORD was there: 11 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee. 12 And thou shalt know that I am the LORD, and that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume.

13 Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them. 14 Thus saith the Lord GOD; When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate. 15 As thou didst rejoice at the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so will I do unto thee: thou shalt be desolate, O mount Seir, and all Idumea [Edom], even all of it: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

And for futher support of this Lying Wonder:

Eze 36:1-8
“36 Also, thou son of man, prophesy unto the mountains of Israel, and say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the LORD: 2 Thus saith the Lord GOD;
Because the enemy hath said against you, Aha, even the ancient high places [Jerusalem]are ours in possession:

3 Therefore prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because they have made you desolate, and swallowed you up on every side, that ye might be a possession unto the residue of the heathen, and ye are taken up in the lips of talkers, and are an infamy of the people:

4 Therefore, ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, to the desolate wastes, and to the cities that are forsaken, which became a prey and derision to the residue of the heathen that are round about; 5 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea [Edom],

"which have appointed my land into their possession" [Rev 2:9 & 3:9] with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

6 Prophesy therefore concerning the land of Israel, and say unto the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I have spoken in my jealousy and in my fury, because ye have borne the shame of the heathen: 7 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that are about you, they shall bear their shame. 8 But ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel;

"for they are at hand to come."

Please put all of your pre-conceived notions aside and pray for understanding to this truth. Christ wants us to know. He promised He would break us off too.

Romans 11
“18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness:

"otherwise thou also shalt be cut off."

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these,

"which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?"

Does this not make any sense to us? This is a warning! If we think we are saved and rapture ready, and yet believe and have used scripture to convince ourselves that we have replaced His people, by totally ignoring these and the many other passages of scripture concerning them, by ignoring the truth of who they are; we need to go into our prayer closets and repent! Repent for our ancestors as well. We need to recognize our true thoughts, question what foundation our faith is built upon and ask Christ to lay them bare. Don’t take part in the hand He is using to inflict the pain of discipline on His people.

It is what it is! Contrary to the lies we have been told. We all just want the truth, or do we? This is not about a superior race, but about the truth being told. There has been a conspiracy so vast it will make your head spin. I always thought 2 Thess 2:9-12 was for a future time after the rapture perhaps. But the delusion that has befallen the “Church” is the epitome of what is to come.

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be ****ed who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I am truly overwhelmed with emotion and wonder, that we could have been deceived in such a way that by no power of our own, and ONLY by the power of Christ, can the blinders be taken away from our eyes. All one must do is ask, since they [the karzars] have been back in the land [pretending to be the people of God], has peace come to them? NO! Has He joined Israel and Judah together and the world now know who the true Israelites are? NO! Is there no more hunger, no more pain in Israel? NO! Has He returned? No!

According to scripture His people are under the curse and will not see Israel again until He redeems them at His coming. So, why are these people there, at this time, claiming they are the chosen ones? And who are they?

Christ Himself gives us the answer.

“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” Rev 2:9

“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”

Lamentations 4 - Zions Degradation:
King James Version (KJV)

6 For the punishment of the iniquity of the daughter of my people is greater than the punishment of the sin of Sodom, that was overthrown as in a moment, and no hands stayed on her. 7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire: 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Lamentations 5
King James Version (KJV)

5 Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach. 2 Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens. 3 We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers are as widows. 4 We have drunken our water for money; our wood is sold unto us. 5 Our necks are under persecution: we labour, and have no rest.

6 We have given the hand to the Egyptians, and to the Assyrians, to be satisfied with bread. 7 Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities. 8 Servants have ruled over us: there is none that doth deliver us out of their hand. 9 We gat our bread with the peril of our lives because of the sword of the wilderness.

10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine. 11 They ravished the women in Zion, and the maids in the cities of Judah. 12 Princes are hanged up by their hand: the faces of elders were not honoured. 13 They took the young men to grind, and the children fell under the wood. 14 The elders have ceased from the gate, the young men from their musick. 15 The joy of our heart is ceased; our dance is turned into mourning.

16 The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned! 17 For this our heart is faint; for these things our eyes are dim. 18 Because of the mountain of Zion, which is desolate, the foxes walk upon it. 19 Thou, O LORD, remainest for ever; thy throne from generation to generation.

Job 30:30
King James Version (KJV)

30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Everyone knows that when a black person is real sick, their skin get’s darker, sometimes they can be unrecognizable.

Concerning Christ:
King James Version (KJV)

Revelation 1:14-15
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Daniel 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

This is the hard pill for most people. Most bibles have had the word black completely taken away…why? All I want is the truth!

Now ask yourselves, and go find out who is Cesare Borgia, and how was he presented to the world?

My prayer for my brothers and sisters is this:

With praises and glory to the Most High God, creator of the universe, who through Christ, created all things that are made. I plead with You, that the eyes of my family, friends and all who call upon Your holy name, will read and understand this truth and will come before You Lord in utter humility, and allow You to bring all things in darkness to Your marvelous light. To share what I have found with the family of God Lord, You know will not be easy, but is necessary. Many will kick against the goads of Your Holy Spirit because it is too unbelievable to even imagine. Father, we are at a critical time on earth right now and nothing is as it seems. Do not let us continue in the ways of the heathen Lord, shake us out of our slumber, to live faithfully in righteousness and truth until our time here is over. Call us all to Your service in full submission and surrender. Forgive us our iniquities and renew a right spirit within us. May the foundation we think is firm and You Lord find it to be wanting, please Lord, lay it bare so that we can conform totally to Your ways.

A few months ago, I had a dream, I can’t remember it vividly now, but the effects of it held on, and to this day I have not forgotten the depth of wailing I experienced, after I called my friend at work to share with her what had happened. I shared that He had placed this heavy sensation in my soul that I was about to go through something. I have been one who was VERY sure of my confidence in Him, in regard to my knowledge of the word and my relationship with Him, that no one could touch. The sensation was so strong I wailed with intensity of tears and sorrow, not knowing what was coming. And He has delivered. As I stated before, I have been shaken to the core of my being. I want all of my brothers and sisters to think about this and go to Him in prayer that He may reveal all He wants you to know, at such a time as this. This is truly a LYING WONDER to BEHOLD, and it is He that keeps me strong…For I Cry Daily.

May God Bless You All,

Blessed Be His Name

Hi Linda,

Still having my days taken over by other care, I read over all 4 parts of your post here and wonder just how many bible readers will see how much truth there is in your work. If they understood the division of the sons of Noah into the white, red, black races as told in Enoch, they would get to first base into the fact that Israel includes many people but there is another group, who, as you describe the Edomites, false converts to Jewish Religion, as it was, during those day, who make up the group I'll simply title The United Nations. However, within that group are the ones that had Hitler trying to bring about the Ayrian Race, the so called perfect race of Lillie white skin, blonde hair & blue eyes. They have their ties to Persia, would you believe and that will be the next conquest to make Jerusalem their own. Then we can't forget the Fallen Angels and their off-spring who, no doubt, make up those of the elite. They believe themselves as Lilly white and beautiful as the Nordic Tribes because the angels looked like them, supposedly. That must be the effort to bring a Super White Race. Instead in their ugliness, they brought about the many ugly, pagan practicing people within all of the races. Is it any wonder, we must be Born-Again to bring our DNA back to the DNA of our Heavenly Father?

I will be getting back to all of those post and probably have some questions. Oh, I did look up the wretched, Illegitimate son of the pope, who killed his own father and then began to head up the Templars. It has always been there, hasn't it but only now coming to light to a few of us.
I know where you are going with this, much truth, hopefully not smeared by those wanna-bes that do not qualify. You are so right that The Father has left his people for a little while but prophesied that He would bring them back into the Land and it isn't the true Jews yet: as you say most are the Russian converted Jews but are not Jews at all but of the Synagogue of Satan.

Back to this later, thanks. great post, lots of time put into it.
PS No, I did not know a sick black person got more black; even to the point of being unrecognized. I see this among white, they become more pale, almost onion skinned. Interesting!

Later,
gerlinda

1Co 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal <4559>, even as unto babes in Christ.

The reason for division is the flesh and the understanding proceeding from the carnal mind; Paul teaches:

1Co 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
1Co 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

It's only when the carnal understanding enters that division follows; the carnal mind is what causes division.

Who is Israel? The spiritual mind understands that Jesus Christ is the spiritual Israel, and all His disciples His children through being born again of the Word of Truth; the incorruptible seed; the 12 apostles themselves the spiritual patriarchs of the spiritual 12 tribes. Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God is a spiritual Israelite, born of the promise: there's no way to make such a confession without the Spirit. So of the two Israels the identity of spiritual Israel is as plain as a confession of mouth

Now but the carnal Israel? Here we'll only find confusion, instability, wavering doctrines based on the testimony of men- as in this thread, we're bringing in the flesh again- we're trying to mix the two together and they will not mix, the two are contrary to one another. But we start talking and understanding concerning the carnal things, and now the division will enter. Now we have people saying "These here are Jews and Israelites of the flesh" and another "Not so, these are not, but are imposters- and truthfully of this other flesh; yet here, this flesh here is the flesh of Israel" and still another "Untrue on both counts- this flesh over here is the blood of David" all of these houses built on the sand of carnal understanding, which has no sure foundation; the posts speak of down-trodden people yet I quite assure everyone that down-trodden knows no racial fleshly divisions and people of every nation and tribe and language have been down-trodden throughout history: they are called "the poor"; and yet none of the very words of God are anything but spiritual, and never to be understood by way of the flesh, or the carnal mind which the apostle plainly teaches is enmity

All of these carnal understadnings are what must be destroyed by the everlasting fire, which fire is the everlasting gospel of truth; only the spiritual understanding must remain, all else is shaken away; and as the body throws away the idols of carnal understanding, the body will be perfected in the spiritual understanding. Anyone trying to get you to do carnal things- abstain from foods, observe days, do this and that carnal thing- are bringing others into bondage to carnal understanding, which causes death and fear and suffering. The Word of God is never to be understood carnally, or with the carnal mind: this understanding and mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be Ro 8:7 because the law of God is spiritual:

Ro 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Col 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

Note that Paul doesn't pray anyone filled with carnal understanding. When the Lord prophesies concerning Israel we can understand His words spiritually concerning the invisible things, or carnally concerning the fleshly things. The former fills the body with light; the latter with darkness.

Thanks Gerlinda for your response,

I am truly hoping that people will take the information to heart and as I did, seek the Lord for the whole truth. It is difficult when what we once thought was the truth, to find out that it isn't true at all. The videos you put up by David Smith were dead on!

When it comes to the races, the bible makes clear the race of the people who replenished the earth. Color was never an issue until Esau was born to Isaac, and Christ intentionally described him as red. We know all Caucasian babies born are red, it is what it is right. Rebecca was told there were two nations [nationalities, Israelites and Edomites] in her womb. Jacobs color or complexion was not told because he was born as "normal" as everyone else, for they had delivered many babies before.

The whole point to this is not about race but about how the truth has been distorted, but was with us the whole time. For instance, The image of Christ we see in all the paintings hanging in our homes and churches are actually modeled after Cesare Borgia. And many pitures depicting the original people of that day have been whitewashed. Check out the book Russian Icons for example...the book is quite expensive though.

I do not expect to hear much from anyone, as is the norm when it comes to things of this nature. All I believe the Lord wants us to do is peel off the lies, and bathe ourselves in His truth, because He is about to come. He wants us to grab hold to everlasting life, apart from everything that sets itself up against Him. This is why I said He is sifting His flock. Many can't and will do nothing but continue in their own set ways, because they view it as too hard. Compromise is way too easy. Sad thing is "We Believe We Are Saved"!

This Grace we have received, is at the same time a snare, to those who will not hear.

Gerlinda, I thank you for daring to respond. I Love You Sis!

I recently watched a documentary about a lady who found out the truth about her family [DeWolf]and it was very ugly. She found the ledgers and the source of her family's fortune. She sent a letter to the two hundred relatives she had, to see if they wanted to trace the steps of their Grand Father, whom upon their riches were built. Unfortunately only 9 people responded positively and the trip began, from America, to Africa, to Cuba and back. The other family members could not for the life of them, bring themselves to the level of truth that had been found, because of self preservation. What would their friends think or say?

This is what the 'Church" today is up against! We are cowardly and have a form of godliness but truly deny the power. That power that says, let's face the TRUTH head on, with No Holds Barred.

He is warning us! He is saying to His children: Look at the WHOLE of my word and discern through My Spirit, the truth...then REPENT!

I Am Coming!

For Black people - It is hard to relive the truth of their ancestors
For White people - It is hard to relive the truth of their ancestors
and for everyone in between. We are ALL quilty.

The point is, the Word has been manipulated for his good, not ours, since Esau gained dominion and He is still in power. He has manipulated ALL of us and it is High Time we as a body, drown - even bury - ourselves in TRUTH! than wallow in the mud of lies...WAKE UP my Brothers and Sisters. Wake up out of our slumber!

I am tuned in, because I am seeing these "Black and Hispanic" MEN! Many of them! out there on the streets...TEACHING THE WORD OF GOD. They ALL have the KING JAMES BIBLE IN HAND, ALL OF THEM! Something is going on! And I want to know! Whether they are angry in their presentation or as loving as Christ, the message is the same. They say they have come out of her, to WAKE UP ISRAEL! I want to be on the RIGHT side of history and this phenomenon. And I don't care what arguments the "church' has against who they are. My eyes are on the Lord and the BULK of His word. Because the "church " appears to be very content where they are, arguing about the same old things.

I am also, awakening to the PRE-WRATH, Rapture and believe...it is at hand to come! Something! is going on and He has awakened me to the truth of what I see AFTER having had prepared me.

I am so incredibily thankful for the Lord's shed blood that has brought the two together as one, both Israelite and Gentile, those that are IN Christ. But let us not be blinded by the Grace He's given so much so, we can't see what He desires of us. I know for sure, He desires us to live in TRUTH!

Love You Gerlinda,

In His Service,
Linda

Blessed Be His Name

Bump

For me and for many others, the TRUTH is truly faith shaking. Pray and ask the Most High to bear witness with your spirit...HIS TRUTH.

Blessed Be His Name