BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:
While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. John 17:15 (KJV)
Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return: "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:" Matt. 24:29 (KJV)
To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
Hebrew 5783-5788 Gregorian 2023-2028
THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD
Yahusha is I Am That I Am (Exodus 3:14)
Yahusha is YHWH come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of a Virgin.
Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence
When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels.
"the breath of life"
But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.
God is not His Name but a term. The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.
There is no Trinity. The Father, YHVH and Yahusha are One (John 10:30)
THE BOOK OF ENOCH
NOW IS THE TIME!
FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!
REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE
Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch
The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa
Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:
THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT
JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY
All Of The Apocryphal Books Of
The King James 1611 Version
Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's return!
THE COMMANDMENTS OF JESUS
There have been several discussions regarding the Sabbath and the keeping of the commandments. We all know the 10 Commandments of the Old Testament, but what of the Commandments that Jesus gave us in the New Testament. These are the commandments that we need to be keeping, and although they entail and include the 10 Commandments, they are much more detailed and were given to us by Christ, whom was, is and always will be, God; "Ye believe in God, believe also in Me" (John 14:1).
Having just posted a letter about Jesus being our Sabbath rest, the Lord impressed it upon my heart to follow up with the Commandments that Jesus taught His followers.
“If ye love Me, ye will keep my commandments. And the Father will send forth the Spirit. He hath My commandments and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself unto him. If a man loves me, he will keep My words: and My Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make Our abode with him.”
“If ye keep My commandments, ye shall abide in My love,’ with its divine sanction, ‘Even as I kept My Father’s commandments, and abide in His love.’ (John 14:15, 16, 21, 23)
Jesus never said to keep the 10 Commandments, but He did say to “KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS”; these commandments far exceed the 10 Commandments!!
These are the commandments that Jesus gave us to follow as born again Christians. The only way to be able to keep them is to be born again and be indwelt with the Holy Spirit. These Commandments could only be fulfilled after Christ died and rose from the dead, and sent us the Comforter. These are the commandments that we will be judged on. We could only begin to keep them once we are His and covered by the Blood of His Sacrifice. We can only accomplish keeping these commandments when we have died to ourselves and given Him all of our lives!!
A dear friend sent me this list many years ago, it is the most complete this that I have ever seen.
THE COMMANDMENTS OF JESUS
1. "Repent" Matt. 4:17; Rev. 2:5
2. "Come unto Me" Matt. 11:28
3. "Seek first God and His righteousness" Matt. 6:33
4. "Forgive if ye ought against any" Mark 11:25
5. "Deny Yourself" Matt. 16:24
6. "Ask…seek…knock" Matt. 7:7
7. "Strive to enter in at the strait gate" Luke 13:24
1. "Believe the Gospel" Mark. 1:15
2. "Ye believe in God, believe also in Me" John 14:1
3. "Believe on Him who He (God) hath sent" John 6:28-29
4. "Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me" John 14:11
5. "Believe the works…I do" John 10:37-38
6. "While ye have light believe in the light" John 12:36
7. "Believe that ye receive" Mark 11:24
III. THE NEW BIRTH
1. "Ye must be born again" John 3:7
2. "Cleanse first that which is within" Matt. 23:26
3. "Make the tree good, and his fruit good" Matt. 12:33
4. "Abide in Me and I in you" John 15:4
5. "Have salt in yourselves" Mark 9:50
6. "Labor…for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life" John 6:27
7. "Rejoice, because your names are written in heaven" Luke 10:20
IV. RECEIVING THE HOLY SPIRIT
1. "Receive ye the Holy Ghost" John 20:23
2. "Let the children first be filled" Mark 7:27
3. "If any man thirst, let him come unto Me and drink" John 7:37-39
4. "Keep my commandments and…the Father…shall give you another Comforter" John 14:15-17
5. "Ask…with importunity" John 16:24; Luke11:5-13
6. "Tarry…until ye be endued with power from on high" Luke 24:49
7. "When the Comforter is come…He shall testify of Me: and ye also shall bear witness" John 15:26-27
V. FOLLOWING JESUS
1. "Follow Me" John 12:26
2. "Be baptized" Matt. 3:13-15; Matt. 28:19
3. "Take this(communion) in remembrance of Me" Luke 22:17-19
4. "Ye also ought to wash one another’s feet" John 13:14-15
5. "If any man will come after Me…let him take up his cross daily" Luke 9:23
6. "Learn of Me" Matt. 11:29
7. "Continue ye in My love" John 15:9
1. "Pray always" Luke 21:36
2. "Pray that ye enter not into temptation" Luke 22:40, 46
3. "Pray…the Lord of the harvest that He would send forth labourers" Luke 10:2
4. "Pray for them which despitefully use you" Luke 6:28
5. "Pray to the Father…in my name" Matt.6:6; John16:24, 26
6. "After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father, which art in heaven…" Matt. 6:9-13
7. "When ye pray, use not vain repetitions" Matt. 6:7-8
1. "Have faith in God" Mark 11:22
2. "Be not faithless" John 20:27
3. "Neither be ye of doubtful mind" Luke 12:29
4. "Take no thought for your life" Matt. 6:25-34
5. "Let not your heart be troubled" John 14:1,27
6. "Be of good cheer" Matt. 14:27
7. "Be not afraid" Mark 5:36: Luke 12:4-7
VIII. SEARCHING THE SCRIPTURES
1. "Search the scriptures" John 5:39
2. "Remember the word that I said" John 15:20
3. "Let these sayings sink down into your ears" Luke 9:44
4. "Take heed therefore how ye hear" Luke 8:18
5. "Take heed what ye hear" Mark 4:24
6. "Beware of the leaven (doctrine) of the Pharisees" Matt.16:6, 12
7. "Beware of false prophets" Matt. 7:15-17
IX. LETTING YOUR LIGHT SHINE
1. "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works" Matt. 5:16
2. "Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness" Luke 11:35
3. "Go and bring forth fruit, and …bear much fruit" John 15:16, 8
4. "Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father" Luke 6:36
5. "Tell…how great things the Lord hath done for thee" Mark 5:19
6. "Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields" John 4:35
7. "Walk while you have the light" John 12:35
X. THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
1. "Hold fast till I come" Rev. 2:25; Rev. 3:2-3
2. "Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh" Luke 12:40
3. "Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; and ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their Lord" Luke 12:35-36
4. "Take heed…lest…your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life" Luke 21:34
5. "Remember Lot’s wife" Luke 17:31-32
6. "Take heed that ye be not deceived" Luke 21:8; Mark 13:5-6
7. "Watch" Mark 13:34-37
XI. SUPREME LOVE TO GOD
1. "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart…soul…mind…strength" Mark 12:30
2. "God, and Him only shalt thou serve" Matt. 4:10
3. "Worship the Father in spirit and in truth" John 4:23-24
4. "Call no man your father upon the Earth" Matt. 23:9
5. "Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God" Matt. 4:7
6. "Fear Him (God) which…hath power to cast into hell" Luke 12:5
7. "All men should honor the Son" John 5:22-23
XII. OUR DUTY TO GOD AND MAN
1. "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s,
And to God the things that are God’s" Mark 12:17
2. "Swear not at all" Matt.5:34-37; Mark 4:22
3. "What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder" Matt. 19:5-6
4. "Agree with thine adversary quickly" Matt. 5:25
5. "We saw one casting out devils in thy name…Forbid him not" Mark 9:38-40
6. "Eat such things as are set before you" Luke 10:8
7. "Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost" John 6:12
XIII. OUR DUTY TO OUR NEIGHBOR
1. "Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself" Matt.19:17-19
2. "Thou shalt do no murder" Matt. 19:18
3. "Thou shalt not commit adultery" Matt. 19:18
4. "Thou shalt not steal" Matt. 19:18
5. "Thou shalt not bear false witness" Matt. 19:18
6. "Honor thy father and thy mother" Matt. 19:19
7. "As ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise" Luke 6:31
1. "Take heed and beware of covetousness" Luke 12:15
2. "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth…but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven" Matt. 6:19-20
3. "Ye pay tithe…and not leave (them) undone" Matt.23:23
4. "Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away" Matt. 5:42
5. "Give alms of such things as ye have" Luke 11:41
6. "When thou makest a dinner. Call not thy friends, nor thy brethren…but….call the poor" Luke 14:12-13
7. "Make yourselves friends of the mammon…" Luke 16:9
1. "Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy" Luke 12:1
2. "Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes" Luke 20:46-47
3. "Do not ye after their works" Matt. 23:2-3
4. "Make not My Father’s house an house of merchandise" John 2:16
5. "Do not your alms before men, to be seen of them" Matt.6:1-4
6. "When thou prayest thou shalt not be as the hypocrites…to be seen of men…enter into thy closet and pray in secret" Matt. 6:5-6
7. "When thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face; that thou appear not unto men to fast" Matt. 6:16-18
1. "Take my yoke upon you…for I am meek and lowly in heart" Matt. 11:29
2. "The princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them…but it shall not be so among you" Matt. 20:25-26
3. "Whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all" Mark 10:43-44
4. "Be not ye called Rabbi" Matt. 23:8
5. "Sit not down in the highest room" Luke 14:8-11
6. "Rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you" Luke 10:20
7. "Say, we are unprofitable servants" Luke 17:10
XVII. OUR LOVE TO THE BRETHREN
1. "Love one another as I have loved you" John 15:12
2. "Despise not one of these little ones" Matt. 18:10-14
3. "Have peace one with another … and be reconciled to thy brother" Mark 9:50; Matt. 5:23-24
4. "If thy brother…trespass against thee go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone" Matt. 18:15-17
5. "If thy brother trespass against thee seven times a day…thou shalt forgive him" Luke 17:3-4; Matt. 18:21-22
6. "Judge not according to appearance… first cast the beam out of thine own eye" John 7:24; Matt. 7:1-5
7. "Condemn not" Luke 6:37
XVIII. PERFECT LOVE
1. "Be ye therefore perfect" Matt. 5:48
2. "Sell that ye have and give alms" Matt. 19:21; Luke 12:32-33
3. "Love your enemies" Matt. 5:44; Matt. 26:52
4. "Do good to them which hate you" Luke 6:27-28
5. "Lend, hoping for nothing again" Luke 6:35
6. "Resist not evil" Matt. 5:39-41
7. "In your patience possess ye your souls" Luke 21:19
XIX. FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH
1. "Be thou faithful unto death" Rev. 2:10
2. "Hold that fast which thou hast" Rev. 3:11
3. "When men shall revile you, and persecute you…rejoice, and be exceeding glad" Matt.5:11-12, Luke 6:23
4. "When they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another" Matt. 10:23
5. "When they deliver you up, take no thought how or what you shall speak" Matt. 10:19
6. "Murmur not among yourselves" John 6:41-43
7. "Look up and lift up your hands" Luke 21:28
XX. PREACHING THE GOSPEL
1. "Preach the gospel to every creature" Mark. 16:15; Matt.10:7
2. "Repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His (Christ’s) name" Luke 24:46-47
3. "Baptize disciples, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and the Holy Ghost" Matt. 28:19
4. "Teach them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded" Matt. 28:20
5. "What I tell you … that speak" Matt. 10:27; Mark 4:22
6. "Feed my sheep" John 21:15-17
7. "Heal the sick" Matt. 10:8
1. "Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves" Matt. 10:16
2. "Beware of men" Matt. 10:17
3. "Let (the blind leaders) alone" Matt. 15:12-14
4. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine" Matt. 7:6
5. "Consider the lilies… how they grow" Matt. 6:28
6. "Whatsoever city … ye shall enter, inquire who is worthy; and there abide … Go not from house to house" Matt. 10:11-13;
7. "Whosoever will not receive you … shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them" Luke 9:5; Luke 10:10-11
"IF A MAN LOVES ME, HE WILL KEEP MY WORDS."
I was certainly blessed by reading these commandments of my Lord, Savior and King!! I hope they bless you all the same way. I am going to keep this list and read it over and over again to remind me to obey and follow Him. My constant prayer is for “more of Him, and less of me”!
JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING
Hi Patti, I just now saw your reply to me, read it all and was struck by the fact that your lengthy list of "Jesus' Commandments" I receive by reading the New Testament, right? I took just these two scriptures of yours to enforce the fact that "Ye believe in God, believe also in Me" John 14:1 and "Worship the Father in spirit and in truth" John 4:23-24 to show that we agree that Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh. You see Patti, since I believe Jesus never mentioned nor changed the Sabbath that His Father made as a perpetual observance, then He did not intend for it to be changed but to keep the Sabbath as He, Himself did.
I'm sure Patti, that we know, by now, that the very burden that the Elite will put upon the people through their Noahide Laws (not Moses Law) will be, to not only worship the Beast on his day, but to wear his insignia in our right hand or forehead. Right now, taking place at the Sun Temple in South Africa, we have, what could be the fulfillment of the installment of the Ten Kings who will give their authority to the Beast for an hour.
I do not recall the man's name (Ken Peters?) that had the vision of seeing that mark and he described it as a Sun Burst.....Wow! how timely now.
The Elite, the very one who instituted the worship of the Sun god by changing the Sabbath to Sun's Day are almost come full circle to bringing about the old Babylonian pagan worship. First thing though, you have to take his Sun Burst in your hand/forehead.
Thank you for your concern but I read the entire Bible and know that Jesus Christ has come to fulfill the Law, which He, Himself kept and never changed.
I do not observe the Jewish Laws by going to a Synagogue on the Sabbath nor do I attend a Christian church on Sun Day. I read and try to stay true to the entire Word of God.
You contradict yourself dear. You said-
Jesus never said to keep the 10 Commandments, but
then you list these commandments listed in Exodus 20;
from the 10 Commandments also found in Mt. 19: 17-19. ( which Jesus told us to keep. )
The 10 commandments teach us how to love man, Commandment 5-10
and how to love God Commandment 1-4.
Jesus or Yahushua told us when you have seen me you have seen the father, I and the father are one.
John 1: 1
In the Beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God. How can you seperate God ( Yahushua) from God ( Yah) ?
Gerlinda, good post.
Shalom, peace be unto you.
Lord, return us to the Bible and lead us and guide us I pray.
XIII. OUR DUTY TO OUR NEIGHBOR
1. "Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself" Matt.19:17-19
2. "Thou shalt do no murder" Matt. 19:18 Ex. 20: 13?
3. "Thou shalt not commit adultery" Matt. 19:18 Ex. 20: 14
4. "Thou shalt not steal" Matt. 19:18 Ex. 20: 15
5. "Thou shalt not bear false witness" Matt. 19:18 Exodus 20: 16
6. "Honor thy father and thy mother" Matt. 19:19 also Exodus 20: 12
When did Jesus or Paul or anybody change the sabbath ?
The church in Rome did- read your history. Its on the net.
oh best beloved. Peace be unto you.
Jesus, what should I do that I may have eternal life? Mt. 19: 16
and Jesus starts listing the 10 Commandments, or part of them comcerning how we love mankind.
I will address both of you in one post as you seem to be of like mind and have similar arguments.
I have heard all of your arguments many times before, from Seventh Day Adventists especially those finding their so called Jewish roots. I do know my history and have studied in length while in graduate school on all aspects Bible history. I learned about the Noahide Laws in 2008 and the Sunday worship thing. We are talking about the Sabbath rest….not the only day in which to worship God.
We should be worshipping the Lord EVERY DAY, not just on Saturday or Sunday.
As to the 9 of the 10 commandments being included in the Commandments of Jesus, I even remarked about that in my article how it was interesting that the only one not included was the 4th about the Sabbath. Jesus is our Sabbath…Spiritual Israel’s rest and peace that surpasses all understanding. If you want to return to the Old Covenant and the Law, so be it. It seems you are trying to become natural Israel when Spiritual Israel is the right direction.
I have a few more comments to add, and I will then leave you ladies to keep on keeping on with whatever it is that you believe. Jesus is my Sabbath rest each and every day and that is final for me. The only way we can possibly have the rest of the Lord is to be indwelt with the Holy Spirit…we could never attain this just by keeping a day of the week to physically rest.
Please consider just a few more things.
The 6-days of men working pictured man's self-righteousness, which could never save.
“But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.”
“Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”
When we cease from our own self-righteous labors and rest upon the Lord for salvation, we are eternally saved. In the Old Testament people were to labor and rest. In the New Testament, God 's people are to rest first in Christ and then labor for God's glory.
“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”
“Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.”
“For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light”.
In the Old Testament God required righteousness in believer's life to worship and serve Him; in the New Testament, Jesus give His righteousness to the believer so that he can worship and serve the holy God. (Rom. 10:4; 2 Cor. 5:21).
“For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believeth.”
“For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”
God requires perfect holiness and righteousness in the part of the believer—without these man's worship and service is futile. The truth is, man can only be perfect in God's sight when man is standing in Christ by faith.
“Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.”
When I say that JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING…I really mean it!
All Glory to our King!
Hello again ladies,
I just wanted to let you know that I posted another article on Jesus being our Sabbath rest, and it gives even more support for it being a Spiritual rest that we abide in eternally when we are born again from above. It is also the only way that we can worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth.
I hope you read it, and what I am putting forth becomes clearer to you. Also, John Cobb has added his point of view on it, which adds to the importance of understanding the difference between the Old and New covenants, and the difference between the carnal and the spiritual.
Bless you both