Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reply to Arlene about the millinium.......and the 4 (takings away unto God) or RAPTURES of Revelatio

Mike Plunkett 7/10/12
To: John Tng

Hi Arlene,

I would like to take a shot at explaining Revelations and the millinium to come. I do this after prayer, because, as it is written:

Revelations 22:19..........And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophesy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Arlene, To simplify things, I am going to put everything in chronological order as they appear in the Bible in Revelations. A proper understanding, of the sequence of events, as they appear in Revelations. I am not adding anything, just trying to divide the word accordingly as it is written. Expanding out from there, is the oppurtunity for further understanding, by prayer.

Counting the number of times that there is a RAPTURE, or taking away into heaven, in Revelations, you will find 4 (FOUR) times. They are as follows:

Revelations 11: 12.........And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither, And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

This was the taking up of the bodies of the 2 wittnesses that were killed in the streets of Jerusalem. This is the first reference of ANY ONE being taken into heaven in Revelations, by the act of physically being taken up by the power of God.

Next, we have the BARLEY HARVEST, or first of the (FIRSTFRUITS). Jesus is described as the man child, the second reference, in Revelations, to someone being taken up to God:

Revelations 12: 5..........And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

The only other place which mentions the FIRSTFRUITS, is in Revelations 14: 4........These are they which were not defiled with wemen; for they are virgins, These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and the Lamb.

Jesus was obviously the first one resurrected unto God, since we know that Jesus died some 2000 years ago. it would be fitting to say that verse 12: 5, would also be meant for the other 144,000 firstfruits, As demonstrated in verse 11.......And they overcame him(Satan) by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. If one keeps reading on, it will become clear that Satan was cast OUT of Heaven and went after the woman which brought forth the manchild and verse 17 would have to be talking about CHRISTIANS, the ELECT or the tribulation saints:

Revelations 12: 17..........And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The Jews are the woman (founders of the church under Jesus) that was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness.......verse 14 of Revelations 12. So, the Jews are protected by this great eagle, then the dragon gets mad and goes after the Christians because the earth is protecting the Jews, verse 16.........and the earth helped the woman.........

I feel that the 144,000 are scripturally, the Bride of Christ. These ones are to be martyred because of their fierce determination to STAND for Christ during the tribulation. It is obvious to me that the verse 17 confirms that there are going to be believers of Jesus Christ that keep the commandments of GOD, left here for the dragon to go after. It is my personal oppinion, that a high percentage, say...99%, of most Christian professing humans, will not be taken as firstfruits, or, the bride of Christ, as has been the main expectation of many. I base this on this chapter of Revelations, and other areas of the bible that states that the WHOLE WORLD has been deceived, as in Revelations 12: 9. Possably, the deception has to do with keeping the traditions of men instead of the word of God. There is CLEARLY going to be a deception, according to the Holy Bible, it is up to each and every individual, to take responsability for what they believe, so, pray, and think, before you speak! Act! or WORSHIP in any way!

The third place in Revelations, that specifically states a harvesting of the earth or (RAPTURE), is:

Revelations 14: 15..........And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy cycle and reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

This is the the RAPTURE at the return of Jesus Christ! Read verse 14........And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

This is the wheat harvest. Those that did not take the mark of the beast that are still alive, right before the WRATH of God happens in Chapter 16. We are to endure persecutions and tribulations!..........II Thessalonians 1: 4..........So that we ourselves glory in you in the Churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure: But NOT the WRATH OF GOD! I Thessalonians 5: 9......For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

We are NOT appointed to GODS WRATH! But it is CLEAR, that we will suffer persecutions and tribulations! It's right there! In the Holy Bible! Irrefutable PROOF! Arlene, this is not personal, to you or anyone! It is very personal to me and I take it very seriously, but I am not dirrecting anything at any one individual, just dividing the word of God, by prayer, to serve my Lord and Saviour, by the grace of God, to be a witness unto all.

Lastly, the GRAPE HARVEST! This is the fourth place in revelations that specifically states the harvesting of the "vine of the earth".

Revelations 14: 18...........And another angel came out from the alter, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

I am not sure about these ones of the grape harvest. It is obvious that they endure, "the great wine press of the wrath of God", as stated in Revelations 14: 19. Maybe they will have a chance at the second resurrection of those judged according to their works (Revelations 21: 13).

The Wrath Of God Begins! Revelations 16

All of the so called RAPTURES have now already happened. At this point, it becomes obvious that there is only left EVIL MEN on the earth! Chapter 16 The 7 Vials of the Wrath of God are now poured out. Chapter 17 tells us about the ***** church, the beast and his accomplices, and the great city of the ***** church. Chapter 18 Proclaims the Doom of Babylon, the evil religious system set up and administerred by Satan. Chapter 19 Armagedon is accomplished and the beast and the false prophet are cast into the "Lake of Fire". Chapter 20 The dragon, old serpent, the Devil, Satan, is bond, chained, and cast into the bottomless pit for 1000 years.

The 1000 year millinium runs from Revelations 20: 4 through to chapter 21, when the new heavens and earth are unveiled. During this time, the 1000 years:

Revelations 20: 4........And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

My personal speculation here is that the 144,000 are the ones that are sitting on thrones and given the power of judgement. I feel this way because of Revelations 14: 1, where they appear with Jesus on mount Sion. The rest would be the tribulation saints that overcame the beast and his number and his system, that live and reign with Christ 1000 years.

Revelations 20: 5...........But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurection.
Revelations 20: 6...........Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: and such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priest of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The first resurrection would signify the wheat harvest of overcomers of Satans babylonian system, killed because of their testimony of Jesus. Some must make it through the tribulation alive in order to be translated in the twinkling of an eye from (mortal to imortal). They are portrayed in Revelations 7: 14......And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said unto me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

By my understanding, there will be:

THE THRONE OF GOD ALMIGHTY

I. Jesus Christ beside God
A. The four beasts around the throne
1. The 24 elders on thrones
a. The original 12 patriarchs
b. The 12 desciples
2. The 144,000 on thrones of judgement
a. 12,000-Tribe of Juda
b. 12,000-Tribe of Reuben
c. 12,000-Tribe of Gad
d. 12,000-Tribe of A'ser
e. 12,000-Tribe of Neph'tha-lim
f. 12,000-Tribe of Ma-nas'ses
g. 12,000-Tribe of Simeon
h. 12,000-Tribe of Levi
i. 12,000-Tribe of Is-sa-char
j. 12,000-Tribe of Zab'u-lon
k. 12,000-Tribe of Joseph
l. 12,000-Tribe of Benjamin

The dead in Christ will be resurrected at the same time as their brothers and fellowservants at the wheat harvest......READ:

Revelations 6: 9.........And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the alter the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10........And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11.......And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

The dead will rise first, then the living will be caught up with them in the clouds. The same will go for the dead that come out of the great tribulation:

Revelations 7: 9........After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and peoples, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Revelations 7: 14.......these are they which came out of great tribulation,.............

Revelations 7: 15.......Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on his throne shall dwell among them.
16........They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17........For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

In Chronological order, 1000 years go by, Revelations 20: 7.......And when the 1000 years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8........And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the 4 quarters of the earth, Gog and Ma'gog, to gather them together for battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9........And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10.......And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11.......And I saw the great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12.......And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life, and the dead were judged out of those things which written in the books, according to their works.
13.......And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14......And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15.......And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

There will obviously be a time of life on earth under the government of God and Jesus Christ as King. The earth will be inhabitted and mankind will learn the TRUTH without being tempted by Satan. One can only imagine the beauty that will come upon the earth in this time and the LOVE of man will bloom. There will still be an element of deceivableness left in man because Satan is able to come back after 1000 years of mankind being with Jesus and turn away and uncountable amount of people as the sand of the sea shore to go against the encampment of the saints in Jerusalem.

I personally think that this will be the time when ALL of the houses of Israel will be brought back together into the promised land and learn the TRUE ways of God, his days and feasts and laws. NO MORE deceit!

Revelations chapter 21

New heavens and new earth

The bride, the Lambs wife, is Holy Jerusalem that comes down out of heaven unto the new earth. It is a city. With any city you have government. I feel that the 144,000 are of the city and part of the government, being part of the firstfruits resurrection, and render judgement. Revelations 21: 22.......And I saw the temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. There will be no PHYSICAL TEMPLE BUILDING in the new Jerusalem that comes down from heaven unto the new earth. I believe that Ezekiel 37 tells of the time when Israel will be reunited together in the promised land under king David. Ezekiel 37: 24.......And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepard: they shall also walk in my judgements, and observe my statutes, and do them.

YBIC

Mike P

© 2013 MicrosoftTermsPrivacyD