Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Question for all doves.........Are the firstfruits the bride of Christ?

Mike Plunkett 10/05/12
To: John Tng

Dear doves,

I am perplexed about this! If the church is taken to be with our Lord in the first rapture, then who are the firstfruits? Revelations 14:4
says that the 144,000 are the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Aren't the firstfruits taken first in the Barley harvest? If so, then the 144,000 are the first to be taken!

It appears to me that the tribulation is getting ready to begin when the angel from the east, in Revelations 7:2, interrupts the 4 angels that were given the power to hurt the earth and the sea, 7:3.......Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

The 144,000 are people that are ALIVE during the end times and the tribulation begins after they are all sealed with the seal of the living God. (I personally think this is the baptism of the Holy Ghost and is done with oil) and they will be called sons of the oil.

Out of the 144,000, you have the 2 distinct houses of Israel represented, the Southern tribes and the Northern tribes, as stated in Revelations 7:4, 12,000 from each tribe. The Southern tribes are of the old covenant and the Northern tribes are of the new covenant. I believe these are the representations of the 2 witnesses of Revelations 11, the two olive trees and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

BREAK DOWN OF THE TRIBES OF ISRAEL AND THE 2 SEPERATE KINGDOMS

Southern Kingdom Northern Kingdom (12,000 from each tribe)
(Represent the Jews) (Represent 10 lost tribes)

Juda Reuben
Benjamin Gad
Levi A'ser
Neph'tha-lim
Ma-nas'ses
Simeon
Is'sa-char
Zab'u-lon
Joseph

Now, if Revelations 14:4 tells us that the 144,000 are the firstfruits, and the church being the bride of Christ, there has to be two seperate gatherings, ascensions, or (raptures) for these two different peoples. And if the 144,000 represent the 2 witnesses of Revelations 11 (as I suspect they do), then Revelations 11:12 must represent the firstfruits ascension as stated......And they heard a great voice in heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

This makes sense as the 144,000 have to be killed to reappear in revelations 14 with the Lamb on mount Sion.

The beast also makes war against the 2 witnesses at Revelations 11:7 and kills them after a thousand two hundred and threescore days of prophesying. It does not make any sense to make war against 2 individuals such as Elijah or Enoch. And since they prophesy for 3 and a half years before they are killed by the beast and left in the streets of Jerusalem to rot for 3 and one half days, it would mean that the first ascension of these 144,000 souls has not taken place yet as mentioned in Revelations 11:8.

NOTE: I know that it might seem strange how 144,000 souls could be killed and left to rot in the streets of Jerusalem all together for 3 and one half days. The beast will round them up all over the world and have them taken there for not taking the mark or worshipping the imagine and will make an example of them, probably by beheading. This could be around the time of the abomination of desolation in the temple in Jerusalem, that is yet to be built. The people will rejoice and send gifts to one another.....Revelations 11:10.

So, if the 144,000 are the 2 witnesses, then it would make sense that they are taken in the first ascension mentioned in Revelations, because they are the firstfruits. This is the first place in Revelations that ANY one is ascended to the heavens, so they have to be the 2 witnesses.

The second place in Revelations that a harvest, gathering, reaping, ascension, or (Rapture) happens is at Rev 14: 15. And it is done by the Son of man sitting on a cloud because the earth is ripe. This has got to be the church and the wheat harvest! Because the firstfruits have already ascended up to HEAVEN in a cloud.

Fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, has the church been deceived? Are there only 144,000 about to be taken at the first "rapture"?

Revelations 12:9.......And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world:

I think the church needs to start preparing for the tribulation, as we are not spared from it! Mathew 24: 29.............Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30.........And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31.........And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

So the gathering together of the elect comes AFTER the TRIBULATION! The wheat harvest happens in Revelations 14 and the WRATH OF GOD begins in chapter 16!

You might be thinking, why? Why do we have to go through the tribulation? Could it be because the church has been keeping PAGAN days of worship? Could it be because we don't keep the commandments? Could it be because the sabbath day is not kept holy? There is a reason. Pick one, because they all apply! And YES! We are to keep the commandments in the law.

Mathew 22: 37........Thou shall love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38.......This is the first and great commandment.
39....... And the second is like unto it, Thou shall love thy neighbor as thyself.
40....... On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

The Lambs wife is described in Revelations 21:9...........And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10.......And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God.

YBIC

Mike P