Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHO ARE THE WISE AND FOOLISH VIRGINS? The FIRST FRUITS ASCENSION OR THE WHEAT HARVEST? WHICH ARE YOU

Mike Plunkett 2/25/13
To: John Tng

Fellow doves,

Pray about this! Read it! Then study it!

One must understand the biblical interpretation of itself. Each and every words meaning can be figured out if we look within the bible, the entire bible, for its meaning.

What is the subject I am talking about? .............. The example Jesus used for us to understand the kingdom of heaven! Understand this! Jesus is making an example for us to understand WHAT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN is like!

Matthew 25:1............ Then shall the kingdom of heaven be liked unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

The kingdom of heaven is the subject. To understand the meaning of virgins, turn to Revelations 14:4......... In Revelations 14:4, we find the term virgins used again. Here we can determine the meaning of virgins.........

Revelation 14:4........... These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins.

So a virgin is a MAN that is not defiled with women. This interpretation is LITERALLY TRUE and SPIRITUALLY TRUE. The literal meaning is obvious and used in Matthew. The spiritual meaning needs to be determined. Lets read on continueing in Revelations 14:4 where we left off............

Revelation 14:4 continued............ These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Notice that here we are shown that these people are MEN! And they are VIRGINS. Lets see what Paul says about virgins in II Corinthians.

II Corinthians 11:2........... For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Here we have another word to help define virgin. Chaste means pure, clean, undefiled.

This is not talking about the LITERAL meaning of virgin or "sex". It is talking about the spiritual sense or, purity, undefiled. But by WHAT? What are these virgins undefiled by if not by sex with women? Lets turn to Revelations 17! Throughout the bible woman has been used to represent religious organization. In this case, we will see that this woman represents the entire EVIL RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION upon the earth.........

Revelation 17:1.......... And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great ***** that sitteth upon many waters:
2........... With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3........... So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4........... And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5........... And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Here we have a full explanation of a RELIGIOUS organization that is the mother of ALL harlots and abominations of the earth. This makes it CLEAR that the term woman or women used in revelations refers to an EVIL RELIGIOUS ORGANIZTION that has birthed all FALSE RELIGIONS upon the earth.

So! THESE virgins are MEN! They are undefiled by women! OR the EVIL RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION CALLED BABYLON THE GREAT! They belong to NO religious organization but are TRUE followers of Christ! Revelations 14:4 says that they are MEN! They follow the Lamb everywhere he goes, so they know him personally! They are redeemed from among MEN! So they are MEN! They are the firstfruits unto God and the Lamb!

Now back to Matthew 25. The kingdom of heaven is spiritual but compared to the literal meaning of a virgin. Half of these virgins are prepared with oil for their lamps or they are led by the Holy Ghost so they are able to see the groom when he appears for them. Since they have OIL or the HOLY GHOST, they are able to discern the bridegroom when he comes as their lamps are illuminated so they can see. These ones are considered wise because they have COME OUT OF BABYLON, and no longer worship BAAL and the false holi-days established by the pagan religious system of Babylon the Great, the mother of all harlots (or false worship), that started with NIMROD!

Matthew 15:9................ But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

A tree is known by its fruit! You cannot serve two masters. It is obvious by anyone with common sense, who in the world are the sick and twisted minds that roam the face of the earth lieing, deceiving, killing, destroying, tearing down instead of building up,...... and so on. They are known by their deeds!

Please take the time to study each and every day that you keep as worship. Use all the knowledge at your disposal, Pray, read the Bible, search on the internet..... there is good info to be had about the truth!

The foolish virgins will not be taken in the firstfruits ascension. Only the 144,000, the two witnesses, will go in the first ascension to take place in revelation at revelation 11:12. The main resurrection and wheat harvest come later in revelation 14:14. They will not be welcomed at the wedding feast of the bridegroom (Jesus Christ) and the bride (Holy Jerusalem, see revelations 21:9 where Jerusalem is called the Lambs wife). They refuse to come out of Babylon because they have been deceived by Satan into Pagan Worship of Baal, the Sun god, Satan in disguise, on pagan days. They enjoy the keeping of Pagan days and their associated idols. They will suffer tribulation and persecution right up until revelation 14: 14-16 when Jesus will harvest the wheat. The dead will rise first then the living that make it through the tribulation alive, to be transformed in the twinkling of and eye without dying! This is what it means by " had those days not been cut short, no flesh would be saved. But for the ELECT'S sake, those days will be cut short! (It is my personal opinion that this is the great deception of the entire world, that millions of people are going to be SPARED by a rapture, before all hell breaks loose). Revelation clearly disproves this point. Only 144,000 individuals will be spared the misery of the tribulations physical affects but that does not mean that they will not suffer. The beast will make WAR on them and kill them..... Read revelation 11:7. And most likely, it will be by beheading.... Read revelation 20:4.

Revelation 12:9.......... And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world:

YES! It says the WHOLE WORLD! The only ones not deceived are the 144,000 sealed servants of God in Revelation 7. It is their anointing as "Sons of the oil" (they are the end times representatives of Joshua and Ze-rub'ba-bel of Zechariah 4) to minister to the rest of the world the "TRUTH" and the coming judgment. These two were anointed with oil into their respective positions as civic and priestly leaders of Jerusalem after the Israelites came out of bondage. (Israel will be brought out of bondage again, from Babylon The Great, in the end times during the tribulation by the witness of the 144,000 "Sons of the oil") (the anointing of the Holy Ghost).

Revelation 11:4............ These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Revelation 7:9....... After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all the nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Revelation 7:13....... And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? And whence came they?
7:14.............. And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

These are the saints, the elect of God. The members of the church that refuse to come out of Babylon and suffer persecution during the tribulation but eventually repent and resist the beast. They are loved by God but have to suffer in order to understand the error of their ways. The ones that are killed are the ones standing before the throne of God. The ones that escape the mark of the beast, if they stay alive until the wheat harvest of Revelation14:15, will be caught up together when the earth is reaped (this is the "rapture"). These ones will be the only people transformed in the twinkling of an eye! Revelation 15:2......... And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Zechariah 4:41........... Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth. (This was the angel telling Zechariah who the two olive trees and the candlestick are)! The angel was trying to get Zechariah to understand that he and Joshua represent the two olive trees which are the two houses of Israel, the northern and the southern kingdoms. One is the civic leader of Jerusalem and the other is the religious leader. Joshua was to be the high priest.......... Zechariah 3:7....... Thus sayeth the Lord of hosts; If thou will walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shall also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand here. And Zechariah was the rebuiler of God's house in Jerusalem. The same thing can be said about the 144,000 Israelite representatives of the 12 tribes of the children of Israel in Revelation 21:12......... And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates 12 angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

They are part of the government of God and appear with Jesus Christ in Revelations 14.........

Revelation 14:1........ And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

The 144,000 of Revelations 14:4 are the firstfruits unto God and unto the Lamb. They are also divided into 12 tribes of 12,000 each in Revelations 7, and these twelve are divided into the Northern and the Southern Kingdoms of Israel, which give us the TWO WITNESSES of Revelation 11:3.......... And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. (clothing in sackcloth was a sign of mourning or repentance).

Revelation 11:4........... These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

These two witnesses, the Northern and the Southern tribes of Israel, made up of 12,000 members from each of the 12 tribes, 144,000 total, break down as follows:

Southern Tribes = One witness Northern Tribes = One witness

Juda Reuben
Levi Gad
Benjamin A'ser
Neph'tha-lim
Ma-nas'ses
Simeon
Is'sa-char
Zab'u-lon
Joseph

36,000 Jewish tribesmen AND 108,000 tribesmen from the lost ten tribes. These people have been traced to the Anglo-Saxon
peoples. Great Britain is Ephraim and the United States is Man-nas'ses, the descendants of
Joseph that got the birthright blessings of Israel in Genesis 48 and 49. Joseph replaced
Ephraim in the 144,000 firstfruits in revelation.

These are the two witnesses that make up the 12 gates of Holy Jerusalem. The gates are named after these 12 tribes. These two witnesses represent the Old Covenant and the New Covenant. And they will be brought together as ONE in the end times as stated in Ezekiel 37.

It is my belief that the wise AND foolish virgins will both make up the Kingdom of God, but the wise will rule over the foolish and ones death in this world will be determined by which ever column one falls into. Wisdom causes honor. Foolishness causes despair. SO!

What will you do if you are not of the 144,000? Are you prepared for the worst? Are you complacent because you are just sure that you will fly away before the mark of the beast is being forced upon people? Are you sure that you have counted the cost and WANT to be beheaded? If you are a Christian, you are HATED! The door is left open for a FEW to be kept from the persecution of the tribulation! But after 3 and a half years of having to listen to these 144,000 witnesses preaching the TRUTH, people are going to get annoyed and actually help the beast eliminate them.........

John 16:2.............. They shall put you out of the Synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

The time is coming when all people on earth are going to be faced with this mark of the beast in order to buy and sell. There are only 144,000 individuals that are of the TWO WITNESSES, OR, the OLD AND THE NEW COVENANTS. There are 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of ISRAEL! I believe these people will be priests and kings and will reign with Jesus Christ in NEW JERUSALEM. The people of the wheat harvest are the ones that made it alive to the (RAPTURE), will be part of the kingdom but will be under the administration of Jesus kingdom and the 144,000 first fruits that are now part of God's government to reign with Jesus Christ for a thousand years. It is my personal opinion that the earth will be brought back in line will God's plan to make the earth a garden of paradise.

Those killed during the tribulation for refusing to take the mark, mentioned at revelation 7:9, represent a great multitude that could not be numbered! God will dwell among them as stated in revelation 7:15. So they are there also in New Jerusalem and part of the kingdom inhabitants that will live during the 1000 years.

Naturally, all the dead in Christ will be resurrected before hand and be there also.

Notice that the first fruits are a NUMBERED people! The tribulation saints that stand before the throne are a great MULTITUDE that NO MAN COULD NUMBER out of all nations, kindreds, people, and tongues..... revelation 7:9. These are two separate ascensions of individuals. But they are both counted as being part of the HARVEST but taken at 2 different times as they are two different folds of the flock.

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I beg of you to make your calling sure, as the time is almost up to be prepared for what is coming upon the earth! The bible is clear about PAGAN WORSHIP and the HISTORY is clear on the deception of SATAN on the entire world..... revelation 12:9. PLEASE, come out of her my people!

Supernatural things are manifesting themselves upon the earth now! Lightening NEVER, EVER, STRIKES THE SAME PLACE TWICE!!!!
You all know what this means. We are going to witness EVIL rising up upon the earth as it never has before or ever will again! His time is growing SHORT and his minions know it! Watch for the pope to move into Jerusalem and team up with the antichrist and deceive the Jews....the nation of Israel. Islam will grow in power and be turn on the church and destroy it. Christians and Jews alike are going to be slaughtered worldwide. I pray for the kingdom to come and God's will to be done, and hope that I will be with you all in paradise soon!

Michael