Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good seed and tares

Yes Steven, my comment about being saved by grace through Faith is brief and could be expanded upon, but I mostly like brief.
We are saved by God's Grace through our God given Faith, it's all Him, His Spirit even brings us to repentance.

About the rapture issue, I'm happy with my understanding off it, I don't try to force it on anyone. I have looked at all the views over the years, I'm sticking with my view until I see it different through my own searching, not by another's pushing as some do.
warren

Hi Warren,

That is fair as long as you don't try to point out other people error about scripture since you don't seem to be willing to share your understanding of when the rapture will happen then to be fair it would not be right to point out other's opinions or interpretations which might be different than yours since you haven't told anyone at least from what I can tell when you believe the rapture will happen.

I have been willing to share when the rapture will happen and it is NOT pre tribulation rapture it is PRE wrath rapture position.

It is an important issue facing everyone today as the day until that time is getting shorter and shorter everyday.

I will leave you with this scripture

=========================================

Ezek 33:1-20
Ezekiel 33

33:1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
10 Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live?
11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
12 Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.
13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.
14 Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;
15 If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
16 None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.
17 Yet the children of thy people say, The way of the Lord is not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal.
18 When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby.
19 But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.
20 Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. O ye house of Israel, I will judge you every one after his ways.
KJV

===================================

God Bless

Steven

2 Timothy 1

1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,
2 To Timothy, my dearly beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
3 I thank God, whom I serve from my forefathers with pure conscience, that without ceasing I have remembrance of thee in my prayers night and day;
4 Greatly desiring to see thee, being mindful of thy tears, that I may be filled with joy;
5 When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also.
6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.
13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
14 That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.
15 This thou knowest, that all they which are in Asia be turned away from me; of whom are Phygellus and Hermogenes.
16 The Lord give mercy unto the house of Onesiphorus; for he oft refreshed me, and was not ashamed of my chain:
17 But, when he was in Rome, he sought me out very diligently, and found me.
18 The Lord grant unto him that he may find mercy of the Lord in that day: and in how many things he ministered unto me at Ephesus, thou knowest very well.

2 Timothy 2

2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
5 And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
6 The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.
7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.
8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
9 Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.
10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:
12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.
14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

2 Timothy 3

3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 4

4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
9 Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me:
10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.
11 Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.
12 And Tychicus have I sent to Ephesus.
13 The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.
14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:
15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.
16 At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.
17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
19 Salute Prisca and Aquila, and the household of Onesiphorus.
20 Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.
21 Do thy diligence to come before winter. Eubulus greeteth thee, and Pudens, and Linus, and Claudia, and all the brethren.
22 The Lord Jesus Christ be with thy spirit. Grace be with you. Amen.

KJV

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER

Warren, you said, "A TARE TEACHES THINGS CONTRARY TO THE BIBLE". TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN !

According to that true statement anyone who teaches a rapture position CONTRADICTORY TO WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES is a tare. I totally agree !

There is ONLY ONE TRUE RAPTURE POSITION taught in the Scriptures, and if one does NOT believe it and teaches another DOCTRINE OTHER THAN OF CHRIST they are a tare.

That is why one's rapture position IS A SALVATION ISSUE according to the following Scriptures :

Matthew 7:21-22

"Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord, shall enter the kingdom of heaven....MANY will say to Me in that Day, Lord, Lord,......and I will declare to them, I never knew you depart from Me"

Notice the word "MANY" who are saying, "Lord, Lord".

1 Corinthians 10:12

"Let him WHO THINKS HE STANDS take heed lest he fall."

According to Your Infallible Word, come Lord Jesus !

Bruce Warner, Scripturalist for the Lord

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Bruce Warner:
There is ONLY ONE TRUE RAPTURE POSITION taught in the Scriptures, and if one does NOT believe it and teaches another DOCTRINE OTHER THAN OF CHRIST they are a tare.

Then some here could be tares, as for me I haven't given my rapture position let alone teach it.
And I don't agree with your statement. Someone giving their understanding of the rapture from their studies is not going against the doctrine of Christ, if they are wrong, it is their understanding right or wrong. God dosn't condemm us because we don't know the Bible perfectly. Saved Christians teach all different positions of the rapture because that's what they believe from their studies, those who are wrong, they are just wrong in their understanding. All will know when changed in the twinkling of an eye (and then you will know as you are also known 1 cor 13)we know little til then. Are they teaching it or giving their understanding of it, as is asked at this forum.

You and others condemn them but I won't get on that path.
warren

Steven:
I will leave you with this scripture

33:1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

Sounds like pre tribbers doesn't it

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord............

And also. Jesus said:
Mat_7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
warren

Hi Warren,

With all due respect No it does not sound like a pre tribber.

Also No offense but you have clearly stated that you will NOT watch the videos I recommended you basically said your mind is made up and are not interested in watching the videos or reading the articles so I really am not interested in discussing the rapture timing with you since your MIND IS MADE UP.

As I have repeatedly asked people before commenting on a article, posting or video please watch them in their entirety.

You have refused to do this (one of the rules on this site )so I really do not see a point in discussing the rapture on this site with you.

God Bless

Steven

Steven:
you have clearly stated that you will NOT watch the videos I recommended

I clearly never said that, I watch some videos, not all.

Steven:
you basically said your mind is made up

I never even implied that, my mind is open to all things that I am not certain off, the timing of the rapture is one of those things.

What I did say is that I won't have anyone's belief rammed down my throat, I come to belief on doctrine through reading the bible with the Spirits help, others to can be helpful by giving their views and studies, giving is the key word there, not insisting.

Steven:
As I have repeatedly asked people before commenting on a article, posting or video please watch them in their entirety.
You have refused to do this (one of the rules on this site )

I haven't commented on any of the articles or videos that you posted.
warren

Hi Warren,

This was posted earlier.....links to videos and articles.

You refused to view them.....and suggest they are being shoved down your throat.

So when you decide to watch them let me know....

I know you can say they are being shoved down your throat so you can refuse to watch them.

That is your view and your way of ignoring them.

I recommended them for edification.

As you say you will let the HOLY SPIRIT lead you.

So let me know if the HOLY SPIRIT leads you to watch these.

Yes you have not posted on any of the articles yet but you are saying that you believe in a pre tribber position without saying it right?

When you want to be sincere and also say what you really believe and not hide it let me know.

I'm not ashamed of the Gospel nor sharing my view of what I believe because it really is important.

I look forward to when you can and will be transparent.

God Bless

Steven

Steven

Hi Warren,

Since you seem to have made a general state about the timing of the rapture and connected with the salvation issue.

I think they are both DISTINCT and Different and are both important but for different reasons.

If you are wrong about SALVATION then you will spend eternity in hell.

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SAVED. (Repent turn from sin and ask Jesus to take your place for your transgression of sin )

WE ARE SAVED BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH.

This is a simple statement and can be elaborated but for brevity I trust you can agree on those two statements.

---------------

Now about the timing of the rapture is important and many reasons if you scan the site will give you reason why.

First of all the PRE TRIBULATION rapture position is a false teaching if you look at several posts on this site and here are some links you can do your own homework.

Link Number One : http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=911697&cmd=show

We are not appointed to Wrath but we will endure trials and tribulation in this life.

Please see Scofield Bible , C I Scofield, John Darby and Samuel Utemeier.

Joe Ortiz whom you can hear on this site will give good explanations.

Steve Wohlberg has a series of video that are worth watching as well.

Now Steve Wohlberg is a 7th Day Adventist ( I do not subscribe to 7th Day Adventist Doctrine ) but his teaching on the rapture, who Israel is are worth watching. here is a link to those videos enjoy.
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=917380&cmd=show

Lastly another set of videos worth watching would be the Robert Van Kampen Pre Wrath Rapture videos
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=912567&cmd=show

Some very good charts and scriptures in a 10 lesson study worth reviewing would be

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=913932&cmd=show

Are there errors in any of these videos? ( yes of course but the main points can still be viewed for study )

When viewing these videos think about "eating the meat and spitting out the bones".

God Bless

Steven

THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD

JESUS IS GOD

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things
KJV

Ps 122:6

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
KJV

Steven:
You refused to view them

You have already said that, and I have already answered I have refused nothing.

Steven:
As you say you will let the HOLY SPIRIT lead you.
So let me know if the HOLY SPIRIT leads you to watch these.

warren:
I come to belief on doctrine through reading the bible with the Spirits help

Steven:
When you want to be sincere and also say what you really believe and not hide it let me know.
I'm not ashamed of the Gospel nor sharing my view of what I believe because it really is important.
I look forward to when you can and will be transparent.

I haven't once been insincere, and I'm not obliged to tell you all I believe, I may one day. I did say that you are pushy didn't I.
I'm not ashamed of the Gospel because I haven't shared everything with you, which is your implication.
I personally think those implications are juvenile and unchristian.
warren

Warren,

I did not come to your site to dialogue....

You asked for a password.

Now if you just want to view fine.

Please do not ignore a simple request to share your position and then call it pushy.

If you want to dialogue on this site everyone is not afraid to share their thoughts and opinions of their position on the rapture.

This site is part of that reason hence the http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

If you do want to share your position on the rapture please make sure you back it up with scripture.

Make sure that you do your best to use scripture in context and not a pre text.

If you still want to call me childish and juvenile then you can move on ( yes that means do not post on this forum ) and I'm sure there are a lot of other sites that would love to have you on their sites that are more from a pre tribber (or whatever position you take ) view point.

God Bless

Steven

Steven, You can say I'm insincere etc which is untrue (lies).
and I cannot say "I personally think those implications are juvenile and unchristian."
which is true.

Ok, it's not right, but it's your site, you push the buttons.
warren

Hi Warren,

Please do not post on this site anymore.

I prefer people who have nothing to hide about their position to post on this site.

I also prefer to read post from people who are straightforward and do not feel they have to outwit you with words.

I am very confident that out in the internet you will find the website that is just for you.

Go in peace.

God Bless

Steven

Steven
I prefer people who have nothing to hide about their position to post on this site.

I also prefer to read post from people who are straightforward and do not feel they have to outwit you with words.

Lying insinuations are lies.
You really should stop lying.
Repentance may not be there for continued and purposeful lying.

Mat_3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:
warren

By Posting on this site Warren,

After I have asked nicely not to post and hacking this site after I banned your ID says everything I need to know about you.

I am reporting your hacking this site to the hosting company of this site.

Please go bother someone else do not post or contact me or this site again.

Thank you

Steven

Steven
After I have asked nicely not to post and hacking this site after I banned your ID says everything I need to know about you.

Steven, truly you know very little.
warren

Hi Warren,

I don't claim to be a computer whiz or use the talent's that God gives me to harass people either.

I also do not go where I'm not welcome.

I'm sure that your superior knowledge and expertise for your behavior and hacking this site will go along ways before God.

May he have mercy on you and your childish harassment.

Now go away before God really does do something to you for your harassment and hacking this site.

The LORD rebuke you.

I will do what I can to have this site ban you.

You are not welcome here.

Steven

Steven
Now go away before God really does do something to you for your harassment and hacking this site.

The LORD rebuke you.

Steven The Lord dosn't answer lies, He dosn't know liars.

Steven
Please do not post on this site anymore.

I decided there is nothing much here to learn two days ago, but you keep posting to me.
warren