Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JESUS IS RAISING UP STONES TO REBUILD HIS TEMPLE

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Link of article or video : http://www.thebookofrevelationmadeclear.com/.../measure-temple.html

The Rebuilt Temple = the 144,000 Servants of God with Christ as the Chief Cornerstone.

Hello all,

This is that latest revelation that the Lord has given me. I have never thought that a third temple would ever be built. And, if by some chance it was, it most certainly would not be for the Lord, and it most certainly would not be considered a Holy Place by the Lord.

Jesus is building this Third and final Temple, and he is selecting His pillars and stones carefully from among His children. Each one of us has been told that our bodies are the Lord’s temple, and in this way, those who are made new, and take part in the first resurrection, are the bodies that will make up the Temple during the Great Tribulation, and will make up New Jerusalem on the New Earth.

As you know from many of my other studies, I see the 144,000 as the Manchild, the Bride, the Overcomers, and the Manifest Sons of God. Most recently while reading Rev. 11 about the measuring of the Temple, the Lord spoke to me and said; “My holy people make up this Temple as they are where the Church will find refuge in the last days.” Wow! I had never looked at it like that before, but suddenly it all makes sense. This is all a new concept for me, so I will do my best to do justice to what the Lord has revealed.

While trying to put all the pieces together about this, I went online and looked to see if there were any studies done on this issue. So far, I have found only one, and that was hard to find. It presents what I am being shown, in a biblically supported manner, and certainly gives food for thought on this matter. I will continue to research this, and present more as it comes. And because I know there will be some that will not consider this because they think there has to be a literal temple for the Anti-Christ to perform the abomination in, let me just say here, God does not consider any temple Holy other than the His temple within the hearts of His people. The Abomination of desolation will occur in just such a place, in the hearts of His creation, mankind as they fall for the Great Delusion.

Let me preface this study with saying, once again, that I am only presenting what the Lord is showing me. I am not trying to convince anyone to believe me, but rather to find out for themselves.

##########################################

Revelation Bible Study

Measure The Temple (Revelation 11:1-2)

by: Brent Kercheville

Revelation 10 revealed that when the seventh trumpet sounded the things spoken by the prophets would be fulfilled. The book of Revelation has shown us partial judgments occurring against a nation for its sins. Chapter 9 revealed the Roman Empire being unleashed by Satan to be the instrument of this destruction. Chapter 10 showed us the angel who took an oath about this disaster saying there would be no more delay. In Daniel 12:7 the angel said that there would be “a time, times, and half a time” before the shattering of the power of the holy people would be complete. Revelation 10 told us that this shattering would be fulfilled when the seventh trumpet sounded.

Measure The Temple (11:1)

John is instructed to measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. John is given a measuring rod to do this measuring. The image of measuring is used in a number of places in the scriptures. Sometimes the imagery is used of a plumb line as the people are measured against the standard of God’s laws.

“And I will stretch over Jerusalem the measuring line of Samaria, and the plumb line of the house of Ahab, and I will wipe Jerusalem as one wipes a dish, wiping it and turning it upside down.” (2 Kings 21:13)

Sometimes the imagery is used to measure those who are righteous.

“And I lifted my eyes and saw, and behold, a man with a measuring line in his hand! 2. Then I said, “Where are you going?” And he said to me, “To measure Jerusalem, to see what is its width and what is its length.” 3. And behold, the angel who talked with me came forward, and another angel came forward to meet him 4. and said to him, “Run, say to that young man, ‘Jerusalem shall be inhabited as villages without walls, because of the multitude of people and livestock in it. 5. And I will be to her a wall of fire all around, declares the LORD, and I will be the glory in her midst.’” (Zechariah 2:1–5)

At the end of the book of Revelation we will see the city called New Jerusalem, representing the people of God, being measured.

And the one who spoke with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city and its gates and walls. 16 The city lies foursquare, its length the same as its width. And he measured the city with his rod, 12,000 stadia. Its length and width and height are equal. 17 He also measured its wall, 144 cubits by human measurement, which is also an angel’s measurement. (Revelation 21:15–17 ESV)

In Ezekiel 40:3 the prophet Ezekiel sees a vision of a person with a measuring reed in his hand. He is measuring the new temple of God and Ezekiel is to prophesy about the coming glory of the new temple.

The temple in the New Testament represents the true, holy people of God. In Revelation 3:12 we read that those who conquer will be made “a pillar in the temple of my God. Never shall he go out of it.” Paul also repeatedly taught that the people of God are God’s temple.

Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16 ESV)

What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, “I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. (2 Corinthians 6:16 ESV)

This is one of the great interpretative failures of those who take a futurist method of interpretations to the book of Revelation. They see the images of the temple in Ezekiel 40-48 and Revelation 11 and declare that a physical temple will have to be rebuilt one day to fulfill these prophecies. They fail to see that what Ezekiel prophesied had found its fulfillment through Christ and being joined to him.

So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, 21. in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. (Ephesians 2:19–21 ESV)

Christ is the cornerstone of this temple. The apostles and prophets are the foundation of the temple. We are being built into the holy temple of the Lord. We should not think that only a small group of Christians see this temple as a spiritual temple to the Lord. Even the Qumran community, those who wrote the Dead Sea Scrolls, also spiritualized Ezekiel’s temple. They declare the temple in Jerusalem as an apostate, false temple and considered themselves the true spiritual temple (1QS 5:5-6; 8:4-10; 9:3-6; 11:7ff; CD 3:19-4:6; 4QFlor 1:2-9). They even used measurement imagery to describe the security of this temple (1QH 6:26).

Therefore, we read about the temple of God in Revelation 11:1 we are reading about the true people of God. They are measured for protection from spiritual harm. As we have already seen in the book and will see again later in this chapter, the measuring cannot mean that they will not be killed. The seals have revealed that the servants of God would be killed but their salvation is secure even if they die. The measuring of the worshipers is a guarantee that they are members in the heavenly spiritual temple no matter what happens to them on the earth.

Trample The Holy City (11:2)

Notice that John is instructed not to measure the court outside the temple. The reason is that the court outside the temple has been given over to the nations and the nations will trample the holy city for 42 months. If the temple of God is a reference to the servants of God, God’s holy people, then the holy city cannot be spiritualized to also mean the holy people of God. The holy city must be a reference to the physical city of Jerusalem. To be more accurate, the holy city represents the physical nation of Israel. The nation of Israel is coming under God’s judgment but the true people of God (the temple) are spiritually preserved.

This interpretation fits what we have seen in Revelation 9-10. In chapter 9 we saw the locusts, which the scriptures use to represent a world power/nation destroying another nation, being unleashed against a nation. The world power at the time of the writing of the book of Revelation is the Roman Empire.

Chapter 10 showed that the angel promised that the power of the holy people would be shattered, referring to the Jewish nation (Daniel 12:1,7). Revelation 10:6-7 shows the angel saying that there would no longer be any delay for this national judgment. Chapter 11 clearly reveals that the city of Jerusalem, symbolizing the nation of Israel is destined for national judgment. Revelation 6:12-17 predicted lights out for the nation. Now we know the nation is the Jewish nation. The Jewish nation will be given over to the Roman Empire for judgment.

The writers of the scriptures also made this distinction between the true people of God and the physical nation of Israel. Paul made this distinction in Galatians 4:21-31. Hagar represents Mount Sinai and physical Jerusalem (Galatians 4:24-25). Sarah represents the Jerusalem from above who are the children of promise (Galatians 4:26, 28).

Paul distinguishes the physical nation from the spiritual people of God. The writer of Hebrews makes the same distinction. In Hebrews 12:18-29 the writer contrasts Mount Sinai with Mount Zion. Zion represents the new covenant and heavenly Jerusalem. Mount Sinai represents the old covenant and the physical nation. Notice the writer’s point:

This phrase, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of things that are shaken—that is, things that have been made—in order that the things that cannot be shaken may remain. (Hebrews 12:27 ESV)

The physical nation, Mount Sinai and the old covenant are the things shaken. These things were going to be removed so that the things that cannot be shaken, Mount Zion and the new covenant, the heavenly Jerusalem, can remain.

####################################

After writing this, I was having second thoughts on whether to post it or not. I wrote this last night and was going to post it this morning, but held back. I then watched the video Steven put on entitled “The Mother Of all Secrets” by Pastor Mike, where in it he speaks about the temple of man being defiled by the sons of darkness. Wow!! This was a confirmation for me to go ahead and post this message. It hit me that the reason Christ said that unless he shortened the Great Tribulation there would be no flesh left upon the earth.

Jesus is building His temple and will rescue His people out of this earth where soon all flesh will be defiled and DNA mingled with the sons of Satan. You must watch that video…it is detailing the secret of the ages, and showing where the true temple is.

Thank you Steven for putting on that outstanding video and for giving me confirmation on what I am being shown by the Lord.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!!

Patti C.

To be continued…

Re: JESUS IS RAISING UP STONES TO REBUILD HIS TEMPLE

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=924498&cmd=show

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_jK7ZCHNCg
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

The Mother of All Secrets

Mike Hoggard shares information he discovered from the pages of the King James Bible about the most diabolical secret ever concealed by mankind. From Freemasonry to the New Age and UFO Movements, you will see what Satan has wanted to keep secret for thousands of years.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Hello all,

I am so glad that Steven posted Pastor Mike’s video “The Mother of all Secrets” on this thread as it is a must see! In it Pastor Mike is describing Satan’s plan to defile the temple of God, a plan that began in Genius and will be fulfilled in Revelation…as Satan tempted Eve, he is now tempting the whole world. “And the whole world wonders after the beast”. It has become the foundation of this end time world, our governments, our societies, our educational systems, our financial systems and now, during the Great Falling Away, our Christian churches, with the final plan being to infiltrate the very temple of God.

I also watched another great video study that Pastor Mike does on the “Triple Helix”, it is just mind blowing, and shows how this happened before the Flood, and is happening again, right now. The Lord must destroy this world again to cleanse it of the hybrid mighty men that are shortly coming on the scene. They will mingle their seed with the seed of man. This will undoubtedly be the real mark of the beast. A third strand of DNA, the joining of mankind and demonic angels. Mankind will choose the illumination of Lucifer over the Salvation of God, just like Eve did in the Garden.

This will be the abomination of desolation that will defile the temple of God. As this hybrid DNA will stand in the temple of God, the bodies of God’s creation and man will declare himself a god. All New Age theology is nothing but the same Old plan of Satan to destroy Mankind.

Therefore, what I am talking about is just the opposite of that, yet in the same vein. Jesus is building up His temple of true believers that will act as a counterpart to all that God is going to allow Satan to do. Thus, it is the Strong Delusion that God will send that allows those who are not indwelt by the Holy Spirit, to be indwelt with an unholy one. This unholy army is Joel’s Army that will oppose the 144,000 army of God. False teachings abound about Joel’s Army being God’s army, especially in Kingdom Now and Dominion Now theologies that have been welcomed by mainstream churches. This is a great lie, although God will allow this army to form, it will be Satan’s end time army. (Pastor Mike also has a teaching about this)

In this study, I am going to look at many of the verses in the Bible (King James of course) that pertain to the temple of God, and how they speak of our hearts and bodies being this temple, and how also, as believers we make up the end-time spiritual temple that is measured in Rev.11. I believe this temple is made up of the 144,000 sealed of God, just as the Bride of Christ makes up New Jerusalem, and are one in the same group.

Before we look at the Bible verses about the temple of God, let’s look at the Strongs definition of the word “temple”.

Lexicon :: Strong's G3485 - naos
ναός
Transliteration
Naos
Pronunciation nä-o's
(Key) Part of Speech
masculine noun

Root Word (Etymology)
From a primary naio: TO DWELL

I. Used of the temple at Jerusalem, but only of the sacred edifice (or sanctuary) itself, consisting of the Holy place and the Holy of Holies (in classical Greek it is used of the sanctuary or cell of the temple, where the image of the god was placed which is distinguished from the whole enclosure)

II. Any heathen temple or shrine.

III. Metaphor: the SPIRITUAL TEMPLE consisting of the SAINTS of all ages joined together BY AND IN CHRIST.

Wow! As a metaphor is sure says it all! The “spiritual” temple made up of all the saints down through the Ages and joined together by, and in, Christ. Could this be the 3rd and final temple that will be built by the Lord Himself, and the one that John is measuring the inner court (sacred edifice) and alter of in Rev. 11? Notice it says “the cell” of the temple, wherein the image of God was placed which will distinguish the whole enclosure. Man made in the image of God.

This certainly sounds like what Pastor Mike is talking about in regards to the temple that Satan is building inside the “cell” of mankind’s DNA, that will become the “image of the beast” as well as the mark of the beast; Satan mimicking God’s plan and calling it divine evolution, enlightenment, and illumination.

Now I will look at some verses from the Old Testament and then continue on with the New Testament. I will begin with some quotes from the Book of Zechariah, which I feel are the very best examples of what I am trying to convey about Jesus building His temple.

Zec 6:12

“And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:

(He, THE BRANCH, being Jesus, shall build the temple of the Lord. He is building it of men, not men building it for Him; Living stones.)

Zec 6:13

“Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.”

(Jesus shall sit on His throne inside His temple, and bear the Glory. As every born again believer knows it is not they which lives any longer, but Christ inside of them).

Zec 8:9

“Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Let your hands be strong, ye that hear in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets, which were in the day that the foundation of the house of the LORD of hosts was laid, that the TEMPLE MIGHT BE BUILT.”

Mal 3:1

“Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.”

OLD TESTAMENT (Physical/Law)

Babylon defiling the Lord’s Physical temple, the one built by man.

2Ki 23:4
“And the king commanded Hilkiah the high priest, and the priests of the second order, and the keepers of the door, to bring forth out of the temple of the LORD all the vessels that were made for Baal, and for the grove, and for all the host of heaven: and he burned them without Jerusalem in the fields of Kidron, and carried the ashes of them unto Bethel.

2Ch 36:7
Nebuchadnezzar also carried of the vessels of the house of the LORD to Babylon, and put them in his temple at Babylon.

Psa 79:1
[[A Psalm of Asaph.]] O God, the heathen are come into thine inheritance; thy holy temple have they defiled; they have laid Jerusalem on heaps.

Jer 50:27
“Slay all her bullocks; let them go down to the slaughter: woe unto them! for their day is come, the time of their visitation.”

Jer 50:28
“The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of the LORD our God, the vengeance of his temple”.

(Note here it says the vengeance of His temple. How can a physical temple seek vengeance? His temple must be made up of His people.)

The physical earthly Temple was destroyed in 70AD….Old Covenant buried. There will never be a literal physical temple built for the Lord, the new temple is in the heart of every born again believer, as are Jesus and the Kingdom of God. The New Covenant is Spiritual, and invisible, and not built with hands. The Old dealt with the symptoms of sin, the New cures the disease. Any temple or tower built in the name of God in these end times (meaning after the Cross) will be built for the Antichrist, for his temple is carnal and worldly.

It is interesting that there are roughly 40 years between the crucifixion of Jesus and the destruction of the temple. Was this a testing period for the Jews? Christ giving them 40 years after His death to come to know, by the preaching of the Gospel, that He truly was their Messiah?

NEW TESTAMENT / NEW CONVENANT (Spiritual/ Grace)

Mat 24:2
“And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.”

Mat 27:51
“And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;”

Mar 14:58
“We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.”

Luk 4:9
“And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:”

1Cr 3:16
“Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?”

1Cr 3:17
“If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.”

1Cr 6:19
“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?”

2Cr 6:16
“And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.”

Eph 2:21
“In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:”

Rev 3:12
“Him that overcometh will I make a PILLAR IN THE TEMPLE of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.”

(This verse connects the temple with the city of New Jerusalem, thus connecting the 144,000 with the Bride)

Rev 7:15
“Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.”

Rev 11:1
“And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.”

(The 144,000 are numbered thus are measured. The great multitude, in comparison is the innumerable group that cannot be counted or measured that these special people of God help to save during the Great Tribulation. The 144,000 are the first fruits Barley harvest, and the Great Multitude is the Wheat harvest.)

Rev 21:22
“And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.”

The physical temple made with hands was torn down along with the Old Covenant. The spiritual temple was being built all down through the Age of Grace, the New Covenant replacing the Old. Each born again believer becomes a stone or pillar in this new temple. On the New Earth there will be no more temples, as the temple of God will become the city of New Jerusalem, and there will be no need of temples there, as God and the Lamb are the “temple” in this city. Awesome!!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Hello all,

I am so glad that Steven posted Pastor Mike’s video “The Mother of all Secrets” on this thread as it is a must see! In it Pastor Mike is describing Satan’s plan to defile the temple of God, a plan that began in Genius and will be fulfilled in Revelation…as Satan tempted Eve, he is now tempting the whole world. “And the whole world wonders after the beast”. It has become the foundation of this end time world, our governments, our societies, our educational systems, our financial systems and now, during the Great Falling Away, our Christian churches, with the final plan being to infiltrate the very temple of God.

I also watched another great video study that Pastor Mike does on the “Triple Helix”, it is just mind blowing, and shows how this happened before the Flood, and is happening again, right now. The Lord must destroy this world again to cleanse it of the hybrid mighty men that are shortly coming on the scene. They will mingle their seed with the seed of man. This will undoubtedly be the real mark of the beast. A third strand of DNA, the joining of mankind and demonic angels. Mankind will choose the illumination of Lucifer over the Salvation of God, just like Eve did in the Garden.

This will be the abomination of desolation that will defile the temple of God. As this hybrid DNA will stand in the temple of God, the bodies of God’s creation and man will declare himself a god. All New Age theology is nothing but the same Old plan of Satan to destroy Mankind.

Therefore, what I am talking about is just the opposite of that, yet in the same vein. Jesus is building up His temple of true believers that will act as a counterpart to all that God is going to allow Satan to do. Thus, it is the Strong Delusion that God will send that allows those who are not indwelt by the Holy Spirit, to be indwelt with an unholy one. This unholy army is Joel’s Army that will oppose the 144,000 army of God. False teachings abound about Joel’s Army being God’s army, especially in Kingdom Now and Dominion Now theologies that have been welcomed by mainstream churches. This is a great lie, although God will allow this army to form, it will be Satan’s end time army. (Pastor Mike also has a teaching about this)

In this study, I am going to look at many of the verses in the Bible (King James of course) that pertain to the temple of God, and how they speak of our hearts and bodies being this temple, and how also, as believers we make up the end-time spiritual temple that is measured in Rev.11. I believe this temple is made up of the 144,000 sealed of God, just as the Bride of Christ makes up New Jerusalem, and are one in the same group.

Before we look at the Bible verses about the temple of God, let’s look at the Strongs definition of the word “temple”.

Lexicon :: Strong's G3485 - naos
ναός
Transliteration
Naos
Pronunciation nä-o's
(Key) Part of Speech
masculine noun

Root Word (Etymology)
From a primary naio: TO DWELL

I. Used of the temple at Jerusalem, but only of the sacred edifice (or sanctuary) itself, consisting of the Holy place and the Holy of Holies (in classical Greek it is used of the sanctuary or cell of the temple, where the image of the god was placed which is distinguished from the whole enclosure)

II. Any heathen temple or shrine.

III. Metaphor: the SPIRITUAL TEMPLE consisting of the SAINTS of all ages joined together BY AND IN CHRIST.

Wow! As a metaphor is sure says it all! The “spiritual” temple made up of all the saints down through the Ages and joined together by, and in, Christ. Could this be the 3rd and final temple that will be built by the Lord Himself, and the one that John is measuring the inner court (sacred edifice) and alter of in Rev. 11? Notice it says “the cell” of the temple, wherein the image of God was placed which will distinguish the whole enclosure. Man made in the image of God.

This certainly sounds like what Pastor Mike is talking about in regards to the temple that Satan is building inside the “cell” of mankind’s DNA, that will become the “image of the beast” as well as the mark of the beast; Satan mimicking God’s plan and calling it divine evolution, enlightenment, and illumination.

Now I will look at some verses from the Old Testament and then continue on with the New Testament. I will begin with some quotes from the Book of Zechariah, which I feel are the very best examples of what I am trying to convey about Jesus building His temple.

Zec 6:12

“And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:

(He, THE BRANCH, being Jesus, shall build the temple of the Lord. He is building it of men, not men building it for Him; Living stones.)

Zec 6:13

“Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.”

(Jesus shall sit on His throne inside His temple, and bear the Glory. As every born again believer knows it is not they which lives any longer, but Christ inside of them).

Zec 8:9

“Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Let your hands be strong, ye that hear in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets, which were in the day that the foundation of the house of the LORD of hosts was laid, that the TEMPLE MIGHT BE BUILT.”

Mal 3:1

“Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.”

OLD TESTAMENT (Physical/Law)

Babylon defiling the Lord’s Physical temple, the one built by man.

2Ki 23:4
“And the king commanded Hilkiah the high priest, and the priests of the second order, and the keepers of the door, to bring forth out of the temple of the LORD all the vessels that were made for Baal, and for the grove, and for all the host of heaven: and he burned them without Jerusalem in the fields of Kidron, and carried the ashes of them unto Bethel.

2Ch 36:7
Nebuchadnezzar also carried of the vessels of the house of the LORD to Babylon, and put them in his temple at Babylon.

Psa 79:1
[[A Psalm of Asaph.]] O God, the heathen are come into thine inheritance; thy holy temple have they defiled; they have laid Jerusalem on heaps.

Jer 50:27
“Slay all her bullocks; let them go down to the slaughter: woe unto them! for their day is come, the time of their visitation.”

Jer 50:28
“The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of the LORD our God, the vengeance of his temple”.

(Note here it says the vengeance of His temple. How can a physical temple seek vengeance? His temple must be made up of His people.)

The physical earthly Temple was destroyed in 70AD….Old Covenant buried. There will never be a literal physical temple built for the Lord, the new temple is in the heart of every born again believer, as are Jesus and the Kingdom of God. The New Covenant is Spiritual, and invisible, and not built with hands. The Old dealt with the symptoms of sin, the New cures the disease. Any temple or tower built in the name of God in these end times (meaning after the Cross) will be built for the Antichrist, for his temple is carnal and worldly.

It is interesting that there are roughly 40 years between the crucifixion of Jesus and the destruction of the temple. Was this a testing period for the Jews? Christ giving them 40 years after His death to come to know, by the preaching of the Gospel, that He truly was their Messiah?

NEW TESTAMENT / NEW CONVENANT (Spiritual/ Grace)

Mat 24:2
“And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.”

Mat 27:51
“And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;”

Mar 14:58
“We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.”

Luk 4:9
“And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:”

1Cr 3:16
“Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?”

1Cr 3:17
“If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.”

1Cr 6:19
“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?”

2Cr 6:16
“And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.”

Eph 2:21
“In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:”

Rev 3:12
“Him that overcometh will I make a PILLAR IN THE TEMPLE of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.”

(This verse connects the temple with the city of New Jerusalem, thus connecting the 144,000 with the Bride)

Rev 7:15
“Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.”

Rev 11:1
“And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.”

(The 144,000 are numbered thus are measured. The great multitude, in comparison is the innumerable group that cannot be counted or measured that these special people of God help to save during the Great Tribulation. The 144,000 are the first fruits Barley harvest, and the Great Multitude is the Wheat harvest.)

Rev 21:22
“And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.”

The physical temple made with hands was torn down along with the Old Covenant. The spiritual temple was being built all down through the Age of Grace, the New Covenant replacing the Old. Each born again believer becomes a stone or pillar in this new temple. On the New Earth there will be no more temples, as the temple of God will become the city of New Jerusalem, and there will be no need of temples there, as God and the Lamb are the “temple” in this city. Awesome!!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Posted Last April 2012

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET2u7aOE_xI

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Triple Helix

God created man with a Double Helix DNA strand. But modern genetic scientists have created a Triple Helix DNA strand, a change which transforms the man God created into a Beast!

Mike Hoggard takes us through a study of the Bible, demonstrating that God gave us a perfect picture of a Double Helix within Scripture.

Modern day scientists are trying to give the Global Elite immortality so that they will have no need for the Savior's Cross.

Mike Hoggard then shows many symbols within Freemasonry depicting the Triple Helix. To illustrate this helix, Masonry uses 3 degrees, 3 pillars and many other threes in their symbolism.

This Triple Helix also symbolizes the mating of the 'Sons of God' (Devils/Beasts) with the Daughters of Men, which produced 'Giants In The Earth' - Beasts

Illuminati scientists intend to turn the Global Elite from humans created in God's image to Beasts through genetic engineering. It is highly significant that this transition of the Elite to beasts is occurring just before the two Beasts of Revelation appear on the world stage: Antichrist (First Beast) and his False Prophet (Second Beast).Mike Hoggard really hits the nail on the head with this video.

Christian you need to watch this video.

If you feel the Holy Spirit nudging you, then today is the day of Salvation. It's as easy as your ABC's to know if you are saved.

A. Admit you are a sinner, all of us have sinned and fallen short. Confess your sin to God and Repent.
B. Believe that God sent His Son Jesus to pay for your sin, a price you cannot pay, that Jesus died and rose again victorious, defeating death and the grave and even now stands at Gods right hand. His blood covering will clean you before God.
C. Call on Jesus Holy Name. Ask Jesus into your heart to be your Saviour. Confess with your mouth, believe in your heart, and you will be saved

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Posted April 2012

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/user/WatchmanVideoChannel/feed

NOTE:
IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THESE VIDEOS THESE FOLLOW ALONG WITH THE TRIPLE HELIX VIDEO ABOVE

Speaking of Giants... In-Depth Study On Giants With Mike Hoggard

Mike Hoggard hints at the amazing information he discovered from his in-depth study about Giants in the King James Bible. -- don't miss it!

Giants

Pastor Mike Hoggard shares the first part of the amazing information he discovered from his in-depth study about Giants in the King James Bible. This study proves that the religion of the Vatican came directly from the religion of the Giants!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Speaking of the 144,000...this post has some good information. Forgive the double posting of my response to Steven.

Bump....