Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The 144,000?

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

The 144,000?

AN EXCERPT in Part

########################
God Will Soon Speak
Through the 144,000

by Larry Wilson
Glory to God

The 144,000 accomplish a very great feat! They proclaim the everlasting gospel to every nation, kindred, tongue and people during the time-period of the seven trumpets. They walk with God, just as Enoch did and they reach a level of spiritual maturity that pleases God. Even though they will be allowed to experience the sufferings and burdens of Christ, they will receive the highest honor God can bestow upon a Christian – to enter into Christ’s suffering. (2 Corinthians 6:3-10, Mark 10:38,39)

What does spiritual maturity involve? The 144,000 will know what it means to live by faith, just as Jesus lived by faith. These people understand what it means to submit to the will of God completely and lovingly. They would rather die than willfully commit a sin. These people carry the responsibility of the gospel during the judgment hour to a reeling world – a compelling burden that most people cannot grasp or understand. These people are serious about following God and they are the first recipients of the latter rain or outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Their lives are both a demonstration and proclamation of the character of Jesus. The 144,000 are the choicest fruits of Heaven’s harvest.

When does this maturity occur? "Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God." (Revelation 7:3) Since these people have not appeared yet, and obviously, the first trumpet has not sounded yet, it is my conviction that the sealing of the 144,000 is taking place right now! Jesus says, "My eyes will be on the faithful in the land, that they may dwell with me; he whose walk is blameless will minister to me." (Psalm 101:6)
How will the 144,000 be Recognized?

The 144,000 will be recognized in three ways: First, by the conformity of their message with Scripture. Remember, the 144,000 will operate during the Great Tribulation. They will proclaim and explain the everlasting gospel. Second, the 144,000 will be recognized by the power (simplicity and clarity) of their message. Remember John the Baptist? People walked out into the wilderness area of the Jordan to hear this man because he spoke with power and authority that comes from the Holy Spirit! (Luke 7:24-26) People also marveled at Jesus because of the authority with which He spoke. (Mark 1:22) Last, the 144,000 will be recognized as prophets because their predictions come to pass. Their ability to perform signs and miracles will verify their appointment.

However, this manifestation of power proves little in those days because the servants of the devil will also be doing "miracles." (Matthew 7:20-22) The point here is simple: During the Great Tribulation, many will find it easier to put faith in "miracle workers" than to yield to the "faith testing" terms and conditions of salvation. If some "prophet" can perform a miracle upon demand, many will use the testimony of the miracle worker to justify rebellion against God. If God cannot reach mankind with a clear and penetrating presentation of truth, then a miracle won’t do much either. (Remember Moses in Pharaoh’s court.) This is why I say signs and wonders will not prove very much.
In Closing

The purpose for the 144,000 servant-prophets will be to proclaim the everlasting gospel. God knows many people on Earth in all religions love Him and serve Him to the best of their ability. To gather these people into His sheep pen, He must first separate the sheep from the goats. God has revealed in Revelation the process of how He intends to separate the sheep from the goats. First, He will empower the 144,000. Joel 2:28-30 says, "And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all [types of] people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my [144,000] servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days. I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke [as the Great Tribulation commences]." [Words in brackets supplied.]

Next, to gain the whole world’s attention, God will cause the seven trumpet events to occur. The resulting calamities will sharply awaken the inhabitants of Earth to the enormity of their sins. Then, while still in this frame of mind, God will have His servants speak. What will they say? They will present the everlasting gospel with power and authority. (Revelation 14:6-10) Individuals who take to heart the message presented by the 144,000 will be saved. Those who have ears, but refuse to hear will be destroyed.

Actually, when you look at the big picture, the story is quite simple and depends on a very tiny number of human beings. Personally, I believe the 144,000 could appear any day. When God reveals who they are, they will not show up on TV and they will not receive a round of applause or glittering rewards. The 144,000 will not ride in limousines or have world fame. However, when they begin to proclaim God’s message, you will know God has taken control of the events on Earth and the end has come. No wonder Paul wrote, "But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong."
(1 Corinthians 1:27)

END EXCERPT

This is quite interesting to say the least, and I too, would concur that these men may be in the process of selection or they are already here!
Many will not believe the message they bring and I have seen the conflict between those with the “spirit” of these expected men and “Orthodox Christianity” and know that these two messages will never agree with each other, why?
Because one group has submitted to Christ as a result of Grace through Faith in this dispensation, and the other “expected group” [144,000] are sent to “Awaken the Dry Bones of ISRAEL” and be a light to the Gentiles, of Ezekiel 37, which eyes will awaken and resume where they [Israel] left off, under the Laws of Moses …just as the Most High intended.
One group [Grace],understands and holds dear, the freedom that comes with Grace apart from the Law, but do not consider at all, the things in the law that are beneficial to us all. Such as eating pork: the Dietary Laws. So, they disagree with the Law group.
The other group [Law}, is awakening, repenting for themselves, and the pass sins of their forefathers who caused them to fall under the promise of the curses of Deut 28:15-68 and spoken of by Daniel the prophet, Dan 9, which caused them to be scattered over the whole face of the earth. They are practicing the Laws of Moses, except the laws that require a penalty of death, because they acknowledge that Christ paid the penalty and was the sacrifice. So, they disagree with the Grace group.
Because of this, most “Christians” will not recognize even the slightest possibility of these men, who have appeared and are on the street, teaching a gospel other than that, of the dispensation of the Age of Grace. Although Christians teach well, the prophesy concerning the coming of the 144,000, who they are, and what their mission will be, they will be blinded [just as Israel was- Rom 11] to recognize them or to understanding their message. Why? Because they have been found guilty of “replacement theology”- just like the Most High promised - if the “grafted in Gentiles” boasted of their position.
Paul asked all who were beloved of God and called to be saints, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! Paul iterated this strongly by stating who he was; an Israelite, of Abraham’s seed, of the tribe of Benjamin, and answered again by stating, God has NOT cast away His people whom… He… foreknew. Rom 11
This mindset is to the detriment of the Church, and we have become very good at it. We, in our zeal to understand His word, with hunger and desire to know that He is working through us, and wanting to know we are being used by Him, we make every passage of scripture pertain to the Church. This can’t be further from the truth. Yes, there is “spiritual Israel” that has been “grafted in”, because of Christ grace and mercy, and we should consider ourselves very, very blessed, but there is STILL and will FOREVER be PHYSICAL ISRAEL. “But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel”. This we cannot forget! He even warned us about doing so. For He is able to graft them back in again, [to their own tree] and He will. He will one day join Israel and Judah together as one nation. Let us not forget that. This tree consist of ALL Israel: The remnant of Israel saved by the election of grace Rom 11:5, the grafted- in Gentiles [by grace] Rom 11:17, and Physical Israel that were blinded for a time, [until the time of the Gentile rule has been fulfilled] thus, the Valley of Dry Bones.
Now, I would like for those who are not afraid of the adventure, to consider for a moment, if, JUST if! One could wrap ones head around the possibility of this.
I took the liberty to do so myself, and found things to be quite interesting! I am not asking you to jump off a cliff, but to buckle your seat-belt and go for a gallop on a horse of possibility. I am very firm in my faith and found that I am blessed to even consider, what just may be staring us in the face. If you indulge, allow Christ to take you where he desires, as you ponder your questions. Many will not get it; it will be over your heads because you can only think about “Grace” and your freedoms, the rapture, and everything you’ve been taught! To some, the eyebrows may rise and you will begin to wonder, and maybe begin the journey to find the truth. All I can say -- we just may be in the middle of a transition period before our departure. I firmly believe in a rapture of the Church, but as always I prepare my spirit and heart for the worst and expect the best.

The 144,000…COULD IT BE??
I recently came across these men who do have a different message. As I began to listen, my imagination took me to Rev 7 and Rev 14, and I asked myself, could it be, umm? This is what I have been seeing, hearing and what I suspect concerning the 144,000.
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

I have seen some men on the street that do not have the spirit of Christ but are carrying the same message, from such, I quickly turn away. But I don’t throw the baby out with the bath water. Why? As the word says,
Isaiah 55:11
King James Version (KJV)
11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Phil 1:16-18 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defense of the gospel.18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.
This is what I have gathered from what I have seen and heard.
These men are not within organized religion but have come out from among them. Their characteristics are as such: the 144,000 are "men of the children of Israel" [whom they claim to be], who have been redeemed from among men, who follow Christ wherever he goes [who is the Word], Rev 14. According to scripture, these men are also marked with the seal of God in their foreheads, when? Before the angels are granted permission to harm, the earth, the sea and the trees. Rev 7:1-3

I am now wondering about the answer to this question... has that sealing been accomplished? I “suspect” it has, given the nuclear fallout of ********* into the Pacific Ocean that has had lots of fish die offs, Hawaii now declared radioactive, and is also affecting the poor health and birth defect ratings along the west coast of the USA. The Oil spill that has destroyed life in the Gulf of Mexico, and has slowed the Gulf Stream tremendously; seriously affecting human health, and will affect the entire Eco system of the world. Not to mention all of the animals that are falling dead everywhere and are not simply isolated incidents - they are worldwide.

The men that I have heard are claiming they are the TRUE Israelites and are:

• Teaching "as an Israelite" - Just as the 144,000 will be commissioned to do
• Teaching right out of the word of the Most High - as it should be
• Having NO fear of death or persecution, and are not compromising
• Practicing "The Great Commission" Matthew 28:19 – on the streets, subways, and byways
• Waking up Israel-the Dry Bones Eze 37- which is or will be their duty
• Teaching the message of the coming kingdom
• Imploring reconciliation to Christ and the Most High
• Calling for repentance
• Have an understanding of - "to the Jew first and where the Gentiles fit in the picture"
• Warning us what is about to transpire in our world according to scripture - most preachers aren’t
• Not asking or soliciting for money
• Are completely orderly - for the Most High is not the author of confusing
• Doing the very things the "Church" was commissioned to do during the last 2ooo years of the "Grace Age"
• Many are Dressed in different garb and unaffected by anyone’s emotions
• Practicing the Sabbath and the Feast Days - as Israelite's this will be a true sign of who these people are
Could it be?
Some of these people are even practicing how to kill chickens, and prepare it according to the law, as they prepare for the wilderness experience –the time of Jacobs trouble. I have seen or heard mentioned, these men in Haiti, Puerto Rico, Pennsylvania, California, Texas, UK, Egypt, Oklahoma, Holland, Arizona, Detroit, Las Vegas, Canada, New York, New Jersey, Rome in Vatican Square, Massachusetts, Virginia, North Carolina, Atlanta etc. I’ve seen some ministers within buildings before congregations…with the same message! This is worth raising an eyebrow!
It is mysterious, once one ponders the fact that we have been encouraged in our churches, not to read the Old Testament, not to read the “Apocrypha”. After listening, reading and viewing lots of information and doing my own research, I had to ask these questions:
• Why was Israel scattered?
“But it shall come to pass if you do not obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all His commandments and His statutes which I command you today, that all these curses will come upon you and overtake you:” Deu 28:15
• What people fit the curses I found of Deut 28:15-68? Do we really want to know the truth…could be frightening!
Here’s a few of them:

37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.
Deu 28:45 “Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:”
46 And they shall be upon thee for… a… sign and for… a… wonder, and upon thy seed forever.
47 Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:
• What people have taken possession of the Most High’s land in Eze 36:2, 5-8
• Who are the people Rev 2:9 and Rev 3:9 speaking of?
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/texemarrskhazarianjews08mar13.shtml
Have we ALL been exposed to a “lying wonder”, so much so, we have believed the lie? 2 Thess 2:9
Now, for the Adventure I spoke of earlier…are you ready? If you are honest, it WILL shake you. It WILL be over whelming. Many will NOT be able to handle this. I am still reeling at the possibility. Do yourself a favor and look at ALL of it. All I know is “Christ and Him crucified” for me, and I want to know the truth!
I know, the 144,000 will be considered kooks, fanatics, false teachers and all sorts of things, along with the Two Witnesses as well. They will more than likely, be the first on the chopping block, because they ARE willing to die for the cause of Christ. They will be fearless, visible and quite easy to find. I believe they will not be in this for special recognition of any kind, but truly will be steadfast, unmovable and abounding in the work of the Lord. So far, this is what I have seen in these men. They may not be what we’ve envisioned in our own head, but there is something about Rev 3:9 …and to know that I have loved thee.
WARNING! The TRUTH HURTS and it cuts deep. Pray!
Below are a few videos to consider.
Get your bible out and “search from the book of the Lord and read”… Isa 34:16

May Christ give you understanding, as you consider.
Blessed Be His Name

Linda Spencer

Re: The 144,000?

Linda,

I commend you for daring to print this material. Because of the very nature of what is taking place right now in the heavens and down below, we MUST be at the time when these 144,000 have already been sealed and are very busy, already, preaching the gospel all around the world.

It is a shock to the Christian mind-set that this could be so because we have our own idea of how it should all come down in such and such a way. But God, always does things His Way and it is always a Wonder to Behold.

Thank You Much,
gerlinda

PS May I add, after watching the last three videos of the black evangelist that there is a bit of extreme teaching being presented that Israel is of black heritage. While it is true Moses married an Ethiopian woman of whom came many children and Solomon had children with the Queen of Ethiopia, the lineage of other tribes were of the Middle Eastern nations to the north and east of Ethiopia. So, that does present a problem, doesn't it? In fact, the tribe of Judah from which came Noah, David and Mary's lineage were told to have reddish hair, fair skin that easily burned and blue eyes. Today, in Israel, you find such a variety of people such as you find in America: black, white, brown and in America you have the Spanish Israeli that mixed with the Indians of N.A and Mexico. So, I hope, this issue of proclaiming Israelites were black rather than white is not gobbled up. We are of many people as God has created us whom: some have found Yeshua and others will until the day He comes to divide the sheep from the goats.

Hello Gerlinda,

I appreciate your response as I have read the post concerning the 144,000 and was inspired to write, after I had been conducting my own research. This seems to be a topic no one wants to really discuss from my experience, and believe me, this was no easy revelation to take in. I have learned more about slavery, the biblical curses and understanding the extent of the Most High's "promise" to His people, to bring this upon them in such a severe way, than I ever thought or considered. Based on what I received, I can only love Him more, because He spared none of them. He means what He says, and says what He means, and all of it will come to pass. It is unfathomable to say the least.

As for your question about a scenario of who the real people are that may pose a problem...it simply doesn't for me personally, because I have done the research, and have followed the map laid out in scripture, and have been blown away by what I have found. By taken advantage of the resources that is out there for us to find the truth, we can, IF we are willing to receive it. It is not pretty.

Speaking kindly, I definitely refuse to debate with anyone over it though. And I understand your commendation for "daring to print", but in such a time as we find ourselves in right now, we are going to have to stand for something at all cost, or line up behind our pastors and take the mark of the beast with joy. I do have one question though.

You Wrote:

"In fact, the tribe of Judah from which came Noah, David and Mary's lineage were told to have reddish hair, fair skin that easily burned and blue eyes.

Can you show me where this is in scripture, I sure would like to see that! Especially given the fact that Joseph and Mary were instructed to run into Egypt to hide amongst them, Joseph was not recognized by his brothers, and Paul also was mistaken for an Egyptian whose forefather Ham, was the progenitor of the dark races, but not the Negro: Egypt, Ethiopians, Canaanites and the Libyans.

We are truly in the midst of something, and I don't think we are going to have to wait long to find out uh!

P.S I am sorry it is all jumbled together, I will have to learn how to use all of the codes. Sorry!

Thanks Again Sister,

Linda

Well, Linda, Here is this one link, a Jewish one that speaks of David as having red hair. Red hair is quite common in Israel as it is in the British Isles. And red hair seems to show up often among the Black people.
http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/david_the_shepherd3_the_warrior/

I also have a book entitled The Archko Volume written in 1887 based upon testimony of Dr. McIntosh and Dr.. Twyman. It is an Unabridged Deluxe Edition that I have and have had for a number of years....too detailed not to be based on the actual journals sent to Rome by Pilate himself, whom tells of Jesus coming to see him after His resurrection.

A Mr. Henry C. Whydaman from Germany got stranded in a snow storm, stopping for shelter at W.D. Mahan. While there he told of told a man in Mo. by the name of W.D. Mahan. The German man told of spending 5 years in the city of Rome and most of the time in the Vatican, where he saw library containg five hundred and sixty thousand volumes. He tells of reading the records of Tiberius Caesar in what was called the Acts Pilati. Within those writings it speaks about Pilate's communications with Rome while in Israel. On page 131 of the book, it tells what Pilate had to say about seeing Jesus of Nazareth for the first time. Here are the words. "Among the various rumors that came to my fears there was a partiuclar that attracted my attention. A young man, it was said, had appeared in Galilee preaching with a noble unction, a new law in the name of God that had sent him. At first I was apprehensive that his design was to stir up the people against the Romans but my hears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day in passing by the place of Siloe, where there was a great concourse of people, I observed in the midst of the group, a yung man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected, so great was the difference between him and those listening to him. His golden-colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about thirty years of age.

Anyway Linda, this Mr. W.D. Mahan gets permission after some great efforts to translate the writings. I urge you to try to get the book because so much insight is read within it's pages. The wails and screams of demons at the crucifixion, as told, are so stirring. I will try to find a typed copy I have about those places that speak of these things.

Also, I must search for the scriptures telling of Noah's tendency to burn easily due to his light ruddish also but not tonight. I will get to it in a few days since my husband will be having surgery in another day, I will be tied up for a while.

Meanwhile, here is a good article to read concerning this issue of race and it's origin. Like I have said, I've seen in Israel, every color represented and the most noticeable ones are the very tall Ethiopians who are the off-spring of Solomon, it is said and they are regally tall, thin, beautiful people with thinner noses who continued to practice their Jewish culture all of these years.
http://bible-truth.org/race.htm

Until later,
gerlinda

Another thought to what you said concerning Joseph & Mary going to Egypt to hide. Joseph was not said to have that lighter coloring, only Mary and she, according to culture dictates, kept herself covered in public (unlike today). Nothing is said of Josephs coloring either, more than likely, the usual olive skin, dark hair & eyes similar to the Egyptians. I just read a scripture tonight in Deut. (?) where it tells that the Egyptians and Edomites were able to be allowed back into the synagogue after 3 generations had passed because they were brothers but the other Moabites, etc. were not allowed back because of their inhospitality to the Hebrew children when Moses was leading them through the land where present day Petra sits. I believe this whole issue of race/tribes is more an issue of their relationship with Jehovah God than anything to do with any particular races.

Hi Linda,

Excellent post! It is so interesting to me that you are seeing what the Lord has been putting on my heart for the past 6 months. I have written numerous articles about this subject, and they are posted here on this site. I know how you feel, as this subject is a big one, and many do not want to see that it is a possibility. Because it is going to happen soon, I think the Lord is showing this to His servants so that we can prepare ourselves for what is coming.

What everyone who believes in rapture are seeing is the Lord taking His Bride to heaven. I believe there will be a sealing event, much like a rapture, but after we meet the Lord in the air, we return to earth and finish the Great Commission.

As I have said, I have many good studies and articles on this so if you are interested just find a post with my name on it and click on the right hand side on my name and all of my studies will come up. The best to read is the ones by Leland Earls entitled "The Three Comings of Jesus", and "The Four Watches"...and there are many others on this subject of the 144,000 that might interest you. In fact, I have one using the exact same study that you included in this post.

I am pleased to see that I am not alone in seeing this, and happy to have a second witness to what the Lord has been showing me.

Welcome to this site and God Bless You!

Patti C.

Thanks Patti! As a matter of fact I did use parts of the excerpt from the one you posted. After reading all of the post lately concerning the 144,000, I was inspired to present my thoughts on the matter. We are truly close to something big coming down the pike aren't we!

I want to say, that I am floored at all of this. I also want to encourage any one who is the least bit interested in getting a visual view of the display of these curses, to see the movie "12 Years a Slave". I got up the courage to go and I tell ya, I cried out like a baby in a movie theater...literally, Lol! There were men in there, wiping their eyes too!

I find myself at times and regularly crying, because IF this is truth [and that has to be determined one mind and heart at a time for each individual], I must say the rabbit hole runs very, very deep. My heart cringes at the thought of the power Satan has, and the God given ability to do so, by sprinkle deception and delusion over us all, because we have settled in to the comforts and conveniences of pagan life, mixed with the over tones of spirituality. Yes, we are Spiritual Israel and He wants us to understand the things He hallowed for His people.

I am now looking back to the things He required of us, to the stranger - the Gentiles, even Israel that are the remnant He reserved for Himself, during the election of grace [that do not even know it]Rom 11. Take a look at Isaiah 56.

Let us draw close in every way, as the time of the Gentiles rule,is drawing to a close.

In His Service,
Linda

Blessed Be His Name