Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Feast Prepared by God for the Birds of Prey

The idea of how the Carcass is Christ, is spoken of in this article by Douglas Hamp, whose series has been posted on this site by Steven in the past. No, he does not agree with that theory at all, nor do most of us.

I'd like to add a bit of my own thinking to this lesson regarding the Eagles. There can be many thoughts put into a single usage of a word such as Eagle and in this case, let's think of the armies of the world; especially those of past empires such as the Babylonians, Romans, Hitler's attempt at the Third Reich and now the Revived Roman Empire: they all used the Eagle, in it's various forms, as their symbol of power. Remember Dan did not like the Serpent that was assigned to him & his tribe but chose, instead the Eagle. We can't ignore the writings concerning this Tribe of Dan and that infamous person that comes from it who has the genetics of Rome, Assyrian, Greek & Seed of Satan. While that is not the topic spoken of in the below article. we know that these armies that fly their banners of the Eagle will be gathered there in Jerusalem to devour the carcass and we also know that they will be defeated by the literal return of Jesus Christ. Then the scriptures that speak of their carcass being eaten by the many birds of prey, who have been gathered for their feast, can be applied. Amazingly, the migration path of these and multitude of other birds have increased expansively since Israel has returned it's Land to it's former haven of trees & crops which attracted the animals once again that had left when it lay in desolation. The birds are in such great number every Spring and Fall that aircraft must be on high alert for them and take flight paths that do not cross the migration paths of these birds that the Lord has now gathered in the Land for such an End Time. gerlinda

FOR FAIR USE DISCUSSION AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

FOR WHEREVER THE CARCASS IS, THERE THE EAGLES WILL BE GATHERED

For many years the passage “For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together,” (Matt 24:28 NKJV) was an enormous conundrum. As a teacher I had to admit that I simply did not understand its meaning. Albert Barnes, Adam Clark, and many others suggest that it refers to the Roman army which sacked the city of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.

The meaning is that he would come, by means of the Roman armies, as “certainly;” as “suddenly,” and as unexpectedly as whole flocks of vultures and eagles, though unseen before, see their prey at a great distance and suddenly gather in multitudes around it. (Barnes on Matt 24:28; see also Adam Clark)

The Pulpit Commentary has offered another interpretation suggesting that Jesus is the carcass and the eagles refer to believers and angels returning with him!

The carcass is Christ, or the body of Christ; the eagles are the saints, or true Christians; these, whatever happens, will, with keen spiritual sight, always be able to discern Christ and his body, and to flock thereto.

While I never was ready to accept such figurative interpretations, I likewise did not have an answer. However, the solution finally became clear as I was writing a scene in my book, The Millennium Chronicles. Like
so many things in life, once the answer is provided, it seems strange that we never saw it before.

I describe the second coming in my book as well as in my video, The Second Coming and the Battle of Armageddon. Once I realized that the battle of Armageddon is not going to take place in the Megiddo valley but in the valley of Jehoshaphat (outside the city of Jerusalem) -

Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle. (Zech 14:3 NKJV)

And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, From east to west, Making a very large valley; Half of the mountain shall move toward the north And half of it toward the south. (Zech 14:4 NKJV)

- and that Jesus would literally stomp on the bodies of the attackers in the newly created valley through the mountain of Olives -

“I have trodden the winepress alone, And from the peoples no one was with Me. For I have trodden them in My anger, And trampled them in My fury; Their blood is sprinkled upon My garments, And I have stained all My robes. (Isa 63:3 NKJV)

- then the next piece came into view.

Because there will be incredible carnage from the debacle of the forces of Antichrist, an angel will cry out to the birds flying overhead to come down for the great feast.

Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, (Rev 19:17 NKJV) “that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.” (Rev 19:18 NKJV)

I believe that the return of Jesus will coincide with the fall feasts (described in this video), then there will be a large migration of birds directly over Israel. All the oceans have turned to blood and all of the green grass and at least one third of the trees have been destroyed.

Therefore, the eagles or vultures will be incredibly hungry and the invitation to come and feast on all of the carcasses will be most welcome. Hence, the eagles which Jesus mentioned will be literally eagles (or vultures / carrion birds). Jesus mentioned them in relation to the second coming to give clarity to the disciples who he encouraged not to be fooled by anyone saying that he was the messiah. Jesus’ return will be accompanied by unmistakable signs.

“For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. “And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened. “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. “For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. “See, I have told you beforehand. “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. (Matt 24:21-26 NKJV)

When Jesus comes back, there will be a tremendous amount of carnage, so much so that it will be like any other time on the earth.

“For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. (Matt 24:27 NKJV) “For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together. (Matt 24:28 NKJV)

Not surprisingly, the pieces of the Bible fit together perfectly – but only when the Bible is interpreted literally. I discovered many other places where interpreting the Bible very literally opened up other once hidden passages. One can only wonder what other passages would be cleared up if we could just interpret them literally? Stay tuned. We will examine more such passages and discover an amazingly simple yet satisfactory explanation.

http://www.douglashamp.com/for-wherever-the-carcass-is-there-the-eagles-will-be-gathered/