Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Speak, Lord

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/smith16.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Speak, Lord

By Camilla Smith

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this didn’t keep happening, I wouldn’t keep writing these music articles. But it keeps happening, so here we go.

Today I was busy working, sitting at my desk in my own little world. I am not sure if it is the first cup of caffeine of the day or just my somewhat habitually neurotic mindset, but I started thinking again. There go those thoughts, whirling around in the half empty space between my ears, waiting to overrun my self-control and turn me back to the whirlwind of worry. Why does that happen? I wish I knew. You would think that with the type of job I have, I would have to fully concentrate on each word that I type--but no, I have mastered a split-concentration method of typing. Half work, half worry.

I am a bit of a worrier by nature, you see. My parents ran a pretty tight ship growing up. Extremely practical, hard working, planners to the nth degree. That is, until my little brother was diagnosed with cancer in 1967. Robbie was only eight months old. He was diagnosed with Wilms tumor, which is a form of childhood cancer that is mostly treatable now, but it had taken our family and dumped us in a very bad place. All the planning and provisions went out the window.

Only then in their late 20s and early 30s, my mom and dad were dealing with a parent’s worst nightmare--the terminal illness and possible death of a child. Robbie was given six months to live. He lived two and a half more years. He was barely past three years old when he entered God’s Kingdom. That little angel of a boy was the bravest three-year-old God ever put on this earth. Even his doctors and nurses were astonished when Robbie was poked and prodded, looking for a vein in a myriad of collapsed veins, and he rarely even winced. Not a tear. He was a soldier, a trooper, a little angel.

Robbie’s death sent our family into a tailspin. I became gripped with fear--a kindergartner who did not want to be away from her mother. (Afraid at school, afraid at home.) Always in the back of my mind, I believe, I was wondering who was going to leave next. I was blessed though. My parents were very protective and made sure I only knew what I needed to know, and I thank them for that. My mother has told me numerous times about the steps she took to try to control Robbie’s illness and treatment. She called nearly every, children’s hospital in the nation including Saint Jude’s, and was turned away over and over.

One doctor went so far as to tell her, “Lady, there are worse things than death. Your son is receiving the best of care at your hospital so I would recommend you stay there.” Exasperated and angry, she flung a laundry basket full of clothes across the lawn (in the days of clotheslines). She tells me a warm embrace of peace came over her that she will never forget. And she gave it up to God.

I had not really planned on putting all that in this article, but it just poured out. My story was about MY problem with control and being in control. Why is it so hard sometimes to just give it over to God? Letting go of our troubles and doubts is such a difficult thing to do. Sometimes I just think, “I will handle this—God does not need to deal with my minutia.” But that is what God does. He knows the minutia before it is minutia. He has already dealt with it and ironed it out for us. I wonder why do we do this to ourselves?

So there I was, sitting at my desk today, working myself up into another late morning frenzy, mentally trying to finagle a way to ensure my job circumstances, and I decide it is time for a break. The sun is peaking through the clouds—I think I will go walk. But before I do, I pick up my little devotional book by Oswald Chambers, My Utmost for His Highest and read one page. The title of the lesson today is, “The Dilemma of Obedience.” The author aptly describes how we need to ask God to speak to us. He says we need to get into the habit of saying “Speak, Lord.” Then we need to take the time to listen! That is the hard part for me. I never listen—I am too busy finagling.

So I finish the page, sincerely utter the words, “Speak, Lord” and I go outside. I turn on my music player, which is halfway through a song when it comes on. The first words I hear are: “What have I to dread, what have I to fear, leaning on the everlasting arms?” Would you have cracked up? I did, knowing immediately that God was providing me with material for yet another hymn-inspired article. (I can’t help myself.)

So that’s my story of the day. I asked God to speak and He did. Did He provide me any answers to my critical state of affairs? No, not yet. But He did what He does. He led me. He reminded me that He is in control. I am not.

A couple hours later, I received an email from my boss, which was fairly upbeat in the prospect of this work situation. So I would say God spoke to me twice today. I would say I kind of felt that warm embrace of peace that my mother felt so long ago, although maybe not as profoundly as she did at that moment. But even a tiny embrace from God is profound, isn’t it?

God works with us so gently. If only we could love Him the way He loves us. It should be our perpetual goal. It should be the purpose of every heartbeat—giving God the love and attention that He so willingly and freely gives to us. I am going to make this my focus. We probably do not have much time before Jesus calls for us, so why not use it adoring Him? Worrying or worshiping? Really, which one would you rather do? That’s an easy one.

Camilla

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven