Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The ancient text of Zohar announces the return of Jesus as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, when come

The ancient text of Zohar announces the return of Jesus as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, when comet ISON travels in our solar system!!!

I don't understand why the ancient Text of Zohar would announce this since they do not believe that Jesus Christ is The Only Begotten Son of the Father. Please know that I do not follow the Zohar. The Bible is the only Absolute and Only Word of God.

A friend sent this to me and since we know that Comet Ison is traveling in our Solar System at this time, I found it interesting.

Based upon the fact that the Bible tell us, "As In The Days of Noah so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man." (Matthew 24:37) and NOW we have a Comet that travels an orbital path that appears in our Solar System only once in every 3600 years here now, possibly the very thing that contributed to the Flood of Noah, is my reason for passing this along as only a point of interest

gerlinda

FOR FAIR USE DISCUSSION AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

Stewart Best posted: "There is a lot of news about Comet Ison – and some of it downright strange for such a “little dirty snowball” which it is not. Ison is something different – and it may be two things and we will know which of those two things shortly. 1. It may simply " Respond to this post by replying above this line

New post on lightgateblogger
COMET ISON – IT MAY NOT BE WHAT IT SEEMS!! PART ONE
by Stewart Best

There is a lot of news about Comet Ison – and some of it downright strange for such a “little dirty snowball” which it is not. Ison is something different – and it may be two things and we will know which of those two things shortly.

1. It may simply be a harbinger of trouble due to start real soon – rather than some of the trouble itself.
2. It is the trouble itself, and as it swings by the Sun, could well cast of some major CME activity and destroy the power grids or have other comet fragmentary impacts as it passes by the Earth on the way out.

Personally, I think it may cause some major trouble, and a friend of mine in Canada who has studied the astronomical signs and implications says that we may be in some serious trouble by December late. It does appear very strange that Ison is coinciding with the TWO LARGEST HOLIDAYS in America-Babylon, that is it closest approach to the Sun on Thanksgiving Day, and secondly, it appears over the North Pole as it flies by December 25th –January 6th or so. That is, if its trajectory does not change, which it did, by the way, as it went by Mars.

There have been some scientific articles that are painting Ison as a rather strange comet, very strange. And of course there are those who claim all sorts of things about it. But what is it? Is comet Ison just a little strange ice ball or is it MUCH MORE?

So as I explore this, I wonder why it is that Ison that passed by Mars by 6.5 million miles, and lit Mars off, ignited it, so to speak – and I have the pictures to prove it. Mars developed a coma, like having northern lights all over the planet extending quite a ways into space. Of course, that means that Ison could NOT BE a dirty little ice ball – not at all. It has to have a huge electromagnetic field of some type, and possibly a very DENSE object with a large gravitational field as well. And it appears highly electrical, something that James McCanney speaks about.

And now they are watching to see if Mercury ignites as well – something that comets never do – until now. And then we have to ask what will happen as it goes around the Sun? Will it survive? Break up into pieces? Crash headlong into the Sun? And what would that do? The occult forces seem to be predicting that TWO MASSIVE CME’s will break forth, and impact us. The signs in the heavens also seem to indicate that Ison WILL SURVIVE, and head out again – but not before a few chunks might hit Earth. Because we really don’t know what Ison is actually made of, well, we don’t know what those ‘chunks” might do!

Now here is part of an article from Science – and it makes some interesting comments that you don’t hear about any of the comets that have come through our system:

“Comet ISON PHOTO Shows 'Downright Weird' Space Rock En Route To Sun”
Space.com | By Joe Rao Posted: 11/01/2013 12:49 PM EDT”
“Looking weird

The highly regarded comet observer John Bortle is just as perplexed by the comet's recent appearance, commenting that the recent images along with his own visual impression, is "downright weird." He adds that, "There is a bright, miniature, long-tailed comet situated within a much larger, but very much fainter and diffuse halo of a coma."

"Those visual people using larger telescope also often remark about the odd way the comet looks, while those using relatively small scopes and big binoculars report seeing a larger, more-or-less faint but uniform cometary mass," he added. "This comet is currently at a distance from the sun where it should no longer exhibit such a dichotomy of appearance.”
Sort of an odd remark for a little snowball that is “nothing” to be concerned about.

Then I got this e-mail from my Brother in Canada:
1) "The Nostradamus prophecy about the Bearded Star totally comply with ISON’s characteristics. I will give you evidence that will astound you

2) The ancient text of Zohar announces the return of Jesus as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, when comet ISON travels in our solar system!!!

3) Watch my last video which link is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvZItn7RoV8

You’ll see in this particular video that the recent HYBRID Eclipse of November 3rd, 2013, that was foretold by the Sumerians and that marks the return of ENLIL and ENKI JUST «PRIOR» to the return of the Destroyer (NIBIRU) !

4) I’ll show you astounding Bible prophecies that speak of the return of Enlil and Enki !

5) I’ll show you how Bible gives us ASTRONOMICAL COORDINATES FOR SPECIFIC CELESTIAL OBJECTS. You understand that the orbital and celestial characteristics represent for a comet or a star of planet what a digital footprints represent to a human being ? IT IS ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE TO ANY OF THESE CELESTIALS BODY AND NOT TWO OF THEM HAVE THE SAME. So when Bible gives us up to 10 of 15 different characteristics that belong to a single object (ISON), then we must follow it with very high care.”

There is something going on, and I believe the authorities know all about it – and the Masons as well. They await the “return”. The only problem is, those “entities” are not who they think they are. It is all part of the STRONG DELUSION, and WHILE THAT HAS BEEN AROUND AWHILE, the delusion is gaining speed rapidly.

And now we have two comets going by Mercury – the Messenger - Ison and Encke. Pictures are to be a taken by a space craft called “Messenger”. Wonder what all of this means?

2013-11-15_1249

Here is part of that article:

“Nov. 15, 2013: What are the odds? On Nov. 18th and 19th not one but two comets will fly by the planet Mercury.
"This is a unique coincidence," says Ron Vervack an astronomer at the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab and a member of the science team for NASA's MESSENGER spacecraft, "and a golden opportunity to study two comets passing close to the sun.”

On Nov. 18th Comet Encke will pass within 0.025 AU of Mercury, followed a day later by Comet ISON at 0.24 AU (1 AU is the distance between the sun and Earth, 150 million km). The MESSENGER spacecraft, which is orbiting Mercury, will turn its sensors toward the passing comets for a point-blank investigation of both.”

So what are the odds? Well, the scientific world knows nothing about the Lord or His Agenda for mankind – so there are no odds at all – it is all by design, a warning as it were. GET READY, as it were. IF the September 23rd, 2017 star sign is in fact the correct one – and all the proofs say it is, then we must come back 1260 days from that date and we arrive at April 11th, 2014. That date of 4-11, with no year attached to it, as you all know, was marked by the Lord in the heavens is a most unique way, a way that could not be taken as “coincidence” to those who know how the Lord works His will in the heavens and upon Earth. To have TWO VERY HIGHLY VISIBLE COMETS CROSS THE HEAD OF SATAN each on a 4-11 is for the Lord to say to us, “VERILY, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU…” It appears then, that when you couple this with the STAR SIGN on 2017 that April 11, 2014 must be and is a very key date for all of us to watch. As to what it actually means we will all soon find out.
2013-11-10_0909

It is a date (4-11) that must be very important to the Lord of Hosts or He would not have done it, especially when these two comets formed a cross over the head of Satan. That is really making a statement, don’t you think?

Now then, if April 11th, 2014 is a key date, and the heavens have marked it well, does that not mean that we should have some “preliminary rumblings” as we approach it? And is it at all possible that the Illuminati could use a large CME that might not do all that damage as an excuse for cutting the grid down to say, only selected areas? Time will tell us it seems, because it always does!!

LIGHTGATE BLOGGER

Stewart Best | November 15, 2013 at 1:29 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p1uV4t-pM