Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SONSHIP IS OUR BLESSED HOPE!!

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Link of article or video : hhtp://www.sonstoglory.com/zionsonsJesuscomingreturn.htm

Hello all,

I have always heard that the Rapture is our “blessed hope”, and of course that is certainly one of them. I feel that being born again is our blessed hope, as one would not be going in the Rapture if one is not born again. The article I am presenting today is another to look at what our blessed hope truly is, as this wraps all blessed hope into one incredible concept that brings together our highest possibility as members of the Body of Christ.

############################

Sons to Glory book by Paul Jablonowski

Part 2 - Acting Like Mature Sons - Apostles

Chapter 14

Sonship

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption (Sonship) by whom we cry out, "Abba Father."" (Romans 8:14,15)

The apostle Paul uses this term "adoption" five different times in his writings (Romans 8:15, 23; 9:4; Gal. 4:5 and Eph 1:5). The word "adoption" here is translated from the two Greek words: "huios" (mature sons) and "thesis" (placing). So this could be translated "placing mature sons" or even better "Sonship." Some translations will use the term "children of God" or "adopted children of God," but the term huios means a mature son and one who is a legitimate heir of the father, not a child.

Sonship is about covenant and inheritance; and it is not based on being male or female. "For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized in Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise" Galatians 3:26-29.

But babes and children do not get an inheritance until they are grown up. This maturing process is where the greater spiritual warfare is taking place today! Satan knows that these mature sons will finish the ministry of Christ in destroying the works of darkness that Jesus triumphed over at the cross. Children are not going to displace the powers of darkness. Only full grown mature believers who have learned to take up their Cross and follow the Lamb wherever He may lead them will rise to the task.

The main spiritual conflict today concerns God's people advancing unto full growth, but be of good cheer because maturity WILL happen! In 1943, T.A. Sparks wrote:

"God will reach His end; He will come in, in His Son in terms of sonship, to take up residence within those begotten of Him, and will grow in them, increase His measure in them, until at last, brought to the unity of the faith, they become a mighty embodiment and revelation of God Himself. Not in Deity, but in what He is spiritually and morally in this universe-- conformed to the image of His Son, a living expression of God's own thoughts."

So, Christ will eventually fill this universe with Himself through Sonship by generating a mature body of people through faith. This Bride Body is coming to maturity in our generation and all of those generations who have gone before us have contributed to today's maturing corporate Bride of Christ. The goal of Sonship is why Paul's letters were written to believers, and why he labored towards this end that Christ may be "formed" in our character and habits.

"My little children, for whom I labor in birth until Christ is formed in you." (Galatians 4:19)

How could the apostle Paul say here that he was laboring in birth for the believers in Galatia "until Christ is formed in them?" The Galatians that he was talking to were already "born again" believers in Jesus. Didn't they already have Christ in them?

When a person confesses Jesus, he or she becomes a new creation with the Spirit of God coming to dwell inside their spirit. However, this does not mean that their character is instantly changed into the character of Jesus.

Although this is the goal, it requires a process of "dying daily to self" and learning to submit "my will" to "Thy will." The distinction between having Christ in us at the new birth, and having Christ formed in us is a matter of spiritual maturity. Even Jesus had to "grow up in wisdom and stature before both God and man" (Luke 2:52) for 30 years.

Notice that in this Scripture above (Gal. 4:19) Paul is addressing "My little children." He is laboring so that these "little children" will grow up in their spiritual walk and learn to "take up their crosses daily" and follow Jesus' example as a "way of life" and not just a good teaching.

Although God's stated goal is that we "be perfect as I am perfect" (Matt. 5:48), the focus should not be on individual perfection. Rather Christ "in us" as His corporate Body will be the perfect man. It is corporately that we are given to understand the mysteries of Christ and the fullness of God (Eph. 3:19). Paul in 1st Corinthians 2:16 did not say, "I have the mind of Christ - rather he said, "WE have the mind of Christ."

This is why God's people are called the "body of Christ," because we are one with Christ, who is the head, and one with each other as His body. It is TOGETHER that we, "all come to the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ" (Eph. 4:11).

The glory that God will be pouring out upon His people is for the purpose of bringing us into unity with Him and with one another, so that we can be perfect. Jesus tells us this in John 17:22-23: "the glory which You (Father) gave Me I have given them (disciples), that they may be one just as we are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one."

This fullness and unity and oneness with Jesus is the reason for which the apostle Paul labored in birth. He labored for this maturity, "so that we should be no longer children tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine by the trickery of men" (Eph. 4:12). The apostle John mentions 3 levels of spiritual maturity that patterns after natural maturity in 1 John 2:12-14...

1Jo 2:12
“I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.”

1Jo 2:13
“I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.”

1Jo 2:14
“I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.”

1. Little Children
Your sins are forgiven you for His name's sake.
(You have known the Father.)

2. Young Men
You have overcome the wicked one.
(You are strong and the Word of God abides in you.)

3. Fathers
You have known Him who is from the beginning.

As this shows, maturity is a progressive revelation of knowing the Lord. Spiritual maturity is accomplished by the way of the Cross. Ask yourself this question: How much am I willing to give up in order to obey the Lord? Self-centeredness is the root of spiritual immaturity. On the other hand, maturity is "speaking the truth in love" from a heart that has submitted to God's dealings, discipline and testing (the Cross).

The way of the Cross is the wisdom of God and the power of God. His life is able to live through us only when we are dead to "self." Life comes through death. It was only after Jesus died that He was able to bring us eternal life. "Unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone, but if it dies, it produces much grain." (John 12:24) This is foolishness to the world, but brings God glory because no flesh can boast in what "I've done for God." The focus is on Christ and what He has done for us.

"For I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. And the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me." (Gal. 2:20)

The Greek words used in the Scriptures for "sons" also reveal a three level pattern to spiritual growth: Infancy is "teknion," while puberty is "teknon" and finally maturity is "huios." Most importantly, the life of Jesus reveals the same spiritual growth pattern with three major milestones marking public attention to His maturity as a son in the Hebrew culture. The first was Circumcision and baby dedication, which happened at the temple when Jesus was only eight days old (Luke 2:21-35). This marks a Hebrew child as a "Covenant Man."

The second was the Hebrew Bar-Mitzvah meaning "son accountable" which Jesus also publicly celebrated in the temple at the age of twelve. This marks the time when a son was able to become an apprentice under his father in the family business. This is why Jesus said to his parents, "I must be about My Father's business" (Luke 2:41-52).

Finally, a "Huiothesia" was celebrated around the age of thirty, which marks the age of maturity. This occurred in the life of Jesus at the beginning of His ministry when He was baptized by John (Matthew 3:13-17). Here is some history about this Hebrew maturity rite of passage:

The word Huiothesia means "Son Placement" and indicates the time when a male child reached what was considered to be the age of maturity somewhere around thirty. At this time, the father of the young man would place his hand on the head of his son and openly proclaim, "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased! I bestow upon him now all of my riches and power and authority (through power of attorney) so that he might act on my behalf in all of my affairs.

The entire creation is waiting for these mature sons of God to be revealed. Romans 8:20-25 shows that this manifestation of the mature sons of God is an event which has not yet happened. It is a great "hope" that all of us "wait for with perseverance." In another place, 1 John 3:1-2 explains that as children of God "it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is." The next verse explains that this is a "hope" (something in the future) which we prepare for by purifying ourselves. For as Jesus said, "The pure in heart shall see God."

This process of maturity has taken 2,000 years to perfect, as each generation has learned from their forefather's mistakes and pressed on. Even the apostle Paul said that he had not attained perfection or even laid hold of it (Phil. 3:12-16). This attitude of "pressing on toward the goal (perfection) for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus" is what Paul called a "mature" mindset, saying "to the degree that we have already attained (of maturity), let us walk by the same rule, and let us be of the same mind (unity in Christ and with one another)" (Phil. 3:16).

We can see from this verse above that Paul did not focus on this perfection individually, but rather corporately, and this perfection is not of ourselves. Rather Christ IN us, His body, will be manifesting His life through vessels who have died to self and have allowed the life of Jesus to flow through their lives to a hurting world. Individually we "know in part and prophecy in part, but when that which is perfect has come (Jesus IN His mature unified body), then that which is in part (the current church structure) will be done away.

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. But when I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now (in the present state of God's body) we see a poor reflection as in a mirror; but then (when Christ's body is perfected in unity) we shall see face to face. Now we know in part; then we shall know fully." (1 Cor 13:9-12). Again, this "perfect man" in Christ will be a corporate body of unified believers.

The man Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh, but Jesus is still coming in the flesh everyday through His Body of believers. God manifests in the flesh in terms of Sonship. 1 John 4:2-3 says that it is the spirit of antichrist to deny that Christ "is come" in the flesh. This Greek term "is come" is in the future tense and could easily be translated: "is coming" because Christ is coming today IN us. CHRIST IN US is the hope of glory and the secret mystery hidden from all ages, but now revealed to those of us who know Him.

We are inheritors of His divine life and nature, not in His Deity, but rather in His character and love nature. Sonship is about maturity, and maturity is being like God in our character no matter what the circumstances may be in our lives. John 1:12 clearly tells us that it is our "right" to be sons of God. "But as many as received him, to them gave he power (some translations say "the right") to become the sons of God." (KJV). But to become sons we must MATURE. To help God's people get a vision towards maturity is one of the main purposes for this writing.

Paul wrote, "We who have the firstfruits of the Spirit groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption (Sonship), the redemption of our body" (Rom. 8:23). Here, Paul links the placing of the mature sons of God with the resurrection of our bodies. In another Scripture (Philippians 3:10-12), Paul links the maturity of the saints or "being perfected" with the resurrection, where he rejoices in the sufferings of Christ that he may "attain to the resurrection from the dead."

So, the "revealing of the sons of God (the maturity of the saints)," which is still in the future, is intimately connected with bodily resurrection, and it is a completely different event from salvation. We will now see that laboring and sorrow is required before this "revealing" of God's character and glory will take place. But like Paul we should, "consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be (future tense) revealed IN us" (Rom. 8:18). Christ in us is our ONLY hope of glory! (Col. 1:27)

########################

This “sonship” is all about being “perfect as He is Perfect”. We cannot achieve this perfectness in any way, only “Christ in us”, and He will do this as we let “more of Thee and less of me” take over our lives. It’s all about what we give to Him, not what we give to the world. The only way we can help the world is to let Him do it through us. Becoming sons of God is our ultimate “blessed hope”.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

to be continued....

Re: SONSHIP IS OUR BLESSED HOPE!!

Bump