Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE BIRTHING OF ZION’S SONS

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Link of article or video : http://www.sonstoglory.com/zionsonsJesuscomingreturn.htm

Hello all,

This is the continuation of the study of “Who is Zion” and the role they play in the end times. As stated before I believe that the groups mentioned as the Manchild, the 144,000, the Overcomers, and the Manifest Sons of God are all the same group. They are all Zion.

I know this is a great deal to digest, as I have been struggling with this for several weeks. The Lord would show me one piece and then another, but still I hesitated in writing anything because it did not feel complete. Just last night I had a revelation, and saw that I was missing an important component, and this morning the Lord directed me to this study on Zion. Finally it all became clear, and I was prompted to begin writing about what He has been laying on my heart. This may take many posts and studies to fully present all of this, but I pray it will spark some to search for them self, and see if this could be so.

########################

Sons to Glory book by Paul Jablonowski
Part 2 - Acting Like Mature Sons - Apostles

Chapter 14

The Birthing of Zion's Sons

Jesus' first coming began with a birth, and Jesus' Second Coming is also beginning with a birth. His first coming started with a birth through a mother: It was a natural birth, through a natural mother (Mary), birthing Jesus the One and only unique Son of the Father. The Second Coming is also starting with a birth through a mother. It is a spiritual birth, through a spiritual mother (Zion), birthing Jesus IN His mature sons within His Body of believers. The purpose of this writing is to study this particular aspect of Jesus' Second Coming through a birth. "For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God." (Romans 8:19)

If the majority of God's people misunderstood Jesus' mission the first time He came, what makes us think that we will understand His mission this time? In Jesus' earthly time, the Pharisees and teachers of the Law, who loved God's Word more than anyone else, were actually the greatest obstacles to the purposes of God in their generation. Why? Because they already thought they knew how the Messiah should come. "If anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself." (Galatians 6:3)

So, how can we understand the Father's purposes for sending His son Jesus the second time to earth? Mary is our example with her simple trust and humble devotion to the Lord. She simply believed the Lord could and would do the impossible through her (Luke 1:38). The secrets of the Lord are for those who fear Him, not for those who study hard or think they already know everything like the Pharisees. It is only by God's grace that He gives us revelation into His purposes, and He looks for a broken spirit and a humble heart to impart His revelation.

A sincere love for the truth (Jesus - a person - is truth) is the main focus to have in order to understand Jesus' mission during His Second Coming. The key is to keep your relationship with Jesus at the center, and let Him give you revelation in His timing, like Mary, out of that simple devotion to Him.

If we want to qualify to receive God's revelation we must realize in humility our role as clay pots, and understand that there is "no good thing in me" (Rom. 7:18) that can help Jesus fulfill His purpose. His Spirit alone IN His people will fulfill His purposes in the earth with or without us personally. True humility will allow God's grace to flow into our lives (James 4:6). Rather than "head knowledge" stemming from a fleshly mind, His GRACE is what we really need in order to receive revelation of His purposes for our generation.

The Pharisees and Sadducees were proud because of their head knowledge in the Scriptures. But God resists the proud and blinds them no matter how much they might know (1 Tim. 6:4, John 12:40). I have always been amazed at God's ability to hide His greater truths from those who are earnestly seeking it, but with a wrong motivation. His ability to hide His secrets from the proud is much greater than our ability to "search and find."

Understanding Christ's Second Coming in our generation can only come to us as a gift of divine revelation. What is written in this study has been accumulated piece by piece over the past 14 years as I've walked day by day with the Lord and asked Him about His coming.

Some things came to me by reading other people's books or articles, but they often came right at the time I was asking the Lord personally about that subject, so I received it as from the Lord and not from man. While there may be areas in this chapter that need minor adjustments and corrections, the overall picture given here I believe is from the Lord who is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.

To know Him as the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the ending is a tremendous key in understanding Jesus' Second Coming. A detailed study on the beginnings and endings of the Old Testament "Age of Truth " will reveal amazing similarities, which are not coincidental. However, this study primarily compares the beginning and the ending of the New Testament "Age of Grace," where we see that history repeats itself. After all, history really is His-story which "was written for our admonition and instruction, on whom the ends of the ages has come" (1 Cor 10:11). He really DOES want us to understand His coming! May we all have ears to hear what the Spirit is saying to this "end of the age" generation.

The Alpha and the Omega

Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega, which means He is the beginning and the ending (Rev. 1:8). Therefore, it should not be a surprise that the beginning and the ending of particular works of God have many similarities, because "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, and today, and forever" (Heb. 13:8). One of the greatest keys to understanding the big picture in prophecy is to see the relationship that exists between the beginning and the ending. Likewise, in order to better understand the Second Coming of Jesus (the ending of this age of grace), a short comparison will be made to the First Coming of Christ (the beginning of this same age):

Comparison of Jesus' First and Second Comings

Jesus' First Coming # (1) Jesus' Second Coming #(2)

1. Preceded by the spirit of Elijah [through the ministry of John the Baptist]

2. Preceded by the spirit of Elijah [through many modern day prophetic ministries that exist today] (Mal. 4:5)

1. There is a pregnant virgin [Mary] before her wedding [to Joseph]

2. There is a pregnant virgin [Zion] before her wedding [to the Lamb] (2 Cor. 11:2; Rev. 12, 14:4, 19:7)

1. Government [Herod] killed many babies to try to prevent Christ's coming.

2. Governments are participating in killing many babies [through abortion] to try to prevent Christ's coming "in His sons".

1. Jesus ministered for 3 ½ years 4. The two witnesses will minister for 3 ½ years; (discussed in the book of Revelation chapter 11).

2. Jesus died and was in the grave for 3 days 5. The two witnesses die for 3 ½ days (Rev. 11:7-8)

1. Jesus is resurrected from the dead and taken to heaven.

2. The two witnesses are resurrected from the dead and taken to heaven (Rev. 11:11-12)

1. Many saints are raised from the dead (Matt. 27:52-53) 7. Many saints are raised from the dead (1 Thess. 5:16,17).

2. Jesus returned in His glorified body to be with His disciples. 8. Jesus will return in His glorified body to be with His people (Rev. 20:4)

1. The various divided religious groups (Pharisees, Sadducees, etc.) rejected the way in which He came because He didn't come the way they were expecting.

2. The various divided religious groups (denominations) are rejecting the way He is coming in His mature sons, because it is not what we have been teaching or expecting.

So Jesus' first coming came in different stages. First, He was conceived in His mother Mary's womb and birthed. Then, He grew up in wisdom and stature with both men and God for 30 years. Then, He was baptized by John and started His 3 ½ year ministry on the earth. At the end of His ministry, He was crucified, buried and rose again from the grave. All of these events, over about a 34 year period, consisted of His "first coming," and it was a transition period between the Age of Truth and the Age of Grace.

The second stage of His coming, which is the longest phase, is the growth of God's government (manchild) on the earth. This second stage can be compared to the 30 years before Jesus started His ministry where He was growing in spiritual maturity. The third and final stage is the 3 ½ year ministry of the "two witnesses" discussed in Revelation chapter 11 and can be compared to Jesus' 3 ½ year ministry. These final two stages will destroy the "lawless one" by the "brightness of His coming" (2 Thess. 2:8). The Greek word "coming" in this verse is "parousia" and refers to the coming of God's manifest presence and glory IN His people.

These final two stages will include the return of the risen Lord to empower His people with His presence that will bind Satan and render him powerless to deceive people anymore. Jesus will return the same way that He did the first time at His resurrection. Again, the Scriptures have established a pattern for beginnings and endings. He did not return to unbelievers, but only to those looking for Him.

He will simply appear to individuals and groups of people, as He chooses, to give them direction in establishing His kingdom on earth. There is much to say on this aspect of His return, but this writing is for the purpose of looking at the first stage, which is the birthing of Christ IN His mature sons.

########

As I have noted before I am presenting this study in parts as to present it clearly. In this part, I particularly like what the author has to say about the part “Humility” plays in being a part of this group. This is of upmost importance. I also like what he states here:

“Understanding Christ's Second Coming in our generation can only come to us as a gift of divine revelation. What is written in this study has been accumulated piece by piece over the past 14 years as I've walked day by day with the Lord and asked Him about His coming.”

I really relate to this!! As that is exactly how I am coming to the conclusions that I am…piece by piece, and by walking day by day with the Lord, and asking Him about His coming.

What an awesome Lord we serve!!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

To be continued……