Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FD: KML: RE: Allow me to share these words of the Lord.

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2013/kml117-1.htm
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

KML (7 Nov 2013)
"RE: Frank Molver, Marilyn Agee, Bruce Baber"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Frank and fellow Doves

Thank you for your letters
God Bless you this day and everyday until HE comes.

Your Letters:
http://www.fivesdoves.com/letters/nov2013/frankm114-1.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2013/bruceb114-2.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2013/marilyna114-2.htm

Allow me to share these words of the Lord.
LUKE 6:43-49 KJV
==========================================
==========================================

For a GOOD tree bringeth [not] forth cprrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
For every tree [is] known by his own fruit, For of thorns men do [not] gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.
A good man out of the good treasure (of his heart) bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure (of his heart) bringeth forth that which is evil (

for of the abundance of the heart his [mouth] speaketh.
And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do [not] the things which I' say?
Whosoever commeth to me, and heareth MY SAYINGS, and doeth them, I WILL SHEW YOU TO WHOM HE IS LIKE(

He is like a man which [built a house,] and [digged deep,] and [laid the foundation on a rock:] and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon (that house.) and (could not shake it for it was founded upon a rock.

But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house [upon the earth;] against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

Luke 8:15 KJV
But that on good ground are {they,] which in an [honest and good heart,] having heard [the word,] keep it, and bring forth fruit with [patience.]

I am NO MAN's Judge.
Not even my own, for God knows the hearts of men fully.

I am a servant unto the Lord, and His Word, and not a servant [or should I say follower] of ANY media minister.
I will listen to their words and watch their actions, BUT only God knows where [they] are in their hearts, and The Holy Spirit will TEACH US all things.
HIM I trust, he is my foundation upon the rock of Christ Jesus.

You asked me " Do you believe that some have experienced [heaven] or [hell] while still alive Perhaps seeing their loved ones while their?

No Sir; I' do not.

BUT, we are given the story of Lazarus, for the purpose of [knowing in our hearts] that there is a place for the [just] and the [unjust] after death.

IN THAT STORY; THE RICH MAN (unjust) WAS TOLD:
Luke 16:23-25 KJV
And [IN HELL) he lift up his eyes, being in torment(s), and seeth Abraham [a far off, and Lazarus,] in his bosom.
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, [have mercy on me, and (send) Lazarus,] that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, [and cool my tongue;] for I am tormented in this [flame.]

BUT ABRAHAM SAID, [SON,] (REMEMBER) THAT THOU IN THY [LIFETIME] RECEIVED [THY] GOOD THINGS, AND [LIKEWISE] LAZARUS EVIL THINGS( BUT [NOW] HE IS COMFORTED, AND [THOU] ART TORMENTED.

AND BESIDE ALL THIS, (BETWEEN [US] AND [YOU] THERE IS A GREAT GULF (FIXED SO THAT THEY WHICH [WOULD] PASS FROM HENCE TO YOU (CANNOT; ) NEITHER CAN THEY [PASS] TO [US, ] THAT [WOULD] COME FROM THENCE. (hell)

Then he (unjust) said, I PRAY THEE THEREFORE [FATHER,] THAT THOU WOULDEST [SEND] HIM ( the just) TO MY FATHER'S HOUSE( For I have FIVE brethren; that he may [testify unto them,] lest they (also) come into THIS PLACE OF TORMENT.

Abraham saith unto him, They have MOSES and the PROPHETS; (LET THEM HEAR THEM.)
And he said , NAY, Father Abraham( BUT IF [ONE] WENT UNTO THEM (FROM THE DEAD,) they will repent.

And he said unto him, IF THEY (HEAR NOT) MOSES AND THE PROPHETS, (NEITHER) will THEY be PERSUADED, (THROUGH) "ONE" rose from the Dead.

I believe there are [none] who come here from the dead; to testify to us among the living.
BECAUSE we have [not only] the WORDS of Moses and the Prophets, BUT the WORDS of our Lord Jesus Christ and the Apostles.
In this wonderful King James Bible.

NOW THE FLIP SIDE OF THE ABOVE:
Luke 24:4-8 KJV
And it came to pass, as [they] were much perplexed thereabout, BEHOLD, two men stood by them in SHINING GARMENTS( AND THEY WERE (AFRAID,) and bowed down their faces to the earth, [they] said unto them, WHY SEEK YE THE LIVING AMONG THE DEAD ?

HE is [not] here, BUT IS RISEN( [REMEMBER] how he spake unto [you] WHEN HE WAS YET IN GALILEE, saying, (The Son of man [must] be delivered into the [hands of sinful men,] and be crucified, and the THIRD DAY RISE AGAIN.)

Praise the LORD !

AND [THEY] REMEMBERED HIS WORDS(,)

Are there souls who visit us from beyond the grave, loved ones, or not; in order to [testify] unto us [anything] from heaven or hell ?

Dear reader of this letter, with [all] respect to you and your situation, I do not believe these whom you have seen or heard are [that] which you believe they were and are.

Marvel Not !

If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment and justice in a province, MARVEL NOT at the matter( for HE that is HIGHER THAN THE HIGHEST REGARDETH; and there be [higher] than [they].

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in that which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice.

Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

And no Marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

That old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, [which deceiveth the whole world] (
Ecclesiastes 5:8 KJV
John 3:7 KJV
John 5:28 KJV
1 John 3:13 KJV
2 Corinthians 11:14 KJV
Revelation 12:9 KJV

Marilyn please read the 20th chapter of Revelation.
Verse 5)
But the rest of the DEAD lived NOT {until} the thousand years were finished;
This is the First resurrection.

The Rapture is "the Transformation " ( SHALL BE CHANGED in the twinkling of an eye.) NEW bodies at His coming, not just the raising of the dead. BUT
The changing from corruptible to in-corruptible FORMS.
John 3:2 KJV
Beloved, (NOW) are (we) the sons of God, AND IT DOTH NOT YET APPEAR WHAT WE (SHALL BE ( but we know that, when he SHALL APPEAR,) we shall be [ like him; ] for we shall SEE him [as] he IS.

Whatever FORM that IS. We will be like HIM
These in Tribulation are given white robes and ask to WAIT a little SEASON until the rest are killed [as they were,] to be fulfilled. Thus they are in [spiritual form] wearing white robes, until the First resurrection of the dead after the thousand years are past.
Their FORM is spiritual, but [not] as we perceive a ghost as the world today presents them to be. That they pass through objects and things are not disturbed.
THESE have a spiritual DNA [form] where a ROBE will Hang on them.
There has to be a [mass] in order to hang a robe upon them . Amen ?

Wasn't our Lord clothed when he appeared to the deciples after his resurrection? Yes
Didn't our Lord eat and drink with them in that form? Yes
Did he pass through the wall in that form ? Yes
Didn't Thomas put his fingers in the wounds of his hands ? Yes
He was touchable, he had a mass to his form.
That is why John said; it doth not yet appear [what] we shall be. but when he appears, we shall be [changed] ( according to Paul) and we shall be like him.

Consider this (also) when we are ruling and reigning with Christ, we will be righteous judges in our translated form.
We [cannot] be swayed or bribed by those whom we are to judge over here upon the earth.
We will [not] have need for any thing.
For those who wish to [not] abide according to the Lord's rule, we are to say to them.
YOU WILL TURN YOUR WEAPONS INTO PLOW SHEARS, AND THERE WILL BE NO MORE WAR.

WE WILL NOT WORRY , IF THEY SHOULD TRY TO SHOOT US ARE KILL US BY ANY MEANS,

BECAUSE IT WILL JUST GO RIGHT ON THROUGH, AND IT WILL NOT HURT US.
An EXAMPLE of this type of rule is found in Exodus 18 :13-27 KJV

BLESSED are those who take part in THAT first resurrection, where the SECOND death hath no power.
Revelation 2:11 KJV
Revelation 20:6 KJV
Revelation 20:14 KJV
Revelation 21:8 KJV

Please read Job 33

JOB 33:14 KJV
FOR GOD SPEAKETH ONCE, YEA TWICE, YET MAN PRECEIVETH IT NOT.

JOB 33: 23-26 KJV
If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his righteousness; Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.
His flesh shall be fresher than a child's; he shall return to the days of his youth:
He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.

The false church, and the ungodly, will be part of the second death.
Thus the saying;

Born twice, die ONCE, or be translated at the Rapture.
Born ONCE die twice, in the second death, by the lake of fire.
Read Jude 10- 15 KJV

May you all be blessed and Kept unto the coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
KML

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven