Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE TRIBE OF DAN AND THE ANTICHRIST (Part 2)

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Link of article or video : http://www.watch.pair.com/dan.html

Hello all,

Wow!! This really gets interesting!! We will see in this part of this study how the tribe of Dan is related to; Ham, Canaan, Palestine, the 33 degree, Saturn, Mt. Hermon, and the god Pan!! I don’t know about you, but this is just amazing to me!! I am thrilled that I looked into it, and that this study gives so much reference information that it is easily verified.

Enjoy!

############################

Part 2……..

THE LOST TRIBE OF DAN

THE EARLY JEWISH & CHRISTIAN VIEW OF THE IDENTITY OF THE ANTICHRIST
by
Janet Moser

II. CONSIDER THE LOCATIONS

A. The Land of Canaan/Palestine

1. Canaan

And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. (Genesis 9:22-25).
"Canaan...is the older name of Palestine." [Unger, p. 202]

"Canaan is the listed as the fourth son of Ham." [Unger, p. 953]

2. Palestine

a. The root words of Palestine are Peles and Heth

#6429 Pelesheth, a region of Syria:--Palestina, Palestine, Philistia, Philistine." [Strong's Concordance, "The Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary"]

1) Heth is the son of Canaan

And Canaan begat Sidon his firstborn, and Heth. (Genesis 10:150).

2) Pelles

"In the Grail tradition of Botticellis' time, the Arcadian sea-lord, Pallas, was manifest in King Pelles ... the Fisher King is sometimes Pelles (from Pallas, the ancient Bistea Neptunis of the Merovingian ancestry." [Gardner, pp. 176, 238]

b. Pales[tine] = of Phales/phallos
"...-ine, a suffix of adjectives of Greek or Latin origin, meaning 'of or pertaining to,' 'of the nature of,' 'made of,' 'like'... [Random House College Dictionary]

"...at Rome... male Pales was sometimes spoken of corresponding in some respects to Pan." [The New Encyclopedia Britannica, "Pales," p. 600]

The fire... was looked upon as the purifier, and in April every year, at the...feast of Pales, both men and cattle, for this purpose, were made to pass through the fire." [Hislop, quoting Ovid, p. 236]

"At Cyllene, Hermes was worshipped by the name of Phales - derived from Phallos - and in the image of a phallic stone. More usually...his phallic image was a herm. Originally a stone heap..." [Eliade, Encyclopedia of Religion, Phallus, p. 264]

Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake...The people shall hear, and be afraid: sorrow shall take hold on the inhabitants of Palestina...all the inhabitants of Canaan shall melt away. (Exodus 15:1,14,15).

B. The tribe of Dan's position in the camp in the wilderness

The standard of the camp of Dan shall be on the north side by their armies: and the captain of the children of Dan shall be Ahiezer the son of Ammishaddai. (Numbers 2:25a)

"...Dan became the very type of evildoing. He was placed in the north (Num. ii.25), this being the region of darkness and evil (Jer. i.14)..." [Singer, Jewish Encyclopedia ("Dan"), p. 423]

C. Territories of Dan in the land of Israel

1. By the sea

...Why did Dan remain in ships? Judges 5:17

"Dan was the last of the tribes to receive his portion, which was the smallest of the twelve. It had...a line of seacoast which seems to have led the tribes to engage in fishing in commerce..." [Unger, p. 273]
2. In the sides of the north

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: (Isaiah 14:12-13).

"Part of the tribe of Dan, unable to secure its inheritance, migrated north and captured Laish, renaming it Dan." [Atlas of the Bible Lands, p. 8]

a. Located at the 33rd degree [both latitude and longitude according to the Paris Zero Meridian]

"Prior to the adoption in 1884 of Greenwich as the international Zero Meridian, each country made use of its own. The French Zero Meridian... is still used on the official maps produced by the Institut Geographique National...[Giovanni Domenico] Cassini's meridian arc is still marked upon French maps as the Paris Zero." [Lincoln, pp. 75, 141]

Note: Using the Greenwich Zero Meridian, the northern territory of Dan lies at 35.5 degrees longitude. However, if the Paris Zero Meridian is used, having a 2.5 difference from Greenwich, Dan is found to lie at the 33rd degree longitude and latitude.

b. Located at Keter, the first sephirot on the Kabbalistic Tree of Life

"The paradisical theme park...will be marked upon a special map of 'The Spiritual Geography of the Holy Land', with sacred sites and the alignments between them and upon which a diagram of the [Kabbalistic] 'Tree of Life' is traced marking ten such sites...over the whole land of Israel..." [Genesis of Eden]

Note: Planetary positions set out upon the Tree of Life reveal the first sephirot [Keter] as the "One". [Fiedler, p. 236-37]

"Ancient myths and rites present Saturn as the god "One," the first king, and the all-encompassing Heaven man." [Talbot, p. 30]

In Chevalier, p. 734, Pan/Saturn is revealed as the All. This would place the Panias/Dan area in the Keter position. [Section III.D.3]

D. The City of Dan - Chronology and History of Baal/Pan worship

1. Laish/Leshem

And of Dan he said, Dan is a lion's whelp: he shall leap from Bashan. (Deuteronomy 33:22)/

And the coast of the children of Dan went out too little for them: therefore the children of Dan went up to fight against Leshem, and took it, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and possessed it, and dwelt therein, and called Leshem, Dan, after the name of Dan their father. This is the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Dan according to their families, these cities with their villages. Joshua 19:47-48

And they called the name of the city Dan, after the name of Dan their father, who was born unto Israel: howbeit the name of the city was Laish at the first. Judges 18:29

“Come with me from Lebanon, my spouse, with me from Lebanon: look from the top of Amana, from the top of Shenir and Hermon, from the lions' dens, from the mountains of the leopards”. (Song of Solomon 4:

"It was first a Canaanite sanctuary for the worship of Baal; perhaps Baal-Hermon (Judg.3:3; I Chron. 5:23]. It was called by the Greeks Paneas because of its cavern...dedicated to the worship of the god Pan." [Unger, p. 191]

2. Dan [1406 B.C]

And the coast of the children of Dan went out too little for them: therefore the children of Dan went up to fight against Leshem, and took it, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and possessed it, and dwelt therein, and called Leshem, Dan, after the name of Dan their father. This is the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Dan according to their families, these cities with their villages. (Joshua 19:47-4

Panias was called by the Jews "Dan" or "Mizvar Dan" (Fort of Dan). [Encyclopedia Judaica, "Banias", p. 162]

3. Dan-Jaan may indicate involvement in Pan-worship. [1017 B.C.]

Then they came to Gilead, and to the land of Tahtimhodshi; and they came to Danjaan, and about to Zidon... II Samuel 24:6
"Hebrew dan ya'an, 'Dan played a pipe', indicates that it was a suburb of Dan." [Tenney, Zondervan Pictorial Bible Dictionary, p. 199]

4. Panias/Paneas

"... later the Greeks built a shrine to Pan, the god of nature, and called the place Paneas (the city of Pan)." [Thompson, p. 1734]
"The place had been named Panias, for it served as the favorite seat of Pan, a Greek fertility god." [Pfeiffer, p. 197]

"The gods gave him the name of Pan, meaning 'All Things'...because he is a universal tendency incarnate. He was the god of All Things, doubtless indicative of the procreative current charging All Things, All Gods or All Life." [Chevalier, p. 734]

"One of the main sources of the Jordan rises in the grotto of Pan..." [Herberman, Catholic Encyclopedia, "Caesarea Philippi," p. 135]

"...the Jordan river that weaves like a snake along the eastern border of the land of Israel is named after the ancient tribe of Dan. Jordan means 'the going down of the Dan.'" [Church, p. 124]

5. Caesarea Philippi [4 B.C.]

"In 4 B.C. this area became tetrarchy of Herod's son Philippus who refounded Paneas as Caesarea Philippi." [Freedman, "Ituraea", p. 583]

"A remarkable monument, which has seen all the periods of the history of Caesarea Philippi, is the vast castle above the site of the city, built in the Syro-Greek or even Phoenician times and, after receiving additions from the Saracens and Franks, is still the most remarkable fortress in the Holy Land." [Hackett, p. 341]

From the second century the city was called "Caesarea Panias." [Singer, Jewish Encyclopedia, "Caesarea Philippi," p. 488]

6. Neronias [61-68 A.D.]

In 61 A.D. Caesarea Philippi was renamed Neronias. [Encyclopedia Judaica, "Banias", p. 162]

"Agrippa II called the city Neronias...as is proved from the city's coins..." [Hastings, "Caesarea Philippi," p. 338]

7. Caesarea Panias [2nd Century A.D.]

From the 2nd century the city is called Caesarea Panias. [Singer, Jewish Encyclopedia, "Caesarea Philippi", p. 488]

8. Banias/Paneas [4th-13th Centuries A.D.]

"Paneas then again asserts itself with Caesarea, and finally Caesarea disappears, and Paneas takes permanent possession in the Arabic form of Banias, for the Arabs have no 'p'." [Hastings, "Caesarea Philippi, p. 388]

"Under the simple name of Paneas it was the seat of a Greek bishopric in the period of the great councils, and of a Latin bishopric during the crusades." [Hackett, "Caesarea Philippi", p. 340]

9. Belinas [Bel?]
"During the crusades it was called Belinas" [Encyclopedia Judaica, "Banias," p. 162]

E. Mount Hermon
And the Amorites forced the children of Dan into the mountain: for they would not suffer them to come down to the valley. (Judges 1:34).

1. The name "Hermon" [Since Hermon represents Ham, then Pan represents his son, Canaan]

"Hermon means (Forbidden [Place])." [Encyclopedia Britannica, 15th Ed., 1987, "Hermon, Mount" p. 876]

"The interpretation of Hermon is 'anathema'..." [Jerome, "Homily 66," p. 70]

"...Hermes[']...name is Greek. The later Greek-speaking peoples did not know the name that the pre-Hellenic inhabitants had given to the god of these stone heaps; and the name...was doubtless withheld from them. Therefore, they could only refer to him as 'Hermes' from their word for 'stone heap'. In the Laconian dialect...he was known as 'Herman', He of the stone heap..." [Cavendish, p. 1289]

"On one of its three secondary peaks, there are ruins of a circular wall within which lies a heap of hewn stone, said to be remnants of a Syrian altar, possibly in honor of Baal." (cf. Jgs.3.3; I Chr.5.23)" [New Catholic Encyclopedia, "Hermon, Mount", p. 1078]

"...Thoth-Hermes...was the biblical Ham...deriving from the word Herma which relates to the 'pile of stones'." [Gardiner, Genesis of the Grail Kings, p. 219]

"The Greeks called him [Mercury] Hermes...Pan, the god of shepherds was the son of Mercury." [Burns, pp. 146-7]

2. Pre-Flood Mount Hermon

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. (Genesis 6:1,2).

For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man. (Deuteronomy 3:11)

Now these are the kings of the land, which the children of Israel smote, and possessed their land on the other side Jordan toward the rising of the sun, from the river Arnon unto mount Hermon, and all the plain on the east: . . . And the coast of Og king of Bashan, which was of the remnant of the giants, that dwelt at Ashtaroth and at Edrei, And reigned in mount Hermon, and in Salcah, and in all Bashan, unto the border of the Geshurites and the Maachathites, and half Gilead, the border of Sihon king of Heshbon. Joshua 12:1, 4-5

"...legends anterior to Gnosticism...attributed a sacred character to Mount Hermon, the supposed residence of the children of Seth at the beginning of human existence." [Doresse, p. 255]

"The Valentinians ...regarded Seth['s]...sons...to be the 'Sons of God,' who, upon Mount Hermon, led a pious and secluded life cherishing the nostalgia for paradise." [Doresse, p. 39, note 97]

"Hittite and biblical records support the use of Hermon as a dwelling place of gods. . Ritual centers were located at the foot of Hermon: Baal-gad...in the valley of Lebanon under Mount Hermon (Josh.11:17) and Baal-hermon (I Chr. 5:23)." [Freedman, "Hermon, Mount, p. 158]

"We have read in a certain apocryphal book [Enoch 6:5-8] that when the sons of God were coming down to the daughters of men, they descended upon Mount Hermon..." [Jerome, Homilly 45, p. 338]

"And the angels, the children of heaven, saw them and desired them [handsome and beautiful daughters]... and they descended into Ardos which is the summit of Hermon." [I Enoch 6:1-5, Charlesworth, Vol. I, p. 15]

3. Post-Flood Mount Hermon

"From ancient times the mountain was a place of worship, where the god H.[ermon] (perhaps called Baal-Hermon) was venerated." [Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Bible, "Hermon," p. 987]

"More than twenty temples have been surveyed on Mount Hermon and its environs. This is an unprecedented number in comparison with other regions of the Phoenician coast." [Freedman, "Hermon, Mount," p.159]

############

Did you catch all that? This is mind blowing as almost everything that is consider dark and evil is associated with this tribe! Is it any wonder that the early Christians and Jews thought that the Antichrist would come from this tribe? I for one can see that they were right on!! That leads me to wonder, if they were so correct about this, maybe they are right about all their other conclusions.

Patti C.

More to come in Part 3……..

Re: THE TRIBE OF DAN AND THE ANTICHRIST (Part 2)

It is scripturally true that the Tribe of Dan was omitted from the list of the 144,000 of Revelation. All that is said in this article backs up the many studies that I have also done on this tribe.

The real wisdom lies in being able to separate these of the Synagogue of Satan from those that did follow Jesus Christ;even mixing in marriage with the Gentiles and those that still await the day when their blinders will be removed and they will see Him for who He is. II Corin. 14-16.

That is a given fact and will not happen until the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled, as Bruce Warner, the Scripturalist has often quoted.

To put Gentiles into the category of the 144,000 is a distortion of the Biblical Word of God and to put the True Hebrews into the same basket of the Luciferians is like having blinders on ones own eyes.

This is a very good teaching.

gerlinda

Re: THE TRIBE OF DAN AND THE ANTICHRIST (Part 2)

Thank you Gerlinda for your insightful comments on this study. I was happy to see that it was as interesting to others as it was to me.

May I also add here:

I am so relieved to hear that your husband is doing well after such a scary health situation. The power of prayer is awesome, and sometimes the Lord uses such situations to work miracles in hearts and relationships. May He continue to bless you and yours with healing and reunite your family in His Love.

Your Sister in Christ,
Patti C.