Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Blame Game

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/featured/phillips/phillips216.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

The Blame Game

By Grant Phillips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to have a quarter for every time our current President has said something to the effect of “It’s Bush’s fault.” From the beginning of time we have had the tendency to blame someone else for our failures instead of “manning up.”

Eve blamed the serpent for disobeying God and eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Adam not only blamed the woman for causing him to eat from the tree, he even blamed God for creating the woman and giving her to him. I suppose if God hadn’t created her in the first place, Adam would not have eaten from the forbidden tree. Yeah, right. It has been this way all down through time, and we are no different today. Blame someone else.

Take a stroll through our justice system in this country and see how often you hear the defendant blaming their predicament on someone or something else. It’s their parents fault. They had a bad home life. It was the fault of their environment. They have a mental problem. They haven’t been loved enough. Ad nauseam.

Now let’s cross the street and mosey on over to the political arena. This crowd has “let’s blame someone else” down to a science. A common joke is, “How can you tell when a politician is lying?” The answer is, “When their lips are moving.” Unfortunately, that isn’t far from the truth. I have come to the point with politicians that I probably do not believe 90% of what they say, and doubt the remaining 10%.

It really doesn’t matter where you tread in our society; the blame game can be found everywhere. Think about it. What is the first bad thing a young child learns? They learn to lie and blame someone else. “My brother did it.” “My sister did it.” “The dog ate my lesson.”

In the work place is another ripe field for blaming others. “Oh, I didn’t put that dent in the fender.” “The other employee gave me the wrong information.” “They told me to do it.”

Here are a few choice ones: “I don’t know how I got pregnant.” “I don’t know how I got drunk. He must have slipped something in my drink.” “They talked me into it.” “You said it was okay.” Oh well, let’s move on.

Surely we have caught on by now that blaming someone else is telling a lie. Two sins are committed simultaneously; lying and passing the blame to another.

In our society there are plenty of judges and jurors who will overlook the evil that stands before them and believe a sob story. There are plenty of taxpayers who are ignorant and naïve enough to believe a politician’s words, as long as they are of the same party. There are plenty of spineless parents who will believe their child can do no wrong.

Let’s go back to Adam and Eve and look at their forbidden tree episode again. What happened? Did God just brush it off? Not hardly. Let us read Genesis 3:14-19 and see what happened.

“And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.”

I don’t see God, as Judge, letting anyone off with a lighter sentence, a “slap on the wrist” you might say. The blame game, or passing the buck, just didn’t work.

It isn’t going to work at the final judgment either. This judgment is called the White Throne judgment. Every person standing before God on that day will be guilty. The purpose of the White Throne judgment is not to determine their guilt, but their degree of punishment throughout eternity; the sentencing in other words.

I thank God that He provided a way for all who will to avoid the White Throne judgment. That way was provided via His Son, Jesus the Christ.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)

All who have put their faith in Jesus will only receive His love for eternity, and will never experience His judgment.

Undoubtedly many, if not most, at the White Throne judgment will make an attempt at the blame game, just as Adam and Eve did in the very beginning, but it won’t work. I repeat they will not be standing before God to determine their guilt. They are already guilty if they have rejected Jesus. They will be there only to hear their sentence and then will be carried off into eternity to serve an eternal sentence without God.

But you say, what about the heathen? I’ve heard that quite often. Please read Romans 1:18-2:16 to hear what God says. That is His answer concerning the heathen and all others who refuse His Son.

Why don’t you make a decision today to stop making excuses? Simply recognize that you are lost and need Jesus in your life. Without Him, you will be standing before the Supreme God of Heaven awaiting sentencing. However, if you put your faith in His Son Jesus now, you will not be standing before God as a defendant, but you will be standing with God as His own child, without any judgment, because Jesus stood in your place.

There will be no attorneys at this judgment. There will be no jurors. There will be no plea bargains. There will be no excuses. There will only be each defendant, one at a time, standing before Jesus, who is God and Judge. The Son of God can be your Judge or He can be your Savior. Which will He be for you?

Grant Phillips

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven