Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE 144,000, THE LAST GREAT DAY, AND THE THIRD SEAL

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Link of article or video : http://www.godfire.net/eby/rev-101_print.html

Hello all,

I am continuing on with studies related to the revelations I was recently given. The more I look into the connections between the 144,000 (manifest Sons of God), the Latter Rain and the Last Great Day, the more I am convinced this is important. I am also finding how this timing is playing into the opening of the third seal, and the rider on the Black Horse.

Rev 6:5
"And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand."

Rev 6:6
"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the OIL and the WINE."

There is going to be an economic collapse that will encompass the WHOLE WORLD. It will start in America and all the other countries will fall like dominoes. It will take place on all continents, all 7 mountains on which the ***** of Babylon sits. This is a global destruction, just like in the Days of Noah. Babylon is a world wide system, and it is about to Fall.

The oil and the wine, mentioned in Rev. 6:6 are the 144,000 complete number of Spiritual Israel, the manifest Sons of God that will be sealed and will stand before the Throne of God and carry out the Great Commission on the earth during the short time (3 1/2 years) that Satan is loosed from the bottomless pit. The four winds are held back, and the Sons of God sealed just before this economic crash, just like it is stated....hurt not the oil or the wine.

This happens before the rider on the fourth horse, that brings Hell and Death. Who brought Hell and Death upon the earth? Why Satan, of course!! He was defeated by Christ at the Cross and bound, but now his head wound has healed, and he will once again ride forth, for a short time. Interesting to note here, that the horses of the 4th seal are pale green, and comet Ison is appearing in just that color.

Finding that the Last Great Day, also called the feast of Conclusion, is falling, this year, at a time right before so many other disasters are forecast, plainly makes it a day to really take notice of. Everything becomes clearer when we really look at what is written in the Bible and plainly seen, and not look for something like a pre tribulation escape....it is not there!! Yet, the sealing of God's people is plainly there, and it IS related to this all important Day!!

The following article is a very good one that ties these events together and helps give us a clearer picture of their importance. We all know that time is short, we can all feel the pressure and the need to get the Truth out there. I know because this is definitely what is happening with me. I most likely will become bolder as time gets shorter, so please search your hearts and see if what I am conveying rings true.

############################################

THE SEALING OF THE 144,000

J. PRESTON EBY

God has a precise order for every man and every thing to be set free and restored into the truth, the life, and the purpose of God. Here it is clear that the religious realm of Christianity (Jezebel) is released first! This is a great harvest! The 144,000 are the firstfruits of Christ’s full redemption (Rev. 14:4). This harvest principle reveals the order of God in the restoration of all things — God has an order and there is a progression in His great program of redemption, reconciliation, and the restitution of all things. The next part of the harvest (after the firstfruits) is the big harvest, not the full harvest in the end of the year, but the complete “wheat” harvest that comes after the waving of the firstfruits.

These are people uniquely His “out of” every nation, kindred, people, and tongue. The Greek word is ek meaning out of. This is the full redemption of the church which is God’s “called out” people out from among the nations (Acts 15:14). God will restore His people who have been held captive in religious Babylon! And that is the first thing on His agenda following the manifestation of the sons of God! The firstfruits of His redemption are the sons of God. Next in order is the church. Then the salvation of all nations. After the salvation of the nations shall come the gradual resurrection and restoration of every man who has lived and died from Adam all the way through the ages. And finally, the restoration of all spirits and all worlds and all realms throughout the endless vastnesses of infinity!

John described the great multitude of saints this way: “These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple: and He that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes” (Rev. 7:14-17).

Surely this passage describes the blessing of God to come upon His people! They are coming out of great tribulation, which is in this case the judgment sent upon the woman Jezebel presented in chapter two of the Revelation. They are being chastised of their Father for their spiritual harlotry in the land of spiritual Babylon, and through this process their “robes” are washed and made white in the blood of the Lamb. Thank God, John sees a great multitude that has come out of great tribulation.

A wonderful transformation has taken place in them through the process of the great tribulation! They have now “washed their robes” and have “made them white in the blood of the Lamb.” Their robes weren’t always white! Before their “great tribulation” their robes were soiled, stained, spotted, dirty, polluted, and filthy! They were truly God’s people, but were not yet washed from the defilement of religion and religious systems! As a result of their going through that great tribulation, God’s purpose is accomplished in their lives.

These are the redeemed of God who have washed their robes from the defilement of the false doctrines, empty rituals, blinding traditions, fleshly methods, and carnal programs of the church systems of man. White robes in the book of Revelation denote “the righteous acts of the saints” (Rev. 19:8). It is the righteousness of Christ with which they are clothed, resulting in righteous, truly spiritual acts manifested out of their lives upon this earth. All of them have endured the strippings, purgings, prunings, threshings, refinings, and purifying dealings of God and have been thoroughly chastened and corrected by the Father. They are seen coming out of this great tribulation waving palm branches of victory and praise to God! They are now a righteous people, and they are a joyful, praising people! The Lord has led them through the processings of His Spirit, separating from them all the garbage of religion, making them pure and righteous in the sight of God.

Cleansed and purified by the Lamb, they are transformed and brought very near to His throne of love, grace, and power! By this work of spiritual cleansing, they are given access to the throne zone — not to sit on the throne, but to stand “before” the throne where they do not reign, but they “serve” God by worshipping Him day and night in His temple. He that sitteth on the Father’s throne (the overcomers) dwells among them. Because the Christ body dwells among them, these delivered saints from the old order church systems of the world shall never hunger or thirst again, for the Lord will now feed them and fill them with true spiritual food, the heavenly manna they were deprived of at the tables of Babylon; and they shall drink from the fountain of full and abundant life. There is now a flow of life, a reality of life, which has satisfied the very depths of their being. They do not look for another. They do not fantasize about another. They have found Him whom their soul loveth and He is more than enough!

Neither shall the sun smite them anymore, for they are now called out of the outer court where they formerly dwelt, where the sun shines, into the secret and covered place of the most High, in the inner sanctuary of His presence. God will eliminate all sorrow and wipe all tears from their eyes; no more travailing and weeping for more of God, for they shall now at last be satisfied! They no longer have any inner turmoil, for all the tears are gone. As Ricky Evans has pointed out, “The word ‘tear’ comes from dakru which means ‘an inward cry that cannot be heard audibly, inner turmoil.’ It speaks of those dissatisfactions, those longings, that warfare which goes on within us, while we keep a smile on our face and don’t let anyone know our deep dark secrets. God’s life, His presence, the reality of His person, wipes away those cries, removes the inner turmoil.”

Some may think that because this multitude stand “before the throne” they must be up in heaven someplace, instead of being a people upon earth. We must remember, however, that the scene is symbolic and spiritual, and therefore has nothing to do with physical location! If it is on earth that they wash their robes and make them white in the blood of the Lamb, why should it not be on earth that they wear them? If they come out of great tribulation on earth, why should they not carry their palms on earth also? The palms bespeak of praise! They are “before the throne” and it is here on earth that the apostle says, “Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need” (Heb. 4:16).

The great multitude is a people, the Lord’s people, long held in the dark clutches of horrible darkness in religious Babylon, the carnal, man-made church systems, now set free through the ministry of the manifest sons of God, and ushered out of the feasts of Passover and Pentecost, on into the glory of the feast of Tabernacles.

One point indeed ought to be carefully kept in view. The great multitude all has “palms in their hands” (Rev. 7:9). The palms in the hands of the great multitude are not the palms of victory in any earthly contest, but the palms of the feast of Tabernacles, and it is upon the thought of that feast the scene is molded. The feast of Tabernacles, it will be remembered, was at once the last, the highest, and the most joyful of all the festivals of Israel! It fell in the month of October, when the harvest not only of grain, but of wine and oil, had been gathered in, and when, therefore, all the labors of the year were past.

Even this was not all, for we know that in the later period of their history, the house of Judah connected the feast of Tabernacles with the brightest anticipations of the future as well as with the most joyful memories of the past. They beheld in it the promise of the Spirit, the great gift of the coming age; and that they might give full expression to this anticipation, they sent on the eighth, or the last and great day of the feast, a priest to the pool of Siloam with a golden urn, that he might fill it from the pool, and, bringing it up to the temple, might pour it on the altar.

This is the part of the ceremonial alluded to at the point when the joy of the people reached its highest point, and we read that “In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. But this spake He of the Spirit, which they that believe on Him should receive” (Jn. 7:37-39). These words rang and echoed down the streets of Jerusalem as the crowds gathered around the priest when he brought the water from the pool, and they waved their lulabs — small branches of palm trees, the same palms referred to as being waved by the great multitude!

The courts of the temple vibrated with their glad song, “With joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation” (Isa. 12:3). Ah, the great multitude wave the palms of joy and praise unto God! They draw living water out of the wells of salvation, out of the depths of the Spirit which they have received! This is the Spirit beyond Pentecost, this is the church, the vast multitudes of the redeemed, through the ministry of the sons of God, brought into THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES! Oh, the wonder of it! Isn’t it wonderful!

########################################

I ,for one, do have a joy about this world coming to an end as I have never in my whole life felt that this world was my home. When I was two and three years old I used to tell my mother that I wanted to go Home!! She would always answer that I was home, but that did not matter, I knew this was not my real Home.

When I was Born Again in 1978, the first thing the Lord showed me was that these were the end times, and He also showed me that I would evangelize up until the very end, and I promised Him then, that I would be on the last bus out. This is all coming back to me now, as I lost site of those things over the years. I was taught untruth by the very people who are to show us the truth, by preachers and teachers of God's Word. Yet, now, that I have been finding out for myself, and have made my relationship with Jesus my top priority, so much truth is flooding back, and new truth is being revealed.

Now, I know what the last bus out means!! What good would we do for the Kingdom of God if we all just disappeared at the time that He needs us the most!! We will do greater works than He did because it will be like having seven hundred million Sons of God all over the world, in every place on the planet to witness, minister, and bring in more souls for the Lord than in any time in human history. Of course He will do this through us as we will be just like Him. That is what the Sealing is all about!

How arrogant we are to think that during this most crucial time we will be whisked away to heaven to rest and be comforted, while our brothers and sister and all the people Jesus loves are in hell on earth!! That is not the Gospel of Christ, that is not the Truth!

I guess it is no surprise, that millions that call themselves members of the body of Christ were not willing to live for Him, so they certainly are not going to be willing to die for Him. No wonder it will only be a third of all known "Christians" that will be sealed. We need to stop worrying if we are worthy enough to be raptured, and start worrying if we are worthy enough to be sealed.

Let us stand up and say "YES LORD, USE ME!!! Instead of escaping the most important purpose of our lives, and eternal souls.

What rewards do you think we deserve for looking forward to a Great Escape!! The Lord plainly tells us that His jewels are those who stand for Him and His Kingdom to the very END OF THE RACE!! We are on the last leg of the race, the finish line is in sight, this is not the time to be looking to save our lives in this world, or to be taken out of the battle. Please think about this, and search your hearts and see if you are willing to be a Warrior for our Lord.

I am a watchman on the wall, and I am warning about this and I pray that someone will take heed, as it is important and is about to happen.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING...THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE!!!

Your sister in Christ,

Patti C.

Re: THE 144,000, THE LAST GREAT DAY, AND THE THIRD SEAL

BUMP