Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OUT OF THE SILENCE, REVELATION

Hello all,

This letter has been so very difficult for me to write. I have never had such a problem sharing what the Lord has been showing me, until this past 2 weeks. Each time I felt that I was ready to start writing, I could not do so. I know now that there were so many more pieces of this puzzle that had to be put in place before I understood the whole picture, that the Lord instructed me to remain silent and watch, listen and study more before putting this information out there.

Needless to say, all that listening, studying and watching was to confirm what He was showing me. One of the other reasons that I have been having such a hard time with this is my reluctance to deal with specific times and dates. I am not a date setter, and really do not want that kind of responsibility. So, I do not usually ask the Lord about specific timing on events. Yet in this instance I was given a certain date, and this date is one that has been in my heart for a long time, not knowing why it seemed so very important to me, until now.

This all began on October 6th. I had a urgent need to pray, as I felt something really big was about to happen and I sought the Lord as to what this was, and when it was to happen. I prayed intensely and then was instructed to open the Bible and was given the number 14, as to read the 14th verse of whatever chapter I opened to. I opened to the 8th chapter of the Book of Nehemiah and found verse 14, here is what is said:

Neh 8:14

"And they found written in the law which the LORD had commanded by Moses, that the children of Israel should dwell in booths in the feast of the seventh month:"

Immediately after reading the verse, I heard a voice in my spirit say, "The Last Great Day ". Of course I knew the Feast of Tabernacles was what was being spoken of here, and then the separate feast on the 8th day. Ever since I started to study the feasts of the Lord, this appointed time of the Last Great Day has held a special interest for me. When I still believed in a pre trib rapture, I thought this day would be the one, I had even written posts about it and how it points to the best appointed time for the rapture event.

So, now I had this information about when this something big was going to happen.

Season...Feast of the Ingathering
Day...the Last Great Day

I then needed to find out when the true date for this day was this year. I then went on line and checked into the true Hebrew date, which is different then what the general public sees it to be. Here is what I found from this website:

http://thefeastoftabernacles.com/the-creators-calendar/

"Well, this year (2013) if the New Moon is sighted on Sunday, October 6th, (the first expected date) then the 15th day of the seventh month (Tishri) will be on October 21st, (starting the evening before at sunset) Therefore, the seven days will be complete on the 27th, and the last great day (or the 8th day) is expected on October 28th. Of course, it may not be sighted till a day later, Oct 7th, if so, each of those days are one day later."
############

Remember, this is Oct 6th, so at the time that I was praying and seeking the Lord, the siting of the new moon had not happened yet. I did not find out until the next day, Oct.7, the following information from this website:

whenisthenewmoon.com

New Moon Sighted In Israel – Seventh Biblical Hebrew Month (Tishri)

by Mark Harris on October 6, 2013

Shalom Everyone!

On Sunday evening, October 6, 2013 the new moon was sighted in the Land of Israel!! Happy Yom Teruah/Feast of Trumpets! The Feast of Trumpets will begin From Sunset on Sunday, October 6 to Sunset on Monday, October 7th.

Sighted From: Israel

Date Sighted: Sunday, October 6, 2013

Time First Sighted: 6:23 pm -Jerusalem Time

Sighted by: Yoel Halevi, David Cachicas, and two other witnesses by the side of YAFFA GATE !
############

This meant that the Last Great Day would fall on October 28th, 21 days after the Feast of Trumpets. So, now I had a date, to go along with the season and day of the feast.

Season...Feast of the Ingathering
Day...the Last Great Day
Date: October 28th

Okay, I now know that something of major importance is going to happen on this day, and I was about to share this information, and see if anyone else was getting this same information from the Lord, and see if they knew what was going to happen. But, the Lord said "no, wait and discover for yourself what I am showing you."

For two days I prayed and asked for Scripture to guide me. I did not receive anymore verses pertaining to the date, or what exactly was going to happen, but instead He began to show me the state of the majority of Christians at this time, and what seemed to be a warning to all believers. I am going to include those verses here, to give the full picture of what was being revealed to me. The following verses speak of Truth and purity.

Tts 1:14
"Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth."

Tts 1:15
"Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."

Tts 1:16
"They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. "

##############

Two days later He gave me these verses. Mind you, all this time I am seeing all the signs being posted about the government shut down, the fireballs and comet Ison, not to mention watching videos about keeping the Faith and being ready for these coming dark times, spiritually. These verses speak mightily about the condition of most people at this time, and how most are not having a close relationship with the Lord.

Romans 2:16
'In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."

Romans 3:16-22
"Destruction and misery are in their ways: And the way of peace have they not known: There is no fear of God before their eyes."

Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
###########

After reading these verses suddenly I was given the words 'Latter rain, and Pentecost'. And just as suddenly it dawned on me what the Lord was showing me! Knowing there is no pre-trib rapture, and knowing that the Lord was going to seal and protect His people through the Tribulation, and knowing that His people are Spiritual Israel, and knowing that makes us the 144,000 that are sealed to preach the everlasting Gospel during the Tribulation of the Last Days, it all added up and I knew what I was being shown.

What is going to occur on this Last Great Day? The sealing of the 144,000! My next step was to find out how the Last Great Day and the sealing of the 144,000 are related. What I found out just amazed me! They are very much related and I believe that this is what is going to happen on that day, the Church, Spiritual Israel will be sealed, a miraculous protection and connection will be established between the Lord and His people.

I found a couple wonderful studies on this. This was one piece of the puzzle that I was not sure about until this all happened to me. I was sure that His people are the 144,000 and I was sure that we were going to be sealed and protected before the earth was hurt by devastating damage beyond comprehension, and before the mark of the Beast is enforced. I was not sure how or when this was going to take place until the Lord showed me all this.

Also, the timing is amazing once I started to look at it. Tonight, October 18 is a rare lunar eclipse, that is 10 DAYS before the Last Great Day. The Last Great Day is 21 DAYS after the Feast of Trumpets, and then October 28th is 10 DAYS before some false flag event planned for November 7th!! On top of all that, I have come to believe that the Second Coming will happen in the Spring of 2017, so from this Fall until the Spring of 2017 is three and one half years!

Yet even more amazing is the information I found that ties the sealing of the 144,000 to the Last Great Day. This letter is just the preface to that information which I will be posting to show this incredible relationship.

I have been silent until the Lord showed me what I was to find out next. I am reluctant to share this as it has a date related to it, and as I said before, I do not like date setting. It is possible that it will not happen this year, but I feel it will. I believe that what most are seeing as a pretribulation Rapture is actually a pretribulation Sealing of the called and chosen...the 144,000, the manifestation of the Sons of God. The third of God's People that have been tried by fire and purified. Interesting note here, I found out that there are two billion Christians in this world, and when we divide that number by 3, it comes out to about 700,000,000. Could the complete number of 144,000 actually be seven hundred million?

I know this is a major revelation, and one that I will spend a great deal of time on showing and proving biblically. I just wanted to start with this personal letter, that explains what I have been led to see, and the process that led me to where I am right now.

I will post studies separately and also on this thread, just in case anyone is interested in how I have arrived at these conclusions.

Behold! He comes quickly!!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Re: OUT OF THE SILENCE, REVELATION

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Link of article or video : http://www.messianicgentiles.blogspot.com/2009/06/last-great-day

THE LAST GREAT DAY/ FEAST OF CONCLUSION

( ...continuation of my post entitled OUT OF THE SILENCE, REVELATION)

Hello all,

This is the first article I am posting about the relationship between the sealing of the 144,000 and The Last Great Day. There is much good information here that explains how these events are connected, and also good biblical support to back up this relationship.

THE LAST GREAT DAY (HASHANA RABBAH...FEAST OF CONCLUSION)

The last day of the Feast of Tabernacles is called so because it was on that day that King Solomon dedicated the Temple to Yahveh. It takes place on Tishri 22. An extraordinary event took place on the Last Great Day of the Feast Of Tabernacles. Let’s have a look at:

2Ch 7:1

Now when Solomon had made an end of praying, the fire came down from heaven, and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; and the glory of the LORD filled the house.

2Ch 7:2

And the priests could not enter into the house of the LORD, because the glory of the LORD had filled the LORD'S house.

2Ch 7:3

And when all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of the LORD upon the house, they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the pavement, and worshipped, and praised the LORD, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

Needless to say, anyone living in the entire world would have heard all about this last and greatest day event.

Years later we see John explain about Jesus entering the Temple on the Last Day of Tabernacles.

John 7:37-38 " on the last day, the great [day] of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. “He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.’”

We must keep in mind that for centuries the people had been celebrating the Last Great Day, anticipating some spectacular event to take place when the Glory Of the Lord returns. They didn’t realize that Jesus Himself did return on this day prior to His death and resurrection. The people were expecting the Lord's glory to return but missed the forest for the trees. They missed the fact that Jesus was the actual glory of Yah in human form. The glory had returned to the Temple.

THE LATER OUTPOURING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

John 7:1-44 we have the account of when Messiah went up to the Temple for Sukkot. We find Him in the Temple courts teaching the people in verse 14 and 28. Even though Sukkot lasted eight days, the seventh day was the climax, and was called "Hashana Rabbah," and means, "The Great Hosanna." Hashana Rabbah dates back to the time of the Maccabees (165 BC). Sukkot was the time of the latter rains, and was the subject of great prayer and concern. Since the Israelite crops depended on rain, ceremonies were instituted to assure the people that Yahveh would grant it in abundance. The ceremonies associated with Hashana Rabbah are closely related to the later out pouring of rain, which was necessary for a successful spring harvest.

THE WATER LIBATION CEREMONY

Throughout the seven days of Sukkot a special priest carried water in a gold pitcher from the Pool of Siloam to be poured into a basin at the foot of the altar by the high priest. It symbolized prayer for rain, as spoken of in Joel 2:23, which begins the next day on Sh'mini Atzeret. The last great day, Hashana Rabbah, the priests marched around the altar seven times carrying willow branches. On the seventh circuit around the altar the priests would beat their willow branches until the leaves fell off.

The high priest would pour out the water while some priests blew gold trumpets, while others sang songs. The worshippers would also be chanting the Hallel (Ps. 113-118) and waving their lulavs. The Mishnah said that he who had never seen this ceremony...had never seen true joy (Jewish New Testament Commentary, page 179).
It was at the climax of this joyous ceremony that Messiah stood up and cried, John 7:37-38 "If anyone is thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Whoever puts his trust in Me, as scripture says, rivers of living water will flow form his inmost being.”

The people were rejoicing and celebrating in the fact that Yah would send the latter rains. Then Messiah stood up and cried, “if anyone puts their trust in Me, rivers of living water will flow from their innermost being”. Yeshua was implying that He was the Living Water sent from Yah that they had all been praying for, for centuries.

With this in mind, it gives us a much greater depth and understanding of the text. Messiah's statement echoes an earlier statement He made to the woman at the well (John 4:13-14). John gives the interpretation of Messiah's statement and refers to it as a latter time when the Spirit would be poured out on those who believed (John 7:39). Acts 2:1-4 the Holy Spirit was poured out on believers at Shavuot (Pentecost). Just as the Israelites needed the latter rains for the spring harvest, they also needed the early spring rains for the fall harvest. When the Holy Spirit was poured out during Shavuot, it fulfilled the type for the early rains.

Now we are looking forward to a time when the Holy Spirit will again be poured out on Believers in a fulfillment of the latter rains. If you think Pentecost was a glorious manifestation of the Holy Spirit, just wait until the latter outpouring of the Holy Spirit on Hashana Rabbah. Isa. 12:3 says, "With joy shall you draw water from the wells of salvation." The Hebrew word for "salvation" is Yeshuwah (Strong's, #3444). Those who put their trust in Yeshua the Messiah will draw living water from His well. Yeshua Messiah is our Yeshuwah (salvation).

Yeshua came as the former rain and will come back as the latter rain. Hosea 6:3 “Then shall we know, if we follow on to know Yah His going forth is prepared as the morning; and He shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.”

The church is sealed by God. This guarantees their safety in the midst of the world that is being plagued and shaken by the righteous God.

We must now ask, just who is sealed?

John did not actually see the throng of people who had this seal on their forehead; he "heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed a hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel," Rev. 7:4.

According to the Dispensationalists who divide the Bible into various epochs or periods, the Israel of the Old Testament is obviously intended. They refer this event to the saving of the nation of Israel.

Many serious objections must be raised against this view.
First the literal twelve tribes are not intended because the list excludes two tribes, viz. Ephraim and Dan. Besides Joseph is mentioned as a tribe, which he never had except through has two sons Ephraim and Manasses. Judah is mentioned first rather than Reuben who was the oldest and therefore is mentioned first in other lists, e.g. Numbers 1. No one is willing to make the 12,000 a literal figure as if each tribe had exactly the same number of people saved, a fact which would be contradicted by history. The emphasis here is rather upon the spiritual house of Israel.

The Israel of the Old Testament is here representative of the people of God of all ages as they are redeemed in Jesus Christ. Judah is mentioned first because it was out of Judah that Christ was to be born, cf. Gen. 49:10, "The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be." Secondly, throughout the New Testament, "Israel" is referred to as the church of all ages. Consider Matt. 2:6 where Christ is presented as a "Governor, that shall rule my people Israel," a reference to the entire church of all ages.

Similarly Rom. 11:26, "So all Israel shall be saved" is a reference to the entire church, the children of lsrael according to election and the church of our day, Jew and Gentile. These same children are identified as the children of Abraham (Rom. 9:6), an obvious reference not to the natural seed of Abraham, but the spiritual seed.

Here they are properly called, "servants of our God," Rev. 7:3.

Thirdly, if those sealed referred entirely to the Jews of the nation of Israel, there would be little significance in proclaiming this to the Seven Churches of Asia Minor (Rev. 1:1-8). These churches included Jews and Gentiles who had been drawn together by the power of the gospel. To them comes this vision, the tidings of good news.

Consequently, to each of us who are called by the gospel unto a living faith in Jesus Christ comes the good news: we are sealed by the living God and all the tribulations that must come to pass in order to bring our Lord Jesus Christ upon the clouds of heaven, shall not separate us from the love of our God, Rom. 8:33.39.

Finally, this same truth is borne out in the significance of the numbers themselves.

Numbers have revelatory significance in Scripture. The total of 144,000 is the product of 3 x 3 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10. Three is the number of God triune. Four is the number of man as he reaches out into the vast span of the earth (four directions, four corners). Three times four speak of the power of the three over the four, or God's power over man, hence 12. Consider God's power over the life of Israel as represented by the 12: Twelve sons of Jacob formed the twelve tribes, twelve stones in the Jordan after the miraculous crossing, Elijah took twelve stones for the altar on which the fire of God descended, there were twelve gates to the temple, etc.

The number ten in Scripture conveys the idea of completion, the full and perfect extension. Thus the ten plagues on Egypt formed the complete expression of God's wrath upon them; the ten virgins in the parable of Christ represented complete humanity of which five were wise and five were foolish. The extension of 10 x 10 x 10 indicates the sum total of all the twelves from generation to generation as they are brought into the church throughout the history of the world.

If we put this together, we can understand that in the Old Testament the 3 x 4 was represented in the 12 tribes of Israel. In the New Testament the 3 x 4 was represented in the 12 disciples of Christ. By multiplying them together we have the product of the two as God unites them in Jesus Christ, both Jew and Gentile are saved by the blood of Christ (Eph. 2:11-22). This product multiplied by 10 then indicates to us that God will gather His church from all the generations of the earth, as long as the earth continues, He will gather unto Himself all His people, the complete number of every generation until all things shall be realized in the return of Jesus Christ.

This then is the gospel of great comfort to the people of God, whether Jew or Gentile: we are sealed by God Himself on the basis of the blood of Jesus Christ by the working of the Holy Spirit. We have the certification that though God subjects the wicked to terrible judgments, His mercy is always upon us as He draws us nearer and nearer unto Himself. In His hands we shall rest safe and content.

Those that are sealed shall surely be saved. Already in the later part of this chapter we are directed to lift up our eyes beyond the church that militantly struggles in this world and see her as she is redeemed in the blood of the Lamb, "After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Iamb, clothed with white robes and palms in their hands. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne and unto the Lamb," Rev. 7:9, 10. These are further described in Rev. 14:1ff., "And I looked, and lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Sion, and with him a hundred and forty and four thousand having his Father's name written in their foreheads... and they sung as it were a new song before the throne."

The kingdom of heaven is reserved for all those who are sealed. Are you one? Now you understand how to answer that question don't you? You recognize that all the 144,000 confess that they are not living for a great kingdom of peace on this earth, their eye of faith is directed to the new heavens and new earth. They do not live for themselves and seek the praise of men, they recognize that they are dead in sin and unworthy of the least of God's blessings. Their great joy is being sealed by the blood of Jesus Christ and thus made worthy through Him. Finally, those who are sealed have but one purpose in this life and in that which is to come. They desire to praise God, everlastingly to shout forth the greatness of our God who hath saved us in the blood of the Lamb. If this is your confession, do not doubt, but that you are sealed unto that great day.

But God promises to protect His people during this terrible time in prophetic history, though they will suffer. The promise in Revelation 6:6 reads: “And see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.” The oil and the wine are symbolic of God’s people, the Remnant, who will not be hurt during the upcoming time of trouble.

It is to the obedient that the promise of Isaiah 33:16 applies. The Bible says: “He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.” It’s by this promise that “the children of God will live, when the earth shall be wasted with famine they shall be fed.

And Psalms 37:19 assures us: “They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.” And it’s to this time of distress that the prophet Habakkuk prophesied as he was given special insight concerning this period. His words express the faith of the church during this time.

Turn to Habakkuk 3:17. The prophet says: “Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.” The context for Habakkuk is in the “day of trouble” as verse 16 tells us and this entire vision is associated with “horses” in verse 15. Surely, the seventh chapter of Revelation speaks of those who will not be hurt during the time of trouble that is coming. It speaks of a sealed people, God’s people, the 144,000, who will endure terrible conflicts on their way to heaven.

Let’s go now to REVELATION 7:1: AND AFTER THESE THINGS I SAW FOUR ANGELS STANDING ON THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, HOLDING THE FOUR WINDS OF THE EARTH, THAT THE WIND SHOULD NOT BLOW ON THE EARTH, NOR ON THE SEA, NOR ON ANY TREE.

Literal events are being described here in Revelation 7:1, but in symbolic terms. The number four is symbolic of worldwide conditions. In Ezekiel 7:2 the Bible says: “Also, thou son of man, thus SEALING saith the Lord God unto the land of Israel; an end, the end is coming upon the four corners of the land.” This text is speaking about the end of the world. The end has come upon our planet just like in the days of Noe and this is a worldwide message.

The number four has always stood for something that is worldwide or universal in Bible prophecy. And so when the Scriptures speak of “four angels,” it’s referring to all the heavenly messengers that God has appointed to minister to man’s salvation. When the Bible speaks of “four corners,” it’s referring to the entire world. There are not just four corners on planet Earth. When the Scripture speaks of “four winds,” it’s referring, in a symbolic way, to the blowing of the winds of political strife throughout the entire world.

The symbol of the “four winds” has always represented warfare, battle, turmoil, strife and unrest among the nations of the world. In Daniel 7:2 the Bible says: “...And behold, the four winds of heaven strove upon the great sea.” The “sea” in Scripture imagery stands for the populace, the mere unorganized mass of mankind. (See Revelation 17:15). And what Daniel is seeing in vision are the winds of political strife blowing on the great mass of humanity. (Jeremiah 49:36; 25:31-33).

###########################

I am continuing to study into these recent personal revelations from the Lord. As of now, this is what I am being shown:

The 144,000 are the 'manifest Sons of God', the one third of God's people that are supernaturally sealed at the beginning of the last days Great Tribulation. They will go forth to preach the everlasting Gospel to the ends of the earth, and thus fulfill the Great Commission. This sealing will take place on a very special and unique feast of the Lord, and this feast is the Last Great Day.

If anyone else out there is getting this kind of information at this time I would be very interested in knowing about what the Lord is showing you. Please let me know, as I feel this is very important and needs to be shared, as time is short.

May We all be found worthy to part of this most glorious event.

Patti C.

Link of article or video : http://www.revelationofjesus.net/...p=04_sealing...the-latter-rain

IN HEAVEN WHILE ON EARTH

( ...continuation of my post entitled OUT OF THE SILENCE, REVELATION)

Hello all,

The following article is about how the sealing of the 144,000 is the Latter Rain promised God's people in the end of days. Please ignore the icons that just appeared on this message and won't go away.

THE SEALING OF THE 144,000 AND THE LATTER RAIN

The sealing of the 144,000 will be a mass outpouring of the Holy Spirit, similar (but on a much greater scale) to what happened on the Day of Pentecost. “When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit” (Acts 2:1-4).

The experiences of the Day of Pentecost and the similar but greater outpouring at the end of time are the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecies concerning the Former and the Latter Rain.

“For He has given you the former rain faithfully, and He will cause the rain to come down for you— the Former Rain, and the Latter Rain” (Joel 2:23).

In Palestine the “former rain” came in October and allowed the newly planted seeds to sprout and take root. They would grow slowly through the winter despite setbacks from storms and frost, but in March the “latter rain” would come, drenching the earth and giving the moisture needed to bring the plants to maturity for the harvest. The Former Rain represents the outpouring of the Holy Spirit at the Day of Pentecost that established the Christian Church. Throughout the long “winter” of church history the Church has continued to grow and expand despite the “storms” that have beset her.

But in the “latter days” God will send the “latter rain”— a great outpouring of the Holy Spirit that will bring the Church to maturity.

This experience will come when God’s people seek His Spirit and power with the same determination that the disciples did before the Day of Pentecost. “I (the Lord) will return again to My place till they acknowledge their offense. Then they will seek My face; in their affliction they will earnestly seek Me. ‘Come, and let us return to the Lord…Let us pursue the knowledge of the Lord.

His going forth is established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, like the Latter and Former Rain to the earth” (Hosea 5:15-6:3).

Now, at the End of the Age, it is time for God’s people to plead for His power so that the 144,000 can be “sealed in their foreheads” and go out to give the last message to the world.

“Ask the Lord for rain in the time of the Latter Rain. The Lord will make flashing clouds; He will give them showers of rain” “Break up your fallow ground, for it is time to seek the Lord, till He comes and rains righteousness on you” (Zechariah 10:1, Hosea 10:12).

The law summarizes God's character and the character He wants to develop in His children. The negatives “Thou shalt not…” (Exodus 20:1-17) reveal that sin has no part in His character. The positive summary “Thou shalt love…” (Matthew 22:37-40) show that His kind of self-sacrificing love reaches out and embraces His creation in order to help and save them.

God’s sealed people are called “the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ”. The “testimony of Jesus” is defined in Revelation 19: 10 as “the Spirit of prophecy”. Having the “Spirit of Prophecy” (the Holy Spirit) is thus integrally connected with keeping the commandments. As long as the law is external, on tables of stone, it serves only to condemn the sinner, reminding him of the death he deserves; it is “the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones” (2 Corinthians 3:7). But “what the law could not do…God did by sending His own Son…that the righteous requirements of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit” (Romans 8:4).

See for example Exodus 31:3, Numbers 11:25, Judges 6:34, 1 Samuel 10:10, 16:13, 2 Chronicles 15;1, 20:14, 24:20, Psalms 51:11, Isaiah 63:11, Daniel 5:11.

In Ephesians 4 Paul lists the gifts of the Spirit that are given “for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine”, that we “may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ” (Ephesians 4:12-14). The division and disunity that still exists within the Christian Church shows that this is a promise that still awaits its fulfillment in the future.

IN HEAVEN WHILE ON EARTH

The sealed 144,000 are so connected to God’s kingdom that it is as if they are “in heaven” even while still on earth during the Time of Trouble. This dual state of being secure citizens of heaven while still on earth is indicated by the language used in chapter 7. “Then one of the elders answered saying to me, ‘Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?’ And I said to him, ‘Sir, you know’. So he said to me, ‘These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat” (Revelation 7:13-16).

They are pictured as “standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes…” (Revelation 7:9) with “all the angels… the elders and the four living creatures” (v.11), in other words, they are portrayed as if they are in Heaven. But paradoxically, they still seem to be on earth in the midst of the Time of Trouble.

When John dialogues with the angel about who these people are, he is told, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation” (v. 14). The Greek present participle verb for “come out” (erhomeni ) has the definite sense that while they are standing before the throne they are still in the process of coming out of the tribulation! Moreover, verse 15 says that “they are before the throne of God”, using the present tense.

But in the next verse it says that “they shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them…and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes” (vs. 16,17). The future tenses for the verbs imply that at the time they are before the throne, relief from hunger, thirst and the heat of the sun is still in the future, as is having their tears wiped away.

But despite the fact that they are still experiencing severe trials of their faith, the seal in their forehead is a sign to the universe that they are so absolutely secure in the Kingdom that they are essentially already there.

This passage also specifies that “They…serve Him day and night in His temple” (v. 15), which cannot refer to the future heavenly kingdom or the new earth. First of all, there is no night in the future kingdom (see Revelation 22:5). Moreover, when John saw the vision of heaven he “saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple” (Revelation 21:22). The temple ministry will cease with the eradication of sin, so the service “day and night in His temple” refers to the earthly ministry of God’s faithful servants on earth before the Second Coming of Christ.

As we will see in chapter 14, this passage describes the ministry of the 144,000, which takes place during “the hour of His judgment” (Revelation 14;7) as they call the captives in “Babylon” to “come out of her my people” (Revelation 18:4). Their present service on earth is contrasted with their future when “They shall see His face” (Revelation 22:4) and “He who sits on the throne will dwell among them” (v. 15).

In chapter 14, which is a parallel of chapter 7, the 144,000 are again shown in both heaven and on earth. In verses 1-5 they are “on mount Zion”, “before the throne of God” with “the four living creatures and the elders” singing “a new song”. But in verses 6-13 they are on earth, preaching “to those who dwell on earth” (v.6), patiently enduring the persecution of the beast (v.12) and even suffering martyrdom (v.13).

Again in chapter 15 the same group is pictured “on the sea of glass”, “having harps of God”, singing the victory “song of Moses”. In verse 2 they are called “those who have the victory over the beast”. Again the present participle is used (“those having the victory” , indicating that this is a victory that is still in progress. In the very next scene we see seven angels coming out of the temple to pour out the seven last plagues. The sealed saints are spiritually in heaven on the sea of glass, and at the same time they are on earth, victorious over the beast while all around them the most fearsome plagues in human history are falling! This incredible experience is unique in all human history and will be an eternal blessing to those who live through it, as evidenced by the new song that they sing, “and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth” (14:3).

The Greek word “erhomeni” is translated in the New King James version “the ones who come out” , which gives the sense of something they do repeatedly or habitually. This is closer to the meaning than the King James version “they which came out”, or New International version “they who have come out”, both of which give the sense of a completed action. The difficult-to-translate present participle of the passive verb is perhaps best translated as in The New Living Translation, “these are the ones coming out”, which shows that the coming out is still in process at the time they are standing before the throne.

This position is supported by the statement of Paul in Acts 26:7, “To this promise our twelve tribes, earnestly serving God night and day, hope to attain”. Obviously Paul was referring to service on earth (the same verb as in Revelation 7:15, latreuo is used), not future service in the eternal kingdom.

The victory song of Moses is found in Exodus 15 where the children of Israel celebrate God’s victory over the Egyptians.

There have been a few, such as Enoch, who have “walked with God” while on earth (Genesis 5: 22-24, Hebrews 11:5), but the 144,000 will have this experience during the great Time of Trouble.

This is seen in the Beast system of Revelation 13, which uses false teaching and political alliances to deceive the world into persecuting God’s true people. The false doctrines and political power are very seductive and addictive—they are called a “golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication” and “the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication” (Revelation 17:4,2).

The 144,000 have not been involved in this kind of spiritual immorality—they are virgins, which means that they have not been a part of Babylon. In fact, in chapter 14 they are the ones who announce Babylon's fallen condition and warn the world not to commit fornication with her—“Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication” (Revelation14: .

Their message is repeated in chapter 18 with even more power, where they are depicted as an “angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying,‘Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons” (Revelation 18:1,2).

This is God’s final plea for His people to escape from Babylon.

“And I heard another voice from heaven saying, ‘Come out of her My people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues” (v.4).

Incredible as it may seem, there are many people who are a part of Babylon but who are called God’s people (“come out of her My people” . These are people who love God, who want to serve him, but who have been deceived or “seduced” (Revelation 2:20) into worshiping idols in the name of God. God, through His 144,000 messengers, will call them to come out of Babylon.

Even the Greek word “come out” can have the sense of ending a sexual relationship. The message is for those who have “come in to” the harlot to “come out of her”. So compelling is the appeal of the 144,000 that “a Great Multitude” will come out of Babylon.

#############################

Again, if anyone is being shown this by the Lord, please add to what I am presenting with these studies. Could what so many have seen as a pretrib rapture actually be this sealing of the 144,000? It will be very similar, it will be the most important event to transpire before the great tribulation of this earth and its people.

I am having some difficulty getting all this together and writing about it, as it is such a big revelation and so new to me. I pray I can do it justice, and present it the best I can. Any help would be greatly
appreciated, as time is short and this all seems so much bigger than me!!

I will keep adding to this with more studies as I find them.

God bless you all,

Patti C.

THE 144,000, THE LAST GREAT DAY, AND THE THIRD SEAL

Link of article or video : http://www.godfire.net/eby/rev-101_print.html

Hello all,

I am continuing on with studies related to the revelations I was recently given. The more I look into the connections between the 144,000 (manifest Sons of God), the Latter Rain and the Last Great Day, the more I am convinced this is important. I am also finding how this timing is playing into the opening of the third seal, and the rider on the Black Horse.

Rev 6:5

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

Rev 6:6

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the OIL and the WINE.

There is going to be an economic collapse that will encompass the WHOLE WORLD. It will start in America and all the other countries will fall like dominoes. It will take place on all continents, all 7 mountains on which the ***** of Babylon sits. This is a global destruction, just like in the Days of Noah. Babylon is a world wide system, and it is about to Fall.

The oil and the wine, mentioned in Rev. 6:6 are the 144,000 complete number of Spiritual Israel, the manifest Sons of God that will be sealed and will stand before the Throne of God and carry out the Great Commission on the earth during the short time (3 1/2 years) that Satan is loosed from the bottomless pit. The four winds are held back, and the Sons of God sealed just before this economic crash, just like it is stated....hurt not the oil or the wine.

This happens before the rider on the fourth horse, that brings Hell and Death. Who brought Hell and Death upon the earth? Why Satan, of course!! He was defeated by Christ at the Cross and bound, but now his head wound has healed, and he will once again ride forth, for a short time. Interesting to note here, that the horses of the 4th seal are pale green, and comet Ison is appearing in just that color.

Finding that the Last Great Day, also called the feast of Conclusion, is falling, this year, at a time right before so many other disasters are forecast, plainly makes it a day to really take notice of. Everything becomes clearer when we really look at what is written in the Bible and plainly seen, and not look for something like a pre tribulation escape....it is not there!! Yet, the sealing of God's people is plainly there, and it IS related to this all important Day!!

The following article is a very good one that ties these events together and helps give us a clearer picture of their importance. We all know that time is short, we can all feel the pressure and the need to get the Truth out there. I know because this is definitely what is happening with me. I most likely will become bolder as time gets shorter, so please search your hearts and see if what I am conveying rings true.

############################################

THE SEALING OF THE 144,000

J. PRESTON EBY

God has a precise order for every man and every thing to be set free and restored into the truth, the life, and the purpose of God. Here it is clear that the religious realm of Christianity (Jezebel) is released first! This is a great harvest! The 144,000 are the firstfruits of Christ’s full redemption (Rev. 14:4). This harvest principle reveals the order of God in the restoration of all things — God has an order and there is a progression in His great program of redemption, reconciliation, and the restitution of all things. The next part of the harvest (after the firstfruits) is the big harvest, not the full harvest in the end of the year, but the complete “wheat” harvest that comes after the waving of the firstfruits.

These are people uniquely His “out of” every nation, kindred, people, and tongue. The Greek word is ek meaning out of. This is the full redemption of the church which is God’s “called out” people out from among the nations (Acts 15:14). God will restore His people who have been held captive in religious Babylon! And that is the first thing on His agenda following the manifestation of the sons of God! The firstfruits of His redemption are the sons of God. Next in order is the church. Then the salvation of all nations. After the salvation of the nations shall come the gradual resurrection and restoration of every man who has lived and died from Adam all the way through the ages. And finally, the restoration of all spirits and all worlds and all realms throughout the endless vastnesses of infinity!

John described the great multitude of saints this way: “These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple: and He that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes” (Rev. 7:14-17).

Surely this passage describes the blessing of God to come upon His people! They are coming out of great tribulation, which is in this case the judgment sent upon the woman Jezebel presented in chapter two of the Revelation. They are being chastised of their Father for their spiritual harlotry in the land of spiritual Babylon, and through this process their “robes” are washed and made white in the blood of the Lamb. Thank God, John sees a great multitude that has come out of great tribulation. A wonderful transformation has taken place in them through the process of the great tribulation! They have now “washed their robes” and have “made them white in the blood of the Lamb.” Their robes weren’t always white! Before their “great tribulation” their robes were soiled, stained, spotted, dirty, polluted, and filthy! They were truly God’s people, but were not yet washed from the defilement of religion and religious systems! As a result of their going through that great tribulation, God’s purpose is accomplished in their lives.

These are the redeemed of God who have washed their robes from the defilement of the false doctrines, empty rituals, blinding traditions, fleshly methods, and carnal programs of the church systems of man. White robes in the book of Revelation denote “the righteous acts of the saints” (Rev. 19:8). It is the righteousness of Christ with which they are clothed, resulting in righteous, truly spiritual acts manifested out of their lives upon this earth. All of them have endured the strippings, purgings, prunings, threshings, refinings, and purifying dealings of God and have been thoroughly chastened and corrected by the Father. They are seen coming out of this great tribulation waving palm branches of victory and praise to God! They are now a righteous people, and they are a joyful, praising people! The Lord has led them through the processings of His Spirit, separating from them all the garbage of religion, making them pure and righteous in the sight of God.
Cleansed and purified by the Lamb, they are transformed and brought very near to His throne of love, grace, and power! By this work of spiritual cleansing, they are given access to the throne zone — not to sit on the throne, but to stand “before” the throne where they do not reign, but they “serve” God by worshipping Him day and night in His temple. He that sitteth on the Father’s throne (the overcomers) dwells among them. Because the Christ body dwells among them, these delivered saints from the old order church systems of the world shall never hunger or thirst again, for the Lord will now feed them and fill them with true spiritual food, the heavenly manna they were deprived of at the tables of Babylon; and they shall drink from the fountain of full and abundant life. There is now a flow of life, a reality of life, which has satisfied the very depths of their being. They do not look for another. They do not fantasize about another. They have found Him whom their soul loveth and He is more than enough!

Neither shall the sun smite them anymore, for they are now called out of the outer court where they formerly dwelt, where the sun shines, into the secret and covered place of the most High, in the inner sanctuary of His presence. God will eliminate all sorrow and wipe all tears from their eyes; no more travailing and weeping for more of God, for they shall now at last be satisfied! They no longer have any inner turmoil, for all the tears are gone. As Ricky Evans has pointed out, “The word ‘tear’ comes from dakru which means ‘an inward cry that cannot be heard audibly, inner turmoil.’ It speaks of those dissatisfactions, those longings, that warfare which goes on within us, while we keep a smile on our face and don’t let anyone know our deep dark secrets. God’s life, His presence, the reality of His person, wipes away those cries, removes the inner turmoil.”

Some may think that because this multitude stand “before the throne” they must be up in heaven someplace, instead of being a people upon earth. We must remember, however, that the scene is symbolic and spiritual, and therefore has nothing to do with physical location! If it is on earth that they wash their robes and make them white in the blood of the Lamb, why should it not be on earth that they wear them? If they come out of great tribulation on earth, why should they not carry their palms on earth also? The palms bespeak of praise! They are “before the throne” and it is here on earth that the apostle says, “Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need” (Heb. 4:16).

The great multitude is a people, the Lord’s people, long held in the dark clutches of horrible darkness in religious Babylon, the carnal, man-made church systems, now set free through the ministry of the manifest sons of God, and ushered out of the feasts of Passover and Pentecost, on into the glory of the feast of Tabernacles.

One point indeed ought to be carefully kept in view. The great multitude all has “palms in their hands” (Rev. 7:9). The palms in the hands of the great multitude are not the palms of victory in any earthly contest, but the palms of the feast of Tabernacles, and it is upon the thought of that feast the scene is molded. The feast of Tabernacles, it will be remembered, was at once the last, the highest, and the most joyful of all the festivals of Israel! It fell in the month of October, when the harvest not only of grain, but of wine and oil, had been gathered in, and when, therefore, all the labors of the year were past.

Even this was not all, for we know that in the later period of their history, the house of Judah connected the feast of Tabernacles with the brightest anticipations of the future as well as with the most joyful memories of the past. They beheld in it the promise of the Spirit, the great gift of the coming age; and that they might give full expression to this anticipation, they sent on the eighth, or the last and great day of the feast, a priest to the pool of Siloam with a golden urn, that he might fill it from the pool, and, bringing it up to the temple, might pour it on the altar.

This is the part of the ceremonial alluded to at the point when the joy of the people reached its highest point, and we read that “In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. But this spake He of the Spirit, which they that believe on Him should receive” (Jn. 7:37-39). These words rang and echoed down the streets of Jerusalem as the crowds gathered around the priest when he brought the water from the pool, and they waved their lulabs — small branches of palm trees, the same palms referred to as being waved by the great multitude!

The courts of the temple vibrated with their glad song, “With joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation” (Isa. 12:3). Ah, the great multitude wave the palms of joy and praise unto God! They draw living water out of the wells of salvation, out of the depths of the Spirit which they have received! This is the Spirit beyond Pentecost, this is the church, the vast multitudes of the redeemed, through the ministry of the sons of God, brought into THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES! Oh, the wonder of it! Isn’t it wonderful!

##############################################################

I ,for one, do have a joy about this world coming to an end as I have never in my whole life felt that this world was my home. When I was two and three years old I used to tell my mother that I wanted to go Home!! She would always answer that I was home, but that did not matter, I knew this was not my real Home. When I was Born Again in 1978, the first thing the Lord showed me was that these were the end times, and He also showed me that I would evangelize up until the very end, and I promised Him then, that I would be on the last bus out. This is all coming back to me now, as I lost site of those things over the years. I was taught untruth by the very people who are to show us the truth, by preachers and teachers of God's Word. Yet, now, that I have been finding out for myself, and have made my relationship with Jesus my top priority, so much truth is flooding back, and new truth is being revealed.

Now, I know what the last bus out means!! What good would we do for the Kingdom of God if we all just disappeared at the time that He needs us the most!! We will do greater works than He did because it will be like having seven hundred million Sons of God all over the world, in every place on the planet to witness, minister, and bring in more souls for the Lord than in any time in human history. Of course He will do this through us as we will be just like Him. That is what the Sealing is all about!

How arrogant we are to think that during this most crucial time we will be whisked away to heaven to rest and be comforted, while our brothers and sisters and all the people Jesus loves are in hell on earth!! That is not the Gospel of Christ, that is not the Truth!

I guess it is no surprise, that millions that call themselves members of the body of Christ were not willing to live for Him, so they certainly are not going to be willing to die for Him. No wonder it will only be a third of all known "Christians" that will be sealed. We need to stop worrying if we are worthy enough to be raptured, and start worrying if we are worthy enough to be sealed.

Let us stand up and say "YES LORD, USE ME!!! Instead of escaping the most important purpose of our lives, and eternal souls.

What rewards do you think we deserve for looking forward to a Great Escape!! The Lord plainly tells us that His jewels are those who stand for Him and His Kingdom to the very END OF THE RACE!! We are on the last leg of the race, the finish line is in sight, this is not the time to be looking to save our lives in this world, or to be taken out of the battle. Please think about this, and search your hearts and see if you are willing to be a Warrior for our Lord.

I am a watchman on the wall, and I am warning about this and I pray that someone will take heed, as it is important and is about to happen.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING...THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE!!!

Your sister in Christ,

Patti C.

BIRTH PANGS AND THE MANIFEST SONS OF GOD

Link of article or video : http://www.triunelastdays.org/articles-2/the-manifested-sons-of-god

BIRTH PANGS AND THE MANIFEST SONS OF GOD

Hello all,

In the light of everything else that I am finding out at this time, the Birth Pangs take on a whole new meaning. It is the Church that is in travail and is laboring to bring forth the Manifest Sons of God. Please consider the following verses from the Book of Micah, and then read the verse from the Book of Revelation. I find this all most informative, indeed.

Mic 4:10

"Be in pain, and labour to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail: for now shalt thou go forth out of the city, and thou shalt dwell in the field, and thou shalt go even to Babylon; there shalt thou be delivered; there the LORD shall redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies."

Mic 4:13

"Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion: for I will make thine horn iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass: and thou shalt beat in pieces many people: and I will consecrate their gain unto the LORD, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth."

Rev 14:1

"And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads."

The manifest Sons of God will have direct access to the Throne of God and He will feed them and keep them while on the earth, as they minister unto the Church in the wilderness.

##########################################

THE MANIFESTED SONS OF GOD

We are now entering into the period of travail with labor pains beginning. The mother, the Church, is travailing to bring forth the many-membered Son of God and manifest Him in all His glory in the earth. As the persecution and pressures begin to come upon the true Church, the Body of Christ, those labor pains will become harder and harder and closer together. When it reaches the point where it is almost unbearable, the water bag will burst. That bursting of the water bag in the mother with that great outpouring of the water is a type of prophecy of that great outpouring of the water of God's Spirit that shall come upon the Sons of God. When that comes, the 144,000- the manifested Sons of God, will appear in the earth.

This is typical and prophetic of the child beginning to emerge from the womb. The child slowly coming forth from the mother's womb is typical of the first-fruit company, represented by the child's head coming forth, moving out in the earth with the everlasting gospel to bring forth the rest of the Body.

The foundation for this great truth is found in Romans 8:19,21.

"For the earnest of expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God . . . .Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God."

Here we are told that the whole creation is waiting in earnest expectation for the manifestation of the sons of God through which all of creation shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption, from the bonds of dwelling in corruptible flesh that we know as sickness, sorrow, suffering and death.

Notice that the scripture does not say that the whole creation is awaiting the manifestation of the Sons of God (singular) as if the scripture were referring to Jesus alone. He has already been manifested 2000 years ago. They are waiting for the manifestation of the Sons of God (plural) who shall deliver the earth from the bonds of corruption, it is very plain here that in god's plan, it is not the Son of God only that through whom He plans to deliver the earth from the curse, but by the Sons of God.

The whole earth is waiting in earnest expectation for these Sons of God to be manifested or visibly revealed in the earth and fulfill God's plan and purpose for them to deliver the earth from the bondage and corruption of this revealed God's plan. This reveals God's purpose to bring forth and manifest some Sons of God to deliver the earth.

Now as we follow through in the 4th chapter of Ephesians, we find revealed to us a scripture just how God plans to bring forth the Sons of God. We will read verse 8, 11-15 skipping over verses 9&10 as they are only a parenthetical thought.

8. "Wherefore he saith , When He ascended up on high, He led captivity captive and gave gifts unto men.

11. And He gave some, apostles, some prophets; some evangelists; and some pastors and teachers:

12. For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13. Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ."

All over the world Jesus is calling out His special messengers, supernaturally anointing them, supernaturally setting them in their designated areas to bring to the people God's last days message, the revelation of what God plans and purposes for the Body of Christ, His Church in the Last Days. Amos 3:7 “Surely the Lord God does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His prophets the prophets."

##############################

This plan is being revealed, right here, and right now. I am not alone on seeing this, there are many out there right now putting forth the same truths. If we seek we will surely find!! I realize there are many details that are yet to be revealed, and we may never know them this side of eternity. But, the BIG PICTURE is coming forth as we get closer and closer to it actually happening.

May the Lord be with you all!

Patti C.

AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH; THE SEALING OF THE SAINTS

Link of article or video : http://www.christianmediaresearch.com/cmc-110.html

Hello all,

I keep putting this concept forth about Noah and the Ark. Please note that these 8 people were sealed in the Ark and protected through the Flood. They were NOT taken out of the world, or out of the flood, BUT PROTECTED THROUGH IT!!! This is what Jesus meant when He said the end of the world would be like the days of Noah. His people will be sealed and protected THROUGH the Tribulation of these end time days. Also, other verses that are used to try and prove a pretribulation rapture, are actually speaking of this time of sealing His saints. The article below explains these verses, and we can now see the truth being put forth.

Please consider also, that Lot was not taken out of the world, he was taken to safety out of Sodom! The Israelites were not taken out of the world, but protected in the wilderness. The only one taken out of this world was Enoch, and that is because he walked with God. He is a type of the manifest Sons of God, that will be sealed and walk with God, having access to the Throne of God while they are on this earth during the Great Tribulation.

#######################################

Sealing Of The Saints
by James Lloyd

The 7th chapter of Revelation speaks of a mysterious group, which is commonly called the 144,000. While various theological teachers and leaders contend with each other concerning the true identity of this body of people, the fact that they are to be sealed in anticipation of an impending destruction is frequently overlooked. It is that "sealing" which I wish to address.

The first item at hand is to recognize the concept of a sealing is to close, conclude, or even protect something from an external threat. It is also used to signify ownership. While sealing an envelope is very common, in ancient times, a king might imprint or emboss his insignia on the seal of a scroll (or parchment writing), in a fashion that denotes his authority.

I perceived an interesting analogy when I realized I needed to put a "sealer" on the deck of my mountain cabin, which is located deep in the rain forest of Oregon. Just like a coat of paint on the body of a car (which is painted on in order to protect the bare metal from rust), it's obvious I wouldn't want to seal my wooden deck after it started raining – a process that is somewhat analogous to closing the barn door after the horses have escaped. To put it plainly, the sealing should occur before the destruction begins.

Thus, in Revelation, we see a great devastation that is about to occur is put on hold until the LORD's ministering angel can seal His servants – presumably to protect them from what is about to happen:

"And I saw another angel….saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads." (Revelation 7:2,3)

The Sealing Of The Ark Of Noah

It is self evident that those who are sealed have voluntarily agreed to receive this preserving covering of God, so to help us understand the dynamic of this prophesied series of events, we should look for a similar story in Scripture in which someone is sealed in order to survive a great judgment to come.

The book of Genesis has a rough analogy to this epic Sealing of the Saints, and it is seen in the fact that it was the LORD Himself who sealed Noah and his family in the ark. Predictably, this closing of the ark occurred just before the flood began to develop:

"In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark….they, and every beast after his kind….And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the Lord shut him in." (Genesis 7:13,14,16)

Once we are able to recognize the parallel sequence where God warns of a great judgment, then provides a supernatural method of insulating His servants from the destructive event which follows, we can see that Noah is a prime example of the process we're describing. In fact, the book of Hebrews tells us that Noah's actions in response to the Lord's warning became a part of the cycle:

"By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith." (Hebrews 11:7)

Here we see some amazing things, for the Word of God not only tells us that Noah's acting in faith upon the knowledge he was given brought about the saving of his family, that same action had a part in activating the judgment that fell on everyone else. Note how the text says "by the which," a phrase which indicates his receipt of salvation also brought about the judgment of the world.

This principle tells us that when we receive the salvation that God offers, we simultaneously trigger the judgment that falls on all who refuse the redemption.

Two In The Field

Nowhere do we see this sharp separation between preservation and devastation more starkly than in Christ's warnings to the disciples concerning the events in the last days. Significantly, it is the story of Noah that Jesus uses as a parallel.

After His disciples asked him what conditions would be prevalent before His return, the LORD repeated the story of Noah:

"But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the son of man be. Then shall two be in the field, the one shall be taken, and the other left." (Matthew 24:37-40)

Although the Rapture Cult has deceitfully manipulated this passage to twist it into a description of the fictional pre-tribulation Rapture, a simple reactive reading will show those who are left behind are those who were preserved. The comparison is simple, for in the story of Noah, those who "knew not" the flood was coming were those who were taken away.

Since Noah and His family knew the flood was coming, it is clear those who were "taken away" were those who died in the flood. In this most crucial prophetic understanding, this means when two men are in the field, and one is taken and one is left behind, the one taken is destroyed.

This clearly shows that the true Remnant body of believers is looking for a Spiritual preservation that will shepherd them through the horrible events that are prophesied to occur. Conversely, most members of the church are expecting to be evacuated through the so-called Rapture.

Because a concise analysis of the just cited Scriptural account plainly demonstrates the preserved are those who narrowly escape the judgment that sweeps away the wicked, those who refuse to acknowledge this truth are seeking to evade the tribulational events through the delusion that they will be physically removed from the earth.

The prophet Isaiah describes end time's "believers" who have deceived themselves through the cultic doctrine of the "Rapture." Isaiah describes this huge "Christian" multitude who tell themselves

"...when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us; for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves…." (Isaiah 28:15)

The Servants Of Our God

Because vast numbers of believers have refused the reproof of the Scriptures, and cling to the cultic tradition of physical Jewish Supremacy in God's prophetic plan, they have convinced themselves the 144,000 must be physical Israelites who come to Christ after the supposed Rapture. However, the New Testament adamantly tells us there is only one saved body of believers, and it is what the Apostle Paul calls "The Israel of God."

"For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision [physical Israelites] availeth anything, nor uncircumcision [physical Gentiles], but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God." (Galatians 6:15,16)

In the book of Romans, the Apostle Paul has already shown the only true Jew is an inner Jew, who has been born again in the Spirit, in Jesus Christ. Furthermore, Paul declares the physical Jews are no longer to be considered Jews at all, unless they are in Christ:

" For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly….but he is a Jew which is one inwardly…." (Romans 2:28,29)

There are many verses which plainly show the only genuine Israel standing before the LORD is the body of believers in Jesus Christ, for Spiritual Israel was born again into the glory of the LORD on a Spiritual level -- and a return to a physical (read racial) primacy is completely unscriptural. Thus, the real "chosen people" are the believers in Christ, and through this new birth in Jesus, Christians have become the only true Israelites -- both now, and forever.

Spiritual Virginity

Because the New Testament tells us "there is no male or female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus," (Galatians 3:28) it is inconceivable that God would suddenly contradict His own system of salvation, reverse course in Revelation, and place a pre-eminence on men among the 144,000. Thus, because Revelation's description of the 144,000 who are sealed tells us "these are they which...are virgins" (Revelation 14:4), the declaration of virginity is consistent with the Spiritual purity of the new life found in true believers.

Indeed, the Apostle Paul flatly states to those who have come to Christ under his mentorship,

"...I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ." (Corinthians 11:2)

Even Jesus Himself used the parable of the ten virgins to describe those who were waiting for His appearance, so the fact the 144,000 are seen as virgins within an Israelite appellation runs throughout the New Testament. Oddly enough, the false prophets of pre-tribulationism accept the premise of the virginal Bride of Christ who is joined to Him as the Bridegroom, yet they reject the truth of the Sealing of the Saints.

This is because God has sent them the "strong delusion" of the Rapture Cult that they should believe the lie. However, the only preservation seen in the Scripture is this supernatural anointing called a sealing and, just like the days of Noah, if we refuse to respond to the Lord's warning and enthusiastically embrace His Sealing of the Saints, we will be swept away in the judgment that is now at hand.

####################################

I pray that we are not caught up in strong delusion about the Truth, and stay strong in our faith.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!

Patti C.