Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Future Bible Prophecy: “Russia Will Be Fire-Bombed Into Oblivion!”

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/featured/chambers/jc174.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Future Bible Prophecy: “Russia Will Be Fire-Bombed Into Oblivion!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN IS THE PERFECT IMAGE OF GOG’s CHIEF PRINCE OF MAGOG? PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA’S LOT AND CHOICE IS TO STRENGTHEN AND AID THE FINAL PREPARATION FOR PUTIN’S RISE TO WORLD LEADERSHIP?” If this is true and I believe it is, then we are extremely close to the “WAR OF GOG AND MAGOG”. It would be exciting to watch this coming war from the “MARRIAGE SUPPER IN THE HEAVENLY CITY”.

PRESIDENT PUTIN HAS BEEN A CAREER PART OF THE KGB, RUSSIA CRUEL AND LETHAL SPY AGENCY. Suddenly he is the man of peace and was a leading candidate for the “NOBEL PEACE PRIZE”. The multitudes of persons that his very acts have caused to die would be striking news. Some say his wealth in at the 60 to 70 billion mark, second only to Bill Gates. Everything about his acumen would suggest he is fully capable of being the Chief Prince that rules Magog and leads the vast horde toward Jerusalem. Let’s consider some very potent facts that show that this final time has been years in preparation.

1. American people have had an undying love affair with Jerusalem and the Jewish people.
2. The only American’s that dislike the Jewish people are those that reject the literal Word Of God.
3. America and Russia have always been on different wave lengths concerning Israel.
4. Spiritual wickedness in the high places is determined to destroy America’s support for Israel.
5. The liberal church world believes that the Jews are imposters in the land of Abraham.
6. Russian politicians love Israel’s technologies and farming wealth and will attempt to soon claim both.
7. Russia is committed to Islam’s regimes that hate Israel with an undying hatred.
8. A transformed believer will always love Israel.
9. Look at the Nations that hate Jerusalem or want to give it to Islam.
10. Notice how President Obama has sought the friendship of Israel’s worst enemies.
11. Churches are identifying with Islam because they have more in common with them than Bible Christianity. All of this is an awesome picture.

“And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes. Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them? And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face. For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel.” (Ezekiel 38: 16-19) When the vast coalition led by Russia and Iran marches, the God of the Holy Bible will say, “It is enough.”

There is little question but that Gog and Magog are the Soviet Union, the ancient land of the Scythians. There is a great display of Scythian art, history, and archaeological discoveries in the Hermitage Museum of Saint Petersburg. Note this statement by Dr. Onyshkevych. “Russian explorers first brought Scythian artworks recovered from Scythian burial mounds to Peter the Great in the early eighteenth century. These works formed the basis of the collection held by the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg. Catherine the Great was so impressed by the material recovered from the Kurgan’s burial mounds, that she ordered a systematic study be made of the works. However, this was well before the development of modern archaeological techniques.”

Another connections between the Scythians and the land of Russia says, “Recent digs in Belsk, Ukraine uncovered a vast city believed to be the Scythian capitol Gelonus described by Herodotus. … A Kurgan … south of Kiev, found in the 1990s, has revealed one of the few unlooted tombs of a Scythian Chieftain.” This gives us ample proof of the connection in history.

It is very interesting that an author of Iranian and Muslim background has written a book called, “An Islamic View of Gog and Magog in the Modern World.” Here is a quotation from its opening section. “There is a ban on a town (Jerusalem) which we destroyed (and whose people were then expelled) that they can never return (to reclaim that town) until Gog and Magog are released and they spread out in all directions (thus taking control of the world while establishing a Gog and Magog world-order.)” When the enemy tries to imitate truth they always prove truth.

This prophecy of the War of Gog and Magog is set in absolute terms and with many connections. Ezekiel stated, near the beginning of this prophecy, “After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.” (Ezekiel 38: There is no other historic time that matches this statement.

This time of fire is absolutely necessary to change the mindset that nothing is wrong and nothing offends God. At no place in the entire Bible does it make sin and unclean living acceptable. The Bible states, “Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven.” (Genesis 19: 24) Again it says, “So there was hail, and fire mingled with the hail, very grievous, such as there was none like it in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation.” (Exodus 9:24) When the Israelites murmured against Moses, God acted to show His displeasure. “And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp.” (Numbers 11: 1)

The New Testament writers had no doubt that a judgment of fire was on the way. Apostle Paul warned us, “In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.” (II Thess. 1: Apostle Peter brought it closer to the End Times. “But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.” (II Peter 3: 7) Then again he said, “Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat…” (II Peter 3: 12)

The wickedness of this generation is going to be consumed with fire. There is such hatred for anyone that warns others, which clearly says the hour is at hand. It would be impossible for people to have such hatred for truth if there was not a feeling in the air that something is very near and about to happen. Deep in my heart, I know, I have no doubt, that we are living on the brink. “For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” (I Thess. 5: 3) The wealth of nations that fight against Jerusalem and Israel is nothing but earthly treasures for God’s fire of wrath.

The coalition of Nations does not leave out any Arab nation except Iraq, where the Anti-Christ will place his seat. It is clear that Iran and other Islamic nations are perfectly ready to destroy another nation of Islam if they refuse to join them.

I believe there are strategy meetings of this coalition that are secretly preparing for the fateful hour. I can imagine in the resort town of Sweineh, Jordan at the Jordan Valley Marriot Resort a delegation from every Arab Nation talking while I write this, and laying out the details. Of course it’s secret but how do you hide from Israeli spies, yet more importantly, how do you hide from the Holy Spirit? The entire “Arab Spring,” as the on-going Middle East developments are called, is nothing but the final details before the action. The Muslim Brotherhood is willing to destroy half of the Middle East if they can finally destroy the Nation of Israel.

God has promised, “And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD. So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel. Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.” (Ezekiel 39: 6-

Micah saw this same fateful hour and left no doubt that the Lord would reign in Jerusalem at a future date after this great judgment. “But in the last days it shall come to pass, [that] the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. In that day, saith the LORD, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted; And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.” (Micah 4:1-2, 6-7)

Already we have heard Peter quote the great King David, and the prophecies of Isaiah and Micah. Let’s see what the angel said to Mary, the Mother of our Lord. The angel said, to her astonishment, “…behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.” (Luke 1:31-33)

This world is about to see the kind of action from the Creator that will leave no doubt, and all will have to decide. It will be God or the Devil, and no one will have an excuse.

Joseph R. Chambers

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven