Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight: Our Faith Based Monetary System

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link:http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

Our Faith Based Monetary System
The Bible has a great deal to say about the subject of money. With over 250 verses about money, the Word of God shows how it influences nearly every facet of our lives. The apostle Paul warned in 1 Timothy 6:10, “For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.”

Our leaders in Washington DC have been locked in an endless debate over what to do about our nation’s federal debt. After weeks of name calling, the White House and Congress are working toward a solution that would kick the can down the road for a few more weeks.

I don’t need to go into any great detail about the indebtedness of our nation. We are currently $17 trillion in the hole, and we add nearly a trillion dollars each year to the tab. There is no doubt in my mind that we are on a path toward national bankruptcy.

The root of our fiscal problems is the amount of trust we place in money. We see it as a magic cure for all ills. Because our politicians love money so much they spend more of it than they take in from taxes. Because about half the people in this country like getting money from the government, there is no easy answer for how to balance our financial books.

Our leaders will never be able to get a handle on the problem until they realize how our entire monetary system is based on faith. Since the greenback, is not backed by any physical assets, trust is the only thing that maintains its value.

When you go to a restaurant for lunch you have faith that the dollars in your pocket will be accepted as payment for your meal. If you hand the person taking your order a $100 bill from the nation of Zambia, it will probably be rejected because he or she has no faith in its value. Even if you offered to pay in Canadian money at twice the rate and explained that most banks would be able to convert it to US dollars, the restaurant management would most likely still insist on being paid in US dollars.

What makes money the most sinister is how it has become a replacement for faith in God. If someone has a net value of $100 million, they strive to turn it into $200 million because of the common belief that having more money will increase their security and happiness. Never mind the fact the super rich will never spend even a small portion of their holdings. The value of their life is measured by the size of their bank account.

Trust in the dollar is so all-important that our federal government does everything it can to combat any asset that would compete with it. Over the past few years the precious metals market has been repeatedly, attacked, by sellers with very deep pockets. (In the middle of the night some mysterious entity would drive down the price of gold by dumping contracts worth tens of billions of dollars on the open markets.) Even the new concept of electronic money called Bitcoin—although tiny in value—has been attacked by the feds. Just this past week the FBI raided a website trading in bitcoins.

The government can do all they want to prop-up the dollar, but eventually, the value of our currency will have to stand on good fundamentals. You can’t have faith in faith itself. Once people realize how bankrupt we really are, faith in the dollar will instantly evaporate.

The reason why the Antichrist will use money to enslave the world is because it’s the one thing that will entice the most number of people to join the “mark of the beast” system. This is why we need to decide if we own our money or does it own us.

There are some good uses for money. Everything you do for the Kingdom of God will be translated into a heavenly bank account. The knowledge that this world system is about to collapse should motivate us all to support efforts to spread the gospel.

“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also” (Matthew 6:19-21).

--Todd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Satan’s Number-One Priority
There are today so many obvious assaults against God-given principles through which we are meant to comport ourselves, that choosing any as the number-one assault should be a difficult thing to do. But, it isn’t, as I believe we will understand upon reaching the end of this essay.

We can with certainty state that in America at this moment, Satan is leading assaults on God’s prescription for marriage. It is working. Not too many years ago, more than 70 percent of people involved in romantic relationships in the United States got married, in the legal sense. These were man-woman marriages. Today, fewer than 50 percent are getting married, choosing to engage in live-in arrangements. But, the number of marriages of men to men and women to women, although still low, is growing. It is more than obvious that this is a satanically inspired trend that is prophetically scheduled to increase. (Jesus said it will be like it was in the days of Lot when He next intervenes, catastrophically, into the history of man. Homosexuality was at the heart of Sodom’s society and culture.)

This isn’t, however, the top assault Satan and his minions are making on this generation.

An even more horrific attack on humanity is the murder of babies in their mothers’ wombs. The evil one has convinced a large section of those who claim to be the most compassionate, caring, intelligent among us–the “progressives”—that burning little ones to death in the womb, or ripping them apart, or--if still breathing upon making it to birth--killing them by severing the spines is nothing more than birth control after the fact. At this infanticide–getting rid of human beings like refuse--the devil has been most successful.

This isn’t, though, his number-one priority.

The great deceiver incessantly attacks the human, fallen mind, inciting the greed within, fanning the flames of avarice. The result is movement toward one-world, economic enslavement, in which the few intend to control the rest of us by severely governing our ability to buy and sell. The devil is working, seemingly to perfection, his plan to one day install the 666 "Beast" system of Revelation 13:16-18. Even this love-of-money incitement, though, is not the number-one assault being made by Lucifer, the fallen one.

His absolute hatred for the creation called man is eclipsed only by his insane detestation of the God of Heaven. He drives the hatreds man has for his fellow man, instigating conflicts and wars at every opportunity. In this he has been highly successful, with well over 15,000 wars being waged and countless millions of lives being destroyed over the centuries.

This carnage is increasing, with the twentieth century seeing the most prolific loss of life in war ever, due to the horrendous capability of modern weaponry. With the fantastic weaponry available now--and that's on the drawing boards of the military-industrial complex that studies war-making--there will come warfare that will make even World Wars I and II pale by comparison. We know that Armageddon looms.

But, again, this is not Satan’s number-one assault on this generation.

Then, his number-one assault must be to bring all the world into a hatred for God’s chosen people, Israel, I can hear some surmising. Certainly the words of the prophet Zechariah can be seen materializing into reality before our amazed eyes:

The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him. Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth are gathered together against it.”

We have gone over many times how this is an all-important plan of Satan–to destroy that people. God’s ultimate salvation plan would be thwarted, were this to happen, because the Lord’s promises would have been proven false. The fallen one has made great strides in bringing all against Israel, and this assault certainly continues---sometimes seemingly unabated.

Yet, as integral to Satan’s war on God and man is to his fiendish intentions, the destruction of Israel is not his number-one objective in assaulting this generation. Time after time it has been seen that the most powerful plans are often the simplest. So it is with Satan’s plan to destroy as much of humanity as possible in the short time I believe he is aware he has left.

I am convinced that Satan’s number-one priority is to convince as much of mankind as possible to do away with one particular scripture. That’s it! Just do away with one Scripture, and the devil’s plan will blossom to full bloom...and men, women, and children will be swept into the abyss.

I must give proper credit to whom credit is due. The person who piqued my interest in this fact is Dr. Billy Crone of Sunrise Baptist Church of Las Vegas, Nevada. Noah Hutchings, president of Southwest Radio Ministries, interviewed Dr. Crone, and the programs aired October 2, 3 and 4. You can access the archived radio programs at no cost at www.swrc.com.

Satan’s number-one priority is to convince America’s Christians that Jesus wanted, above all, unity of belief. Jesus Christ wanted us to accept that unity of all religious systems must be achieved--that His followers must learn to tolerate each other and all other “believers,” no matter their “beliefs.” If this happens, all wars will be eliminated, because–Satan wants us to believe--all wars are instigated in one way or another by religious intolerance.

Secondly, the devil wants us to believe that the real gospel involves the realization that we must not be judgmental. This, you see, is closely related to intolerance--the basis for all hatred, bigotry--and, well, for wars.

If we just would not be judgmental–the rant goes-- we would tolerate all religious belief systems. This would produce unity, which is what Christ taught. He wanted all “believers” to come together in unity. Thus, the “progressives” of the religious world within Christianity exclaim they are correct in saying we must accept all ways to God–ways proposed by each and every religion of the world.

Strangely, it is only Christianity that, in actuality, overtly hangs onto one way only!

Dr. Crone pointed out that John 3:16 has been replaced today in the church, particularly as the most quoted by younger people. He stated the statistics to prove his contention--statistics that I don’t recall at the time of this writing. The Scripture that has replaced John 3:16 as the most-quoted Scripture is the following: “Judge not, that ye be not judged.” (Matt 7:1)

This is the verse that is thrown in the face of every Christian who witnesses that Jesus is the only way to salvation. We are not to “judge” others, or their religions.

Like all Scripture taken out of context, a case can be made in this instance that convolutes the Word of God. This sounds so pious and condemning of being judgmental–of intolerance. But, the meaning in context of the Scripture is that we must judge rightly, righteously. One does that by first making sure one is in right–that is righteous—relationship with God through Christ. That is the teaching of God’s Word about having good judgment. Unless we have the mind of Christ–are subject to Holy Spirit guidance--we cannot judge another. In Christ, we are discerning of truth and of the false.

But, the father of lies has convinced an ever-growing number of Christians and, of course, multiplied millions of others, that the new Scripture personifying Christianity is Matthew 7: 1, rather than John 3:16.

However, that replacement attempt does not constitute Satan's number-one priority to which I’m referring here.

What, then, is Satan’s number-one priority that supersedes all other priorities in his assault on the world today?

It is this: That one certain verse must be forever done away with in the minds and hearts of those who claim Christianity. To do away with thisSscripture means there will one day come acceptance of all other religious systems. An ecumenical system will one day amalgamate into spiritual unity that will give worship to Satan’s man, Antichrist.

That verse is this: “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh to the father but by me” (John 14:6). Get rid of that truth, and the way will be clear for there to be unity and tolerance. It will forever do away with judgmentalism. We recently heard Pope Francis give lip service to this new “tolerance,” by implying there are many pathways to God. Jesus said, however, that He will one day say to those who fall victim to such satanic convolution of God’s Word: “And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.” (Matthew 7:23).

--Terry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven