Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Intellectual Imbeciles

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson113.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Intellectual Imbeciles

By Donna Wasson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m getting DARN tired of Christianity being attacked these days! Everywhere we turn, we’re being demeaned, mocked, demoted, excluded, lambasted, excoriated, assaulted, abused, scorned and hated. Christians in the American military are finding themselves having to walk on eggshells so as to not ‘offend’ any of the God hating atheists or pink thong wearing sodomites. Even military Chaplains aren’t allowed to pray in Jesus’ name!

Christians in the Middle East are being robbed, beaten, raped, tortured, imprisoned and murdered. I can trace the uptick of persecution of Christians here in America to 2008, the year Barack Hussein Obama, the muslim loving, sodomite smooching, immoral, anti-American usurper of the United States Constitution, was elected President. If you think about it, you’ll see it’s true.

Now, Jesus made it quite clear that since the world hated Him, it would hate us too and He was right. We’re used to being the outsiders; the ones who usually eat lunch alone, or with that other weird Jesus freak in the office. We’re the oddballs who politely excuse ourselves when the filthy jokes are being told and we don’t have exciting, tawdry tidbits to offer up when discussing our weekend plans. That’s OK. We can handle the eye rolling looks of disdain.

But when the world starts denigrating my Savior…honey, it’s ON. I do NOT take that sitting down! You don’t disrespect MY Jesus and expect me to just sit there like some buzzed bimbo on a barstool. Right now my blood is boiling. Allow me to tell you about “Covert Messiah, a unique symposium at Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, London.”

This pseudo intellectual sewage asks the question “Is Christianity the genesis of modern psychological warfare?” I can tell you’re burning to know more. Here’s the introduction:

“The calendar we use today marks the life of Jesus Christ as the beginning of a new chapter in Western civilization, a new era inspired by Christ’s message of love, charity, humility, peace and justice. But established history tells us that Christianity became entangled in politics, wealth, violence, and empire because the institutional religion strayed from the moral teachings of its founder. How did it go so wrong?”

“The latest in Biblical scholarship has uncovered new evidence that provides a disturbing explanation: Christianity never strayed; Jesus Christ is a fabricated cover story for an Imperial psychological warfare operation born out of the First Jewish-Roman War in the first century.” Huh?

Yes folks, the egg-headed, godless fools of university academia have hit a new low in their never ending quest to disprove the existence of God. Now, they’ve decided Jesus never really existed, but was in fact a fable concocted by the Roman Empire to keep those pesky Jews in line. This hypothesis is described as “An expose on Christianity whose time has come.” Oh, I feel SO enlightened! Actually, the time for such drivel will never come.

Let’s consult that silly old book that was “written by men,” and “has been changed hundreds of times over the centuries,” and “is filled with all sorts of inconsistencies,” the Bible. I really like the way Paul, IF he actually existed, talks about people who can’t seem to use the good sense God gave them.

Romans 1:16-22 “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.”

“For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified Him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.”

Pardon me, what was that last sentence? “Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.” Well now, doesn’t that just describe university academia to a ‘T’? Down in verse 28, Paul says “And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind…” He certainly did!

The premise of the symposium is that the Romans wrote the New Testament in order to control the masses of the day, giving the Jews a Messiah who preached “give to Caesar what is Caesar’s,” “turn the other cheek,” and “love your enemy.” According to guest speaker, Joseph Atwill, “The Caesar’s committed a crime against consciousness. They reached into the minds of their subjects and planted false concepts to make them easier to control.” This man obviously thinks the citizens of Rome had the reasoning capacity of a doorknob. I highly doubt this was the case.

A documentary called Caesar’s Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus was developed from Atwill’s book of the same name. Mr. Atwill grew up in Japan and attended a Jesuit military academy which explains quite a bit about how his thinking was completely skewed from childhood. His bio says he spent most of his school days studying Greek, Latin and the Bible.

In later years, he claims to have studied hundreds of books on the origins of Christianity, including the Dead Sea Scrolls. I have to wonder if there really are ‘hundreds of books on the origins of Christianity’ in existence! Seems like an exaggeration to me, but what do I know? I’m not an academic. (Thank God!)

I love the way the documentary synopsis starts: “The origin of the Christian religion has been a subject steeped in mystery for nearly 2000 years.” Really? I’ve never heard ANYONE question the origin. “Who was Jesus?” God’s Son. “Is he an historical character?” According to the overwhelming majority of historians who have lived since the 1st Century, yes, he is. “Who wrote the Gospels?” The men whose names are on the Gospels. Duh. “Why are they written in Greek?” Because that was one of the main languages of the Roman Empire. “Why did they have a pro-Roman and anti-Semitic perspective?” They don’t!

And my favorite question, which exposes just how far off in left field this guy is, “Why was the religion headquartered in Rome?” It wasn’t, moron. It was headquartered in Jerusalem and if you ever actually read the Bible, you’d know that! The Roman Catholic Church, which is in no way representative of 1st Century Christianity, wasn’t even headquartered in Rome, but rather Constantinople, and that wasn’t until the 4th Century.

Yes, Mr. Joseph Atwill is a very special kind of stupid. He fits perfectly in the university system’s ivory towers of supposed higher learning, at the expense of common sense.

According to good ‘ol Wikipedia, nearly all modern scholars consider the baptism and crucifixion of Jesus to be historically certain. James Dunn, Emeritus Lightfoot Professor of Divinity of the University of Durham, England, states that “These two facts in the life of Jesus command almost universal assent” and “rank so high on the ‘almost impossible to doubt or deny’ scale of historical facts,” that they are often the starting point for the historical study of the life of Christ.

John P. Meier is the William K. Warren Professor of Theology at the University at Notre Dame, specializing in Biblical studies and Christianity/Judaism in antiquity. He wrote A Marginal Jew: Rethinking the Historical Jesus, which uses methods of modern research to “recover, recapture and reconstruct the historical Jesus.”

Wikipedia states that Mr. Meier “views the crucifixion of Jesus as historical fact and states that based on the ‘criterion of embarrassment,’ Christians would not have invented the painful death of their leader. Meier states that a number of other criteria, e.g. the ‘criterion of multiple attestations’ (i.e. confirmation by more than one source), the ‘criterion of coherence’ (i.e. that it fits with other historical elements) and the ‘criterion of rejection’ (i.e. that it is not disputed by ancient sources) help establish the crucifixion of Jesus as a historical event.”

So, if He was crucified, then He must have existed. Got that, Mr. Atwill? There now, it’s really not that difficult, is it?

This documentary states “No doubt, Christianity has done a lot of good for the world, but a lot of bad has come from its most dogmatic believers, who create wars, hatred, and other harm under the disguise of religion.” Again, he’s obviously referring to the Roman Catholic Church, which is a skewed version of true Christianity.

It goes on to claim that “support for wars in the Middle East is preached to Evangelical Christians as a way to speed up the coming of the End of Days.” What are these people smoking?? I defy them to name ONE preacher who does this!

I’m pretty sure they’re confusing Evangelical Christianity with Islam. THEY are the ones who are bucking for wars in order to bring back their 12th Imam, the Mahdi, A/K/A antichrist. Christians are doing no such thing. WE are the ones calling for our sons and daughters to come home, so they can stop dying for the Globalist agenda.

This “ground-breaking documentary not only gives us a revolutionary new understanding of the origins of Christianity, but shows how the political use of religion is still affecting our personal lives today. We currently live on the brink of an immense paradigm shift, and this modern time is very parallel to the era in which Christianity emerged. Studying this ancient era can give us the much-needed perspective for coming up with solutions to today’s problems, so we can create the better world that we envision.”

More like a wind-breaking documentary, if you ask me. So, after more than 2000 years, these intellectually arrogant buffoons have dreamed up a revolutionary new understanding of how our Savior came into the world to die for our sins, rose the third day and ascended to the Father. Well, ain’t that special! What HAVE we done all this time without their brilliance to light our way?

They are correct about one thing: the political use of the religion of atheism is absolutely affecting our personal lives today. This godless religious system has been rammed down our throats since the early 1960’s and is growing more virulent by the day! And, I also agree that we currently live on the brink of an immense paradigm shift because this era is somewhat reminiscent to the one in which Christianity emerged.

Yep, Christianity and the Age of Grace started in the 1st Century, and it’s just about to conclude. And yes sir, Mr. Atwill when this happens, you will most certainly shift your paradigm in a mighty way! We already have the solutions to today’s problems, but mankind is much too self-centered and arrogant to obey, which is why the very historical Jesus will be coming back in the flesh to rule this earth with an iron rod.

So, you and your colleagues go right ahead and poison more mushy college age minds with your blasphemous drivel. Yuk it up in Conway Hall, that beautiful lecture and concert facility, widely considered to be a landmark of London’s independent intellectual, political and cultural life. Welcome the sheeple into that historic home of British humanism, and be sure to point out the creed of the Society, “To Thine Own Self Be True” that proudly graces the main hall above the stage, lit by skylight.

Proceed to pontificate your delusional magnum opus in your most impressive oratorical voices, showing yourselves to be the bloated, over-rated, pompous jackasses you are. Revel in the drooling adulation of the ignorant, and enjoy your sad measure of glory while you can.

However, keep this one caveat in the back of your busy mind: One day you will find yourselves having to bow your knee to that Jesus you mock, and you will confess He is Lord. I highly recommend you pack an extra pair of shorts because, when you discover what’s in store for academic fools like you, I’m pretty sure you’ll shift all over your paradigm again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven