Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture New Updates: October 11 2013

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link: http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

11 Oct 13

Poll: Most Americans see 'gloom and doom' ahead
With no end in sight to the partial government shutdown, the number of voters who believe the country is heading in the right direction has fallen 11 points over the past week to its lowest level in nearly two years. Just 17% of Likely U.S. Voters now say the country is heading in the right direction

NSA data bank hit by mystery power surges Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/nsa-data-bank-hit-by-mystery-power-surges/#jhKpFT86p4HmWp0Y.99
The new $1.4 billion National Security Agency supercomputer facility in Utah has been wracked with unexplainable, repeated electrical surges and explosions that have destroyed hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of sensitive computers used to store the vast amounts of data it scoops up on foreign nationals and Americans. In the past 13 months, there have been some 10 electrical meltdowns at the new 200-acre facility in Bluffdale, Utah, which has been unable to run all of its computers and servers.

Obama Pushing Israel to Vacate Jordan Valley
Obama’s proposal calls for international forces to maintain security control along with unarmed Palestinian police forces, the PA negotiator said. Israel will retain security posts in some strategic areas of the Jordan Valley, according to the U.S. plan.

California Officials Raid Offices of Major Obama Donor Kareem Ahmed
Officials executed a warrant for the offices of Landmark Medical Management, whose president Kareem Ahmed gave the Obama affiliated Super PAC Priorities USA a $1 million donation. The president of a company in a complex industry, Ahmed claimed Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi as a personal friend,

Jailed Vatican accountant fears death by poisoning
A former Vatican priest arrested in connection with an alleged tax evasion scheme said Thursday he fears he will be poisoned for talking to investigators. In a newspaper interview conducted through his lawyer, the Rev. Nunzio Scarano said, "I have told of episodes that could put me in danger," ANSA news service reported. "I am trying to be stronger than the fear and nightmares that torment me, but despite my prayers, I am certain that I will die by poisoning," Scarano added.

Iran cancels annual anti-Zionism conference
As part of an apparent effort to rebrand the Islamic Republic in post-Ahmadinejad times, the New Horizon Conference, scheduled to take place in November, was cancelled by the Foreign Ministry, reported The Telegraph. Hardliners in Iran blasted the decision, which they see as another concession on the part of the new government. Iran’s recently elected president, Hassan Rouhani, has made a concerted effort to put a new face on the regime in Tehran.

Foreigners train Syrian rebels in Afghanistan to use chem weapons - Lavrov
There are reports that some third countries are training Syrian rebels to use chemical weapons in Afghanistan, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said. The intention is to put the skill to use in new false flag actions in Syria, he explained.

Bachmann: House could impeach 'dictator' Obama for his offenses
Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) said Tuesday that President Obama has “committed impeachable offenses” and that the House could hold a hearing to impeach.

Judicial Watch Sues Michael Bloomberg for Gun Records
“We have good reason to suspect that New York taxpayers have been forced to foot the bill for Mayor Bloomberg’s anti-gun group,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. “We have records showing that other municipalities also foot part of his anti-gun lobbying efforts. And it is well past time for the public to have a full accounting from Mayor Bloomberg about MAIG taxpayer-funded activities.”

NBC Blasts Obamacare Exchanges: ‘The Focus of Ridicule’ and ‘A Complete Mess’
NBC’s Nightly News reported on the disastrous rollout of Obamacare Thursday night, with correspondent Tom Costello calling the website “the focus of ridicule” and quoting experts who could hardly fathom a “worse launch of a nationwide site.”

Allen West: Obama Acting Like 'Spoiled Brat'
Former Rep. Allen West of Florida said President Barack Obama's refusal to negotiate with Republicans is tantamount to the behavior of a "spoiled brat." "I can put it very basic Southern terms: a spoiled brat child," West told "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV.

Obama rejects Republican offer of short-term debt limit plan
The President rejected the offer because it didn’t include a provision to reopen the federal government, which has been offering only non-essential services since Oct. 1 because politicians failed to extend spending authority.

South Dakota blizzard kills, buries cows; shutdown leaves ranchers in the cold
Like in a scene from an apocalyptic parable, dark carcasses of cows and steers lie motionless in silent clusters across swaths of South Dakota. An early blizzard caught ranchers off guard this week in the state, killing as many as 20,000 head of cattle, a state official says. But ranchers say they are the real victims. The storm left many of them in ruins, and now Washington is leaving them out in the cold.

Tornado damage in Eads, Colorado
A tornado hit the southeast Colorado community of Eads Thursday evening, emergency officials in Kiowa County said. Tornado hit about 6:30 p.m. and damaged two houses. Tornado also knocked down power to the communities of Brandon, Sheridan Lake and Towner, The Denver Channel reported.

Republicans offer to raise US debt ceiling for six weeks
Washington's politicians have taken the first steps towards temporarily ending America's 10-day budget impasse after Republican leaders proposed a plan to raise the US debt ceiling for six weeks to allow time for further negotiations. Senior Republican party members went to the White House to discuss the proposal with Barack Obama seeking to break a political deadlock that threatened to take the US to the brink of default for the first time in its history.

Earthquake in Thessaloniki Hits 4.4 on the Richter Scale
According to the Athens Institute of Geodynamics, the earthquake occurred at 8.15 in the morning, 40 km east of Thessaloniki and its focal depth was 10 km. It is not yet known whether there are damages resulting from the earthquake.

Syria: God is at Work
“When you hear about one Muslim coming to Christ, it’s a great thing, and everybody rejoices,” said a VOM Syrian contact. “Today in Syria I’m not talking about one person. We’re talking about hundreds and even thousands of Muslims coming to know Christ.”

Syria rebels executed civilians, says Human Rights Watch
Rebel forces in Syria killed as many as 190 civilians and seized more than 200 hostages during a military offensive in August, Human Rights Watch says. A report by the US-based group says the deaths occurred in villages inhabited predominantly by members of President Bashar al-Assad's minority Alawite sect near the coastal city of Latakia. It said the findings "strongly suggest" crimes against humanity were committed.

Cyclone Phailin: India's Orissa and Andhra Pradesh prepare for storm
India is preparing for a massive cyclone, which is sweeping through the Bay of Bengal towards the country's east coast. Cyclone Phailin, categorised as "very severe" by weather forecasters, is expected to hit Orissa and Andhra Pradesh states on Saturday. The Meteorological Department has predicted winds of 205-215km (127-134 miles) at the time of landfall.

Report: Iran nixes anti-Israel, anti-Zionism conference
Iranian officials have reportedly ordered the cancellation of an annual anti-Israel and anti-Zionism conference set to take place in November, Britain's Daily Telegraph reported Thursday. ...Iran's foreign ministry cancelled the New Horizon Conference, in the latest move to demonstrate that the country is veering toward a new diplomatic direction under the leadership of new President Hassan Rouhani.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Oct 13

Weird Shift of Earth's Magnetic Field Explained
Earth's magnetic field shields the planet from charged particles streaming from the sun, keeping it from becoming a barren, Mars-like rock. For more than 300 years, scientists have recorded a westward-drifting feature in the field that models have been unable to explain.

'Thuggery' sparks talk of impeachment
As the federal government’s partial shutdown, sparked by Senate Democrats’ refusal to discuss budget compromises with Republicans in the House, continues, there’s a word more and more members of Congress are connecting to President Obama. Impeachment.

China, EU Agree to 45 Bln Euro Currency Swap
China and the European Union have signed a 350 billion yuan (45 billion Euro) currency swap agreement, a major step in pushing international use of the yuan. The deal, signed between the People's Bank of China and the European Central Bank (ECB) on Wednesday, aims to support bilateral trade and protect financial stability, according to a statement on the PBOC website.

Brazil riots: A 10000-strong protest by teachers over pay sees fire bombs
A teachers’ protest over pay turned violent in Rio de Janeiro, with masked anarchists pelting police and buildings with fire bombs and breaking into banks in scenes that will raise questions about the security of the 2014 World Cup. Teachers in Brazil have been on strike demanding better pay for almost two months and on Monday thousands of them - joined by students, anarchists and civil rights groups – marched in support of the action.

Boehner slams ObamaCare after other GOP leaders sidestep it
Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) on Wednesday criticized the first week of ObamaCare as a system that threatens to fine people for failing to buy health insurance on websites that don't work.

“How can we tax people for not buying a product from a website that doesn't work?” he asked on the House floor.

Kashmir: India-China-Pakistan Triangular Conflict
Kashmir’s ‘locational’ relevance for India, China and Pakistan has always been significant and it has become a driver in its own right for the perpetual state of conflict with Pakistan and a reality which has the potential for keeping the Sino-Indian relations adversarial.

All 50 States Are Actually Shifting Toward Conservatism?
The American public is apparently as conservative today as it has been in 50 years, according to Cornell political scientist Peter Enns, citing both his own work and work done by Vanderbilt professor Larry M. Bartels. In fact, based on the joint efforts of Enns and Julianna Koch, all 50 states have experienced a shift towards conservatism.

Himmler's crystal skull found in Germany
Journalist Luc Burgin said the skull, found hidden on a roof beam in the home of a woman who was once married to a high-ranking SS officer, appears to be one of a series of skulls revered by the Mayans in ancient Mexico, The Daily Mirror reported Thursday.

U.S. Treasury, Fed planning for possible default - source
U.S. Treasury and Federal Reserve officials worried about the growing possibility of a catastrophic default are crafting contingency plans to mitigate the economic fallout if Congress fails to extend America's borrowing authority, a source familiar with the plans said.

Pope Francis: I’ll come to Israel
Edelstein was on an official visit to Italy and the Vatican Wednesday. He met Pope Francis Wednesday afternoon, and invited him to Israel and to a visit to the Knesset. Francis replied emphatically, “I’ll come! I’ll come!”

[/u]

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Rapture New Updates: October 11 2013

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Our Facebook page is :
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Fire in the Sky News / 'Purple Fireball' / 3 Comets Incoming!

'EU faces catastrophe with pain & suffering equal to WWII"

The Red Cross says Europe is heading into a long period of mass unemployment, inequality and social despair. The organization believes austerity policies are to blame according to a report obtained by Britain's Guardian newspaper. It forecasts bleak times ahead for about 120 million Europeans living in, or close to, poverty. The report says those out of work for more than a year amount to 11 million. For more thoughts on Europe's sinking economy RT joined by Chris Clarke, a senior lecturer at Nottingham Business School

4MIN News Ocotber 11, 2013: Active Sun, ISON Info, Earth's Mag Field

M1.5 Solar Flare & Sun-Diving Comet October 11, 2013

M-Flare from Nowhere
An impulsive M-Class Solar flare was registered from an active region yet to rotate the northeastern limb (Old Region 11853), the eruption produced a large Halo Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) which does not have an earth directed component due to the proximity of the active region/blast site with respect to the Earth. Today's M1.5 occurred at 07:23 UTC. The flare itself may have been larger than the actual officially reported M1.5 due to the active region being behind the northeastern limb. Associated with this eruption was a TenFlare measuring 380 solar flux

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

Cyclone Phailin Massive Storm India / Tropical Storm Nari Philippines...

Iraq Hangs 42 Prisoners Including A Woman

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

Charges filed against LAPD officer in woman's death. 10/11/2013.

Trucker Protest Update: In Washington Beltway. 10/11/2013

Obamacare : Dr Ben Carson Socialized Medicine is the Keystone to a Socialist State (Oct 10, 2013)

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven