Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE BORN AGAIN RESURRECTION

Hello All,

I wrote a letter, entitled the BORN AGAIN RAPTURE, around this time last year, when I still believed in a pre tribulation rapture. In fact, looking back now, this was the moment when the Lord was beginning to show me that we would be here until His Second Coming. It was the beginning of my journey into discovering His truth, and letting go of the traditions of men. Over this past year, especially during these last several months, I have found out how very wrong my beliefs had been, and the Lord has shown me the many errors that exist in the churches of end time Christianity.

Upon finding out that the First Resurrection occurs when we are Born Again, I decided to find verses in His Holy Word that shows that this if true. Like I have said before, one truth leads to another, just how one lie leads to another. There are layers of truth as there are layers of false doctrine. The Truth has been stolen from those who do not find out for themselves, and study to be accounted worthy...and they miss the mark, spiritually. It is a spiritual Kingdom and that is why so many are dead while alive...they need the Spirit.

I decided to use the above title because I can now see that not only is the Rapture all about being born again, but so is the first resurrection!! The Kingdom we are in right now, if we are born again, is an eternal Kingdom...it does not end. The Age of Grace does end, and it will end soon. Jesus is Coming this time to Judge, and take whoever is worthy to New Jerusalem, on the New Earth.

Those who are Born Again live eternally, they are spiritually resurrected in Christ, and live in this temporary worldly kingdom, until His Second Coming, and our bodies are resurrected. First the Spiritual and then the Natural.

Below are quotes from His Holy Word that show being born again is the First Resurrection.

Ephesians 1:17-21 KJV

"That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:"

(Through the Spirit of Wisdom, we gain new knowledge of the Lord, and our understanding of all things Spiritual will be enlightened.)

Ephesians 5:13-17 KJV

"But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. "

(When you are baptized in Christ, then arise from the dead into the resurrection of eternal life in Christ, you are given light. Light comes from Jesus Christ. With your light, everything is made manifest. This means that all things are rendered apparent and made known to you. By using your light, you are able to walk carefully around the obstacles. A fool does not walk perfectly because he does not know what the LORD GOD'S Will is. A wise man understands the Will of the LORD GOD, because he has the light to discern perfect from flawed and the truth from the false. )

Ezekiel 11:19-20 KJV

"And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God. "

John 5:24 KJV

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."

John 11:25-26 KJV

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:"

(Spiritual resurrection gives eternal life - When you are called to Jesus Christ by the LORD GOD, and you hear his Word, and believe that the LORD GOD sent him, and profess that belief through the Baptism in Christ, you are spiritually resurrected.)

Romans 6:4 KJV

"Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life."

(Spiritual resurrection delivers from death. You cannot be resurrected unless you first die in the Baptism of Christ. Once you are spiritually resurrected by the glory of the LORD GOD, you are able to walk in a newness of life.)

Romans 6:13 KJV

"Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God."

(When you are spiritually resurrected, your works become righteous. They no longer are unrighteous from sin, but are made alive through the yielding of yourself to the LORD GOD. Through this yielding, you become an instrument in the LORD GOD'S hand for His righteousness. )

Acts 26:18 KJV

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

( Once you have been spiritually resurrected, your eyes are opened and turn from darkness to light. The power of Satan is removed, and the power of the LORD GOD takes control of you. You go from being dead your sins to being alive in His Light.)

Philippians 3:10-11 KJV

"That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead."

( When you are spiritually resurrected, you have the awareness of the sufferings and death of Jesus Christ, and the power of his resurrection. You join the Lord Jesus Christ in a fellowship of his suffering and death through your baptism, and understand the LORD GOD'S power as you are raised from the dead.)

We must remember what John the Baptist told us...Jesus will baptize us with Fire...with the power of the Holy Spirit...and this happens when we are born again, from above. We are already in the Kingdom of God when He dwells in our hearts. It is this worldly kingdom that is coming to an end. First we were born Spiritually from the dead, then our bodies when He comes.

How this simple truth became so confusing and divided and perverted by man is what Jesus warned us about, false prophets and false doctrines. This was His most dire warning...because it is the Root of all other confusion and misinformation that has been spread for centuries by the Religious false prophets, always trying to hide the Truth.

Let us rejoice in our resurrection and keep the fire of His Spirit within our hearts aglow, and shine our lights into this present darkness.

TO JESUS IS ALL THE GLORY...AS HE IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Re: THE BORN AGAIN RESURRECTION

Bump

Hello all,

I hope no one thinks that I am saying there no bodily resurrection, as that is not what I am conveying here. There must be a resurrection of the Spirit, first, and this happens only when one dies to self.

This death to self is much more important than physical death, the born again in Spirit must take place as the first death. Those who have died to self and received the Spirit have no fear of the second death that separates soul from spirit. They have already died and been resurrected with Christ, and will live eternally.

May we all be in His Love and Light as this battle rages around us. Never stop trusting Jesus!!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Hi Patti,

I'm glad to see many have come to this site and have had the opportunity to find that many things we were taught in the churches are false:

1. The pre tribulation rapture

2. Who Israel is

3. What is Zionism

4. Why are the apopcrypha books ( quoted by Jesus ) are omitted from the bible even though before the 1500's they were in the bible

The Holy Spirit will teach us all things!

Thanks for bumping up this post and sharing your willingness to continue to "seek truth" and not be above "instruction by the HOLY SPIRIT"

I pray we all will continue to grow in the GRACE and KNOWLEDGE of our LORD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST.

If you have time you might want to read the books by Joe Ortiz that I have shared on this site numerous times.
( The endtimes Passover and Why Christians will suffer Great Tribulation )

ABOVE ALL PLEASE READ YOUR BIBLE.

We all see dimly and need the HOLY SPIRIT to teach us all things.

SEE: Joe Ortiz

Book 1

The End Times Passover

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=924414&cmd=show

book 2

Why Christians Will Suffer
Great Tribulation

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=924340&cmd=show

God Bless

Steven