Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rapture New Updates: October 9 2013

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Big Bird: Avian predator drone may be new threat to privacy

The birds may be watching you - and that's not paranoia. A new surveillance drone dressed up as an avian predator and with the same flight performance is being marketed to armies across the globe. RT's Sara Firth went to check it out.

USA To Cut Some Aid To Egypt

BREAKING: Rocket Fired At Israel Gaza And 2 Mortars Fired From Syria

"Thanksgivukkah" This Won't Happen Again For 79,043 Years

BREAKING: ********* Nuclear Accident Splashes 6 Workers Rad

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Our Facebook page is :

10-09-13 Hummingbird027's Updates on End-Time and Prophetic News

A Hollywood Producer Wants To Help Us Reach Millions- Follow Up

Excerpts from Hollywood Producer email to me:
When my show was in season one production, "Hollywood" was causing positive stuff to happen. Every youtube video I posted was getting 250,000 to 2.5 million views - they were mainly short clips of interviews I did on the red carpet. IMDb rank was in the top ...... out of 4,000,000 ... then the online attacks that destroyed youtube channels, google links to my name in quotes (my name is not common) was consistently 33 million, then it crashed... Then there were fluke accidents that happened to me.

All that said, I never sold my soul though there were 'opportunities' that came...

The online attacks happened when I was credited with making the audiobook narrator of "...................." rise to fame (which I now understand was not supposed to happen). I still feed logic and reason, instilled with 'values' to some top shows.

If you wake up tomorrow and the world knows your name, your voice and your work... what does it look like? How does it affect Billions of people? Why does it matter? How will it save every life? How will each of them be able to live a more meaningful life?

I know you know this, but all those sites you're signed up for are building databases. Further, they're using people's ideas + GREAT writers to create more stuff for people to find online... so people that have lost the ability to use their intelligent mind --- well they are focused on the illusion that televised college and professional sports games are not fixed. For others, they are sucked into the illusion that news (and all of this congressional acting) is real.

You've mentioned troll types, etc. Understand that MOST (more than 90%) of the conversations that appear real, no matter what the site or page... they are paid for. The internet is a more advanced version of The Truman Show. For almost a decade, I've ...................... in other parts of the world to do their first freelance task. With that experience and our recommendation, thousands of former talented individuals have been hired full time to moderate/comment, and they've incentive to keep the truth completely private... forever. If I've had thousands of people work for me that are now working full time (for other companies) moderating everything that people (like you) do online, just know that there are likely a billion others doing that work.

You must imagine a world where money is NO OBJECT. That's the true reality. A lot of people refer to The Matrix movie, but it's so much deeper. To put it in simple earthly terms, again, imagine that a billion people moderating the web, adjusting the numbers, creating the reality. Also, imagine that computers have existed for a long time that think and work online 24 hours a day. They are able to BE many humans simultaneously, and they, too, mirror (and throttle, or limit) everything you do.

How is it, Casey, that an unknown like Ryan Seacrest (someone I, in fact, respect and feel sorry for), can rise to fame so quickly. In the span of a few short years, he replaced friends of mine ... and you'd be shocked if you knew what's next. But, Casey, HOW does this happen? This is stuff I've spent a fortune to figure out.

Mechanisms that can limit numbers, visibility; can moderate and create comments, stories and realities in people's minds... they can also create fame... overnight.

In the absence of unlimited funding, in the absence of power over controlling forces... there is only ONE way to get your message known to everyone. I'm not going to be a messenger exposing the stuff that's on the list of forbidden truth. It's simply unnecessary and it's unbelievable to 100% of people. They're going to keep playing this game with you Casey, and there are ways around it that 'they' will agree with and even support... without you having to sell your soul.

What I will do is be the voice that inspires, and the moderators will no longer be instructed to stop me. I have values, and I know what will make life thrive around without the population control agenda. Now it's time to do it.

After thousands of interviews on the red carpet, my sense of who is sincere has improved. You seem sincere, but you need to know how to influence a few billion people. Just think about it, people around the world sincerely believe that Miley Cyrus makes her own choices in choreography, those ridiculous costumes, photo shoots etc. Every second of her life is pre-planned by hundreds of people well in advance.

which people online you believe are sincere and trustworthy. There are many that I've not reached out to because I do not know if they've sold their soul. For those that are real, I know I can help them reach the world too... The problem has been that they do no understand the importance of global influence. I've offered to help the ones I've reached out to for free - at my own expense, but they're fine with a limited audience of fans.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

The John Moore Show 10/9/2013

Government Shutdown Looks Like "New World Order" Lists

URGENT: "Bus Crash Pennsylvania 1 Dead 44 Injured Hospital

Tens Thousands Dead Cows South Dakota!! Hosea Prophecy

(California) Bart Rail commuters on phones didn't notice gun before shooting. 10/9/2013.

(California) Missing woman found dead at SF General Hospital 17 days later! 10/9/2013.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven