Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Left Vs Right

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/hunter1.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Left Vs Right

By Tommy Hunter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot remember in my 49 years on this earth when our country has been more divided than it is right now. I think it is becoming more and more true that we have in fact become two nations within one. If we continue on the current path, there is absolutely no way that our once great nation can survive.

The Lord Jesus said, “A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand” (Mark 3:24).

Something that is very obvious is the political parties, Democrats and Republicans, are both becoming obsolete. I personally will not affiliate myself with either party, because both are totally self-serving and corrupt. The news media, which has become nothing but a tool of Satan and his kingdom of darkness, is mentioning the political parties less and less, but is using descriptive names for the people in those two parties. And those names are: Left and Right, Liberal and Conservative.

It is no secret that the news media has very little to say positive about those on the Right (aka Conservative). They are always labeled as haters, bigots, racists, intolerant...and the ones who are always keeping the president from carrying out his agenda for the nation. The government shutdown is currently being blamed on the Right. President Barack Hussein Obama said the day after the shutdown, “House Republicans continue to tie funding of the government to ideological demands…all to save face after making some impossible promises to the extreme RIGHT wing of their party.”

Those on the right, specifically evangelical Christians, have been listed by the Department of Homeland Security, under the Obama Administration, as the number one terrorist threat to the United States! Not Al Qaeda, not the KKK, not Muslims! Bible-believing, church-going evangelical Christians are the biggest threat to our nation! Don’t believe me...look it up!

This focus on the Left and the Right, those who are called “left-leaning” or “right-leaning” has more to do with the end-times than I could have realized. If you go look into the political affiliations of any nation, their parties are also described as: Left and Right. The Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud party is described as Right wing.

That’s one of the reasons he and our president don’t get along. Our nation was once described as a “center-right leaning” nation. Now according to polls, if you believe them, we have now become a “center-left leaning” nation. I want to briefly present the facts about the Left and the Right. Psalm 9:17 states, “The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.” That said, the facts below, will deal specifically with morality.

Facts about the Left:

1. Supports abortion-on-demand for any reason whatsoever.

2. Supports gay marriage in all 50 states.

3. Believes that Jerusalem is not the legitimate capital of Israel and that the Jews are occupiers of land that should belong to the Palestinians (at the Democratic National Convention in 2012, the delegates actually booed when Jerusalem was readmitted into the Democratic platform as the capital of Israel.)

4. Believes that God should have no place in our schools or government. (More boos at the DNC convention last year when God was put back into the Dem platform).

5. Believes in evolution, and disparages anyone who would even have the nerve to believe that God created the world.

Facts about the Right:

1. Against abortion and believes that life begins at conception.

2. Believes that marriage is a holy institution ordained by God between a man and a woman.

3. Believes that the Land of Israel, along with Jerusalem, belongs to the Jews and no one should force them to give up their land.

4. Believes that the USA was founded on the Bible (Word of God), and that the nation’s children should be able to freely demonstrate their faith in the schools.

5. Believes that a holy God created the heavens and the earth.

There is much more I could list, but these facts are the extremes of both sides. And everything I have listed can be verified. The intense focus on the Left and the Right in what I believe to be the last days—is falling right in line with the Word of God. We know that the news media lifts up and applauds those on the Left, and lambasts and denigrates those on the Right. But the Left is good, tolerant, and all-loving while the Right is evil, hate-filled and on “the wrong side of history.”

You will be hard-pressed to find any news channel (cable or local) that has anything good to say about those on the dreaded “Right.” But what does God have to say about the Left and the Right, and let me tell you, He has A LOT to say:

“A wise man’s heart is at his RIGHT hand, but a fool’s heart at his LEFT” (Ecclesiastes 10:2).

“When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His RIGHT hand, but the goats on the LEFT.

Then the King will say to those on His RIGHT hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’ Then the righteous (the RIGHT) will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink?

When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’ “Then He will also say to those on the LEFT hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.

“Then they (the LEFT) also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life” (Matthew 25:31-46).

“But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the RIGHT hand of God, and said, “Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the RIGHT hand of God!” (Acts 7:55, 56).

“Which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His RIGHT hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come” (Ephesians 1:20, 21)

“Now this is the main point of the things we are saying: We have such a High Priest, who is seated at the RIGHT hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens” (Hebrews 8:1).

Hmmm? I guess The LORD GOD YHWH didn’t get the memo that the “LEFT” is where it’s AT in 2013! Now I know there are those who will say, “I'm not an extremist. I’m a Moderate. I like to be in the middle...not the extreme Left or the extreme Right.” And we have been told by the mainstream media that our government would work better if everyone would become more moderate and move to the middle. Well there is a Scripture for all of you who want to be considered Moderates:

“These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm [MODERATE], and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth” (Revelation 3:15, 16).

LEFT versus RIGHT: Time is running out. The Lord Jesus Christ is returning very soon to get His Bride (the church). Which side will you choose?

“Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve” (Joshua 24:15).

I report...you decide. MARANATHA!

Tommy Hunter

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven