Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Want to know when God tells us Messiah Jesus Christ Returns, watch Charles Holler's Warning video.

Thank You Charles Holler for this great teacher who speaks plain, easy to understand of why we need to look up. The evidence is there that shows us when the physical return of Jesus Christ will take place. There isn't any time left for a pre-7 year Tribulation Rapture.....there just is not. Do the math; it just cannot be. It looks like we are very close to a major event that could be termed a pre-Wrath event.

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Published on 15 Sep 2013 The Most Sensational Signs in the Sky which rival the Star of Bethlehem are about to be seen in different parts of the world, yet like the Star of Bethlehem, so many people will have little idea about the Savior they are pointing to. The Bible tells us to make aware and be prepared! God made the sun, moon and stars to point to His seasons. God wrote the Word to explain these seasons and how to be saved before it's too late.

http://www.rapturewatch.net/apps/videos/videos/show/18192894-warning-8-super-signs-in-the-heavens

Re: Want to know when God tells us Messiah Jesus Christ Returns, watch Charles Holler's Warning vid

Could it be that lots of people are saved who do not think much about these times and seasons? I find the thinking about comets and blood moons interesting, as do we all, but I know some saved people who are simply not interested in them. Of course, if they scared some people into repentance, good!

For us to think that horror is about to become more horrible--not a subject one can smile about. Praying for God to lessen the horror as much as possible. I had an emotional shock in finding out about something that happened a long time ago, that affected my life, but I was not told about it at the time I could possibly have changed things, and helped several others. I am mourning that now. Not thinking much about the moon.

Re: Want to know when God tells us Messiah Jesus Christ Returns, watch Charles Holler's Warning vid

It is very sad that some saved people don't care about these celestial signs that Jesus told us to watch for all the way back to Gen. 1:14 and then other places in the New Testament. It brings my spirit to remembrance of the last MAJOR celestial event and less than a dozen people even saw it, some shepherds, a few wise men, a couple kings, and well they missed it then too as they were to busy planting fields and marrying, and eating etc... On the bright side though, the body of Christ has The Holy Spirit living in it and teaching them if they want to listen....or even have eyes to see and ears to hear. I for one will be watching.
Agape
Charles Holler Sr

Hi Charles,

Well SAID!

I agree with you and say AMEN!

God Bless

Keep LOOKING UP! Our REDEMPTION by our REDEEMER draws NIGH.

ybiC,

Steven

speaking of moons, the Harvest Moon is big and golden tonight.

Charles I am very interested in the four blood moons and the dreadful things Comet Ison might bring.
I just can't think a lot about them due to the horrible things predicted. Why oh why such horror, I ask the Lord. I know that we understand the reason, but our emotions hurt concerning this. We do not want horror.

Oh, Dear Mariel,

I know what you are saying; it is so horrible and it is that reason that drives me to share those very topics that seem to get people's attention a whole lot more than the kind of witnessing of days gone by when things were fairly peaceful. Better to face the horror and share the only One who can save us from Eternal Horror despite the temporary horror to our hearts now, right? People have gotten so hardened, it will take a knock into their hard heads to perhaps wake them up. Another one who finally sees Yeshua HaMashiach as their Savior? Praise His Holy Name.

Love to you,
gerlinda

Well said Gerlinda,
I believe we will see some very troublesome times ahead ( or should I say tribulasome times) and there will be horror, but not for those who have enough faith to stand in the fiery furnace or lay in the lions den. We need to pray always and stay in the Word so we will have the faith to even walk out of a nuclear blast. If you think you lack the faith then just read more Word and gather yourselves together more often. Finally it just might be His will to take some home and then even if we are big chickens now, He will give us dying grace, the king that makes you sing when lions are coming.

Php_1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Rom_10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Heb_10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Agape
Charles Holler Sr