Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
When My Fury Shall Come Up In My Face

And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face. For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; Ezekiel 38:18-19

Notice when God says that His Fury (His Wrath) shall come up in His face. It is quite clear that this Wrath will take place when the Northern Forces shall come against the Land of Israel. All right, now that we know when the Wrath comes and what causes it, shouldn't we look at the events taking place in the Middle East? Those very forces are already gathered to do battle with their ships, tanks, missiles and other weapons of mass destruction. The men of war behind those weapons which are gathered are so mighty in number that they resemble a huge black cloud. Damascus is nearly a ruinous city at the time of this writing because of, at least 4 nuclear hits upon it and about to become the Ruinous Heap as prophesied in Isaiah 17:1. Yes, I know, the very same teachers that told people they had nothing to be concerned about because they would escape all the bad stuff, be it man-made or the earth itself literally falling apart, also said that this event would be the start of the final 7 years. Really? Does a woman decide if she holds her legs together real tight and ignore those labor pains, that it will stop the birth? Or, can we say, we are in the final birth pains that produce a birth?

Do you suppose after that event, it will that bring "Peace"? I doubt it. People may think it's destruction will remove the 39 or so various factions of the Muslim terrorists, whose headquarters are within it's cities resulting in no more war. These sons of Essau have fought against each other for generations but now are bonded in their hatred for the the Land of Israel. It seems we are told in God's Word that when they say, "Peace, Peace, then Sudden Destruction". Sudden surely doesn't mean a slow, gradual climb but swift action that happens so quickly as to catch people by surprise. Also notice the force that will be behind God's Fury. It will shake the Land of Israel. It has been shown that every major earthquake fault line is connected to the one located below the Mount of Olives. Seems, when that earthquake that takes place in Israel which destroys 1/3 of the city, will continue it's travels like a serpent winding it's way around the world setting off it's destruction. Or, is this event also connected to some heavenly star (Wormwood) that will fall into a ocean as to kill and poison one third of the world?

Goodness Me! This sure doesn't sound like a world that has 7 more years left to exist as we know it, does it? I have had to really re-think the timing of the Rapture due to those words above and the Middle East scenario taking place since the 9-11 attack upon the Twin Towers. Speaking about that event.......

It has been said that Jacob had to work 7 years for the wife he thought he was going to get, only to find out he had been cheated to accept the older sister first and then after the next 7 years, he got the woman he truly loved. Those 7 years of a love-less marriage and finally another 7 years resulted in the marriage with his first choice of a wife whom he loved with all of his heart. Many prophecy teachers believe there is a prophecy in those 14 years?

Maybe, I am wrong but could that final14 years, begun with that huge fire sacrifice in 2001, find it's fulfillment in 2015/16? And if so, doesn't it seem like down-right stubborn pride and sinfulness to keep insisting in a pre-tribulation Rapture when it no longer adds up. It is much better to be able to say, "We were wrong but time has shown us differently." Let us make up for lost time.

I leave you with a thought. Aren't we suppose to be prepared within ourselves to deal with the enemies of our souls and the souls of our loved ones? I believe this means to arm them with information that will see them through the days leading up to the Almighty's Wrath or will it be said, "My People Are Destroyed For Lack Of Knowledge". Hosea 4:6

Written at the beginning of this year yet more realistic than ever before.
Gerlinda

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

My People Are Destroyed for Lack of Knowledge

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2013/01/my-people-are-destroyed-for-lack-of-knowledge-2444442.HTML?currentSplittedPage=0

Re: When My Fury Shall Come Up In My Face

Gerlinda,

You are hitting the nail right on the head!! What will it take for people to realize that there is not going to be a Pre-Tribulation rapture? I don't know if you read any of my studies, but, I am in total agreement with you. The Bible does not speak of such a thing, and if it was something we needed to know, surely Christ would have told us, or His disciples, and there would be plenty of Scriptures pointing us to this.

All the Scriptures that are being used to try and prove that there is, are actually about His Second Coming!! And, He did tell us He is COMING QUICKLY when He comes. It all seems to be coming together, and it sure seems like we are running out of time. I think Satan is going to unleashed on the earth very shortly, and then we know we will be here for the Tribulation. We will face the mark of the beast, but we will be protected and preach the Gospel from wherever He puts us. The good news however is that after this horrible time we will be with Jesus in heaven, and that will be worth all we leave behind in this world!!

I enjoyed your letter, thanks for sharing!
Agape!
Patti C.

Re: When My Fury Shall Come Up In My Face

Hi Patti,

We sure don't have the exact timing on this or that event but one thing we can be certain about is that the Rapture is just prior to the Wrath of God and when that Wrath does hit, God is not going to let A/C and his minions continue on as they were given the freedom to do for a period of time.

Oh, yes, I do read what you write when I have time but am not the best to always respond. But I do read.

Thanks there Patti,
gerlinda