Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
“So, When Is The Rapture?”

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

“So, When Is The Rapture?”

by Miriam Howard

Recently, I was asked when I thought the Rapture would occur. My answer follows below:

I truly believe the Lord is finally going to come for us this coming Spring on the Feast of Firstfruits, on April 20 /Nisan 20 , 2014.

Beginning on April 1/Nisan 1 thru May 29/Iyar 29, 2014, the Gregorian calendar days and the Jewish calendar days will fall on the same number and the same day of the week.

The whole prophetic plan of God is overlaid upon Israel’s agricultural year from start to finish, beginning in the Spring, “at the appointed time,” “at the time of life” (Gen 18 ) for the season of resurrection when “the new shoots” burst out of the ground, at the opening of God’s Sacred Year, which opens on Nisan 1, near the beginning of the first harvest - the Barley - as the first grain and the first crop to be harvested in Israel. Christ is called… “But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.” 1 Corinthians 15:23.

The Bride of Christ is called “His Body” and believers are referred to as “a type of firstfruits” in James 1:18. The Body of Christ must represent the same agricultural product and harvest as Christ-Himself, which is Barley. It would be totally out of agricultural order to assign the firstfruits of the Body of Christ to a different agricultural product than that of Christ Himself!

Also, Revelation 14, which is a parenthetical chapter, in verses 14-16, portrays the Jewish ’Son of Man’ sitting on a cloud with a sickle in His Hand. An angel tells Him that the “the harvest of the earth is now ripe.” The Greek word “ripe” there is the Greek word for “dry” and is a clue for the beginning of the grain harvest - as that is the only crop in Israel that is harvested when dry! The Lord is the Husbandman – a farmer - and like any farmer any where in the world, He always begins His harvest season IN ORDER, with the FIRST crop that is ripe for harvest!

Two verses later, an angel comes out with a sharp sickle to harvest “the vine of the earth” which is “ripe.” But this time, the Greek word there for “ripe” is an antonym - an opposite - to the first “ripe” above it and means “wet,” which reveals the grapes are “full of the blood of the grapes,” which describes them fit and ready to be thrown into the “winepress of God’s wrath.”

That is the reason that Springtime, during the Barley harvest, on the day of presentation of the Feast of Firstfruits – which is always Resurrection Day - is the ONLY day in the whole year for the BODY of Christ to also “rise from the grave” and be presented to the Father, by the Son, as the Law commands in Deuteronomy 26:10 forever !

The Wheat harvest follows some 50 days later, which begins with “the firstfruits of God and the Lamb” during the Tribulation which the Bible clearly represents as the conversion and sealing of the Jewish 144,000, in Revelation 14:4 . I believe their sealing will take place on the first Pentecost of the Tribulation.

The wheat harvest continues throughout to the end of summer which represents the Jews and the Gentiles in the first 3 ½ years, as well as the harvest of “the summer fruits” (Amos 8:1-2, about which the Bible says this: “The end is come upon my people of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more.” Jeremiah 24:2-5 describes “good figs and bad figs” i.e. good (saved) Jews and Gentiles and bad (unsaved) Jews and Gentiles. In Israel, the first ripe fig appears very near the Feast of Harvest, which is Pentecost. (In Scripture, all mention of ‘wheat’ is a symbol for the nation of Israel and the Gentiles).

The Grape harvest follows at the end of summer/beginning of Fall which symbolizes the utterly wicked- both Jews and Gentiles- throughout the entire last half of the Tribulation, beginning in the middle of it.
The Earth’s seasons reflect God’s Plan- as the Spring in the “time of Light” at “the end of the latter rain,” at the beginning of God’s Sacred Year- starting on Nisan 1.

The Fall is “the dark time” of the year with the death of Earth’s vegetation evidenced by the browning of the vegetation and the ultimate drop-off of leaves. This is symbolized by the Grape Harvest which is a type of the beginning of the death of the utterly wicked, beginning in the middle of the Tribulation and continuing on throughout the whole last half of the Tribulation, culminating with the battle of Armageddon in the Spring upon the return of Yeshua, the Messiah, Who brings the final death to all the remaining wicked.

In Israel, the end of the levitical year (Exodus 34:22 ) culminates with “the Feast of Ingathering” (Tabernacles ) which symbolizes the previously harvested crops that are gathered into “my barn” (Matthew 13:30, which is a symbol for the righteous Jews and Gentiles, at the beginning of the Messianic Kingdom on Earth during “the Feast of Tabernacles.”

Following this is the preparation of the fields by plowing up the old residue in order to make the ground ready for the sowing the new seed (a type of the redeemed remnant of both Israel and the Gentiles), and the arrival of the former, early rain, the gentle rain, in order for new growth to begin which continues throughout the winter months with the fall of the heavy, winter rains, through to the Spring, which ends with the last rain, the latter rain of the year- usually falling no later than in “the first month” (Joel 2:23 ), in preparation for the first harvests of barley and flax. (Flax was the most important fiber in the Bible because it was used to make fine linen. We see Jesus clothed in linen, fine and white, throughout Scripture. Also, Revelation 19:8 describes the Body of Christ, the Bride, who has been made ready for “the Marriage Supper of the Lamb”…this way: “And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.” This scene will take place in perfect seasonal order, after the close of “the latter rain,” as flax becomes ‘ripe’ for harvest along with the barley, for the return of Christ with His Bride.

Like last year of 2013- the same pattern presents again- when the last day of Unleavened Bread opens upon the close of Firstfruits- on April 20/21- Nisan 20/21. I wrote about last year how I believed Revelation 5 depicts “a holy convocation” with us- the Bride - casting our golden crowns before the Lord on His Throne. I wrote how the Greek word "general assembly" in Hebrews 12:23 is definitely “ a convoking” i.e. “holy convocation” to which we are brought! I wrote how John entered into "the spirit on the Lord's day” in Revelation chapter 1, which I believe was the Feast of Firstfruits which always on ‘the Lord’s Day,’ and I believe that is our rapture right there, though not said by John. I wrote that John is called to Heaven in chapter 4:1, however, the first thing he saw is the 24 elders who represent the Body of Christ, ALREADY with crowns on their heads, indicating that the Bema judgment has already taken place! So, somewhere between chapter 1 and 4:1, the Bema has already occurred, whether John saw it and just did not write of it or did not view it, we do not know. But, the saints already have their crowns in chapter 4, which I believe is now the close of Nisan 20/the opening of Nisan 21, the last day of Unleavened Bread. I wrote that again, I believe chapter 5 is showing our holy convocation (Nisan 21 ), before the Lord.

Leviticus 23 tells us that both the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread (Nisan 15 ) and the last day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread (Nisan 21 ) are both holy convocations before the Lord. As such, they are deemed “a sabbath of rest in which no servile work may be done” in Leviticus 23:7-8.

Something of great interest in the spring of 2014 is this: A complete lunar eclipse will occur on April 15/Nisan 15 on the holy convocation at the opening of the Feast of Unleavened Bread! “The first eclipse of the year is well placed for observers throughout the Western Hemisphere. The eclipse occurs at the lunar orbit's ascending node in Virgo (Virgo is the symbol of the woman of Israel). None of the eclipse is visible from north/east Europe, eastern Africa, in the Middle East or Central Asia.”

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/OH/OH2014.html#LE2014Apr15T

I personally believe this particular lunar eclipse, with the Moon representing both the nation of Israel and the Body of Christ, will be a signal and a portent which will herald the coming in 6 days thereafter of the “disappearance of folks all over the world” and the immediate opening of the Day of the Lord and the beginning of the Tribulation with the shock and awe of “the sudden destruction” from Heaven, beginning in the spring.

Immediately AFTER the Bema when Jesus takes His seat on the Throne and opens "the scroll" which is written on both sides, and is the same scroll that Ezekiel saw which contained the words "lamentations, mourning and woe" in Ezekiel 2:10, the Day of the Lord will begin.

Another truly big reason I believe this Spring will BEGIN HIS DAY - besides everything we are seeing happening at this very moment-in all the world, but especially in Israel and the Middle East, with way more to come to past before next Spring, is that Israel's next sabbatical cycle of 7 years will open on Tishri 1 of 2014, Jewish year 5775. THAT will allow the Lord to end the Tribulation in the Spring of 2021, return to Israel in time to "build and cleanse the altar” and the whole levitical system, called “the law of the house” in Ezekiel 43:11-12. This will all begin on Nisan 1,of 2021, with the fulfilling of the ordinances that the Law commands to be carried out throughout Eternity, beginning with the first Mosaic feast cycle with "all" the redeemed of Israel (Romans 11:26 ). “The Branch” (Zech 6 ) will lay the foundation and begin to build the Third Temple "in the second month" of Iyar/Zif (1 Kings 6:1 ) and (Ezra 3:8 ) when the foundations of the two prior Temples were laid, but this time- it will be laid on top of Mt. Zion which will be "high and lifted up higher than any other mountain on Earth" (Psalm 2:2; Isaiah 8:18; Isaiah 10:12; Micah 4:7 ), then "the Branch" will continue building the Temple through the summer months with people all around coming to help Him, which will then be completed by that Fall, when Tishri 1, 5782, 2021, will again open another Sabbatical cycle, and then on Tishri 10, Yeshua will declare that day to open the first Jubilee year of Eternity- as Lev 25 commands, when He will award the 12 Tribes their eternal inheritances, along with those of the priests of Zadok, the Levites, the city, the Temple and to the Prince Himself, as Ezekiel 48 says, and then at the 'feast of Ingathering at the end of the year" (Tabernacles), the Messianic Kingdom of David will have officially opened on Earth.

Also, it is important to know that Daniel’s “Seventy Weeks” prophecy began on Nisan 1, as Ezra 7:6-9 says. It can be proved that Tishri 1, Julian year 458 B.C. opened Israel’s Sabbatical year of 3304. 458 B.C. can be proved to be “the seventh year of Artaxerxes.” The “seventy weeks” began in the Spring of 457 B.C., Jewish year 3304, when Ezra left Babylon for Jerusalem. [From the opening of Jewish year 3304, on Tishri 1, 458 B.C., to the opening of Jewish year 3787, on Tishri 1, 26 A.D. equals 483 years, or “sixty nine weeks” of years, from “sabbatical year to sabbatical year!” (All Jewish sabbatical years divide equally by 7 ). Yeshua, the Messiah, “the anointed one” came to Israel …after… “seven weeks” and “threescore and two weeks” (Daniel 9:25-26 ).

http://www.rosettacalendar.com/

Not only did Jewish year 3304, 458 B.C. open a Sabbatical year on Tishri 1, but it can be proved by Scripture to have also been a Jubilee year. By an archaeological finding, “the Assyrian” king Sennacherib, dated 2 Kings 18/19 when came down against Judah and King Hezekiah, etching the date into a granite stele. This took place in the spring of the Julian year 702 B.C., which was Jewish year 3059. Hezekiah prayed to the Lord about what he should do about this invasion and Isaiah came back to him with this answer from the Lord, in 2 Kings 19:29-31:

“ And this shall be a sign unto thee, Ye shall eat this year such things as grow of themselves, and in the second year that which springeth of the same; and in the third year sow ye, and reap, and plant vineyards, and eat the fruits thereof. And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall yet again take root downward, and bear fruit upward. For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and they that escape out of mount Zion: the zeal of the Lord of hosts shall do this.”

“This year” was the 7th year; “in the second year” was the 8th year; “in the third year” was the 9th year.

This “sign” that the Lord gave was not only telescoping prophecy down to the beginning of the Kingdom, as an eternal, ongoing command, but it also proves that that year of Sennacherib’s invasion, Jewish year 3059 , was a not only a Sabbatical year, but also a Jubilee year, just as the first year of the Kingdom will be, 5782 . The Lord gave king Hezekiah instructions straight out of Leviticus 25:21-22, which states the Lord’s original command from the Year of Jubilee. (Don’t forget ALL Jewish 7th years can be equally divided by 7. )

Jewish year 3059 (702 B.C. ) to 3304 (457 B.C. ) = 245 years. 245/49 = 5 Jubilee cycles.

The 70th week of Daniel began in Jewish year 3787 , which opened on Tishri 1, 26 A.D.

[* It bears remembering that when the Children of Israel crossed over into the Promised Land the first time, the manna immediately stopped on Nisan 16, and the Children began eating “of the fruit of the land” that was already available and waiting for them (Joshua 5:26 ). The same great blessing will be available to the remnant their first and second years in the Land, which will give them time to plant in the 8th year and reap and partake in the 9th year! Praise God for His wonderful Law of the Jubilee Year!]

Yeshua fulfilled the first half of Daniel’s 70th week. From Tishri 1, 26 A.D. to Nisan 1, 30 A.D. is 3 ½ years, the first half of Daniel’s 70th Week!

Yeshua was anointed at His Baptism, at the beginning of His ministry, NOT at the Cross, at the end of His ministry.

Yeshua was cut off 3 ½ years after His anointing, as Daniel 9:26 clearly states.

3 ½ years after the Cross in Nisan of 3790, 30 A.D. was Tishri 1, 3794, 33 A.D.

Tishri 1, 26 A.D. to Tishri 1, 33 A.D. = 7 years.

If the nation of Israel had accepted Jesus as their Yeshua Messiah and turned from their sin, they would have entered the Kingdom of David in the fall of 33 A.D. the opening of the new Sabbatical year, which would have been the final 490th year of Daniel’s prophecy. (490 years = 10 Jubilee cycles). Tishri 10, of Jewish year, 33 A.D, Jewish year 3394 , would have opened that first holy Jubilee year at the beginning of the Kingdom.

From the Fall of 702 B.C. to the Fall of 33 A.D. = 735 years / 49 = 15 Jubilee cycles.

[It is only the wicked Jews and the wicked Gentiles who will be subject to the last half of Daniel’s 70th week. The first half of the Tribulation is called “the travail of the woman” in the Bible.]

[Daniel’s “Seventy Weeks” began in the spring on Nisan 1, 3304, and it will end in the spring on Nisan 1, 5782. 5782-3304 = 2478 years/7 = 354 overall Sabbatical cycles from start to finish.]

If the Lord chooses this next coming 7 year cycle- beginning in Nisan of 2014, with the Sabbatical opening in the ensuing Fall on Tishri 1, 5775, 7 years later at the opening of another Sabbatical cycle, which will open on Tishri 1, 2021, Jewish year 5782, He will proclaim Tishri 10, the Day of Atonement as the beginning of a whole, new, holy Jubilee cycle, the first one of Eternity.

[If one begins counting by 49 years, from 33 A.D., the last Jubilee would have fallen in the fall of 1993, which of course was not a Jubilee to the Lord, and the next one would be in the fall of 2042. Of course that is too ‘far out’ and is completely out of the question! That is why He has chosen a whole new, holy Jubilee year cycle of years to begin. The Lord cut off Israel’s Jubilee cycle at the Cross because of the unbelief of national Israel.]
For all the above reasons, I fully expect that the Lord WILL NOT bypass this coming Sabbatical cycle for the redeemed, nation of Israel!

Also, here is something also interesting to consider:

Psalm 102:24
"I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days : thy years are throughout all generations."

In Hab 3:2, the prophet entreated the Lord:

" O Lord, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O Lord, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy."

The Psalmist is pleading with the Lord NOT to take him away IN THE MIDST OF HIS DAYS, and Habakkuk is praying that THE LORD REVIVE HIS WORK IN THE MIDST OF MY DAYS…” IN THE MIDST OF YEARS MAKE KNOWN”...."in wrath remember mercy!"

The word "midst" in the KJV means MIDDLE most of the time. Mid Trib will fall in the MIDDLE of the Sabbatical cycle - with the opening of Jewish year 5778 beginning in the fall of 2017. The Lord WILL REVIVE HIS WORK when…All the remnant will be brought "to safety" in THE MIDST OF YEARS WHEN THE LORD MAKES KNOWN HIS WORK of MIGHTY GRACE AND MERCY for the remnant - protecting them from the 'Great and Terrible Day of the Lord in the last 3.5 years filled with God's full, unrestrained wrath upon the utterly wicked, which is the last half of Daniel’s 70th week! The Lord will NOT "take away" or “cut off” the righteous of Israel in “the mist of their days/years” at Midtrib, but instead will preserve them in order for them to be able to go alive into the Kingdom! Yeshua promised Daniel that “all thy people”- referring to the righteous remnant (of all Israel) “will come to rest” by the 1,335th day of the Tribulation (45 days after the 1290th day “when the abomination that makes desolate”) in Daniel 12:12. In His wrath, God will surely remember mercy for the sake of the future remnant, as God’s wrath and fury BEGINS at the BEGINNING of the Tribulation, starting with the Seal Judgments!

Remember- Psalm 90 promises the nation of Israel '70 years.’ (Jesus was "cut off” in the MIDDLE of His years at the Cross.) 1947/48 (5708 ) to 2017/18 (5778 ) = 70 years! Remember God's prophecy in Jeremiah 29:10-14, which is a Kingdom prophecy and can ONLY be completely fulfilled AFTER Israel repents and turns from her sin, becomes reconciled to the Lord and is restored… The “70 years” BEGINS in the middle of the Tribulation, but "AFTER 70 years" will fulfill the prophecy when “All” Israel (the remnant only- Romans 9:6/11:26 ), will be appointed for salvation in the first 3 ½ years of the Tribulation, as no one comes come to faith in Christ in the last 3 ½ years, and will receive a new heart and the water of the Holy Spirit is poured out upon them, as Ezekiel 37 says, at the end of the Tribulation.

ALL the pieces fit this time, THIS TIME HE WILL FULFILL HIS PLAN! I believe as we approach the DAY- events, signs and signals will be such THAT WE WILL DEFINITELY KNOW FOR SURE THIS TIME...THAT THIS WILL INDEED BE THE RIGHT TIME....FINALLY !

“And they waited for me as for the rain; and they opened their mouth wide as for the latter rain.” Job 29:23

“Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.” James 5:7

[The ‘latter’ rain is the last rain! It is another clue for the proper season for our gathering unto Him!]

Miriam Howard

September, 2013

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: “So, When Is The Rapture?”

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2013/davidb95.htm
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

David Blackman (5 Sep 2013)
"Reply to: So, When Is The Rapture?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

I had mention this sometime ago but would like to bring it up again since it is related to the same time frame that we are in as well as Miriam Howard presented below. The rabbi Ben Samuel that spoke of the 10 jubilees to the count down to the messiah which I am sure everyone here knows about. I first read about this rabbi in an online magazine called Israel Today and was amazed at how accurate everything seemed to fit. There was one thing in that article that bothered me and it was when they stated that this was not for the return of Jesus. At the time I thought it to be very odd statement to make since I was under the impression it was the same thing. Since the rapture did not happen in 2010 as I thought it should have I remembered that statement that bothered me in the article. I started thinking about this again last year and thought maybe this was a count down to the antichrist at the mid point of the tribulation since the jews will be looking for their messiah in 2017. That would put the time for the 3.5 years to be from mid 2013 to mid 2014 for the beginning of the tribulation. I not sure what time of the year that Israel would expect the messiah but thought this was interesting. What do you think?

This is amazing that so many things are pointing to this time frame.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2013/jim93.htm

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven