Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
APOSTASY IN THE "JUDEO-CHRISTIAN" CHURCHES......Thanks to C.I. Scofield , and others..

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Can the Christian be deceived? Some think that it's not possible because of the "indwelling of the Holy Spirit" preventing deception of any kind.

That's what makes this deception, and the resulting apostasy so "cunning" because it has happened from behind the pulpits of today's churches.....and especially with the cult of "Dispensationalism"!!

Specific scriptures give us warning of just this thing:

Matthew 24:24..."For there shall arise false Christs, and FALSE PROPHETS, and shall show great signs and wonders; (Mark Biltz and the amazing tetrads, as one example) insomuch that if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

II Thess.2:10-11..."And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received NOT the love of the TRUTH, that they might be saved. (vs.11) And for this cause God shall send them STRONG DELUSION, that they should BELIEVE A LIE."

These verses have nothing to do with "unsaved" or "saved" people when it comes to the subject of the verses. It has to do with being saved from believing the lies put forth by the false prophets. If a Christian's FIRST PRIORITY is not understanding the TRUTH of the bible....then they will be deceived by the strong delusion God will cause them to believe.

Do you "search the scriptures daily" to see if what you are being told by others is the TRUTH, according to the Bible? If not, YOU WILL BE DECEIVED.

I absolutely KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE....because I, myself, believed this lie for over 20 years. But, God has shown me the truth, and I have repented of this error. And now, I will spend my remaining days showing others what I have learned. God taught me well so that I may teach others.

In my younger years, I was proud (not a good thing) of my country, America, with it's "Judeo-Christian traditions". Tears rimmed my eyes when I stood and pledged allegiance to the flag of my country, and also as I sang, while STANDING with others, the "Star Spangled Banner".

I went to church like a "good Christian" should, and I took the Pastor's word for "Gospel truth". And I almost kissed the feet of any "Jew" I became acquainted with. A couple of times a week, when I found I had nothing better to do, I opened my Bible and read a verse or two. And I watched, with excitement, every new thing that was happening to the "chosen people" in the Nation of Israel in the Middle East....and cursed the Palestinians for interfering with God's program for the Jews.

One day, everything was "right" in my "Judeo-Christian" world....and the next day, it all fell apart in front of my eyes. Instead of the Bible, I read some verses in the Jewish "Talmud". What I read caused me to be physically sick!! It was then my eyes were opened....

I'm not an easy one to deceive, either! But I was....and so are many others. But they won't know if nobody tells them....

So, about this "Judeo-Christian" society we live it (or did, supposedly)...IT NEVER EXISTED because there is no such thing.

Good article on this:

http://www.scionofzion.com/judeo-christian.htm

And back to the MAJOR "root" of the problem. In order to cure a cancer, it must be removed at the source of it's destructive ability...or it will just grow again. This Christian apostasy has been happening since the first "church" era...but it has grown slowly through deceptions from the pulpits throughout the centuries.

BUT....this growth has been EXPONENTIAL since the printing press was invented and increased the availability of an individual Bible for every Christian. And today, Christians actually FIGHT other Christians to hang on to the false beliefs they have learned....especially since the introduction of the "Scofield Bible" to today's theological colleges.

EVIL ROLLS DOWNHILL...JUST AS ALL THINGS DO! Colleges teach "Pastors", and Pastors teach their "flock"....and the "flock" teaches their children. And the circle goes around again....spiraling ever downward...

Great article on Zionists and the Scofield Bible...plan of deception which has worked beautifully to destroy the Christian church:

http://rense.com/general60/zcre.htm

For most of the days of Christianity, false doctrine has come from the "pulpits"!! And some Pastors may even believe strongly what they teach...but a believed lie is still a LIE!

There is NO SCRIPTURE in the Bible which even instructs us to "go to a church building" to worship God. We are SUPPOSED to gather in small groups of BELIEVERS ONLY...and toss out unbelievers from the group. We are not suppose to be "unequally yoked" with unbelievers...II Cor.6:14...yet, most Christians today DEFY THE BIBLE (which is actually defying God) and keep doing it!!

Some argue about the day of the week to "worship" (Saturday or Sunday), but we should worship God IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH every day of the week....and get together with other believers when we are able. The "Sabbath Day" is supposed to be a DAY OF REST...but few Christians get any "rest" at all on a "church day"...do they? (Except those who get a good snooze during this "hour of worship"...and this results in an angry spouse).

Some will heed the warning...most probably won't. However, I have done what I could...and I thank Steven for giving me an outlet for the things I have learned. He has done what others would not.....given us "freedom of speech" so that we may hear all sides of an issue. Each of us, then, is responsible for our beliefs and opinions after studying BOTH sides.

Arlene