Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PERFECT JUDGEMENT FROM OUR LOVING GOD.....But not how "man" sees it to be....

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Some might think I sound like a broken record....repeating same concepts over and over again. But I do this because it is so important to me, and it is even more important in our understanding of WHO GOD REALLY IS!!

God describes some "believers" (or are they really believers?) with the words in Matthew 15:7-9:

"Ye HYPOCRITES, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, (vs.8) 'This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their HEART IS FAR FROM ME. (vs.9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines, the commandments of men.'"

Yes, Jesus was speaking to the Jewish leaders about their want to inflict Jewish traditions on new Christian converts. But what He says refers to EVERYONE who is a believer as well. Don't say (with your mouth) how much you love our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ; and then turn around and tell others that He is such a tyrant that He will burn people in hell forever for not believing....just like Molech (Jeremiah 32:35) or like Nebuchadnezzar did to those who wouldn't obey (burning them alive in a fiery furnace).

That's having a "heart" that is nowhere near our Lord. When I think of God, I think of LOVE, MERCY, KINDNESS, LONG-SUFFERING, GENTLENESS, etc. And those who truly LOVE HIM...and KNOW HIM, can say nothing of cruelty or unjust punishment forever when it comes to the character of our Lord.

But, our loving God does EVERYTHING with a purpose. He has a means to a PERFECT END....for EVERYONE WHO EVER LIVED. And He has planned this from before the foundation of the world, and He will accomplish His plan.

Perfect justice...perfect judgement...from our PERFECT, LOVING, MERCIFUL GOD!

This article by Ken Eckerty explains beautifully how this will be done. And it is TOTALLY BIBLICAL:

http://www.savior-of-all.com/perfect.html

Piece of link article:

God’s judgment must come to all men, whether in this age or the ages to come—none of us are exempt.

For everyone will be salted with fire, and every sacrifice will be salted with salt. (Mark 9:49)

We’ve all inherited corruptible bodies that produce sin and death, and so we must, through the judgment of the Cross, be separated from our self-will—just as wheat is separated from chaff. Any thought, motive, or deed that seeks to exalt itself above the knowledge of God (and keeps us from knowing the fullness of Christ) must be destroyed. Dear reader, God is not angry with us (2 Cor. 5:19)—His anger is against the works of the flesh. He will punish and take vengeance on the flesh until all sin is eventually done away with. As previously discussed, God uses the process of death in our lives to break us of any area that seeks to compete with God for glory. Trials, tribulations, suffering, sickness, and even sin (Jer. 2:19) are all used by God to break stubborn man of the pride of self. If we truly understood the purpose for judgment in our own life, perhaps we would be more willing to embrace the afflictions and trials that God brings to us in order to save us. Judgment is God’s method of killing the flesh, and Jesus tells us that we must “take up our own cross.”

What about the unbeliever? Does God have in mind for him a different judgment? The answer is “No.” The purpose of God’s judgments is always the same—to destroy the flesh. (“Jesus Christ—the same yesterday, and today, and forever;” “For I am the Lord, I change not”—Heb. 13:5; Mal. 3:6). The main difference between believers and unbelievers is not in the type of judgment, but in its timing and severity. The elect in this age have the great privilege and joy (Heb. 12:2b) of experiencing God’s judgment now (it is not the judgment that is our joy but rather, the result that it brings). God brings us through “fiery trials” and tribulations--and as we submit to God’s work of judgment in our lives, we become more and more like Christ. Chastisement, a milder form of God’s judgment, must come to all of God’s elect. “For whom the Lord loves, He chastens, and scourges (whips) every son whom He receives.” (Heb. 12:6)

The world, on the other hand, has rejected the Cross, so God’s judgment will come to them also—only it will come more severely in the NEXT age. But while the Church currently teaches the world to fear and even run from God’s judgment, it is the very thing that God has chosen to bring us to an end of ourselves, destroy our flesh, and prepare us to submit to the Cross, which brings about our salvation and the salvation of the world. Future judgment for unbelievers is only to be feared insomuch as it is a judgment that will be more severe, brought upon them by their Creator who hates their evil deeds, but loves them. It will be harsh (even violent) toward the deeds of the flesh, but the breaking away from the flesh is never an easy process, even for those of us who are named as believers. If God is ever to become “all in all” (1 Cor. 15:2 , then the flesh, and all of its fruit, must be destroyed.

Unfortunately, too many Christians today are trying to escape these "fiery trials" that we go through to refine us...and they spend most of their time as a Christian looking for the way out (the rapture), when there is no way out in the Lord's plan for them. The works of the "flesh" must be destroyed in this present life....or they will be destroyed in the age(s) to come.

They spend more time in prophecy books and the newspapers (world news) than they do IN THE BIBLE, where they should be learning of GOD (and His plan for them). And they believe men who have gone to SCHOOL to learn what the Bible says. This results in willingness to give up their "inheritance" to those who don't deserve it, nor have earned it (National, fleshy "Israel"and the "Jews")....just as Esau did with Jacob.

And probably, as usual, they will DENY what I say vehemently!! But they WILL NOT study this doctrine to prove me wrong. If they did, they would end up proving me RIGHT....and that's the LAST thing they want to do (admit they were wrong).

But my question to them is, "What are you going to say to God when you have to face Him?" And, more importantly, what will He say to you, in believing those things of Him? "Depart from me. I never knew you"!...Mt.7:23. And I pray that this won't happen to anyone reading this...

Arlene