Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
25 of the MOST EVIL PEOPLE who ever lived.....

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

TODAY, I'M BRINGING "COMMON SENSE" AGAIN TO THE FOREFRONT OF THE CHRISTIAN MIND!

This will be short, but not very "sweet" for those who stubbornly refuse to believe what the Bible clearly tells them about our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ....our GOD of the Bible!

I John 1:5..."This then is the message which we have heard of Him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all."

I John 4:8..."He that loveth not knoweth not God; FOR GOD IS LOVE."

A short article by Martin Zender says the same thing I am saying about WRONG DOCTRINE of the majority of apostate Christians today:

http://martinzender.com/Zenderature/ludicrous_threat_of_eternal_torment.htm

And this WRONG DOCTRINE makes the "God" whom these Christians worship even WORSE in character than these 25 most evil people who ever lived. At least their inhumanity and cruelty only lasted a short time in the lives of the people they tormented and killed. The "God" these Christians worship will torture and burn MOST of his creation FOREVER.

http://25mostevil.wordpress.com/

Can anyone say that they "love" these kinds of people? Then how can they "love" a "God" who will do even worse?

Think about it!!! What does COMMON SENSE tell you?

Arlene

Re: 25 of the MOST EVIL PEOPLE who ever lived.....

bump

Dear Arlene,

On the whole, your above articles are good examples of there being no eternal ****ation of the wicked. No eternal burning in hellfire for all the evil deeds and works they did while in bodies and living on this earth. I agree with that, and at the end of this letter I will give my take on what happens at the White Throne Judgment, as it is something that the Lord is revealing to me, as many of your articles and letters have opened my eyes on this subject, and it was put on my heart to find out for myself. Of course, no one can know exactly what will happen, but we can certainly extract the main concepts from God's Holy Word, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

But, before I get into that, I want to address one of the articles that you included above. As you have a line you will not cross in regards to eternal punishment, I, too have a line I am no longer willing to cross in regards to the 1000 years. As you may have noticed, I have done a great deal of study on this issue, and have included many Bible studies on how this period of time is NOT sometime in the future, and that it IS the time that we are currently living in. I will not go back to believing something that I know is no longer the truth. That is what disturbed me greatly about the article you included in your post. I think this doctrine of a future 1000 years is a false doctrine, and therefore compelled to point out some incorrect statements in that article.

I am quoting here from the paragraph that stood out as not being true, and got me to look deeper into the meanings of the words that this person was giving a definition of. From this article: http://www.martinzendercom/Zenderature/ludicrous_threat_of_eternal_torment.htm

############

"Let’s try the truth

But what if, instead of telling un scriptural lies about God, preachers and teachers of the Word were to—can we utter it?–study that Word, and tell the world the truth? What if they were to tell un believers that their behavior is robbing them, not of eternal life (God sent His own Son to secure that for them), "but of eonian life?" (It is this word, not "eternal," that is the correct translation of the Greek adjective aionion). What if they tell unbelievers that they will not live during "the future, glorious eon of the kingdom reign of Christ on earth?" That they will be dead during the lRead Bibleast great eon, when God creates a new heavens and a new earth and tabernacles with mankind? What if they tell them that they will rise to be judged at the great white throne, suffering affliction and distress there because of their wicked acts (Rom. 2:5-10), to be returned to death (Rev. 20:14-15) until the consummation (1 Cor. 15:26)? My God, are not these threats enough to satisfy those in Christianity who live to threaten people?"

#############

This person says that the correct translation of the Greek adjective "aionion" does not mean eternal. That is not true! It does, and I am going to show how they did not look closely enough at the usage in the Bible, and rightly divide its meaning. The word they are speaking of in regards to being an age, or a limited period of time is "aion". It is Strongs Number G165, not G166, and there is a difference, a big one.

Strong's Number G165 matches the Greek αἰών (aiōn),
which occurs 128 times in 102 verses in the Greek concordance of the KJV; properly, an age; by extension, perpetuity (also past); by implication, the world; specially (Jewish) a Messianic period (present or future)
Thayer:
1) for ever, an unbroken age, perpetuity of time, eternity
2) the worlds, universe
3) period of time, age

Upon researching this word, I found that it is used most of those128 times to mean "world". Let's look at some verses in the Bible that uses this number.

Mat 12:32

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this " world", neither in the world to come.

Mat 13:40

As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this "world".

So, the word this person is referring to is Strong's G165, NOT Strong's 166, which they say they are referring to. Let's now look at this word, and what it means, and therefore see the difference.

Strong's G166
Strong's; The KJV translates Strong's G166 in the following manner: eternal (42x), everlasting (25x), the world began (with G5550) (2x), since the world began (with G5550) (1x), for ever (1x).

Thayer's Greek Lexicon G166

I. without beginning and end, that which always has been and always will be

II. without beginning

III. without end, never to cease, everlasting

Now, let's look at some Bible verses that use this word.

Mar 3:29

But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of "eternal" ****ation:

Mar 10:17

And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit "eternal" life?

Jud 1:7

Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of "eternal" fire.

Hbr 9:14

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the "eternal" Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Clearly we can see that the word, this person is saying does not mean eternal, does mean exactly that, and the word they are referring to does not have the same meaning. I found a verse that has both of these words and their meanings in it, and this should give us the best idea of what I mean.

Mar 10:30

But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

And here it is again, with the Strong's numbers left in.

Mar 10:30

But G3362 he shall receive G2983 an hundredfold G1542 now G3568 in G1722 this G5129 time, G2540 houses, G3614 and G2532 brethren, G80 and G2532 sisters, G79 and G2532 mothers, G3384 and G2532 children, G5043 and G2532 lands, G68 with G3326 persecutions; G1375 and G2532 in G1722 the world G165 to come G2064 eternal G166 life. G2222

We can see very clearly that these are two different words with two different meanings, used in two different ways in the Word of God, and should not be considered to be representing the same concept.

I certainly think that it is false to teach that there is some future 1000 year kingdom that people are going to miss out on if they do not repent in this life. And, using these words to prove that theory is not acceptable as they do NOT mean the same thing, and are not interchangeable. We should not use false doctrine to teach true doctrine!

I did not only object to this person trying to teach that there will be a future 1000 year kingdom on earth, but also, in trying to do so with the incorrect usage of the word they were using to prove their point. I guess I get upset when most people take at face value what others tell us is true, without even looking into it. I know most don't have time to research each study, as I know it took me many hours to do this and respond to you. But it is important, and I would expect you to do the same with me, if you found that I was putting something out there that is not Biblically sound. Amen?

Of course, this was important to me because this article flew in the face of what was being revealed to me about the 1000 years. Most people accept that there will be a future 1000 year kingdom here on earth without a second thought. But, that means that Jesus failed at the Cross!! And, I cannot, and will not, entertain that idea any longer. As you know, I have written many articles and presented many studies that prove this concept to be wrong. We are in the Kingdom of God right now!!! Jesus came and brought the Kingdom, He died to establish it, He sent the Holy Spirit to confirm it, and His disciples all proclaimed it, as He did Himself, before the Cross.

I used to be blind to this and now that I am no longer, and therefore cannot stand by and watch others blindly accept what humans are telling them about God. So you see, Arlene, this is my pet peeve, one that I will not change my mind on, just like you have yours. In that regard, to end this, I would like to share with you my new found insight on what the wicked will suffer. I totally agree with you that they will not burn forever in hellfire. And, I pray that you will see, as Biblically sound the fact that Christ established His Kingdom at the Cross and bound Satan for a symbolic 1000 years ( remember He did say He is delaying His Second Coming) the Bridegroom is purposely delaying the Wedding so as many that can be saved, will be saved.

To be completely honest, I have not done an extensive study on the White Throne Judgment, and fully intend to do so in the near future, because of what I am discovering while writing this article. But until I do, I would like to summerize what I am already finding out. For me, the very best Scripture that describes what happens to the to believers and non-believers at the final Judgment, is found in Cor. 3: 10-15:

1 Corinthians 3:10–15

1Cr 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

(11) For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

(12) Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

(13) Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

(14) If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

(15) If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire."

At the White Throne Judgment, it is a person's evil works that will be burned up, not the person themselves. A work done in life, that had any other foundation other than Christ, will be burnt up forever. Anything that pertains to Hell or Death(darkness without the Light of Christ) shall be thrown in the Lake of Fire, where it will be destroyed forever. The person who has this happen to them, will experience what their sins did to the people they sinned against, and to the what they did to Christ.

This will be a horrible experience, but their souls, that God created, will be saved, as if through fire. Those who are born again, do not have to experience this punishment, as their sins are forgiven and forgotten because they accepted what their Savior did for them at the Cross. All mankind will be saved. All the sins of the flesh will be burned up in the Lake of Fire, along with Satan and the False Prophet. There will not be any evil in the New Heaven or the New Earth.

Let's think about this for a moment. How horrible is it going to be for someone who is resurrected into a new body to experience each and every horrible deed they did to others, and against Christ. When the books of their lives of works are open, and they get to see first hand the devastation their acts had on each person affected by them, this is going to be a horrendous punishment. Remember, the wicked are resurrected, too. They are now in new bodies and in the Presence of the Lord, and they have to witness all their wicked deeds, from birth to death. This will be the worse punishment imaginable! Yet, God created them, and their souls will be saved, after they are purified through this torment and just punishment.

There is no eternal burning in Hell, as it will be hell to experience such a painful rendition of one's evil works. Yet, forgiveness is a major component of all this. Christ plainly told us to LOVE our enemies and to keep forgiving them. Surely, He will do the same thing to all those souls that did not come to Him in life. You are right Arlene, God is love, and God is JUST, and I am sure that His punishments will fit the crimes.

I love you Arlene, you have taught me so much and you continue to influence, by your wonderful studies, my finding out the truth of Scripture. I am eternally grateful and not just for an eon!! Ha! I hope I have not offended you in any way, as that certainly is not my intention.

In the Spirit of Christian Love, and in our mutual Love for the Truth.

Your sister in Christ,
Patti C.

P.S. The next adventure after going through the tribulations of this life and the final Judgment of God will be the New Heaven and the New Earth!!! There is not another 1000 years of Christ ruling on THIS EARTH IN THIS WORLD, it will be all NEW, and so will we!

Hi again Arlene,

I found a couple more Bible verses that fit really well with what I was saying about what happens at the White Throne Judgment in regards to the wicked, and I wanted to include them here.

1Cr 5:5

"To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus."

This shows that the flesh will be destroyed, but the spirit or soul will be saved.

AND,

Oba 1:15

"For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head."

This shows the punishment of the heathen, what they have done will be done to them, their evil deeds shall be revealed to them, and their reward will actually be a punishment.

I am researching something else and happened upon these verses and saw how they described what I was speaking of in my last letter.

Agape!!

Patti C.

Hi Patti....

I can always count on you for sharp eyes as well...

For one thing, I don't spend time disputing things I know little about. Whatever the "1000 years" in Revelation chapter 20 is about, I'm going to leave to others to figure out. I know it isn't life on this present earth, because we will be spiritual beings...not flesh and blood as we are. I know Jesus had "flesh and bones" in His appearances, but that doesn't mean that's what He's like now....we just don't know things like that. And I don't think it's a "literal" thousand years, anyway...but, anything I say would be a guess, anyway.

As for the word "forever", I have done many studies on that word, and most of the time is DOES NOT MEAN "never-ending" or "unending" or "without end".

However, I have run across a very good study of this word, if you care to go through it.

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/forever2.htm

I've done the same kind of study on the word "hell", and it is from the words, "Tartarus", "Sheol", or "Gehenna". There was another link within the above one that does a pretty good job of explaining some things people don't find all in one place. If you're like me, you read anything that doesn't move...

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/hellfire2.htm

Thanks for your input, as always....

BTW....Be careful of listening to this very well-learned WOMAN...and to me as well, because I happen to be a woman, too!! I can't believe there actually are some Christians who think we, WOMEN, should keep our mouths shut. That's hysterical!!! I guess they didn't read the part in the NT which says that in the "body of Christ" there is "neither male nor female for ye are ALL one in Jesus Christ"....Galatians 3:28.

I guess if you aren't born with the proper "equipment", then your brain isn't connected to your mouth, either!!

Sorry....I couldn't resist that one! I just saw it on another posting, and I can't stop laughing!!

Arlene