Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
America, We Have A Problem

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://raptureready.com/featured/duck/dd89.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

America, We Have A Problem

By Daymond Duck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the disciples asked Jesus, “What shall be the sign of thy coming,” He mentioned several signs including famine (Matthew 24:3-7). All of the other prophecies are coming on the scene so there is no doubt in my mind that this one will come on the scene, too. But when I tell Christians famine will come to America, I find that God has blessed us with so many fat years that it is really difficult for many to believe it. If I say there will be a moral decline or an economic collapse of America most say it has already started. But if I say lean years are coming in America’s food supply, many don’t agree that it will ever happen, at least not anytime soon, and definitely not before the Rapture.

When there was a life-threatening problem in the Apollo 13 moon flight the phrase “Houston, we have a problem” was born. It caught on and now many people use if for many kinds of problems (serious and non-serious). America, we have a problem. Some, but not all, authorities say it is a life-threatening problem.

Our bountiful supply of delicious food is beginning to turn deadly. Our lavish buffets of salads, fish, fatted calf, vegetables and grains are turning into gruesome feasts that we might be wise to avoid, especially if we live on the west coast of the United States, or if we are consuming any food that comes from that area.

This dietary dilemma is really due to sin, but it took an unexpected deadly turn on Mar. 11, 2011 when a massive 9.0 earthquake struck off the coast of Japan. That world-shaking event caused a terrible tsunami that plowed into a nuclear power plant at ********** Some of those nuclear reactors started spewing radiation into the jet stream. Some immediately, or at least eventually, started leaking radiation into the groundwater that flows into the Pacific Ocean. Ocean currents began to move the radiation on toward the west coast of North America (Hawaii, California, Washington, Oregon, Canada and Alaska) and scientists say the radiation is almost 100 times as bad as that of the worst nuclear disaster ever (at Chernobyl).

According to the Japanese government, about 300 tons of radiation contaminated groundwater is flowing into the Pacific Ocean every day. It may have been more at first, and it may not have been that much all of the time, but at least some contamination of the ocean has been going on for about two and one-half years. If Japan’s power company can’t stop it, and they have finally admitted that they may not be able to stop it, this contamination of the ocean could continue for decades or even hundreds or thousands of years to come. Japan called this possibly uncontrollable situation “deplorable.” The International Atomic Energy Agency said they are taking it “seriously.” China expressed “shock” to hear it. China even urged Japan to provide information in a “timely, thorough and accurate way.” You see, some think there is a cover-up and the situation may be even worse that we are told. That may be why Japanese authorities recently said it is worse than they previously thought.

With the contamination flowing toward North America there have been reports that the infant mortality rate is up on the west coast. There have also been reports that the FDA and the EPA have found radiation in some of America’s west coast food, especially milk and vegetables. Instead of blocking the sale of so-called contaminated food, these groups are raising the levels of contamination that they are willing to allow. So the sale of the food goes on and, as if this isn’t enough, there are scientists who point out that the jet stream is carrying contaminated air across North America from the Pacific to the Atlantic Ocean. They are warning that radiation is being deposited by rain and snow all over the Northern Hemisphere. They say, even if America’s food is safe at this time, the contamination will continue to build from the west coast to the east coast with each passing day. Ultimately, fishermen on our west coast, and farmers and food companies there may be forced out of business.

I have several thoughts about this. First, it is a reminder that the Tribulation period will bring incredible disasters that man cannot control and a disaster that will kill one-third of the sea creatures is not unthinkable. Second, the safest food we will have from now on may be the oldest food in the store or what we have grown and stored in previous years. Third, many people don’t believe famine will come to America, but they will change their minds if they are faced with eating food that could cause cancer or feeding it to their children. Fourth, some say there are foods that will reduce the risk of cancer so it may be time to start looking into that. Fifth, God may allow Americans to eat unhealthy bitter food because, for the most part, we have not thanked Him for all the healthy food we have had to eat. Sixth, many people scoff at Bible prophecy and the thought that the Rapture, the Tribulation period and famine could be drawing near, but they don’t have a clue about some of the things that are going on. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven