Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
War Alert─Update

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://raptureready.com/soap/wyett6.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

War Alert─Update

By Patrick Wyett

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The push for war intensifies, though the pace has been altered by an interesting series of events.

The quick retaliation that Obama promised against Syria isn’t going to be so quick after all. There are several reasons that come into play. The first: Russia, China and Iran; attempts to bribe, blackmail and threaten these nations hasn’t worked. Because of this resolve, US allies aren’t as keen to involve themselves in another US-led war. Such a conflict will not be like past ventures in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya (isolated nations with greatly inferior military capability).

A war in Syria risks a direct confrontation with Russia and China. That could lead to WW III.

Another reason Obama is wavering is because the media propaganda machine has failed to convince enough Americans that a strike on Syria is necessary. Even more significant, the US military itself is pushing back against the idea of attacking Syria. This backbone is long overdue.

I watched Obama and his minions in both parties go on television to amp up their lies, seeking to justify the unjustifiable to the world. Particularly striking was Obama, on Friday, saying that he had the Executive “authority” to attack another nation without the consent of Congress.

The Constitution specifically states that Congress has the power to declare war, not the president. Yet we’ve had every war since WW II, bypass this requirement. Korea, Vietnam, Grenada, Libya, Bosnia, Somalia, Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and now the threat to Syria. Call it what you will, a police action, intervention or whatever word game you use. When you attack a nation, whether it’s a “limited” action or full-scale invasion, it is an act of war.

Obama claimed that he was seeking to act in our national security interests. What would those be? Syria is and was no threat to attack the US. In fact, there would be no civil war in Syria, no so-called Arab Spring without the US and Saudi Arabia planning and executing the entire thing. As such, Obama has positioned the US as one of the leading sponsors of worldwide terrorism.

Obama never acts in US national security interests. He acts at the bidding of his international, globalist masters, to the detriment of this nation.

Obama also claimed that he was the “president of the world’s oldest constitutional democracy.” (This coming from a self-lauded constitutional law professor.) Obama avoids the word “Republic” like a vampire avoids sunlight. A democracy is mob rule without limits. Our founders loathed the very word, “democracy.” A Constitutional Republic, which is what we have, or at least had, provides for a specifically limited government. Under the supreme law of the land, federal governmental authority is both defined and constrained.

What we have now is the most corrupt president and Congress is our nation’s history. They are bought and paid for by banker, “New World Order” interests.

I have to snicker when I hear traitors in both parties talk about the need to attack Syria because Obama’s, and by proxy, the United States’ credibility is at stake. I’ll let you in on the world’s worst kept secret. The bumbling, weak, amateurish Obama has no credibility. Our enemies marvel that we would not only elect such a disastrous individual to office, and reelect him as well. Unfortunately, he’s graduated from a laughing stock to an actual annoyance to those who have both the motivation and ability to destroy us.

The only coalition that Barry is building is one with our enemies.

The narcissist, Obama, has put himself in a no-win situation. If he attacks Syria, with or without congressional approval, he risks the consequences of a war we’re unprepared for. This is what his puppet-masters want. If he backs down he loses face and is exposed yet again as a clueless buffoon.

Desperate people do stupid things. Obama is desperate.

Why a chemical attack in Syria? Who would gain from such a thing? Not the Syrian government. Bashar Assad’s forces, with aid from Hezbollah, Iran and Russia are routing the “Free Syrian Army” made up mostly of foreign Muslim jihadists. There’s no need to use chemical weapons against an enemy who’s losing and in retreat. Unless of course, it was a strategic move to draw the US into a trap. That is, get the US to attack Syria and in turn be annihilated by waiting and prepared Russian and Chinese forces. (More about their military capabilities in a moment.)

Unless the Syrians and their allies want the US to attack them, the only other beneficiaries of a chemical attack are the rebels, who have nothing to lose by staging a false flag attack and blaming it on the Syrian government. Obama had hoped that the rebels could do the dirty work themselves. They can’t, not without direct US involvement. A chemical attack, staged by the rebels under US direction offers the justification that Obama seeks. Or so he thought.

I’ll clarify that this is a Saudi and US-backed proxy war, pitting Sunni Islam (Saudi Arabia) against Shiite Islam (Iran). The warmongers have the gall to use the 1400 chemical attack death toll as justification to go to war. What about the 150,000 killed in the Syrian civil war that Obama and his gang, started?

In Syria, Christians are being systematically targeted for: rape, torture and murder by the barbarians that we arm and support. Same thing happened in Egypt. Where’s the outrage against the slaughter of Christians in their own countries where they formally lived in peace?

If humanitarian reasons were enough to intervene in a sovereign nation’s affairs, why aren’t we attacking North Korea or China? You know the answer. The Russians and Chinese possess formidable weapons technology and the willingness to use them. The Chinese have an overwhelming cyber-attack capability. So too, they possess cutting edge satellite-killing orbital weapons and space-based weapons platforms. Of interest, some Chinese satellites have altered orbits recently amazing and concerning US defense experts.

The Chinese have also perfected super-sonic, ship-killing missiles that even US aircraft carriers can’t evade or defend against. The Russians have similar anti-ship missile capability, top-notch anti-aircraft and anti-missile systems combined with the most advanced military aircraft in the world. They’ve also developed a super-cavitating torpedo that creates a gas bubble in front of the fired torpedo, which allows for much greater speed than a conventional torpedo. Notice a pattern here? Speed kills in the combat environment.

The US currently has no known defense against these weapons. Our current anti-missile systems can’t lock onto and destroy these Russian and Chinese missiles. They’re too fast. We have had some success with prototype laser missile interceptors but nothing’s ready to be deployed. Thus, the US Navy is extraordinarily vulnerable to such attacks.

I don’t have to remind you of the respective Chinese and Russian nuclear capabilites. Let me make a bold statement here. I don’t think Obama would authorize a nuclear counter-strike in the event of a nuclear attack on the US. (Just my opinion.) We’d absorb the strike without a response. I have no information to suggest this, it’s just a gut feeling I have.

Yet one way or the other, the US is determined to attack Syria. By the way, any attack on Syria will precipitate an attack on Israel by Syria, Iran and Hezbollah. Israel will respond, possibly bringing the destruction of Damascus as described in Isaiah 17. Don’t worry about Israel. They will be okay. Once Israel realizes that God is their true security, and beseech Him, He will answer.

Russia too, is reported to be ready to attack Saudi Arabia in retaliation. The US and world economy will be destroyed, no matter what else happens.

That’s the plan. That’s what this is all about. Obama cares nothing about this country. His job is to destroy it. I can’t say it more clearly.

You might be thinking that we’re the US, we’re the world superpower, and somehow we’ll prevail. Realize that a nation’s greatness depends on the providence of God. We are an arrogant, proud people who defy God with our wickedness. Do you think God will grant victory to a military and nation that openly praises homosexuality? To a President who pushes Islam and attacks Christianity at every chance? To a formerly Christian nation that relies solely on its own perceived might?

Does this madness make any sense? It does to Satan and those who further his agenda. The ultimate goal is subjugation of the entire world under one man: the Antichrist. Syria is the linchpin. It’s where the escalating conflict starts. The rest of this year will be very interesting.

An individual that I know, a person (in the know), is particularly concerned about an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack. An EMP would destroy such things as computers, utilities, communications and transportation. We would effectively be pushed on a technological level back to the 1890s. A blue ribbon panel appointed by Congress came to the conclusion that such an attack would see 90% casualty rate in the US within 18 months after the event.

If my friend is concerned, it’s something to consider. Read up on EMP effects.

Some would like to believe these sold-out deceivers, as they come on television and plead with us to believe their lies just one more time. The same people that lie about Benghazi, the IRS targeting Obama’s enemies, the NSA spying on every American, and the Justice Department tapping reporters phones and computers. How about operation Fast and Furious selling guns to Mexican drug cartels so that the Obama Administration could point to gun violence in Mexico to justify gun control in the US?

This administration has amply proven that they’ll lie, cover-up and shed blood to further their plans. To them, dead bodies are only useful props.

Beware another false flag event. If they don’t get the desired public opinion turnaround to go ahead with attacking Syria, they might just pull off another, more spectacular provocation. Of course those who perpetrate such things are also in charge of the ensuing investigation. How convenient.

As example, this past week Secretary of State John Kerry was caught using a photo from 2003 Iraq, claiming it pictured the victims of the chemical attack last month. That photo was identified for what it was and promptly removed from Kerry’s “evidence.”

Bungling incompetence or another willful lie? As Hillary would say, what does it matter? We know the character of these people. I believe nothing they say. Absolutely nothing.

Unfolding events are things to be aware of, not things to fear for those who love the Lord. Such days were predicted in the Bible and are happening now. So be it. If you haven’t already, make Bible-reading and prayer the daily priority in your life. Seek God earnestly.

Where we are at is temporary—where we’re going is eternal: One way or the other.

Your strength is as strong as your faith. Be the man or woman that God wants you to be. Let go of the world and be filled by His love and guidance.

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” (2 Timothy 1:7)

Use that sound mind. Pray and ask God what you should do.

“And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you” (Luke 11:9).

Be comforted and of good cheer.

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

What Jesus says is true. Believe on Him.

“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen” (Matthew 28:19-20).

Ah, the truth. How refreshing!

Patrick

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven