Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why Most People Will Reject “Free” Grace

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://raptureready.com/soap/dan3.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Why Most People Will Reject “Free” Grace

By Dan Ecklund

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The late, Dr. D. James Kennedy said, “The vast majority of people who are members of churches in America today are not Christians. I say that without the slightest contradiction. I base it on empirical evidence of twenty-four years of examining thousands of people.”

How well do you believe this verse?

“Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified” (Galatians 2:16).

This is something quoted often inside Christianity, but is not always believed. The gospel at the core is not designed to be something easy to follow, but rather to be hard for a mind to accept. It is hard to understand math, and will not be accepted by most people including those who sit in church buildings. To show an example of how challenging this gospel math is, consider the following true tales of sad souls.

Most people know the name of Jeffrey Dahmer who strangled and dismembered seventeen boys and men and cannibalized some of them. The world was shocked at the dark tale of what this man did, a true symbol of how evil a man could be. He was reported to pick up these men from gay bars, torture them, and commit unthinkable acts. Most people were ready to see this man burned alive for his crime, yet there was another that took another approach.

Pastor Roy Ratcliffe began meeting with Dahmer for a number of years, going though Scripture with him, and explaining the gospel. According to Jeffrey Dahmer’s confession, he trusted in Jesus alone for the forgiveness of sin. Sometime later, after being attacked in jail, Dahmer wrote, “I don’t know if you heard, but last Sunday I was attacked while in the chapel. Some guy tried to cut my throat open with a razor but didn’t succeed. The razor broke, and my neck was only slightly scratched. I believe that it was only the protective grace of our Great Lord and Savior Jesus Christ that saved me from serious injury or death!”

Pastor Ratcliffe did suffer backlash from his desire to share the gospel with Dahmer. Several members reportedly left his church. Some cited that God would never let a monster like that into heaven. This reaction is based on beliefs that God requires you to have a measure of your own goodness to enter into heaven, and they were less of a sinner than Dahmer, so he was less worthy of the gospel than they were.

There is another soul to examine, one much kinder.

Teresa of Calcutta, M.C., commonly known as Mother Teresa, Mother Teresa founded the Missionaries of Charity, a Roman Catholic religious congregation which in 2012 consisted of over 4,500 sisters and is active in 133 countries. They run hospices and homes for people with HIV/AIDS, leprosy and tuberculosis; soup kitchens; children’s and family counseling programs; orphanages and schools. Members of the order must adhere to the vows of chastity, poverty and obedience, and the fourth vow, to give “Wholehearted and free service to the poorest of the poor.” (Wikipedia)

Her works are well known, helping countless numbers of people. She was a strong valued person, pro-life, outspoken on issues of life and the value of children. There is something of note in her belief system. In her book, Life in the Spirit: Reflections, Meditations, and Prayers, she says on pages 81 and 82:

We never try to convert those who receive (aid) to Christianity but in our work we bear witness to the love of God’s presence and if Catholics, Protestants, Buddhists or agnostics become for this better men - simply better - we will be satisfied. It matters to the individual what church he belongs to. If that individual thinks and believes that this is the only way to God for her or him, this is the way God comes into their life - his life. If he does not know any other way and if he has no doubt so that he does not need to search then this is his way to salvation.

“Of course I convert. I convert you to be a better Hindu or a better Muslim or a better Protestant. Once you’ve found God, it’s up to you to decide how to worship him.” (“Mother Teresa Touched Other Faiths,” AP, Sept. 7, 1997)

Statements such as these are in conflict with Scripture. Salvation is by faith alone, in Christ alone, and not by works or any other gods. If the gospel is to be believed, we must reach a conclusion that is not going to be easy to accept. If these statements are truly believed about both of the souls, then we must accept the possibility the Jeffrey Dahamer is in heaven, and Mother Teresa might not be.

Do you see the problem that a natural man will always have with the gospel? Religious men believe their salvation is based on their worth to God, yet the Scriptures remove our value in the salvation process. Salvation is all about the work of God, who died to the sins of all men, so that all who turn and trust in Him alone, in the payment for sin provided.

“Who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time” (1 Timothy 2:4-6).

This is, hard to understand math. The gospel says we have nothing to offer God but our evil desires and our sin, but He offers a free gift if we come to Him. What are you going to accept? Are your works making you better than other sinners, or are you going to see yourself as someone who has nothing but Christ alone?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven