Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Censored On Five Doves Posted Here: TO DAVID BLACKMAN/ RESURRECTIONS: From Patti C

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Attention Special Note:

This is posted here because FIVE DOVES did not post it.

I TOOK THIS MATTER PRIVATE TO FIVE DOVES MANY TIMES AND THEY CONTINUE TO RANDOMLY DECIDE WHAT SUBMISSIONS TO POST, WHETHER THEY ARE ORIGINAL POSTS, RESPONSES OR WHATEVER......

I HAVE COPIES OF ALL MY EMAILS AS EVIDENCE OF THIS FACT. FIVE DOVES DOES NOT ALWAYS POST SUBMISSIONS OR RESPONSES TO SUBMISSIONS.

I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED TO AND IT HAS FRUSTRATED MANY FELLOW CHRISTIANS BASED ON THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE EMAILED ME THEIR PERSONAL FRUSTRATION OVER THIS MATTER.

I personally have had many people tell me that FIVE DOVES does not post all the submissions and this has caused a lot of division among the saints since only HALF THE PARTY is given opportunity to respond.

I ( Steven King ) PERSONALLY HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME MORE THAN ONCE ON FIVE DOVES AS WELL.

THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN CRITIZED BY OTHERS CALLING SOME OF MY POSTS AND OTHERS FROM THIS SITE ANTI SEMETIC OR CULTIC.......HOW SAD TO HAVE FELLOW CHRISTIANS LOWER THEMSELVES TO ACCUSE OR SLANDER SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY DON'T BELIEVE THE SAME THINGS.

=======================================
I BELIEVE JESUS IS GOD ( SON OF GOD )

I BELIEVE THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD.

I BELIEVE THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL TEACH US ALL THINGS.

I BELIEVE WE ARE TO LOVE AND WITNESS TO EVERYONE ( EVERY PERSON ON EARTH )

I BELIEVE WE ARE TO LOVE OUR NEIGHBORS AND OUR ENEMIES.

I BELIEVE WE WILL ENDURE TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS IN THIS WORLD.

I BELIEVE THAT THE PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE IS A FALSE TEACHING.
( SEE C I SCOLFIED. JOHN DARBY, SAMUEL UTEMEIER, SCOLFIED BIBLE HERESY )

http://tinyurl.com/ScolfiedFalseTeaching
Please click on link to help you decide if Scolfield bible and Pre Tribulation Rapture is false.

Steven King

==================================

--CONT--

PEOPLE SENT ME EMAILS PERSONALLY SAYING THAT THEY HAD SUBMITTED COMMENTS ABOUT MY POSTS MOSTLY FAVORABLE BUT THEY WERE NEVER POSTED ON FIVE DOVES SO THEY STOPPED SENDING IN SUBMISSIONS AND RESPONSES.

FOR THE TIME BEING I WILL DO MY BEST TO POST SUBMISSIONS FROM FIVE DOVES ON THIS SITE WITH THE RESPONSES.

( Please note I will not post personal attacks of fellow CHRISTIANS on this site but if you have a response with scripture to back your comment, thoughts or interpretation I will do my best to post the comment or response )

(RE avid Blackman (31 Aug 2013)

"Reply to: Patti C (28 Aug 2013) "THE LAST DAY")

TO DAVID BLACKMAN/ RESURRECTIONS

TO DAVID BLACKMAN/ RESURRECTIONS

Hi David!

Thanks for reading my letter about the Last Day. I am not being allowed to answer letters or post anymore on Doves, not sure why. I hope you find your way to this letter, and if you do, you may want to stick around and see what this wonderful site has to offer. We are free to actually communicate with each other without fear of being censored. Now, to answer your question, about the last day. You understood me correctly. Although in past letters, I still thought that there were two resurrection, a 1000 years apart, I no longer see it like that.

The first resurrection is a SPIRITUAL resurrection that happens when each person is born again, and dies to themselves. This is the first death. They picked up their crosses and followed Him and died to their lives, and have given their life here, on earth, to Jesus. They are born again from above, and received the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and can have a direct connection with the Lord. We then take part in His resurrection, He was the first fruits, and each of us, individually, after that. Jesus is our King already, and we are His kings and priests in this world.

This is also what is known as the first death. And those who take part in this first death and first resurrection, have no fear of the second death, which is being thrown into the lake of fire, at the second resurrection.

When a believer is born again, he enters the Kingdom of God, which came after the Cross. Jesus brought the Kingdom to earth, and it was spread by the Gospel. It is not some thousand years in the future, that is why we are awaiting His Second Coming. We are awaiting a New Heaven and a New Earth....the thousands years are over, and all the dead will be resurrected...all. This is the second resurrection that comes on the Last Day, at His Second Coming.

Only those, throughout history, and to the very last day, that are born again, are part of the first resurrection. They are alive, they were born again, when they became one of His sheep. The rest of all the dead are raised too. We all take part in the White Throne Judgment, all the books are opened and we are all judged according to our works. Because born again Christians have given their lives to Christ, they are Christ's and they are saved, and rewarded, or disciplined, but they have eternal life. Their names are written in the Book of Life, the day they were born again, and they are judged on what they let Christ do through them. The rest of the dead are judged on their own works.

Please read a post here called the 'Born Again Rapture', it was written before I understood about the 1000 years, but it shows how it is a "rapture" to be born again.

The kingdom, established at the Cross, is everlasting, and will go on forever. Death and the devil were defeated at the Cross. Jesus is King, during this period of time, as He always will be. This Age of Grace, is what is mentioned in Revelation as the 1000 years. That is a figurative number, it has been much longer, and He has allowed it to continue until He brings about the final events.

The great falling away has happened, no one want to believe the Truth, they all want to escape, or not deal with it at all. This idea that we are going to be snatched away, and that the Kingdom of God comes after this life. How far removed from what is really true...and time is short. These doctrines that are being preached about our blessed hope being a pre-tribulation rapture, could actually be called ANOTHER GOSPEL, the one the Lord warns us about.

He is going to let satan out of the bottomless pit, for a short time. Satan knows this, and it will be hell on earth for this short time of 42 months. That is where we are right now....Satan is going to be thrown down very soon. The born again believers will not be removed for this period of time, but they will be protected and will continue to preach the Everlasting Gospel until they are killed, or until Christ's Second Coming.

Born again Christians are the 144,000; God's own people who have lived on this earth for the Lord Jesus, and have spread the Gospel to the ends of the earth, and to the end of the Age. New Jerusalem is His Bride, and it is made up of all His people, and that is where we are headed next. But, before that, we must stand to the end, and that is going to be a very trying time, especially all those Christians in name only. But, millions will be saved, but it is our job to let Christ work through us.

This is just a rough sketch of what is happening, and I have written, and continue to write, letters proving what I am finding by using Scripture. All that would be difficult to include in this letter, but I hope you will search for my writings on this site, and decide what I have to share is worth looking into. And check out all the great letters and videos that are posted here....it will help you find out for yourself, and that is the best and only, way to do it.

I know it is so different than the letters I used to write, but I have had an opportunity to do nothing but study the Bible with the direction of the Holy Spirit, and this is what is being revealed to me. I have a few postings that might help show you this. I have one that is called 'It Was Finished at the Cross' that I put on this site yesterday, that deals with this, and I am continuing to add to this daily. Actually anything I have written lately, deals with all this.

Thank you David for always being so supportive of my letters, even when they started to turn against the tide of what everyone else seemed to believe is true.

May the Lord watch over you, and protect you and yours through this upcoming very dark time.

Jesus is all and everything!!

Patti C.

######################

(RE avid Blackman (31 Aug 2013)

"Reply to: Patti C (28 Aug 2013) "THE LAST DAY")

"Reply to: Patti C (28 Aug 2013) "THE LAST DAY""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Patti C,

I read your article "the last day". You are making an assumption that there is only one resurrection of the dead. Here is a question for you then if the rapture is after the tribulation as you say, then when does the antichrist (lawless one) get revealed? After the tribulation when the church is removed?

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2013/pattic828-1.htm

David Blackman

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Censored On Five Doves Posted Here: TO DAVID BLACKMAN/ RESURRECTIONS: From Patti C

THANK YOU STEVEN FOR PUTTING THIS ON YOUR SITE!! David is one of the people on Doves that has become very special to me, as he is really looking into what others are putting out, and coming to his own conclusions. I admire that, and certainly want to support him doing so. I pray the Lord leads him here, as I know he will find much more of the Truth being revealed.

Blessing to you!
YSIC
Patti C.

For Patti concerning the question asked by David Blackman....

What David doesn't realize is the "Antichrist" spirit is within all of us.

I just posted this here on this site (God bless Steven for allowing this discussion) in answer to the question Blackman had for you...

Arlene

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Recently, Patti had a very informative conversation with someone on Five Doves site. If I remember correctly, a person named David asked her a question concerning the "revealing of the Antichrist" and when this would happen.

Although many Christians do not have the same spiritual understanding that I do, this does not mean that my understanding is incorrect. But, I do feel that to interpret Scripture TOTALLY in the "natural" realm is absolutely INCORRECT.

I Cor.15:46..."Howbeit that was NOT FIRST which is spiritual, but that which is NATURAL; and AFTERWARD that which is spiritual." The interpretation of the Bible is FIRST "natural" and then "spiritual"....and this is what we are told by God.

What God DOES NOT SAY is that FIRST comes the "natural" examples (OT), followed by "spiritual" fulfillment of the natural examples (NT) and THEN, there will be COMBINED "natural and spiritual" at the end. And that is what too many Christians are trying to do....putting "natural" interpretations in the end-times WHERE THEY DO NOT BELONG!

If we are looking for the "man of sin" (II Thess.2:3), "Mystery, Babylon" (Rev.17:5), or "antichrist(s)" (I John 2:18, II John 1:7) they are defined for us in the Bible as SPIRITUAL understandings. Yet, Christians still want to make them into things we can "see", "touch" or "hear" with our natural senses.

With the word "BEAST", we are given the definition in Ecclesiastes 3:18...

"I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might SEE that they themselves ARE BEASTS."

ALL THESE WICKED THINGS ARE WITHIN EACH ONE OF US...and they will be "destroyed" by Jesus Christ at His coming...

II Thess.2:8..."And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming." These "wicked" things are the "Adversary" (I Peter 5: within each one of us. Yet, most Christians look to anyone, and everyone, OUTSIDE of themselves.

Great link on this from December 12, 1647...when the apostasy in the "body of Christ" was not as complete as it is today:

http://awildernessvoice.com/AntiChristinMan.html

Piece of the link article:

The revelation of the man of sin, the Antichrist, or mystery of iniquity, as being within us is a revelation that will put us on our knees before the Lord, seeking for deliverance from this harlot within that has troubled the world from Adam's day to this. All who are walking with Christ in this final hour of the age will repent and will seek for that Life in Christ that is reserved for those who love His appearing.

The word "wh*re" is used throughout the book. Although it may seem strong to some of us, the use of the word is no less startling than the truth of her presence within us. She is the reason behind all the sins of the flesh. She is the cause of the downfall of preachers and evangelists. She is the mother of the present, corrupt church system. She is the architect of all three realms of Babylon, which is religious, political and economic. She is indeed "the mother of harlots."

This book by Joseph Salmon was written in 1647. It is interesting to realize that the early seventeenth century was an era of the revelation of divine truth, for we have received other copies of inspiring books from this period. Jacob Boehme was another inspired writer who wrote in the same era. It is reported that Mr. Boehme wrote thirty books from 1612 to 1624. He said of his books: "My books are written only for those who desire to be sanctified and united to God, from whom they came; not through my understanding, but in my resignation in Christ; from Him have I received knowledge of His mysteries. God dwells in that which will resign itself up, with all its reason and skill, unto Him. I have prayed strongly that I might not write except for the glory of God and the instruction and benefit of my brethren."

This is well worth considering....even though it may be far from your thoughts and beliefs at this present time. Paul had a struggle with this, and he told us all about the "wretched man" that he felt he was in Romans chapter 7. He fully understood this spiritual concept...and much evil coming from within "man" instead of outside in the natural realm.

Arlene

bump