Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE DAY OF THE LORD......It is defined as "The Last Day"....

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

There is much confusion in the "body of Christ" today due to the different messages given in the different denominations of different churches all over the world.

The "body of Christ" should be ONE BODY....and not THOUSANDS of different factions each listening to Pastors who are mostly taught in "religious" seminaries.

Today, I did a study on "The Day of the Lord". I used nothing but the Bible to compare scripture with scripture. Nothing in this is the opinion of ANY man....nor is it my own opinion. It is straight from the Bible (KJV).

For many years, Christians have believed that a description of the "rapture" is when the Lord Jesus comes as a "Thief in the night" to take His "church" out of this world prior to, or mid-way, or after the "great tribulation....or (another one) prior to God's wrath (the "vial judgments")....and this depends upon your belief in some doctrine of some church group, usually.

So, what actually is the TRUTH of "A thief in the night" according to the Bible?

The following are scriptures speaking of "THIEF". (This word DOES NOT indicate a "rapture of the church")

Matthew 24:43,44...."But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the THIEF would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. (vs.44) Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. THE LAST DAY!

I Thessalonians 5:2,3...."For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a THIEF in the night. (vs.3) For when they shall say 'Peace and safety'; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a women with child (Rev.12?); and they shall not escape." THE LAST DAY!

II Peter 3:10..."But the day of the Lord will come as a THIEF in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." THE LAST DAY!

Revelation 3:3..."......If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a THIEF, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee." THE LAST DAY!

Revelation 16:15...."Behold, I come as a THIEF. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame." THE LAST DAY!

The time of the coming of the "THIEF", or, the Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, will be on the LAST DAY....which will be between the 6th and 7th VIAL JUDGMENTS on the earth.

Revelation 16:17..."And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, 'It is done.' THE LAST DAY!

WHEN IS THE "LAST DAY"??

John 6:39..."And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the LAST DAY."

John 6:40..."And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the LAST DAY."

John 6:44..."No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the LAST DAY."

John 6:54..."Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the LAST DAY."

The definition of "last day" is that there are no more days left of this present age. On the LAST DAY of this age will be the FIRST RESURRECTION....Revelation 20:5.

There is no way to put all the "seals", "trumpets", and "vial judgments" as happening sequentially. They are in somewhat of a concurrent order, but we can tell that the 6th and 7th of each ALL happen on the LAST DAY.

SEALS: the 6th and 7th

Rev. 6:12-14..."And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood: (vs. 13) And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. (vs.14) And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places."

Rev. 8:1,2..."And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. (vs.2) And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets."

TRUMPETS: the 6th and 7th

Rev. 9:13, 14..."And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, (vs.14) Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, 'Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates." (This is the releasing of the heavenly horsemen in contrast to the demonic horsemen in verses 7-11)

Rev. 10:7..."But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the MYSTERY OF GOD SHOULD BE FINISHED, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets." (This "mystery" finished is the one in I Corinthians 15:51..."Behold I show you a mystery"...."and we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye.") THIS IS THE LAST TRUMP ON THE LAST DAY!

VIALS: the 6th and the 7th

Rev. 16: 12..."And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; (same as 6th trumpet...see above) and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared."

Rev. 16:17..."And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, 'It is done'."

Rev. 16:18...."And there were voices, and thunders, and lightenings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty and earthquake, and so great." THIS IS THE SAME EARTHQUAKE AS THE ONE SEEN IN OPENING OF THE 6TH SEAL.

This is the EXACT SAME TIME as the "rapture" of the "witnesses" in Revelation chapter 11....

Rev. 11:15..."And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, 'The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; hand He shall reign for ever and ever." (Until the age of the ages when He will turn His kingdom over to His Father...I Cor.15:24).

I Corinthians 15:22-28...."For as in Adam ALL DIE, (everyone) even so in Christ shall ALL BE MADE ALIVE (everyone). (vs.23) But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's AT HIS COMING. (vs.24) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. (vs.28) And when ALL THINGS shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him that put all things under him, that God may be ALL IN ALL."

When we look into the OT descriptions of the DAY OF THE LORD, or THE LAST DAY, we find:

Joel 2:30-31..."And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. (vs.31) The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come." (This sounds exactly like the 6th seal opening...see above).

Isaiah 13:9-10..."Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. (vs.10) For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine." (Also sounds exactly like the sixth seal opening judgment....see above.)

CONCLUSION:

The DAY OF THE LORD is not a "7-year" or even a "three and a half years" period of time....it is the LAST DAY OF THIS AGE.

And it will come quickly (Rev. 22:12), suddenly and destructively (I Thess.5:3), for those who are not "watching." Jesus Christ has told us that this day will come "as a thief in the night"....for those who are not seeing what it really is.

We can rest in Jesus Christ. We aren't supposed to worry about tomorrow. Read Matthew 6:34....

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

He will do all the work....all we have to do is have faith and STUDY (II Tim.2:15) so we will not forever remain as "children"....see I John 2:12-14. It is our job to grow from being a "child", to a "young man", and then to a "father" in our knowledge of our Lord and the Bible. We are to "work our our own salvation with fear and trembling" (Philippians 2:12). Our salvation is "free" as a gift....but "working out" our faith by studying and learning of our Lord will cause much "fear and trembling" as we encounter the false doctrines of the "religious" church system of today....and fellow "Christians" who oppose hearing the TRUTH.

It's amazing the time and effort which is wasted by all of us in searching for "the Antichrist", or watching what is going on in the Middle East, rather than learning about God and how to "grow in grace" and mature as Christians and searching for those things which will bring us HONOR in God's eyes....Proverbs 25:2.

When God declared that all sinners will be "destroyed", it does not mean they will be annihilated or massacred in any manner. He means that the "sin" will be removed from them. In like manner, what is the BEST way to "destroy" your enemy? You make them your friend! Then they are no longer your enemies. In this way, God will destroy sinners. We don't know exactly how this will be done, but whatever happens will be CORRECTIVE in nature. That's how God works....always with mercy and love.

The "Day of the Lord" could be tomorrow! In fact, your last day on this earth could very well be today....we never know! We can only learn anything while we are alive.

Arlene

Re: THE DAY OF THE LORD......It is defined as "The Last Day"....

Hi Arlene,

Excellent post!

I have read a book by C S Lovett ( back in 2010 I think ) his book came to the same conclusion you have in my opinion.

link to the book:
http://www.amazon.com/Latest-Word-Last-Lovett-Linda/dp/0938148001

I tend to lean this way and have shared that either this or what Bruce Warner has been proposing are the most biblically accurate for the last days.

Thanks again for this post.

God Bless

Steven

Hi Arlene!
Great Post! I was surprised to see you writing about the same subject the Lord put on my heart a few days ago. I thought I posted it here, but cannot find it, but I did sent it to Doves yesterday to be posted today, but there are no letters. Anyhow, here is what I wrote, yours is much more detailed and speaks more of the Day of the Lord, but I see them as the same thing.
#####################

THE LAST DAY

Hello all!

What does the Bible say about the Last Day. This exact phrase is used only 8 times in the whole of the Bible. One time in the OT, and 7 times in the NT, in the Gospel of John. First we will look at the Old Testament and see what is foreshadowing the events in the New Testament. We find that there is only one match using those exact words. Interestingly enough, it has to do with the Feast of Tabernacles. The last of the three feasts of God that was of mandatory attendance.

Neh 8:18 "Also day by day, from the first day unto the last day, he read in the book of the law of God. And they kept the feast seven days; and on the eighth day [was] a solemn assembly, according unto the manner."

In the New Testament we find these words in 7 places, and one of them is also pointing to the Feast of Tabernacles, when Christ speaks on the last day of this feast:

Jhn 7:37 " In the last day, that great [day] of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink."

Jhn 7:38 "He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."

Is there some connection between the Feast of Tabernacles and the Last Day? Especially the 8th day, which is called The Last Great Day. This seems to certainly point to the day that Christ would return to earth and we would tabernacle with Him.

Let us look at the other times Jesus speaks of this last day.

Jhn 6:39 "And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day."

Jhn 6:40 "And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."

Jhn 6:54 "Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. "

Jhn 12:48 "He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day."

Also in the gospel of John, Jesus' friend, Lazarus died while Jesus was returning to Bethany. Martha, Lazarus' sister meets Jesus. He tells her that Lazarus is asleep. And Jesus tells her "Thy brother shall rise again" (John 11:23). Martha responds:

Jhn 11:24 "Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day."

In these above verses, everyone who beholds and believes in Jesus, He will raise them up at the last day. Does this happen before the Tribulation? Who will be risen up on the last day? If Jesus says everyone who believes in Him, doesn't this include the saints who die during the tribulation? Since dead tribulation saints can't be risen before the tribulation, they are raised after the tribulation. Therefore, we must conclude all who believe in Jesus will be risen at the last day, after the tribulation.

John in another book describes a scene in Revelation after the tribulation: Revelation 20:4-6;

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."

In the above scripture, the ones who came to life were martyred because of the testimony of Jesus, the word of God, and those did not worship nor took the mark of the beast. John didn't say this is the "second phase of the first resurrection,".

Since there's only one resurrection for the just which is after the tribulation and the ones who are alive at the coming of the Lord cannot be caught up before the dead in Christ are raised, therefore, we must conclude there is no pre-tribulation rapture.

Referring to the resurrection, Paul says in 1Cor. 15:52;
"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

Earlier in First Corinthians, Paul explains the order of the resurrection:

1Cr 15:20 " But now is Christ risen from the dead, [and] become the firstfruits of them that slept."

1Cr 15:21 "For since by man [came] death, by man [came] also the resurrection of the dead".

1Cr 15:22 "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive."

1Cr 15:23 "But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming."

Jesus said that everyone who beholds Him and believes in Him, may have eternal life; and He will rise him up on the last day. If Jesus said everyone who believes in him, doesn't this include the Bride, the Church and the tribulation saints? Therefore, all believers in Christ will be risen at the last day, after the tribulation.

Lastly, there is one more quote that I think speaks of purification through tribulation.

"But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap..."

Malachi 3:2

There just seems to be too many scriptures that speak of Jesus coming only one more time, on the last day. How do we dismiss all this and try and fit something else in the mix that is just not biblically supported. Would Jesus try and trick us into looking for something that is not plainly written in His Word. I just don't think so.

All the Lord's elect have been protected during great tribulation, and I feel this is foreshadowing the elect in the end days. Israel in the desert, Noah in the ark, Lot taken out of Sodom, all protected, but not removed from the earth.

There is only ONE last day....may we be standing when it comes, for what a GLORIOUS DAY THAT WILL BE!!

Agape!!
Patti C.

Re: Patti...

Maybe that saying, "Great minds think alike" might have something to it, after all!!

I don't know why that post of mine came to happen today. The "Day of the Lord" and "thief" popped into my mind when I got up. So, I opened my Bible and got to work for the next hour or so....and I just wrote what I found.

I've not read the book Steve talked about...but I looked for it on Amazon, and a used one can be bought for $0.01 plus postage. I have to watch every penny, so I'll stick to the Bible and what I have now for reference books.

Take care....and keep up the good work as well...

Arlene

Yes and the bible is FREE!

I wonder how much some people could make selling their library of books and JUST KEEP The bible?

King James of course!

I wonder how much richer we all would be investing in reading our bibles instead of books about the bible.....or articles about the bible.......

no comment is requested was just throwing out a few random thoughts....

Steven