Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Esther: August 26 2013

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link:http://www.raptureready.com/rap10.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

Aug 26, 2013

Hello,
How does a person explain to someone caught-up in the whole concept of New Age healers, that their work is NOT of the Holy Spirit? My sister-in-law uses techniques like Reiki, BodyTalk, and Quantum Healing and claims these practices are deepening her spirituality.

What can I say to help her see these practices are linked to Eastern religions and are not of God?

Thank You,

Rebecca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Rebecca, You are right. The “healing techniques you mention are not of the Holy Spirit. These New Age practices are straight from the pit of hell, although packaged to appeal to “feeling good.” The problem with anything in the New Age movement is that it promotes “self” in such a way that takes us so far away from the teachings of Christ that we no longer think we need a Savior. Jesus the Messiah is never part of the equation with any of these techniques. It is all about “self.” (The body healing itself.)
When you hear New Agers say that they are growing spiritually, that means that they are being deceived by what is usually termed as “spirit.” This “spirit” is not of God but a demonic entity masquerading as a friendly helper. “Spirit Guides” is also a popular term used by practitioners of Reiki, BodyTalk and Quantum Healing and other new Age practices. Reiki speaks of “channeling an unseen life force.”

Also, the “energy techniques” used in these practices present a dangerous scenario because the mind is opened to unknown entities, similar to various methods of meditation─a perfect way for demonic influences to affect the thought processes. Reference is also often made to natural healing therapy utilizing the “wisdom of ancient modalities such as Chinese Medicine.”

“And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14).

To answer your question on how to get through to your sister-in-law, the best thing to do is try to get her to see her folly by using your Bible and the testimonies of those who were drawn into the New Age movement and have escaped! And pray that she will see the truth.

Nowhere in Scripture do we find such practices that your sister-in-law has embraced. But we do find healing, peace of mind, and spiritual growth that comes from prayer─faith and prayer in conjunction with serious Bible study. The Lord is very strong in His admonition to armor our selves daily (Ephesians 6:10-1 . Point out to her that she is traveling on a dangerous road and the only way to truly grow spiritually is through the teachings of Jesus Christ. We are commanded to love the Lord totally and completely, and that is simply not possible when delving into practices that condone and encourage alternate spirituality. Also, reincarnation is an accepted teaching in Eastern practices, which is not at all biblical.

“Jesus said to him, ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind’” (Matthew 22:37).

Lovingly, ask your sister-in-law where Jesus is in all of this. Ask her how she can be growing spiritually when the very practices she is involved in deny Christ’s identity as the Creator and God of the universe. New Agers and Eastern religious practices turn the living God of the Bible into one of many teachers, removing the triune nature of God and the Deity of Jesus Christ. The historical facts about Jesus are dismissed and replaced with myths on how to grow “one” with the universe. We are to grow close to God, not “one” with this fallen, godless world.

The biggest way that the devil uses New Age/New Spirituality is by appealing to the ego. New Age practices do not address sin. The overall teaching is that we are all wonderful sinless creatures and many roads lead to “nirvana.” And whatever you believe is “just fine.”

Another thing you might want to gently point out to your sister-in-law is that her interest and participation in such New Age methods can and almost always do, serve as a gateway to other involvements which take us away from the biblical Jesus. Before long, the early dabblings of Eastern practices such as hatha yoga, and the techniques you mention will almost always lead to more pagan practices.

“You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men and fall from your own steadfastness, but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen” (2 Peter 3:17-1 .

One former New Age practitioner, Randall Baer, comes to mind. He was raised as a Christian. Slowly but surely he became entangled in New Age teachings; was a highly acclaimed author and leader of the New Age movement, and a naturopathic physician in the 1960s. He documented his falling away from the Christian faith and frightening journey of “enlightenment” in his book, Inside the New Age Nightmare.

But Jesus rescued Him from demonic strongholds when he found himself immersed in a web of satanic lies. His New Age interests began slowly and innocently, and then his life became hellish as little by little demonic entities became part of his every day reality. Once he got saved his New Age friends became quite vicious and tried to undermine his lectures wherein he was exposing the lies and deception of the New Age movement.

After one of his lectures in New Mexico his car was forced off the road and he was killed. The police reports cite foul play. Any involvement in the devil’s territory is very dangerous, so we must be very careful to stay away from any New Age practices even when they are “health” related.

As you will read below, Randall’s initial problem stemmed from not having true and personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. The church he had attended was not a strong, joyful Bible teaching church and he went off seeking for the “truth.” He went through many years of demonic deception before he realized the dangerous world he had become so deeply involved in:

Something snapped in me. I no longer wanted to attend what I perceived as sterile and lifeless church services and study groups. I suddenly knew that what I was searching for wasn’t there. In the years ahead, I would hear many New Agers telling a similar story. I started going to various libraries searching for truth on my own. The realm of books, I felt, would open up the doors to new horizons.

It is imperative that we have good, strong fellowship with the Lord and with other born-again believers, so we are not drawn away from Him. Kit Olsen, in her current book, A Better World Is Coming Soon - Don’t Miss It shares her experience with the New Age movement─after she became disillusioned with the Christians she held dear. Here is an excerpt from Chapter One:

The following pages present a view I once rejected for at least a decade. I rejected it because I did not understand it. Instead, I chose to listen to those involved in the New Spirituality─New Age concepts. I read infinite numbers of books on various “spiritual” practices. I “meditated” in ashrams and for years, frequently meditated at a Buddhist Zen Center. I did countless hours and years of yoga. I experienced shaktipat. I investigated various traditional religions. I considered myself “spiritual” and experienced great joy at times.

I was soaring high with what I perceived to be the “oneness” of the “universe.” I would ask the “universe” for something or for a particular situation, and very often that something or situation would simply present itself. I felt I had tapped into some sort of magical-celestial genie, evolving as a human being and believing there are many roads that lead to the same place. If anyone suggested otherwise I would dismiss that “narrow-minded” opinion as unimportant, intolerant, unsophisticated and definitely unenlightened.

Earlier in my life, before I started college I made a commitment to Christ and received Him as my Lord and Savior. Shortly before I started my junior year of college I made a decision to walk away from all of it. I walked away from unanswered questions, inept Bible teachers, and social “Christians” who talked about the Lord but were living lifestyles that did not match their professed faith. I felt emotionally abandoned and spiritually shattered from the spiritual shallowness I had encountered. Instead of focusing on Jesus and the Scriptures, I only saw the weak commitments of many who were Christians in name only. I was too young emotionally and spiritually to realize that people will always let us down and God’s Word is the truth no matter how people behave.

I had also simultaneously moved into New York City from my cozy little upstate town to complete my college education. Very quickly I found myself surrounded by seemingly endless seductive New Age mantra─everywhere. I enrolled in a popular yoga class for exercise but metaphysical meditation techniques were also cleverly incorporated into the classes. It was not long before I was seeking-out more pagan- based rituals and teachings that steadily chiseled away at my weak foundation in Christ─causing me to seriously question the true God of the Bible. Recovering from disappointments with my Christian experience, I found myself functioning like the walking wounded.

I was so ready to hear anything but the insincere fake Christian rhetoric I had left behind. The devil had me just where he wanted me. Signed, sealed and nearly delivered into hell. I was totally vulnerable to false teachings because I did not have a strong foundation of faith in Christ. I did not know and understand the Word of God. Although deep in my heart I knew the Lord was really important but I felt lost. I kind of put God in my back pocket and went on a long journey, on a very strange and bumpy road.

Later in her life, the Lord drew Kit, back to Him:

The only explanation for my intervention is that the Lord listened to and answered my prayers. I had been sincerely asking that the truth would be revealed to me. For quite some time, I had become very wary and suspicious of much of the impersonal idolatry and far-out teachings within New Age circles. Something was wrong. I really wanted to know God, the real God. Those involved in New Age teachings and false religions worship gods of their own design. For example, they often consider the “universe” a god, a supreme power. I had appealed to that god myself.

In the Bible, that “genie” I mentioned earlier is called a “familiar spirit”─in other words, a demonic entity, backed up by the devil. Interestingly, even in the false religion of Islam, evil genies are said to “lead humans astray.” In Arabic, Satan is known as Iblis, the iconic “genie.” No doubt, I had been deceived and led astray by “familiar spirits.” They are so devious. There is real power behind New Age spiritual practices heavily steeped in the occult. But that power is demonic. So many souls are being deceived and believe they are interacting with friendly forces unaware of the tremendous spiritual danger they are in. It is amazing how these demons can make us feel so empowered, as if the entire universe is ours.

But with each passing day they are leading us into everlasting darkness. I know; I have experienced this first hand. These demonic entities, through the physical world try to appeal to our vanity, our prideful egos─pushing us to pursue godless lifestyles filled with self-importance and self-righteousness, luring us away from our greatest ally─the very God who created us, the One who holds together the entire universe and provides every breath we take. Satan, the god of this world has power and uses it strategically to try to destroy us, but God has all power and uses it to save us.

The Lord taught that we should not build our lives based upon our own self- importance, that we should esteem others as greater than ourselves─that we should be Christ-centered, not self-centered.

And that is the bottom-line. We are to be God-centered and not self-centered. Self- empowerment is a concept that attracts the masses to New Age teachings. When we sincerely seek the truth, when we accept the Bible as God’s inerrant Word, then we will not be led astray. But if we give the devil and opening, he will take it and to our demise. Share these testimonies with your sister-in-law. You can find many more in books about the New Age.

Rebecca, it is wonderful that you are concerned about your sister-in-law. But your task ahead is not an easy one. I guarantee she will have some reasons why she thinks she can continue her New Age methods of “healing.” This is why your faithful and fervent prayers on her behalf are so important. Keep presenting the situation to the Lord and continue to love her.

The time of the Apostasy is upon us. So many churches have allowed some New Age teachings to drift in, and your sister-in-law seemingly has no idea how far off those teachings are from true biblical principles. She will probably get defensive when you bring this up, so be sure to pray before you approach her. Pray for wisdom and patience. She might even get mad at you and start avoiding you. Unfortunately too many people look for emotional “experiences” to gauge their spiritual walk, and not the precepts found in the Word of God.

Some professing Christians who have bought into these New Age practices try to justify their involvement by saying that they use the name of Jesus or the Holy Spirit when participating in any of the treatments you mention. Jesus and the Holy Spirit do not involve themselves in New Age practices and take cues from those who get caught up in New Age nonsense. In fact, the opposite is true. These confused participants are grieving the Holy Spirit.

Please let me know how your efforts evolve with your sister-in-law. I will pray with you that the Holy Spirit will reveal the truth to her, and that she will realize she is playing with fire that can lead to a frightening eternity without the Lord. And God bless you, Rebecca, for your caring heart.

Regardless of the choices your sister-in-law makes, at least you can have peace of mind that you have lovingly reached out to her and tried to show her the truth.

In God’s love,

Esther

“If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth” (1 John 1:6a).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven