Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel & The Church/ Tribulation& Rapture/ Blessed Hope & The Second Coming

Hello all,

All, born again believers are considered God's chosen people. Since the Holy Bible speaks of these people being called Israel, then we are Israel, much more than any natural born Israelite. Being born again is the one and ONLY criteria of being called, chosen, and faithful! There is no more separation according to nationality, race, sex or any other consideration....we are one with Christ and have the indwelling of His Holy Spirit. No more divisions, no more Jew and Gentile!! Until we understand this and comprehend what it means, we cannot understand the Bible, and especially cannot understand the end times and our place in it. This is a FOUNDATION STONE that must be put into place before trying to understand what happens to this body of born again believers.

It is my contention that it will be this body of born again believers, Spiritual Israel, that will serve the Lord in saving all others during the Tribulation. We will be sealed with supernatural protection, but we will be here, and Christ will be among us!

Is our blessed hope really the pre-trib rapture, or is it to be born again from above, and in doing so becoming one with Christ, so that we can pick up our cross and follow Him to the death of our SELF life, and to the death of our flesh and blood bodies. We who have died to "self" have no fear of the second death of our bodies. When we are born again, we die and are resurrected as a New creature, and it is this new creature that the Lord sees in us.

We will not be taken out, we will be protected through the refining process of the Great Tribulation to emerge as precious refined gold, and become this third part that the Lord will call HIS people. I think we will be here for the wrath of Satan, but will be saved from the Wrath of God. Noah and his family were not taken out of the world when the flood came, they were protected through it. Lot, was not taken out of the world, just out of the way of the danger. I think that is what Jesus is pointing out to us when he says it will be just like those times.

Zechariah 13:8-9

8 – And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, .therein.

9 – And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

What does Scripture tell us about what this third part will endure?

1. God will bring them through the fire.

In Daniel’s allegory of eternal hell, we discover that these three servants of God were thrown into the fiery furnace, which was exceedingly hot! So hot that its flame slew those men who were ordered to throw the Hebrews into the fire (Daniel 3:22).

Nebuchadnezzar saw in this furnace, as we read in Daniel 3:25: “…lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt ; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God”.

Yes, Christ did appear in this fiery furnace with His three servants and literally protected and saved them from the flames.

1Pe 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

2. God will refine them as silver is refined.

This word “refine” in the Hebrew language comes from a word meaning to make pure or to purge away. This has everything to do with God’s conditioning of His own temple of believers.

Psalms 51:7 – ¶Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Hebrew 1:3 – Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Hebrews 9:22 – And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

Matthew 3:12 – Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

3. God will try them as gold is tried.

Now let us deal with its third phrase, that of gold, which is a descriptive noun signifying purity.

Job 23:10 – But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Psalm 21:3 – For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head.

Malachi 3:3 – And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

Revelation 3:18 – I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Revelation 4:4 – And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Revelation 21:18 – And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

Revelation 21:21 – And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

4. THEY SHALL CALL MY NAME, AND I WILL HEAR THEM. I WILL SAY; IT IS MY PEOPLE; AND THEY SHALL SAY, THE LORD IS MY GOD.

Psalm 34:17 – “The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles,”

Proverbs 15:29 – "The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.

John 9:31 – Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

1 John 5:14 – ¶And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

“They shall call my name, and I will hear them…,” God declares!

Yes, the third part is absolutely symbolic of the true body of believers in Christ. “They shall say, the Lord is my God,” and God shall say “it is My people.” Zechariah 13:9 states that God will try the third part as gold is tried.

This is what Zechariah is making reference to as he speaks concerning the third part being taken through the purifying process of trials and tribulations, that the true Church might be refined as silver is refined, and tried as gold is tried.

God has promised to bring His third part through this un- quenchable fire, just as He brought Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego through the fire in Daniel chapter three.

God has promised to bring this third part through hell itself, represented by the fire. Christ accomplished this at the cross. God has promised to refine this third part as silver is refined. We have discovered that the word refine is defined in the Hebrew as to make pure or to purge away. God has indeed purged away our sins and made all believers pure in His sight, only because we are covered with the righteousness of Christ. Let us now look closer at this word “refine” to examine just what its other Hebrew meanings portray.

REFINE, in addition to meaning purge is also translated melt and try.

Jeremiah 9:7 – “Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts, behold, I will melt them, and try them; for how shall I do for the daughter of my people?”

Psalm 66:10 – “For thou, O God, hast proved us; thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.”

Psalm 13:3 – Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

Psalms 105:17-19 -

17 – He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant:

18 – Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron:

19 – Until the time that his word came: the word of the LORD tried him.

Christ has passed through eternal hell for us; He has brought us through the fire. As a result of this, He promises to refine us, meaning to try, purge, or melt us, – as silver is refined.

Psalm 12:6 – The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

A third of the angels fell with Satan, are the chosen third of God to replace them? Not as angels, but as redeemed worshipers, and kings and priests. Could that be why the devil hates us so much!! Jesus was tempted by the devil, what makes us think that we will not go through the same thing?

Rev 12:3 " And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads."

Rev 12:4 "And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born."

(Interesting study looking into this third part, as it is used to describe so very much of what happens to the earth and heavens during the Tribulation. It seems to be reflected in an evil way, with the third of the fallen angels, and in a spiritual pure way with the third part of God's chosen people. And this is then reflected in the earth, moon, rivers, sea etc. Have to look into this more later.)

If Jesus is delayed, and the foolish virgins lose their blessed hope, when the Rapture does not happen before the Man of Sin is revealed and the mark of the beast enforced, will they lose hope to the point of rejoining the world so as not to have their heads cut off? It will be the 144,000 complete number of the Bride of Christ, that will be changed and supernaturally protected that will go forth and preach the everlasting Gospel to the whole world during the Tribulation, and they will complete the Great Commission, and do even greater works than Christ did himself, as Christ tells us they will.

Jhn 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Jhn 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Jhn 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it].

Jhn 14:15 ¶ If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Jhn 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Jhn 14:17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Jhn 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Jhn 14:19 ¶ Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

Jhn 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Jhn 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Titus 2:13

Tts 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

This passage speaks of the fact of His coming in glory and the fact that we ought to be prepared to welcome Him when He does come. If we will be diligent and compare Scripture with Scripture we find that the timing of when His glory will appear is given to us in the Olivet Discourse.

When Christ cuts short the persecution of Antichrist (Mt. 24:22) He tells us what happens: "But immediately after the tribulation of those days (when Christ cuts it short) the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken, and then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory" (Mt. 24:29-30).

There you have it, the appearing of His glory, what a blessed hope!

#######################

The hour is late and it is getting increasingly dark out there. I know we are all willing to be taken out of this world in a supernatural secret Rapture. Yet, are we willing to be purified through the fire of the Tribulation and fulfill the Great Commission? We will not be taken out, we will protected through it. There are only two resurrections, not three. There is only two comings of the Lord, and the next one is HIS SECOND COMING. Let us not be deceived, and then get discouraged when this secret rapture does not happen. Let us be prepared for it not to, and if it does happen that will be great, but if it does not, we will know that He will be with us and protect us, and we will stand until the end and overcome, and win the only race worth running.

Prepare for the worst and Hope for the best!

May the Love and Peace of the Lord surround you all!!

Patti C.