Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Final Warning?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson109.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

A Final Warning?

By Donna Wasson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh boy, I’m really going to step into some offbeat stuff here. But when I keep getting the same information coming to me from different sources and it rings true in my spirit, I have to pay attention. And, I feel the need to give you a head’s up so you can be prepared.

Here’s the disclaimer: What I’m about to tell you is not provable, neither is it set in stone. I’m going to disclose something that sounds fantastic and ‘out there,’ yet it’s spoken of in the Bible of having occurred in the past. I do not mean to scare you, nor am I trying to seek attention. Frankly, it’s taking a lot of guts for me to write about this.

Whether you read this, seriously consider the ramifications and plan accordingly, or laugh it off and think I’m crazy, is entirely up to you. Do with it what you will. Here we go.

Because of the incredible changes we’ve seen on this earth in the last 10-20 years, with the increase in earthquakes, awakening volcanoes, tsunamis, landslides, record floods and drought, unexplained sinkholes opening all over the globe, we all intuitively know in our gut that ‘something big’ is coming on mankind. Something of Biblical proportions.

Even non-Christians world-wide are uneasy about life in general these days. Economies are in shambles with wide-spread, record unemployment. Folks in Greece are literally having difficulty buying food for their families. The Middle East is even more inflamed with unrest and hatred than normal and as usual, no matter the issue, it’s all Israel’s fault.

Russia is flexing its military muscle with China right behind it. Europe is self-absorbed in its own economic woes while being overrun by Sharia demanding Muslims intent on conquering those countries for Islam. America is being twisted by a wicked, divisive puppet, hell-bent on ‘fundamentally changing’ this country into his handler’s vision of the perfect New World Order obedient pet.

This is happening with the aid of untouchable Congressional elites, an exhausted, over-extended military, increasingly lawless state and local police force myrmidons who are accountable to no one, and a populous of zombified, morally depraved, entertainment junkies.

Anyone with the slightest glimmer of cognitive function can sense these are apocalyptic times with an impending crescendo of events. But, what could that entail? God’s perfect judgment and wrath on an unbelieving world, that’s what!

Romans 1:18-20 says “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.”

We have in our universities arrogant, useless idiots, spewing inane arguments, desperately attempting to disprove the God who created them, who have poisoned the reasoning of two generations of the supposed elite minds in the scientific, philosophic and political arenas of society.

Romans 1:21-22 describes this perfectly: “Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful: but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.”

Whoohoo, ain’t it the truth! It goes on to say that because of the pervasive attitude of society, refusing to recognize and abide by God’s laws, He’s given people over to reprobate minds, to do and act however they want to. But that freedom comes at an awful price, the coming Tribulation, which brings me to the crux of this article.

God is fantastically merciful! Ezekiel 33:11 He says “Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live.” 2 Peter 3:9 tells us “The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”

God created us with perfect bodies and placed us in a perfect world. Adam and Eve chose to disobey God and brought death down upon themselves and their descendants. God knew this would happen and had a plan in place before He set the earth on its foundations, to redeem and restore mankind back to our state of perfection and relationship with Him.

Jesus left His heavenly throne, took the form of humble flesh, lived a sinless existence and laid down His life in the final, holy sacrifice that satisfied God’s perfect justice on sin. After God raised Him from the dead, Jesus didn’t leave us to muddle through life alone. He sent His Holy Spirit to live within us, giving us strength and direction. Then, He went back to heaven, sat down on the right hand of the Father and constantly defends us against satan’s accusations of wrongdoing.

He has prepared a place for us to live with Him forever in perfection, as we were created in the beginning. He’s done EVERYTHING to make up for our bullheaded, arrogant sin. He didn’t have to do any of that; in fact, He owes us death, but took our punishment instead so we may live. There is NO one who can ever accuse God of being unfair or ‘sending’ people to hell when in fact, He’s bent over backwards to keep us OUT of hell!

Nevertheless, because God’s justice IS perfect, He must punish those who refuse to accept the pardon that cost His Son His very life. To do otherwise would not be fair, thus the purpose of the Tribulation. However…people are receiving messages that God will give mankind one last ‘warning’ before He snatches His church, His Bride to heaven and commences pouring out His wrath on this wicked world.

In the book of Joel, chapter 3:28-31, the following was prophesied for these last days: “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.”

This is precisely what is happening. Before his death in 2011, Evangelist David Wilkerson had a very disturbing vision of New York City in flames and chaos, with stores being looted, people being shot, and other large cities suffering the same calamity. We all know those days are coming when the economy of America collapses and those EBT cards no longer work. However, the Lord doesn’t just reveal His plans to famous preachers. He loves to use regular, everyday people too.

God tells us in Amos 3:7 “Surely the Lord will do nothing, but He revealeth His secrets unto His servants the prophets.” He wants us to know ahead of time what His plans are so we are comforted and prepared.

When you look around the web at purported visions and prophecies, you must be VERY careful what you read and prove those things against scripture. If any of what is said contradicts our ultimate standard, the Word of God, we must disregard it. Punt it right in the trash. But when you find some sources who are basically saying the same thing, and those things don’t contradict scripture, it’s a good idea to perk up your ears.

This standard was established way back in Deuteronomy 19:15 “One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.”

There are two women, one in Australia and one in Florida, who have written on their blogs words they say they have received from God. Both messages agree with each other and neither contradicts scripture. I will provide the links to their sites so you can read for yourself, but their message is basically this…

Very soon, the Lord in His great mercy is going to cause some type of catastrophic event that will affect every person on the earth. There will be deep darkness over the whole planet for three days, during which time He will reveal to each individual the status of their soul in His eyes. There will be no question that this event is an act of God, and every person will have a chance to turn from their evil ways and accept the pardon Jesus purchased on the cross for them.

He wants everyone who will, to come to Him for salvation and be caught up to the safety of heaven before His wrath is poured out on the earth. This will be a horrifying event for the unsaved and will cause great panic. This is a final warning to the lost.

In the meantime, He wants His Bride to repent and get ready to be greatly used to bring the unsaved to Him. We will be so infused with the Holy Spirit that there will be no question in the minds of the lost, exactly who belongs to the Lord, and we’ll have the honor of witnessing to them. The time for this final warning and this last, great harvest of souls before the rapture will not last long.

There IS precedent in the Bible for this type of apocalyptic event. When Moses was contending with Pharaoh to allow Israel to be freed from their slavery, the book of Exodus tells us what happened in chapter 10:21-23. “And the Lord said unto Moses, stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt.

And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days: They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days…”

How many of us have heard the numerous news reports of increased solar flare activity that’s occurring in the sun these days? According to national news sources, a massive solar flare narrowly missed hitting the earth’s atmosphere in July. Had this coronal mass ejection (CME) hit us, it could have easily caused wide spread electrical grid outages.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/massive-solar-flare-narrowly-misses-earth-emp-disaster-barely-avoided/article/2533727

More of these CME’s are predicted to occur, some of which are many times the size of the earth. Theoretically, one of these could hit this planet, knocking out all electrical power which would also include most automobiles, cell phones, TV, radios, and so on. Water could not be pumped and food could not be delivered; refrigeration would be out. Only those with generators and sufficient gas would fare well until the power grid was restored.

Is God about to hit the earth with a massive CME in order to get our attention? I don’t know. Like I said before, I’ll let you come to your own conclusions. However, it wouldn’t surprise me in the least for the Lord, in His great mercy to give one last warning to the lost before he snatches His Bride home.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven