Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE LETTER OF THE LAW ...vs. THE SPIRIT OF THE LAW

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

There are too many Christians today who espouse "the letter of the Law" in seeing prophetic happenings.

II Corinthians chapter 3 (selected verses to explain)...(vs.6)"...(God) Who hath made us able ministers of the NEW TESTAMENT; not of the LETTER, but of the SPIRIT: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life." (vs.11)"For if that which is done away was glorious (the letter of the Law in the OT), much more that which remaineth." (the spirit of the Law) "And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is ABOLISHED: (the letter of the law) (vs.14.) "But their minds were blinded: for UNTIL THIS DAY remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the OLD TESTAMENT; which vail is DONE AWAY WITH IN CHRIST."

And now, in verse 17, we are told of the LIBERTY we now have, according to the SPIRIT of the Law..."Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is LIBERTY."

What God was really afraid of for those Christians who followed the "letter of the Law" and ignored the "spirit of the Law"....II Cor.11:3:

"But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguilded Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the SIMPLICITY that is in Christ."

Those who preach the "letter of the Law" are preaching ANOTHER JESUS...see II Cor.11:4. And what is the result of this kind of teaching? See Romans 16:18:

"For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but THEIR OWN BELLY; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple."

When God TOLD US in I Cor.15:46 that the "natural" came FIRST....and the "spiritual" came after that....CHRISTIANS REFUSE TO BELIEVE what God has said. They continue to give all the NT a LITERAL, "letter of the Law", "natural" interpretation.....IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT GOD TOLD US IT WAS NOT TO BE A "NATURAL" INTERPRETATION....IT WAS TO BE "SPIRITUAL".

And they, collectively and individually, condemn those who do.....

Maybe this link can enlighten those who are yet blind:

http://www.thetruthstandsout.com/coming-out.php

Piece of link article:

How many Christians continue wallowing around in the dead Old Covenant, attempting to drag it right along into The New Covenant? The old covenant has served it purpose and is over and done with. As Christ has spoken the words, "it is finished."

Now we move on to the new covenant, beyond the letter of the law, into the spirit, the living Word that is Christ in us. We don’t have to go looking for Christ in some far off and distant outer space identified as heaven. After His death and resurrection He came to live in us. Just this morning as I turned over in bed and felt the warmth of my 98.6 degree body and the comfort it has afforded me for over eighty years, included in the forty and fifty degree below zero weather in the mountains of Korea, during the Korean war.

I began to realize what an awesome scope of power it is that emanates through out the universe, from our God and our creator Jesus Christ. In that exact moment that Christ has spoken and ordained as my last breath of life on this earth, my body that has housed His spirit will diminish in temperature, as it rots and returns to the dust from which it came. My spirit will return to God who gave it and be absorbed back into Himself from which it came. To remain there until the resurrection, to be united then with the spirit that will in reality be my personal identity for all eternity.

Jesus Christ is active both from within and from without the lives of all living things. From the tiniest insect or microorganism to the biggest animals, the largest trees, to the grass and flowers, to the birds and butterflies, within all physical as well as all spirit life in existence, none excluded. He has been given all power in heaven and earth. ( Matthew28:18 ) Christ will accomplish all that He has said He will do. Nothing will stand in His way, no one has the power to thwart the smallest part of His purpose and plan from before the world began.

In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; ( Titus 1:2 ) Yet a deceived man/woman, not knowing they are being deceived, will fall hook, line and sinker for that which come forth from the mouths of Satan’s ministers posing as angels of light. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. ( 2nd Corinthians 11:14 - 15 )

We come here to a fork in the road for those we would try and help see the awesome plan of God from within the reality of His Word, apart from the subtle influence of this worlds religious system, known as the Babylon of confusion. We have established this website to help the people of God to come out of confusion, to come out of this worlds religious system, led by the ministers of Satan the devil. Pay close attention to what is being said here in ( Revelation 18: 4 ) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Did you notice who this message is being addressed to? It is being addressed to you and me my brothers and sisters in Christ, to the people of God. Will we pay any attention to it or just ignore it?

I removed myself from the Babylon of confusion some years ago now, and God has been revealing new understanding as I am able to grasp it since that time. We have posted other websites on our website that contain a wealth of good, sound spiritual truth according to the word of God. I am personally dedicated into especially revealing the truth of God reconciling all things in heaven and earth back to Himself through His Son Jesus Christ. That of Universal Salvation, that God will save all, not even one lost, destroyed or left to suffer forever in hell. Which fork in the road will you elect to follow? The comfortable, the one of legalism, ritual, tradition and custom, or the truth of God found within the Word of God through out this website?

Leith Lyman Cunningham / James Oliver Near

Another helpful link (within the above link) which may open some eyes to the truth of a merciful and loving God....and His plan for "Mankind"....ALL OF IT!

http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/goodnews.html

I believe the above says it all...and says it very well. Those who believe our loving God to be an unmerciful tyrant are in great error! How great will be their surprise when, facing God, He will say, "Depart from me! I never knew you!"...Matthew 7:23. And then they will "have their own PART in the Lake of Fire" to purge this terrible belief from their hearts!...Rev.21:8...but it will not be forever...

Arlene