Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pastor Mike Online 08-08-13, Catholic Eucharist Deception and Typology

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2alIfgkf8M
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Pastor Mike Online 08-08-13, Catholic Eucharist Deception and Typology

In today's show, Pastor Mike Hoggard discusses a variety of topics that include: Taize Prayer, Contemplative Prayer, Rob Bell, Catholic Eucharist Deception, Transubstantiation, Communion, Typology
rightly dividing, dispensationalism, and much more!

Pastor Mike starts with a warning today with anyone involved in a group that uses Taize prayers. This is another form of contemplative prayer that brings a person in direct contact with familiar spirits, not a one on one conversation with God. Even though proponents Christianize the terminology, the practicer is induced into an alpha state, an altered consciousness by using repetitive phrases or words. Jesus said not to use repetitive prayers as the heathen do. God talks to us in his Scriptures.

Rob Bell announces he is for gay marriage now, that it is God's way of bringing us all together in love to tackle the more important issues of the day. How much do you want to bet that Rob comes out of the closet one of these days?

Did you hear about the Eucharistic miracle than happened in Buenos Aires in 1996? Scripture tells us how transubstantiation is simply not true, along with the idols and icons that are worshipped by millions worldwide. Even the evangelical church is putting a new emphasis on communion. Pope Francis is all about bringing the world under Vatican rule.

How should we study the Bible? What does the Bible say (and NOT say) about understanding the Scriptures and rightly dividing them? Surely, God -- who gave us the Bible inspired, inerrant and preserved -- would provide therein how to study it? Are we to seek out the thousands of books and opinions written on the subject, often differing greatly from each other, or look to the Word itself. Pastor Mike answers these questions and gives Scriptural evidence to show God's use of similitudes, shadows and examples for us to follow today.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Pastor Mike Online 08-08-13, Catholic Eucharist Deception and Typology

This is a great teaching. And yes, in my own reading and study in the KJ Bible, I have come to believe:

1. The He in Daniel 9 is speaking of Jesus Christ.

2. Also, that the Temple is our body and any future temple spoken of as being all set and ready to go up in Jerusalem is not of God but of the Free Masons.

3. The Blessed Hope will take place at the same time as Lucifer is thrown down, thus at the time of Great Tribulation and prior to the Wrath of God, not a pre-tribulation one.

4. My belief is one based on faith in Jesus Christ and not in the Jewish, Moslem or so called Cults that claim to be Christians and they have an extra piece of understanding that we must follow.....Bull Crap.

5. I use both the Greek translation for our Saviour of which comes Jesus Christ although studies indicate the name, in Greek, is the same as Zeus who is the head pagan god up in Mt. Olympus (Satan) and Yeshua, Yahusha or other Hebrew varieties since it IS the Hebrew people that He chose through whom to become man. I will add to that, it is in the Old Testament where we see the long history of how the Great I Am had to deal with these people who were so hard headed, most went by the way side. Yet, when He said, "It is Finished, there were many, many of the Hebrews that followed him along with an ever increasing amount of Gentiles.

6. I also believe that we see the same Hard-Headed people today within all groups that think they and only they have the right doctrine.

All that Pastor Mike said to day about transubstantiation, the changing of the Host into the actual body & blood of our Lord, I hope to be able to share with Catholic family and friends. It is such a touchy subject, we will see what becomes of it.

I enjoy Pastor Mike's teaching very much. It is plain and to the point.

Thanks,
gerlinda