Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHAT YOU BELIEVE ABOUT GOD SHOWS YOUR CHARACTER...

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

FIRST OF EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE....I LOVE GOD! THERE IS NOTHING, OR NOBODY, WHO IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE ACCOMPLISHMENT OF WHAT JESUS CHRIST DID FOR ME AND ALL OF MANKIND....

And because of this, I tolerate less and less, those who call our God of Salvation of the world a vindictive tyrant.....because they actually believe, in their heart of hearts, that He is just that!

And anyone who actually believes this of our Lord, and Saviour, Jesus Christ has his/her own heart turning away from those who NEED TO HEAR the "good news of Jesus Christ"...they choose, instead to believe that those not saved by grace (Eph.2:8-9) during this age will BURN IN HELL FOREVER.

How can anyone with the "mind of Christ" (I Cor.2:16), who are calling themselves "Christians", go around telling anyone who doesn't believe, or who does something wrong that they will be in "eternal torment" in the lake of fire (Rev.20) by not "accepting Jesus as their Saviour" today?

If this sickens my heart, then I can only imagine how God the Father feels about the great SACRIFICE He made as He watched the suffering and death of His only-begotten Son...before the Cross (beaten bloody almost to death, and a "crown of thorns" put upon his already bleeding head), and then nailed with spikes through His hands to the Cross, while people jeered at him as He died slowly, and helplessly in agonizing pain and thirst (John 19:2 for which he was given vinegar to drink....

Jesus (God) did this for ALL MANKIND (John 3:16), and not just a select few in this age. THAT IS THE CHARACTER OF GOD! ALL LOVING, ALL MERCIFUL, AND OMNISCIENT...ALL KNOWING!

Yet, the EVIL heart in many "Christians" today believe that this amazing God...who did all this for the salvation of the world....would actually throw people into "eternal hellfire" if they do not believe within the short life span of "man"....70 to 80 years (Psalm 90:10). UNBELIEVABLE!

Some people have had the advantages in this short lifetime to be in a position to believe....and some have not! God chose our circumstance in life so that EVERYTHING will work out according to His purposes for us....Romans 8:28. Some are "called" in this age, and some are not! Not all are "drawn" by the Father....so some CANNOT BELIEVE during this short lifetime!

John 6:44..."No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him:...."

What of those whom the Father DOESN'T DRAW in this short lifetime?? Will He "burn them in hell forever" because He hasn't chosen them during this lifetime? Is it their fault? It was the Father's choice, not theirs. Salvation is NOBODY'S CHOICE....WE CAN'T BELIEVE UNLESS, AND UNTIL WE ARE "DRAWN" FIRST!!

Think about it!! How can you justify your thinking that God is more terrible than Nebuchadnezzar (fiery furnace) or Hitler (Holocaust)?? And how will you, yourself, eventually pay for this wrong conception of who God really is?

Excellent article on this written by someone who knows the truth: (FULL LINK BELOW THIS PIECE)

Either God is all-powerful, or He is not. Either God is all-wise, or He is not. Either God is all-loving, or He is not. Either God's will is sovereign, or it is not. Either God's grace is infinite, or it is not. Isn't it time for the church of Christ to decide one way or the other, and then make her theology fit her expressed faith? "Little children, keep yourselves from false ideas of God!"..I John 5:21

Link containing full article:

http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/outcome.html

Piece of article within the link:

What we teach about the fate of the wicked, is a reflection of our understanding of God's solution to the Sin Problem. The eternal torment doctrine gives us a fiendish solution, to say the least. Such a God might well be feared, but could never be loved. No wonder the little girl who heard her father preach about such a God wished that God were as kind and good as her father!

And the extermination doctrine is a childish solution, at best. If you planned a house and by some chance--no matter whose fault--a door was put in the wrong place, or a partition left out, would you burn down the house? Only children would solve the problem that way!

Yet we confidently affirm that God is going to do such unGodlike things, in spite of the many places in the Bible which plainly show, "that in the dispensation of the fullness of times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in Him" (Eph.1:10). See also Colossians 1:20, Philippians 2:9-11, and other clear statements in the Scriptures which plainly show that all realms of intelligence will ultimately be brought under the sway of Christ.

One other factor should be noted. In the eternal torment doctrine, God is supposed to let the lost suffer in the brimstone for all eternity without His feeling any concern over their suffering. What a perverse paternal care for His creatures such a doctrine would entail! And, according to the extermination doctrine, He would burn up the greater part of His own creation, and then go on for ever in perfect peace and heavenly bliss, with no sense of pain or emptiness of heart over the loss of countless millions of the souls for whom He sent Christ to die! "Little children, keep yourselves from false ideas of God.

And "Dispensationalists" take the word "dispensation" (above) to give only the "fleshy Jews" another chance.....and they would "throw" the rest of mankind into an "eternal hell". How vile is this thinking in God's eyes?

Arlene